Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-8 Emissions from cycling of thermal power plants in electricity systems with high penetration of wind power: Life cycle assessment for Ireland
by Turconi, R. & O’Dwyer, C. & Flynn, D. & Astrup, T.
- 9-19 Forward and reverse combustion gasification of coal with production of high-quality syngas in a simulated pilot system for in situ gasification
by Cui, Yong & Liang, Jie & Wang, Zhangqing & Zhang, Xiaochun & Fan, Chenzi & Liang, Dongyu & Wang, Xuan
- 20-25 Regulation of hydrogen photoproduction in Rhodobacter sphaeroides batch culture by external oxidizers and reducers
by Gabrielyan, Lilit & Sargsyan, Harutyun & Hakobyan, Lilit & Trchounian, Armen
- 26-39 Improving energy efficiency for local energy systems
by Oh, Se-Young & Binns, Michael & Yeo, Yeong-Koo & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 40-47 Synthesis of dry sorbents for carbon dioxide capture using coal fly ash and its performance
by Lee, Jaehee & Han, Sang-Jun & Wee, Jung-Ho
- 48-55 Degradation pattern prediction of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell stack with series reliability structure via durability data of single cells
by Bae, Suk Joo & Kim, Seong-Joon & Lee, Jin-Hwa & Song, Inseob & Kim, Nam-In & Seo, Yongho & Kim, Ki Buem & Lee, Naesung & Park, Jun-Young
- 56-66 Balancing envelope and heating system parameters for zero emissions retrofit using building sensor data
by Nagy, Zoltán & Rossi, Dino & Hersberger, Christian & Irigoyen, Silvia Domingo & Miller, Clayton & Schlueter, Arno
- 67-78 A sequential approach to control gas for the extraction of multi-gassy coal seams from traditional gas well drainage to mining-induced stress relief
by Kong, Shengli & Cheng, Yuanping & Ren, Ting & Liu, Hongyong
- 79-86 India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?
by Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay
- 87-96 Heterogeneous tiny energy: An appealing opportunity to power wireless sensor motes in a corrosive environment
by Qiao, Guofu & Sun, Guodong & Li, Hui & Ou, Jinping
- 97-107 Electro-thermal analysis and integration issues of lithium ion battery for electric vehicles
by Saw, L.H. & Ye, Y. & Tay, A.A.O.
- 108-116 Poly-generating closed cathode fuel cell with carbon capture
by McLarty, Dustin & Brouwer, Jack
- 117-127 Industrial CO2 intensity, indigenous innovation and R&D spillovers in China’s provinces
by Yang, Yuan & Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can
- 128-138 Cogeneration versus natural gas steam boiler: A techno-economic model
by Shnaiderman, Matan & Keren, Nir
- 139-157 International and domestic uses of solid biofuels under different renewable energy support scenarios in the European Union
by Hoefnagels, Ric & Resch, Gustav & Junginger, Martin & Faaij, André
- 158-170 Hybrid solar–geothermal power generation: Optimal retrofitting
by Ghasemi, Hadi & Sheu, Elysia & Tizzanini, Alessio & Paci, Marco & Mitsos, Alexander
- 171-179 Thermal and sanitary performance of domestic hot water cylinders: Conflicting requirements
by Armstrong, Peter M. & Uapipatanakul, Meg & Thompson, Ian & Ager, Duane & McCulloch, Malcolm
- 180-188 Characterization of biomasses in the southern Italy regions for their use in thermal processes
by Molino, A. & Nanna, F. & Villone, A.
- 189-200 Model predictive control utilizing fuel and moisture soft-sensors for the BioPower 5 combined heat and power (CHP) plant
by Kortela, J. & Jämsä-Jounela, S.-L.
- 201-210 Two non-tracking solar collectors: Design criteria and performance analysis
by Ratismith, Wattana & Inthongkhum, Anusorn & Briggs, John
- 211-221 A p(t)-linear average method to estimate the thermal parameters of the borehole heat exchangers for in situ thermal response test
by Zhang, Linfeng & Zhang, Quan & Huang, Gongsheng & Du, Yaxing
- 222-237 Oil and gas platforms with steam bottoming cycles: System integration and thermoenvironomic evaluation
by Nguyen, Tuong-Van & Tock, Laurence & Breuhaus, Peter & Maréchal, François & Elmegaard, Brian
- 238-247 Optimal integration of a solid-oxide electrolyser cell into a direct steam generation solar tower plant for zero-emission hydrogen production
by Sanz-Bermejo, Javier & Muñoz-Antón, Javier & Gonzalez-Aguilar, José & Romero, Manuel
- 248-256 Thermal analysis of a stoneware panel covering radiators
by Menéndez-Díaz, Agustín & Ordóñez-Galán, Celestino & Bouza-Rodríguez, José Benito & Fernández-Calleja, Javier Jesús
- 257-266 A sensor-less methanol concentration control system based on feedback from the stack temperature
by An, Myung-Gi & Mehmood, Asad & Ha, Heung Yong
- 267-278 Forecasting household consumer electricity load profiles with a combined physical and behavioral approach
by Sandels, C. & Widén, J. & Nordström, L.
