Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-9 Heating performance characteristics of a dual source heat pump using air and waste heat in electric vehicles
by Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kang, Hoon & Lee, Ho Seong & Jung, Hae Won & Baek, Changhyun & Kim, Yongchan
- 10-20 Potential competition for biomass between biopower and biofuel under RPS and RFS2
by Rahdar, Mohammad & Wang, Lizhi & Hu, Guiping
- 21-32 A perturbation strategy for fuel consumption minimization in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells: Analysis, Design and FPGA implementation
by Ramos-Paja, Carlos Andrés & Spagnuolo, Giovanni & Petrone, Giovanni & Mamarelis, Emilio
- 33-42 Parametric analysis of influencing factors in Phase Change Material Wallboard (PCMW)
by Zhou, D. & Shire, G.S.F. & Tian, Y.
- 43-56 Fluid flow and mass transfer characteristics of enhanced CO2 capture in a minichannel reactor
by Ganapathy, H. & Shooshtari, A. & Dessiatoun, S. & Alshehhi, M. & Ohadi, M.
- 57-66 Cost-benefit analysis of sustainable energy development using life-cycle co-benefits assessment and the system dynamics approach
by Shih, Yi-Hsuan & Tseng, Chao-Heng
- 67-78 Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis
by Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li
- 79-84 Effect of pelletizing conditions on combustion behaviour of single wood pellet
by Biswas, Amit Kumar & Rudolfsson, Magnus & Broström, Markus & Umeki, Kentaro
- 85-98 The carbon payback of micro-generation: An integrated hybrid input–output approach
by Bush, Ruth & Jacques, David A. & Scott, Kate & Barrett, John
- 99-117 A proposal for a site location planning model of environmentally friendly urban energy supply plants using an environment and energy geographical information system (E-GIS) database (DB) and an artificial neural network (ANN)
by Yeo, In-Ae & Yee, Jurng-Jae
- 118-130 A Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for PV system using Cuckoo Search with partial shading capability
by Ahmed, Jubaer & Salam, Zainal
- 131-140 Development of new molten salts with LiNO3 and Ca(NO3)2 for energy storage in CSP plants
by Fernández, A.G. & Ushak, S. & Galleguillos, H. & Pérez, F.J.
- 141-150 Locational marginal emissions: Analysis of pollutant emission reduction through spatial management of load distribution
by Wang, Y. & Wang, C. & Miller, C.J. & McElmurry, S.P. & Miller, S.S. & Rogers, M.M.
- 151-162 Performance characterization of a PCM storage tank
by López-Navarro, A. & Biosca-Taronger, J. & Corberán, J.M. & Peñalosa, C. & Lázaro, A. & Dolado, P. & Payá, J.
- 163-172 CLC in packed beds using syngas and CuO/Al2O3: Model description and experimental validation
by Hamers, H.P. & Gallucci, F. & Cobden, P.D. & Kimball, E. & van Sint Annaland, M.
- 173-180 Influence of staircase ventilation state on the airflow and heat transfer of the heated room on the middle floor of high rise building
by Shi, W.X. & Ji, J. & Sun, J.H. & Lo, S.M. & Li, L.J. & Yuan, X.Y.
- 181-189 Experimental study on the direct/indirect contact energy storage container in mobilized thermal energy system (M-TES)
by Wang, Weilong & Guo, Shaopeng & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue & Zhao, Jun & Li, Xun & Ding, Jing
- 190-203 Influence of exhaust gas heating and L/D ratios on the discharge efficiencies for an activated carbon natural gas storage system
by Sahoo, P.K. & Prajwal, B.P. & Dasetty, Siva Kalyan & John, M. & Newalkar, B.L. & Choudary, N.V. & Ayappa, K.G.
- 204-217 Alkanes as working fluids for high-temperature exhaust heat recovery of diesel engine using organic Rankine cycle
by Shu, Gequn & Li, Xiaoning & Tian, Hua & Liang, Xingyu & Wei, Haiqiao & Wang, Xu
- 218-227 State-of-charge estimation and uncertainty for lithium-ion battery strings
by Truchot, Cyril & Dubarry, Matthieu & Liaw, Bor Yann
- 228-236 The performance of perturb and observe and incremental conductance maximum power point tracking method under dynamic weather conditions
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal & Lauss, George
- 237-245 Geometrical prediction of maximum power point for photovoltaics
by Kumar, Gaurav & Panchal, Ashish K.
- 246-256 Photovoltaic-green roofs: An experimental evaluation of system performance
by Chemisana, D. & Lamnatou, Chr.
- 257-265 Upscale potential and financial feasibility of a reverse electrodialysis power plant
by Daniilidis, Alexandros & Herber, Rien & Vermaas, David A.
