Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask M.J. Roberts to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask A.J. Yates to have the entry updated or send us the correct address.
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Matthew A. Cole
Andrew J. Yates
Michael James Roberts
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeeman
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 411-420 Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis
by Greaker, Mads
- 421-429 Welfare measurement under threats of environmental catastrophes
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 430-453 The environmental consequences of trade: Evidence from subnational trade flows
by Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 454-468 Time inconsistent resource conservation contracts
by Gulati, Sumeet & Vercammen, James
- 469-481 Is hypothetical bias universal? Validating contingent valuation responses using a binding public referendum
by Johnston, Robert J.
- 482-500 Valuing water quality changes using a bioeconomic model of a coastal recreational fishery
by Massey, D. Matthew & Newbold, Stephen C. & Gentner, Brad
- 501-516 Improving environmental valuation estimates through consistent use of revealed and stated preference information
by Eom, Young-Sook & Larson, Douglas M.
- 517-526 The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution
by Candel-Sanchez, Francisco
2006, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 259-279 Regulation with anticipated learning about environmental damages
by Karp, Larry & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 280-294 The social welfare implications of industry self-auditing
by Friesen, Lana
- 295-307 The lay system in commercial fisheries: Origin and implications
by McConnell, Kenneth E. & Price, Michael
- 308-322 Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords
by Godal, Odd & Klaassen, Ger
- 323-335 Double dividend hypothesis, golden rule and welfare distribution
by Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Fodha, Mouez
- 336-353 Solving multidimensional bioeconomic problems with singular-perturbation reduction methods: Application to managing pest resistance to pesticidal crops
by Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Huffaker, Ray
- 354-370 Non-renewable resource prices: Deterministic or stochastic trends?
by Lee, Junsoo & List, John A. & Strazicich, Mark C.
2006, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 135-152 Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function
by Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 153-164 The choice of a liability regime when there is a regulatory gatekeeper
by Calcott, Paul & Hutton, Stephen
- 165-184 Nonpoint pollution control: Inducing first-best outcomes through the use of threats
by Segerson, Kathleen & Wu, JunJie
- 185-204 Non-linear production, abatement, pollution and materials balance reconsidered
by Pethig, Rudiger
- 205-217 Citizen participation in pollution permit markets
by Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 218-230 Environmental Kuznets curves: A spatial econometric approach
by Maddison, David
- 231-241 Regime switching in a fishery with stochastic stock and price
by Nostbakken, Linda
- 242-257 Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly
by Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto
2006, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-25 Handling unobserved site characteristics in random utility models of recreation demand
by Murdock, Jennifer
- 26-45 Directional heterogeneity in distance profiles in hedonic property value models
by Cameron, Trudy Ann
- 46-71 International innovation and diffusion of air pollution control technologies: the effects of NOX and SO2 regulation in the US, Japan, and Germany
by Popp, David
- 72-92 Individual habitat quotas for fisheries
by Holland, Dan & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 93-109 Regional versus global cooperation for climate control
by Asheim, Geir B. & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C.
- 110-131 Optimal enforcement policy and firms' emissions and compliance with environmental taxes
by Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David
2005, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 447-467 Environmental regulation with technology adoption, learning and strategic behavior
by Tarui, Nori & Polasky, Stephen
- 468-495 Adjustment costs from environmental change
by Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D. & Mitchell, Glenn T.
- 496-518 Do new health conditions support mortality-air pollution effects?
by Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 519-540 Regulator reputation, enforcement, and environmental compliance
by Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B.
- 541-561 Market responses to hurricanes
by Hallstrom, Daniel G. & Smith, V. Kerry
- 562-582 Clearing the air: The costs and consequences of higher CAFE standards and increased gasoline taxes
by Austin, David & Dinan, Terry
- 583-597 Do voluntary international environmental agreements work?
by Bratberg, Espen & Tjotta, Sigve & Oines, Torgeir
- 598-616 Incentives for wetland creation
by Crepin, Anne-Sophie
- 617-636 Static modeling of dynamic recreation behavior: Implications for prediction and welfare estimation
by Baerenklau, Kenneth A. & Provencher, Bill
- 637-657 Improving the prevention of environmental risks with convertible bonds
by Schmitt, Andre & Spaeter, Sandrine
2005, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 229-251 Harmonizing tailpipe policy in symmetric countries: Improve the environment, improve welfare?
by McAusland, Carol
- 252-275 Transboundary pollution and household mobility: Are they equivalent?
by Haavio, Markus
- 276-299 Corruption, trade and resource conversion
by Barbier, Edward B. & Damania, Richard & Leonard, Daniel
- 300-318 Fishery management under multiple uncertainty
by Sethi, Gautam & Costello, Christopher & Fisher, Anthony & Hanemann, Michael & Karp, Larry
- 319-340 State dependence and heterogeneity in fishing location choice
by Smith, Martin D.