- 266-277 Impact of unpredictable renewables on gas-balancing design in Europe
by Keyaerts, Nico & Delarue, Erik & Rombauts, Yannick & D’haeseleer, William
- 278-287 Electricity portfolio planning model incorporating renewable energy characteristics
by Wu, Jung-Hua & Huang, Yun-Hsun
- 288-295 Development of tortuosity factor for assessment of lignocellulosic biomass delivery cost to a biorefinery
by Sultana, Arifa & Kumar, Amit
- 296-305 MPEC strategies for efficient and stable scheduling of hydrogen pipeline network operation
by Zhou, Li & Liao, Zuwei & Wang, Jingdai & Jiang, Binbo & Yang, Yongrong
- 306-313 Improving energy efficiency of cyclone circuits in coal beneficiation plants by pump-storage systems
by Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 314-329 Current hybrid-electric powertrain architectures: Applying empirical design data to life cycle assessment and whole-life cost analysis
by Hutchinson, Tim & Burgess, Stuart & Herrmann, Guido
- 330-340 Performance and exhaust emissions prediction of a CRDI assisted single cylinder diesel engine coupled with EGR using artificial neural network
by Roy, Sumit & Banerjee, Rahul & Bose, Probir Kumar
- 341-350 A game theoretic framework for a next-generation retail electricity market with high penetration of distributed residential electricity suppliers
by Su, Wencong & Huang, Alex Q.
- 351-362 Modelling of a chemisorption refrigeration and power cogeneration system
by Bao, Huashan & Wang, Yaodong & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 363-370 Energy efficiency and capital-energy substitutability: Evidence from four OPEC countries
by Adetutu, Morakinyo O.
- 371-383 Design of Pareto optimal CO2 cap-and-trade policies for deregulated electricity networks
by Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K.
- 384-393 Extraction of solar cell parameters from a single current–voltage characteristic using teaching learning based optimization algorithm
by Patel, Sanjaykumar J. & Panchal, Ashish K. & Kheraj, Vipul
- 394-404 Ethanol effect as premixed fuel in dual-fuel CI engines: Experimental and numerical investigations
by Fraioli, Valentina & Mancaruso, Ezio & Migliaccio, Marianna & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria
- 405-416 Development of a control-oriented model to optimise fuel consumption and NOX emissions in a DI Diesel engine
by Molina, S. & Guardiola, C. & Martín, J. & García-Sarmiento, D.
- 417-430 Operation of a fully renewable electric energy system with CSP plants
by Domínguez, R. & Conejo, A.J. & Carrión, M.
- 431-437 How to transform an asphalt concrete pavement into a solar turbine
by García, Alvaro & Partl, Manfred N.
- 438-444 Direct transesterification of wet Cryptococcus curvatus cells to biodiesel through use of microwave irradiation
by Cui, Yi & Liang, Yanna
- 445-453 An adaptive load dispatching and forecasting strategy for a virtual power plant including renewable energy conversion units
by Tascikaraoglu, A. & Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M. & Karakas, A.
- 454-466 Effect of air–fuel mixing quality on characteristics of conventional and low temperature diesel combustion
by Han, Sangwook & Kim, Jaeheun & Bae, Choongsik
- 467-475 Theoretical analysis of a novel, portable, CPC-based solar thermal collector for methanol reforming
by Gu, Xiaoguang & Taylor, Robert A. & Morrison, Graham & Rosengarten, Gary
- 476-487 Air–soil heat exchangers for heating and cooling of buildings: Design guidelines, potentials and constraints, system integration and global energy balance
by Hollmuller, Pierre & Lachal, Bernard
- 488-496 Optimal deployment of thermal energy storage under diverse economic and climate conditions
by DeForest, Nicholas & Mendes, Gonçalo & Stadler, Michael & Feng, Wei & Lai, Judy & Marnay, Chris
- 497-520 Enzymatic biodiesel: Challenges and opportunities
by Christopher, Lew P. & Hemanathan Kumar, & Zambare, Vasudeo P.
- 521-529 Experimental results and modeling of energy storage and recovery in a packed bed of alumina particles
by Anderson, Ryan & Shiri, Samira & Bindra, Hitesh & Morris, Jeffrey F.
- 530-536 Influence of butanol addition to diesel–biodiesel blend on engine performance and particulate emissions of a stationary diesel engine
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 537-556 Automated metamodel generation for Design Space Exploration and decision-making – A novel method supporting performance-oriented building design and retrofitting
by Geyer, Philipp & Schlüter, Arno
- 557-565 Structure–property relationship of co-precipitated Cu-rich, Al2O3- or MgAl2O4-stabilized oxygen carriers for chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU)
by Imtiaz, Qasim & Broda, Marcin & Müller, Christoph R.
2014, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-11 A bankable method of assessing the performance of a CPV plant
by Leloux, Jonathan & Lorenzo, Eduardo & García-Domingo, Beatriz & Aguilera, Jorge & Gueymard, Christian A.
- 12-21 Chemical-photo-electricity diagrams by Ohm’s law – A case study of Ni-doped TiO2 solutions in dye-sensitized solar cells
by Chou, Chuen-Shii & Huang, Yan-Hao & Wu, Ping & Kuo, Yi-Ting
- 22-31 Spark-ignited engine NOx emissions in a low-nitrogen oxycombustion environment
by Van Blarigan, Andrew & Kozarac, Darko & Seiser, Reinhard & Chen, J.Y. & Cattolica, Robert & Dibble, Robert
- 32-40 Biotemplated synthesis of highly stable calcium-based sorbents for CO2 capture via a precipitation method
by Witoon, Thongthai & Mungcharoen, Thumrongrut & Limtrakul, Jumras
- 41-47 Performance of synthetic jet fuels in a meso-scale heat recirculating combustor
by Wierzbicki, Teresa A. & Lee, Ivan C. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 48-56 Large scale hydrogen production from wind energy for the upgrading of bitumen from oil sands
by Olateju, Babatunde & Monds, Joshua & Kumar, Amit
- 57-67 Effects of heat and electricity saving measures in district-heated multistory residential buildings
by Truong, Nguyen Le & Dodoo, Ambrose & Gustavsson, Leif
- 68-82 Life cycle analysis on carbon emissions from power generation – The nuclear energy example
by Nian, Victor & Chou, S.K. & Su, Bin & Bauly, John
- 83-91 The compatibility of potential bioderived fuels with Jet A-1 aviation kerosene
by Chuck, Christopher J. & Donnelly, Joseph
- 92-99 Nanosilica supported CaO: A regenerable and mechanically hard CO2 sorbent at Ca-looping conditions
by Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A. & Valverde, J.M.
- 100-113 Experimental study of the relationship between injection rate shape and Diesel ignition using a novel piezo-actuated direct-acting injector
by Macian, Vicente & Payri, Raul & Ruiz, Santiago & Bardi, Michele & Plazas, Alejandro H.
- 114-123 A naive Bayes model for robust remaining useful life prediction of lithium-ion battery
by Ng, Selina S.Y. & Xing, Yinjiao & Tsui, Kwok L.
- 124-134 Optimum sizing and tracking of combined cooling heating and power systems for bulk energy consumers
by Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K. & Attalage, Rahula A. & Rajarathne, Rohitha
- 135-140 Performance and emission characteristics of butanol/Jet A blends in a gas turbine engine
by Mendez, C.J. & Parthasarathy, R.N. & Gollahalli, S.R.
- 141-155 Wind power bidding in electricity markets with high wind penetration
by Vilim, Michael & Botterud, Audun
- 156-165 Design and optimization of air bottoming cycles for waste heat recovery in off-shore platforms
by Pierobon, Leonardo & Haglind, Fredrik
- 166-172 Accurate simulation of thermoelectric power generating systems
by Montecucco, Andrea & Knox, Andrew R.
- 173-182 Emergy analysis of a biogas-linked agricultural system in rural China – A case study in Gongcheng Yao Autonomous County
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 183-191 Polymer electrolyte membrane with high selectivity ratio for direct methanol fuel cells: A preliminary study based on blends of partially sulfonated polymers polyaniline and PVdF-co-HFP
by Dutta, Kingshuk & Das, Suparna & Kumar, Piyush & Kundu, Patit Paban
- 192-206 Constrained control framework for a stand-alone hybrid (Stirling engine)/supercapacitor power generation system
by Alamir, M. & Rahmani, M.A. & Gualino, D.
- 207-220 A framework to characterize energy efficiency measures
by Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & De Donatis, Alessio
- 221-230 China’s solar photovoltaic industry development: The status quo, problems and approaches
by Sun, Honghang & Zhi, Qiang & Wang, Yibo & Yao, Qiang & Su, Jun
- 231-237 Solar energy conversion and storage: Fast Green FCF-Fructose photogalvanic cell
by Koli, Pooran
- 238-245 Evaluation of working fluids for geothermal power generation from abandoned oil wells
by Cheng, Wen-Long & Li, Tong-Tong & Nian, Yong-Le & Xie, Kun
- 258-270 H2 coproduction in IGCC with CCS via coal and biomass mixture using advanced technologies
by Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott
- 271-279 Evaluation of power investment decisions under uncertain carbon policy: A case study for converting coal fired steam turbine to combined cycle gas turbine plants in Australia
by Shahnazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan
- 280-291 Renewable energy projects to electrify rural communities in Cape Verde
by Ranaboldo, Matteo & Lega, Bruno Domenech & Ferrenbach, David Vilar & Ferrer-Martí, Laia & Moreno, Rafael Pastor & García-Villoria, Alberto
- 292-299 Thermodynamic equipartition for increased second law efficiency
by Thiel, Gregory P. & McGovern, Ronan K. & Zubair, Syed M. & Lienhard V, John H.