- 341-361 Accounting for stochastic shadow values of time in discrete-choice recreation demand models
by Lew, Daniel K. & Larson, Douglas M.
- 362-377 A general model of starting point bias in double-bounded dichotomous contingent valuation surveys
by Chien, Yu-Lan & Huang, Cliff J. & Shaw, Daigee
- 378-386 Strategic resource extraction, capital accumulation and overlapping generations
by Mirman, Leonard J. & To, Ted
- 387-407 Growth in overlapping generation economies with non-renewable resources
by Agnani, Betty & Gutierrez, Maria-Jose & Iza, Amaia
- 408-421 How to eat a cake of unknown size: A reconsideration
by Kumar, Ramesh C.
- 422-433 Bargaining in environmental regulation revisited
by Arguedas, Carmen
- 434-446 Environmental policy, the porter hypothesis and the composition of capital: Effects of learning and technological progress
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
2005, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-22 Rethinking the scope test as a criterion for validity in contingent valuation
by Heberlein, Thomas A. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Bishop, Richard C. & Schaeffer, Nora Cate
- 23-46 Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale
by Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E.
- 47-58 Subsidies, buybacks, and sustainable fisheries
by Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid
- 59-81 Carbon sequestration or abatement? The effect of rising carbon prices on the optimal portfolio of greenhouse-gas mitigation strategies
by van 't Veld, Klaas & Plantinga, Andrew
- 82-101 Transboundary spillovers and decentralization of environmental policies
by Sigman, Hilary
- 102-120 Abatement costs in response to the Swedish charge on nitrogen oxide emissions
by Isaksson, Lena Hoglund
- 121-143 Industrial characteristics, environmental regulations and air pollution: an analysis of the UK manufacturing sector
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Shimamoto, Kenichi
- 144-169 Air pollution abatement costs under the Clean Air Act: evidence from the PACE survey
by Becker, Randy A.
- 170-188 Flexible mixture distribution modeling of dichotomous choice contingent valuation with heterogenity
by Arana, Jorge E. & Leon, Carmelo J.
- 189-211 Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility
by Scrogin, David
- 212-224 On interjurisdictional competition and environmental federalism
by Kunce, Mitch & Shogren, Jason F.
2005, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 405-426 Diversity, productivity and temporal stability in the economies of humans and nature
by Tilman, David & Polasky, Stephen & Lehman, Clarence
- 427-436 Non-compliance and the quota price in an ITQ fishery
by Hatcher, Aaron
- 437-462 Fishing quota markets
by Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi
- 463-483 Stochastic bycatch, informational asymmetry, and discarding
by Herrera, Guillermo E.
- 484-499 Scarcity, growth and R&D
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 500-515 Sequential development and exploitation of an exhaustible resource: do monopoly rights promote conservation?
by Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- 516-535 Corruption, political competition and environmental policy
by Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard
- 536-546 Inefficient environmental instruments and the gains from trade
by Bruneau, Joel F.
2005, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 205-234 Free trade and global warming: a trade theory view of the Kyoto protocol
by Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott
- 235-261 Intergovernmental versus intersource emissions trading when firms are noncompliant
by Konishi, Hideki
- 262-280 Green price indices
by Spencer Banzhaf, H.
- 281-300 Impure public goods and the comparative statics of environmentally friendly consumption
by Kotchen, Matthew J.
- 301-310 Pigouvian taxation under double moral hazard
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Lichtenberg, Erik
- 311-329 Use of coupled incentives to improve adoption of environmentally friendly technologies
by Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Lifran, Robert & Tidball, Mabel
- 330-342 The effect of varying the causes of environmental problems on stated WTP values: evidence from a field study
by Bulte, Erwin & Gerking, Shelby & List, John A. & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 343-365 Environmentalism, democracy, and pollution control
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Neumayer, Eric & Damania, Richard & Gates, Scott
- 366-380 Total factor productivity and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B.
- 381-404 Markets and rent dissipation in regulated open access fisheries
by Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E.
2005, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-25 Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves
by Sanchirico, James N.
- 26-51 Sharing clams: tragedy of an incomplete commons
by Janmaat, Johannus A.
- 52-67 Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?
by Smith, William & Son, Young Seob
- 68-82 An efficient mechanism to control correlated externalities: redistributive transfers and the coexistence of regional and global pollution permit markets
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Silva, Emilson C.D.
- 83-102 A trading-ratio system for trading water pollution discharge permits
by Hung, Ming-Feng & Shaw, Daigee
- 103-115 Weak complementarity, path independence, and the intuition of the Willig condition
by Palmquist, Raymond B.
- 116-131 Air pollution and hospital admissions: an ARMAX modelling approach
by Maddison, David
- 132-156 Environmental policy and the equilibrium rate of unemployment
by Wagner, Thomas
- 157-173 Extended liability for environmental accidents: what you see is what you get
by Hutchinson, Emma & van 't Veld, Klaas
- 174-196 Financial incentives and endogenous enforcement in China's pollution levy system
by Wang, Hua & Wheeler, David
- 197-200 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty: a comment
by Vossler, Christian A. & Poe, Gregory L.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 997-1017 Modeling joint production of wildlife and timber
by Nalle, Darek J. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Arthur, Jeffrey L. & Polasky, Stephen & Schumaker, Nathan H.
- 1018-1049 Renewable resources in an endogenously growing economy: balanced growth and transitional dynamics
by Eliasson, Ludvik & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1050-1077 The transition from dirty to clean industries: optimal fiscal policy and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 1078-1098 Growth, environment and innovation--a model with production vintages and environmentally oriented research
by Hart, Rob
- 1099-1121 Cost-effective environmental policy: implications of induced technological change
by Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 1122-1145 Achieving environmental goals in a world of trade and hidden action: the role of trade policies and eco-labeling
by Engel, Stefanie
- 1146-1174 Parental altruism and the value of avoiding acute illness: are kids worth more than parents?
by Dickie, Mark & Messman, Victoria L.
- 1175-1191 The capital gains from trade are not enough: evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico
by Rubio, M. del Mar
- 1192-1199 A note on permits, standards, and technological innovation
by Bruneau, Joel F.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 811-836 An intergenerational common pool resource experiment
by Fischer, Maria-Elisabeth & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 837-856 Testing ambient pollution instruments with heterogeneous agents
by Spraggon, John
- 857-879 Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach
by Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre
- 883-890 Introduction to the symposium on trade, renewable resources and biodiversity
by Barbier, Edward B. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 891-910 International trade, species diversity, and habitat conservation
by Smulders, Sjak & van Soest, Daan & Withagen, Cees
- 911-925 On trade, land-use, and biodiversity
by Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & McAusland, Carol
- 926-953 The complex interactions of markets for endangered species products
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 954-977 Avoiding invasives: trade-related policies for controlling unintentional exotic species introductions
by McAusland, Carol & Costello, Christopher
- 978-996 Private vs. public regulation: political economy of the international environment
by Heyes, Anthony G. & Maxwell, John W.
2004, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 613-631 One-sided sustainability tests with amenities, and changes in technology, trade and population
by Pezzey, J.C.V.John C. V.
- 632-654 Incentives for environmental self-regulation and implications for environmental performance
by Anton, W.R.Q.Wilma Rose Q. & Deltas, George & Khanna, Madhu
- 655-681 Regulatory factors shaping environmental performance at publicly-owned treatment plants
by Earnhart, Dietrich
- 682-704 Price volatility and risk exposure: on market-based environmental policy instruments
by Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, N.-H.M.Nils-Henrik M
- 705-722 Comparative politics and environmental taxation
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, D.L.Daniel L.
- 723-741 Uncertain climate thresholds and optimal economic growth
by Keller, Klaus & Bolker, Benjamin M. & Bradford, D.F.David F.