- 300-308 Conversion of metallurgical coke and coal using a Coal Direct Chemical Looping (CDCL) moving bed reactor
by Luo, Siwei & Bayham, Samuel & Zeng, Liang & McGiveron, Omar & Chung, Elena & Majumder, Ankita & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 309-317 Operational experience with a system of coupled fluidized beds for chemical looping combustion of solid fuels using ilmenite as oxygen carrier
by Thon, Andreas & Kramp, Marvin & Hartge, Ernst-Ulrich & Heinrich, Stefan & Werther, Joachim
2014, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-10 Understanding the expected performance of large-scale solar ponds from laboratory-scale observations and numerical modeling
by Suárez, Francisco & Ruskowitz, Jeffrey A. & Childress, Amy E. & Tyler, Scott W.
- 11-29 Systematic optimization of subcritical and transcritical organic Rankine cycles (ORCs) constrained by technical parameters in multiple applications
by Maraver, Daniel & Royo, Javier & Lemort, Vincent & Quoilin, Sylvain
- 30-41 Experimental evaluation and ANN modeling of a recuperative micro gas turbine burning mixtures of natural gas and biogas
by Nikpey, H. & Assadi, M. & Breuhaus, P. & Mørkved, P.T.
- 42-53 Feasibility analysis of offshore renewables penetrating local energy systems in remote oceanic areas – A case study of emissions from an electricity system with tidal power in Southern Alaska
by Li, Ye & Willman, Lindsay
- 54-61 Energy analysis of thermal energy storages with grid configurations
by Rezaie, Behnaz & Reddy, Bale V. & Rosen, Marc A.
- 62-75 Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in India’s power sector – An integrated assessment
by Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel
- 76-86 Novel combined cycle configurations for propane pre-cooled mixed refrigerant (APCI) natural gas liquefaction cycle
by Mortazavi, Amir & Alabdulkarem, Abdullah & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard
- 87-94 Thermophilic anaerobic co-digestion of sewage sludge with grease waste: Effect of long chain fatty acids in the methane yield and its dewatering properties
by Silvestre, G. & Illa, J. & Fernández, B. & Bonmatí, A.
- 95-103 A study on the use of phase change materials (PCMs) in combination with a natural cold source for space cooling in telecommunications base stations (TBSs) in China
by Sun, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Quan & Medina, Mario A. & Liu, Yingjun & Liao, Shuguang
- 104-115 Low temperature spray combustion of acetone–butanol–ethanol (ABE) and diesel blends
by Zhou, Nan & Huo, Ming & Wu, Han & Nithyanandan, Karthik & Lee, Chia-fon F. & Wang, Qingnian
- 116-126 WRF wind simulation and wind energy production estimates forced by different reanalyses: Comparison with observed data for Portugal
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 127-133 Dynamic study of methanol adsorption on activated carbon ACM-35.4 for enhancing the specific cooling power of adsorptive chillers
by Gordeeva, Larisa & Aristov, Yuri
- 134-141 An assessment of regulated emissions and CO2 emissions from a European light-duty CNG-fueled vehicle in the context of Euro 6 emissions regulations
by Bielaczyc, Piotr & Woodburn, Joseph & Szczotka, Andrzej
- 142-148 Bioconversion of different sizes of microcrystalline cellulose pretreated by microwave irradiation with/without NaOH
by Peng, Huadong & Chen, Hongzhang & Qu, Yongshui & Li, Hongqiang & Xu, Jian
- 149-156 Interaction between urban microclimate and electric air-conditioning energy consumption during high temperature season
by Li, Canbing & Zhou, Jinju & Cao, Yijia & Zhong, Jin & Liu, Yu & Kang, Chongqing & Tan, Yi
- 157-166 A new approach for real time voltage control using demand response in an automated distribution system
by Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Homaee, Omid & Jadid, Shahram & Siano, Pierluigi
- 167-175 Optimum insulation thickness for external walls on different orientations considering the speed and direction of the wind
by Axaopoulos, Ioannis & Axaopoulos, Petros & Gelegenis, John
2014, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-8 Forest biomass supply chains in Ireland: A life cycle assessment of GHG emissions and primary energy balances
by Murphy, Fionnuala & Devlin, Ger & McDonnell, Kevin
- 9-19 Energy performance enhancement in multistory residential buildings
by Hachem, Caroline & Athienitis, Andreas & Fazio, Paul
- 20-25 Transforming duck tallow into biodiesel via noncatalytic transesterification
by Kwon, Eilhann E. & Jeon, Eui-Chan & Yi, Haakrho & Kim, Sungpyo
- 26-40 Hydrate-based technology for CO2 capture from fossil fuel power plants
by Yang, Mingjun & Song, Yongchen & Jiang, Lanlan & Zhao, Yuechao & Ruan, Xuke & Zhang, Yi & Wang, Shanrong
- 41-51 Methods to achieve HCCI/CAI combustion at idle operation in a 4VVAS gasoline engine
by Chen, Tao & Xie, Hui & Li, Le & Zhang, Lianfang & Wang, Xinyan & Zhao, Hua
- 52-57 Near Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopy (NIRS) for rapid determination of biochemical methane potential of plant biomass
by Triolo, Jin M. & Ward, Alastair J. & Pedersen, Lene & Løkke, Mette M. & Qu, Haiyan & Sommer, Sven G.
- 58-65 Blending lignin-derived oxygenate in enhanced multi-component diesel fuel for improved emissions
by Herreros, J.M. & Jones, A. & Sukjit, E. & Tsolakis, A.
- 66-75 Solar energy captured by a curved collector designed for architectural integration
by Rodríguez-Sánchez, D. & Belmonte, J.F. & Izquierdo-Barrientos, M.A. & Molina, A.E. & Rosengarten, G. & Almendros-Ibáñez, J.A.
- 76-85 Optimization of operating parameters of ground source heat pump system for space heating and cooling by Taguchi method and utility concept
by Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Thomas, H.R.
- 86-90 Light intensity affects the performance of photo microbial fuel cells with Desmodesmus sp. A8 as cathodic microorganism
by Wu, Yi-cheng & Wang, Ze-jie & Zheng, Yue & Xiao, Yong & Yang, Zhao-hui & Zhao, Feng
- 91-100 Conceptual design of offshore platform supply vessel based on hybrid diesel generator-fuel cell power plant
by Díaz-de-Baldasano, Maria C. & Mateos, Francisco J. & Núñez-Rivas, Luis R. & Leo, Teresa J.
- 101-110 Combination of CO2 geological storage with deep saline water recovery in western China: Insights from numerical analyses
by Li, Qi & Wei, Ya-Ni & Liu, Guizhen & Lin, Qing
- 111-124 A numerical investigation into the influence of unsteady wind on the performance and aerodynamics of a vertical axis wind turbine
by Danao, Louis Angelo & Edwards, Jonathan & Eboibi, Okeoghene & Howell, Robert
- 125-133 Techno-economic study of NMMO pretreatment and biogas production from forest residues
by Teghammar, Anna & Forgács, Gergely & Sárvári Horváth, Ilona & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J.
- 134-148 Annual evaluation of energy, environmental and economic performances of a membrane liquid desiccant air conditioning system with/without ERV
by Abdel-Salam, Ahmed H. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 149-158 Individual decisions and system development – Integrating modelling approaches for the heating market
by Bauermann, Klaas & Spiecker, Stephan & Weber, Christoph
- 159-166 Influence of the receiver’s back surface radiative characteristics on the performance of a heat-pipe evacuated-tube solar collector
by Zheng, Hongfei & Xiong, Jianying & Su, Yuehong & Zhang, Haiyin
- 167-177 Tidal stream energy impact on the transient and residual flow in an estuary: A 3D analysis
by Sánchez, M. & Carballo, R. & Ramos, V. & Iglesias, G.
- 178-190 Review of fuel oil quality and combustion of fast pyrolysis bio-oils from lignocellulosic biomass
by Lehto, Jani & Oasmaa, Anja & Solantausta, Yrjö & Kytö, Matti & Chiaramonti, David
- 191-198 Biodiesel production via esterification of oleic acid catalyzed by chlorosulfonic acid modified zirconia
by Zhang, Yue & Wong, Wing-Tak & Yung, Ka-Fu
- 199-205 Production of renewable diesel via catalytic deoxygenation of natural triglycerides: Comprehensive understanding of reaction intermediates and hydrocarbons
by Kim, Seok Ki & Han, Jae Young & Lee, Hong-shik & Yum, Taewoo & Kim, Yunje & Kim, Jaehoon
- 206-215 Effects of gaseous ammonia direct injection on performance characteristics of a spark-ignition engine
by Ryu, Kyunghyun & Zacharakis-Jutz, George E. & Kong, Song-Charng
- 216-222 Nanomodification of the electrodes in microbial fuel cell: Impact of nanoparticle density on electricity production and microbial community
by Alatraktchi, Fatima AlZahra’a & Zhang, Yifeng & Angelidaki, Irini
- 223-229 Two-stage medium chain fatty acid (MCFA) production from municipal solid waste and ethanol
by Grootscholten, T.I.M. & Strik, D.P.B.T.B. & Steinbusch, K.J.J. & Buisman, C.J.N. & Hamelers, H.V.M.
- 230-242 A probability constrained multi-objective optimization model for CCHP system operation decision support
by Hu, Mengqi & Cho, Heejin
- 243-252 The melting process of storage materials with relatively high phase change temperatures in partially filled spherical shells
by Archibold, Antonio Ramos & Gonzalez-Aguilar, José & Rahman, Muhammad M. & Yogi Goswami, D. & Romero, Manuel & Stefanakos, Elias K.
- 253-259 Internalizing land use impacts for life cycle cost analysis of energy systems: A case of California’s photovoltaic implementation
by Lakhani, Raksha & Doluweera, Ganesh & Bergerson, Joule
- 260-268 Optimum design of a radial heat sink with a fin-height profile for high-power LED lighting applications
by Jang, Daeseok & Yook, Se-Jin & Lee, Kwan-Soo
- 269-277 Optimal operating conditions for wet ethanol in a HCCI engine using exhaust gas heat recovery
by Saxena, Samveg & Vuilleumier, David & Kozarac, Darko & Krieck, Martin & Dibble, Robert & Aceves, Salvador
- 278-287 Latent heat augmentation of thermocline energy storage for concentrating solar power – A system-level assessment
by Flueckiger, Scott M. & Garimella, Suresh V.