- 742-768 ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming
by Popp, David
- 769-792 Does the value of a statistical life vary with age and health status? Evidence from the US and Canada
by Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Krupnick, Alan & Simon, N.B.Nathalie B.
- 793-810 Does accounting for preference heterogeneity improve the forecasting of a random utility model? A case study
by Provencher, Bill & Bishop, R.C.Richard C.
2004, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 411-434 Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan
by Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S.
- 435-457 Voluntary conservation of endangered species: when does no regulatory assurance mean no conservation?
by Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie
- 458-479 Transitional politics: emerging incentive-based instruments in environmental regulation
by Aidt, T.S.Toke Skovsgaard & Dutta, Jayasri
- 483-485 Introduction to symposium
by Metcalf, G.E.Gilbert E.
- 486-509 Substitutability, experience, and the value disparity: evidence from the marketplace
by List, John A.
- 510-534 'Optimal' pollution abatement--whose benefits matter, and how much?
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, R.J.Ronald J.
- 535-558 Estimates from a consumer demand system: implications for the incidence of environmental taxes
by West, Sarah E. & Williams, R.C.Roberton III
- 559-584 General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin
by Kerry Smith, V. & Sieg, Holger & Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Walsh, Randall P.
- 585-611 Did the Clean Air Act cause the remarkable decline in sulfur dioxide concentrations?
by Greenstone, Michael
2004, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 207-231 Corruption and energy efficiency in OECD countries: theory and evidence
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Vollebergh, Herman R. J. & Dijkgraaf, Elbert
- 232-259 Inspections, warnings, and compliance: the case of petroleum storage regulation
by Eckert, Heather
- 260-269 Vertical structure and strategic environmental trade policy
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till
- 270-283 Meaningful environmental indices: a social choice approach
by Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz
- 284-306 Environmental quality competition and eco-labeling
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 307-330 Federal timber restrictions, interregional spillovers, and the impact on US softwood markets
by N. Wear, David & Murray, Brian C.
- 331-363 Information and effort in contingent valuation surveys: application to global climate change using national internet samples
by Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Weimer, David L.
- 364-387 Are emissions permits regressive?
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 388-409 Technological change and depletion in offshore oil and gas
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
2004, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-12 Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?
by Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli
- 13-29 Does risk aversion increase the value of mortality risk?
by Eeckhoudt, Louis R. & Hammitt, James K.
- 30-54 Measuring the health effects of air pollution: to what extent can we really say that people are dying from bad air?
by Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise
- 55-70 What's the use? welfare estimates from revealed preference models when weak complementarity does not hold
by Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 71-93 On visible choice sets and scope sensitivity
by Bateman, Ian J. & Cole, Matthew & Cooper, Philip & Georgiou, Stavros & Hadley, David & Poe, Gregory L.
- 94-116 Choice and temporal welfare impacts: incorporating history into discrete choice models
by Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Bueren, Martin van
- 117-139 Externality effects of small-scale hazardous waste sites: evidence from urban commercial property markets
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 140-162 Robust strategies for managing rangelands with multiple stable attractors
by Janssen, Marco A. & Anderies, John M. & Walker, Brian H.
- 163-182 Does inequality lead to greater efficiency in the use of local commons? The role of strategic investments in capacity
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M. & Narayan, Tulika A.
- 183-206 Instrument choice in a fishery
by Boyce, John R.
2003, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 363-383 Determining the trade-environment composition effect: the role of capital, labor and environmental regulations
by Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J. R.
- 384-402 Plant vintage, technology, and environmental regulation
by Gray, Wayne B. & Shadbegian, Ronald J.
- 403-424 Pollution incidence and political jurisdiction: evidence from the TRI
by Helland, Eric & Whitford, Andrew B.
- 425-445 Optimal pollution permit endowments in markets with endogenous emissions
by Smith, Stefani C. & Yates, Andrew J.
- 446-471 A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte
- 472-489 An experimental investigation of explanations for inconsistencies in responses to second offers in double referenda
by Burton, Anthony C. & Carson, Katherine S. & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George
- 490-512 Trade liberalization, corruption, and environmental policy formation: theory and evidence
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A.
- 513-538 Production, consumption, and general equilibrium with physical constraints
by Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela
- 539-556 Set-up costs and the existence of competitive equilibrium when extraction capacity is limited
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 557-576 The effects on welfare of the imposition of individual transferable quotas on a heterogeneous fishing fleet
by Heaps, Terry
2003, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 183-206 Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior
by Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E.