- 288-296 Effect of inlet and outlet configurations on blow-off and flashback with premixed combustion for methane and a high hydrogen content fuel in a generic swirl burner
by Syred, N. & Giles, A. & Lewis, J. & Abdulsada, M. & Valera Medina, A. & Marsh, R. & Bowen, P.J. & Griffiths, A.J.
- 297-310 An interactive building power demand management strategy for facilitating smart grid optimization
by Xue, Xue & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Xiao, Fu
- 311-321 The effect of weather forecast uncertainty on a predictive control concept for building systems operation
by Petersen, Steffen & Bundgaard, Katrine Wieck
- 322-332 A new method for controlling the ignition state of a regenerative combustor using a heat storage device
by Marín, Pablo & Díez, Fernando V. & Ordóñez, Salvador
- 333-343 Impacts of intermittent sources on the quality of power supply: The key role of reliability indicators
by Drouineau, Mathilde & Maïzi, Nadia & Mazauric, Vincent
- 344-354 Introducing carbon taxes in South Africa
by Alton, Theresa & Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Hartley, Faaiqa & Makrelov, Konstantin & Thurlow, James & Ubogu, Dumebi
- 355-375 Vacuum insulation panel products: A state-of-the-art review and future research pathways
by Kalnæs, Simen Edsjø & Jelle, Bjørn Petter
- 376-386 How does individual low-carbon consumption behavior occur? – An analysis based on attitude process
by Chen, Hong & Long, Ruyin & Niu, Wenjing & Feng, Qun & Yang, Ranran
- 387-397 Heat recovery opportunities in UK industry
by Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B.
- 398-408 Employing two novel mechanical fault ride through controllers for keeping stability of fixed speed wind generation systems hosted by standalone micro-grid
by Kamel, Rashad M.
- 409-415 The pressure effects on two-phase anaerobic digestion
by Chen, Yuling & Rößler, Benjamin & Zielonka, Simon & Lemmer, Andreas & Wonneberger, Anna-Maria & Jungbluth, Thomas
- 416-423 Measurement and modeling of decomposition kinetics for copper oxide-based chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling
by Clayton, Christopher K. & Whitty, Kevin J.
- 424-435 Research and application of active hollow core slabs in building systems for utilizing low energy sources
by Xu, Xinhua & Yu, Jinghua & Wang, Shengwei & Wang, Jinbo
2014, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-8 Toluene destruction in thermal stage of Claus reactor with oxygen enriched air
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 9-16 Pilot verification of a low-tar two-stage coal gasification process with a fluidized bed pyrolyzer and fixed bed gasifier
by Zeng, Xi & Wang, Fang & Li, Hongling & Wang, Yin & Dong, Li & Yu, Jian & Xu, Guangwen
- 17-24 A novel process for small-scale pipeline natural gas liquefaction
by He, T.B. & Ju, Y.L.
- 25-36 Targeting utility customers to improve energy savings from conservation and efficiency programs
by Taylor, Nicholas W. & Jones, Pierce H. & Kipp, M. Jennison
- 37-46 Use of model predictive control for experimental microgrid optimization
by Parisio, Alessandra & Rikos, Evangelos & Tzamalis, George & Glielmo, Luigi
- 47-56 Experimental investigation into scaling models of methane hydrate reservoir
by Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Feng, Jing-Chun
- 57-64 Catalytic hydroliquefaction of charcoal CCB (copper, chromium and boron)-treated wood for bio-oil production: Influence of CCB salts, residence time and catalysts
by Kinata, Silao Espérance & Loubar, Khaled & Paraschiv, Maria & Tazerout, Mohand & Belloncle, Christophe
- 65-74 Performance prediction and optimization of a waste-to-energy cogeneration plant with combined wet and dry cooling system
by Barigozzi, G. & Perdichizzi, A. & Ravelli, S.
- 75-82 Effect of induced cross flow on flow pattern and performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Jiao, Kui & Bachman, John & Zhou, Yibo & Park, Jae Wan
- 83-94 Numerical modeling for stratified gas–liquid flow and heat transfer in pipeline
by Duan, Jimiao & Gong, Jing & Yao, Haiyuan & Deng, Tao & Zhou, Jun
- 95-102 Improvement on performance and efficiency of direct methanol fuel cells using hydrocarbon-based membrane electrode assembly
by Kim, Joon-Hee & Yang, Min-Jee & Park, Jun-Young
- 103-115 Cost-potential curves for onshore wind energy: A high-resolution analysis for Germany
by McKenna, R. & Hollnaicher, S. & Fichtner, W.
- 116-127 Simultaneous time-resolved fluctuating temperature and acoustic pressure field measurements in a premixed swirl flame
by Singh, A.V. & Eshaghi, A. & Yu, M. & Gupta, A.K. & Bryden, K.M.
- 128-139 Research on the compensation of the end loss effect for parabolic trough solar collectors
by Xu, Chengmu & Chen, Zhiping & Li, Ming & Zhang, Peng & Ji, Xu & Luo, Xi & Liu, Jiangtao
- 140-150 Photovoltaic optimizer boost converters: Temperature influence and electro-thermal design
by Graditi, G. & Adinolfi, G. & Tina, G.M.
- 151-163 Energy efficiency and sustainability of complex biogas systems: A 3-level emergetic evaluation
by Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin
- 164-173 Thermal comfort and building energy consumption implications – A review
by Yang, Liu & Yan, Haiyan & Lam, Joseph C.
- 174-189 Approximate Pontryagin’s minimum principle applied to the energy management of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Hou, Cong & Ouyang, Minggao & Xu, Liangfei & Wang, Hewu
- 190-204 Estimating the potential of controlled plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging to reduce operational and capacity expansion costs for electric power systems with high wind penetration
by Weis, Allison & Jaramillo, Paulina & Michalek, Jeremy
- 205-215 An estimation model for the heating and cooling demand of a residential building with a different envelope design using the finite element method
by Koo, Choongwan & Park, Sungki & Hong, Taehoon & Park, Hyo Seon
- 216-225 Biophotovoltaics: Natural pigments in dye-sensitized solar cells
by Hug, Hubert & Bader, Michael & Mair, Peter & Glatzel, Thilo
- 226-232 Metabolic engineering of Saccharomyces cerevisiae for production of fatty acid ethyl esters, an advanced biofuel, by eliminating non-essential fatty acid utilization pathways
by Valle-Rodríguez, Juan Octavio & Shi, Shuobo & Siewers, Verena & Nielsen, Jens
- 233-241 Loss reduction and loadability enhancement with DG: A dual-index analytical approach
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N.
- 242-253 Comparison of different lead–acid battery lifetime prediction models for use in simulation of stand-alone photovoltaic systems
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Lujano-Rojas, Juan M. & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 254-264 Multi-objective optimization of coal-fired power plants using differential evolution
by Wang, Ligang & Yang, Yongping & Dong, Changqing & Morosuk, Tatiana & Tsatsaronis, George
- 265-271 Thermal property measurement and heat storage analysis of LiNO3/KCl – expanded graphite composite phase change material
by Huang, Zhaowen & Gao, Xuenong & Xu, Tao & Fang, Yutang & Zhang, Zhengguo
- 272-279 From heat exchanger to heat adaptor: Concept, analysis and application
by Zhang, Yin & Shi, Wenxing & Zhang, Yinping
- 280-292 Willingness to pay for residential electricity supply quality and reliability
by Hensher, David A. & Shore, Nina & Train, Kenneth
- 293-300 On the effects of windbreaks on the aerodynamic loads over parabolic solar troughs
by Torres García, E. & Ogueta-Gutiérrez, M. & Ávila, S. & Franchini, S. & Herrera, E. & Meseguer, J.
- 301-308 Ignition behavior of single coal particle in a fluidized bed under O2/CO2 and O2/N2 atmospheres: A combination of visual image and particle temperature
by Bu, Changsheng & Liu, Daoyin & Chen, Xiaoping & Pallarès, David & Gómez-Barea, Alberto
- 309-319 Pilot-scale investigation on slurrying, combustion, and slagging characteristics of coal slurry fuel prepared using industrial wasteliquid
by Jianzhong, Liu & Ruikun, Wang & Jianfei, Xi & Junhu, Zhou & Kefa, Cen
- 320-330 Preparation, thermal and rheological properties of hybrid nanocomposite phase change material for thermal energy storage
by Parameshwaran, R. & Deepak, K. & Saravanan, R. & Kalaiselvam, S.
- 331-336 A cost-effective integrated process to convert solid-state fermented sweet sorghum bagasse into cellulosic ethanol
by Yu, Menghui & Li, Jihong & Li, Shizhong & Du, Ran & Jiang, Yan & Fan, Guifang & Zhao, Gang & Chang, Sandra
- 337-351 Effects of load-following operational methods on combined heat and power system efficiency
by Smith, Amanda D. & Mago, Pedro J.
- 352-359 The effect of overpotentials on the transient response of the 300W SOFC cell stack voltage
by Komatsu, Y. & Brus, G. & Kimijima, S. & Szmyd, J.S.
- 360-373 Influencing factors on NOX emission level during grate conversion of three pelletized energy crops
by Díaz-Ramírez, Maryori & Sebastián, Fernando & Royo, Javier & Rezeau, Adeline
- 374-383 Studies on the redox reaction kinetics of Fe2O3–CuO/Al2O3 and Fe2O3/TiO2 oxygen carriers
by Ksepko, Ewelina & Sciazko, Marek & Babinski, Piotr
- 384-393 Using fuzzy logic to model the behavior of residential electrical utility customers
by Zúñiga, K.V. & Castilla, I. & Aguilar, R.M.