- 207-230 Economic benefits of management reform in the northern Gulf of Mexico reef fish fishery
by Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R.
- 231-250 Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture
by Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith
- 251-268 Nonconvexities in the production of timber, biodiversity, and carbon sequestration
by Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R.
- 269-287 Tax distortions and global climate policy
by Babiker, Mustafa H. & Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Reilly, John
- 288-309 The influence of public open space on urban spatial structure
by Wu, JunJie & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 310-333 Efficiency of conservationist measures: an optimist viewpoint
by Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A.
- 334-352 On the scarcity value of ecosystem services
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Kahn, James R. & O'Neill, Robert V.
- 353-361 Further tests of entreaties to avoid hypothetical bias in referendum contingent valuation
by Brown, Thomas C. & Ajzen, Icek & Hrubes, Daniel
2003, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-24 Negotiating environmental agreements: Regional or federal authority?
by Eckert, Heather
- 25-37 Trade liberalization, environmental policy, and welfare
by Burguet, Roberto & Sempere, Jaume
- 38-51 Equity and efficiency in international markets for pollution permits
by Shiell, Leslie
- 52-71 Discounting the distant future: how much do uncertain rates increase valuations?
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 72-85 Targeting enforcement to improve compliance with environmental regulations
by Friesen, Lana
- 86-105 Options, uncertainty and sunk costs:: an empirical analysis of land use change
by Schatzki, Todd
- 106-130 An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control
by Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein
- 131-155 Cadillac Desert revisited: property rights, public policy, and water-resource depletion
by Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R.
- 156-177 Property rights in a fishery: regulatory change and firm performance
by Fox, Kevin J. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale
2003, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 523-545 Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous
by Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W. H. & Pizer, William A.
- 546-568 Stochastic pollution, costly sanctions, and optimality of emission permit banking
by Innes, Robert
- 569-588 Extraction capacity and the optimal order of extraction
by Holland, Stephen P.
- 589-611 Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem
by Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 612-630 Estimating preferences for outdoor recreation:: a comparison of continuous and count data demand system frameworks
by von Haefen, Roger H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 631-649 A criterion validity test of the contingent valuation method: comparing hypothetical and actual voting behavior for a public referendum
by Vossler, Christian A. & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 650-673 Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector
by Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary
- 674-691 International externalities, strategic interaction, and domestic politics
by Siqueira, Kevin
- 692-707 Strategic environmental policy; eco-dumping or a green strategy?
by Greaker, Mads
- 708-723 Can a water market avert the "double-whammy" of trade reform and lead to a "win-win" outcome?
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry
2003, Volume 45, Issue 2, Supplement 1
- 333-355 Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers
by Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis
- 356-376 Dynamic environmental policy with strategic firms: prices versus quantities
by Moledina, Amyaz A. & Coggins, Jay S. & Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher
- 377-393 A theory of environmental risk disclosure
by Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard & Gozlan, Estelle
- 394-415 Risk sharing in Coasean contracts
by Graff Zivin, Joshua & Small, Arthur A.
- 416-432 Regulating stock externalities under uncertainty
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 433-453 Non-renewable resources and growth with vertical innovations: optimum, equilibrium and economic policies
by Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc
- 454-473 Cooperative and non-cooperative harvesting in a stochastic sequential fishery
by Laukkanen, Marita
- 474-491 Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions
by Burton, Peter S.
- 492-504 Minimum information management systems and ITQ fisheries management
by Batstone, C. J. & Sharp, B. M. H.
- 505-522 Uncertainty and species recovery program design
by Dyar, Julie A. & Wagner, Jeffrey
2003, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-23 Basinwide water management: a spatial model
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Umetsu, Chieko
- 24-39 Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach
by Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc
- 40-62 Analysis of contingent valuation data with multiple bids and response options allowing respondents to express uncertainty
by Alberini, Anna & Boyle, Kevin & Welsh, Michael
- 63-84 Rationality spillovers
by Cherry, Todd L. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 85-108 Uncertain measurements of renewable resources: approximations, harvesting policies and value of accuracy
by Moxnes, Erling
- 109-127 Habitat conservation, wildlife extraction and agricultural expansion
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Horan, Richard D.