- 394-404 Effect of condensation temperature glide on the performance of organic Rankine cycles with zeotropic mixture working fluids
by Liu, Qiang & Duan, Yuanyuan & Yang, Zhen
- 405-410 A high-performance alkaline exchange membrane direct formate fuel cell
by Zeng, L. & Tang, Z.K. & Zhao, T.S.
- 411-428 State-of-the-art analysis of the environmental benefits of green roofs
by Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali
- 429-437 Strategic policy to select suitable intermediaries for innovation to promote PV solar energy industry in China
by Chen, Hsing Hung & Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Silu
- 438-444 Biodiesel production from Camptotheca acuminata seed oil catalyzed by novel Brönsted–Lewis acidic ionic liquid
by Li, Ji & Peng, Xiao & Luo, Meng & Zhao, Chun-Jian & Gu, Cheng-Bo & Zu, Yuan-Gang & Fu, Yu-Jie
- 445-455 Role of technologies in energy-related CO2 mitigation in China within a climate-protection world: A scenarios analysis using REMIND
by Zhang, Shuwei & Bauer, Nico & Luderer, Gunnar & Kriegler, Elmar
- 456-482 A spatial multi-period long-term energy planning model: A case study of the Greek power system
by Koltsaklis, Nikolaos E. & Dagoumas, Athanasios S. & Kopanos, Georgios M. & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 483-490 Study on phase diagram of fatty acids mixtures to determine eutectic temperatures and the corresponding mixing proportions
by Zhao, Pin & Yue, Qinyan & He, Hongtao & Gao, Baoyu & Wang, Yan & Li, Qian
- 491-501 Sources of the potential CO2 emission reduction in China: A nonparametric metafrontier approach
by Du, Kerui & Lu, Huang & Yu, Kun
- 502-513 DEA radial measurement for environmental assessment: A comparative study between Japanese chemical and pharmaceutical firms
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 514-524 Investigation of evaporation and engine characteristics of pine oil biofuel fumigated in the inlet manifold of a diesel engine
by Vallinayagam, R. & Vedharaj, S. & Yang, W.M. & Raghavan, V. & Saravanan, C.G. & Lee, P.S. & Chua, K.J.E. & Chou, S.K.
- 525-530 CFD validation of scaling rules for reduced-scale field releases of carbon dioxide
by Xing, Ji & Liu, Zhenyi & Huang, Ping & Feng, Changgen & Zhou, Yi & Sun, Ruiyan & Wang, Shigang
- 531-539 Kinetics and modeling of hydrogen iodide decomposition for a bench-scale sulfur–iodine cycle
by Nguyen, Thanh D.B. & Gho, Yun-Ki & Cho, Won Chul & Kang, Kyoung Soo & Jeong, Seong Uk & Kim, Chang Hee & Park, Chu-Sik & Bae, Ki-Kwang
- 540-548 Analysis of energy economic renovation for historic wooden apartment buildings in cold climates
by Arumägi, Endrik & Kalamees, Targo
- 549-558 Interaction between iron-based oxygen carrier and four coal ashes during chemical looping combustion
by Bao, Jinhua & Li, Zhenshan & Cai, Ningsheng
- 559-572 Comparative and sensitive analysis for parabolic trough solar collectors with a detailed Monte Carlo ray-tracing optical model
by Cheng, Z.D. & He, Y.L. & Cui, F.Q. & Du, B.C. & Zheng, Z.J. & Xu, Y.
- 573-581 CO2 capture by membrane absorption coupling process: Application of ionic liquids
by Lu, Jian-Gang & Lu, Chun-Ting & Chen, Yue & Gao, Liu & Zhao, Xin & Zhang, Hui & Xu, Zheng-Wen
- 582-590 Electrical consumption of two-, three- and four-wheel light-duty electric vehicles in India
by Saxena, Samveg & Gopal, Anand & Phadke, Amol
- 591-602 Design of a lithium-ion battery pack for PHEV using a hybrid optimization method
by Xue, Nansi & Du, Wenbo & Greszler, Thomas A. & Shyy, Wei & Martins, Joaquim R.R.A.
- 603-609 Preparation and thermal properties of palmitic acid/polyaniline/exfoliated graphite nanoplatelets form-stable phase change materials
by Zeng, Ju-Lan & Zheng, Shuang-Hao & Yu, Sai-Bo & Zhu, Fu-Rong & Gan, Juan & Zhu, Ling & Xiao, Zhong-Liang & Zhu, Xin-Yu & Zhu, Zhen & Sun, Li-Xian & Cao, Zhong
2014, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-9 Multi-source information fusion based fault diagnosis of ground-source heat pump using Bayesian network
by Cai, Baoping & Liu, Yonghong & Fan, Qian & Zhang, Yunwei & Liu, Zengkai & Yu, Shilin & Ji, Renjie