- 279-287 Understanding mineral behaviors during anthracite fluidized-bed gasification based on slag characteristics
by Li, Fenghai & Li, Zhenzhu & Huang, Jiejie & Fang, Yitian
- 288-296 A real option-based model to valuate CDM projects under uncertain energy policies for emission trading
by Park, Taeil & Kim, Changyoon & Kim, Hyoungkwan
- 297-306 Spatial effects of carbon dioxide emissions from residential energy consumption: A county-level study using enhanced nocturnal lighting
by Lu, Heli & Liu, Guifang
- 307-322 Integrated design and optimization of technologies for utilizing low grade heat in process industries
by Kwak, Dong-Hun & Binns, Michael & Kim, Jin-Kuk
- 323-344 Advanced computational modelling for drying processes – A review
by Defraeye, Thijs
- 345-367 Clean solid biofuel production from high moisture content waste biomass employing hydrothermal treatment
by Zhao, Peitao & Shen, Yafei & Ge, Shifu & Chen, Zhenqian & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 368-376 Empirical analysis of the solar incentive policy for Tennessee solar value chain
by Sawhney, Rapinder & Thakur, Kaveri & Venkatesan, Bharadwaj & Ji, Shuguang & Upreti, Girish & Sanseverino, John
- 377-385 An effectiveness-NTU technique for characterising a finned tubes PCM system using a CFD model
by Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Castell, A. & Cabeza, L.F. & Bruno, F.
- 386-393 Use of the microalga Monoraphidium sp. grown in wastewater as a feedstock for biodiesel: Cultivation and fuel characteristics
by Holbrook, Gabriel P. & Davidson, Zachary & Tatara, Robert A. & Ziemer, Norbert L. & Rosentrater, Kurt A. & Scott Grayburn, W.
- 394-410 An insight into actual energy use and its drivers in high-performance buildings
by Li, Cheng & Hong, Tianzhen & Yan, Da
- 411-424 Development of a simplified dynamic model for a piezoelectric injector using multiple injection strategies with biodiesel/diesel-fuel blends
by Plamondon, E. & Seers, P.
- 425-440 Dynamic modeling of Shell entrained flow gasifier in an integrated gasification combined cycle process
by Lee, Hyeon-Hui & Lee, Jae-Chul & Joo, Yong-Jin & Oh, Min & Lee, Chang-Ha
- 441-467 Comparative life cycle assessment of biomass co-firing plants with carbon capture and storage
by Schakel, Wouter & Meerman, Hans & Talaei, Alireza & Ramírez, Andrea & Faaij, André
- 468-478 Performance of gas tankless (instantaneous) water heaters under various international standards
by Bourke, Grant & Bansal, Pradeep & Raine, Robert
- 479-489 Comparing different support schemes for renewable electricity in the scope of an energy systems analysis
by Fais, Birgit & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich & Voß, Alfred
- 490-498 Pretreatment of recycled paper sludge with a novel high-velocity pilot cyclone: Effect of process parameters on convective drying efficiency
by Mäkelä, Mikko & Geladi, Paul & Larsson, Sylvia H. & Finell, Michael
- 499-507 Carbonation performance of lime for cyclic CO2 capture following limestone calcination in steam/CO2 atmosphere
by Kavosh, Masoud & Patchigolla, Kumar & Anthony, Edward J. & Oakey, John E.
- 508-516 Transitioning to zero freshwater withdrawal in the U.S. for thermoelectric generation
by Tidwell, Vincent C. & Macknick, Jordan & Zemlick, Katie & Sanchez, Jasmine & Woldeyesus, Tibebe
- 517-529 Combined experimental and numerical evaluation of a prototype nano-PCM enhanced wallboard
by Biswas, Kaushik & Lu, Jue & Soroushian, Parviz & Shrestha, Som
- 530-543 Economic analysis of using excess renewable electricity to displace heating fuels
by Pensini, Alessandro & Rasmussen, Claus N. & Kempton, Willett
2014, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-6 The effects of cornstalk addition on the product distribution and yields and reaction kinetics of lignite liquefaction
by Zhang, Fan & Xu, Deping & Wang, Yonggang & Guo, Xiangkun & Xu, Long & Fan, Maohong
- 7-19 Solar-powered single-and double-effect directly air-cooled LiBr–H2O absorption prototype built as a single unit
by Izquierdo, M. & González-Gil, A. & Palacios, E.
- 20-32 Energy saving potential of utilizing natural ventilation under warm conditions – A case study of Mexico
by Oropeza-Perez, Ivan & Østergaard, Poul Alberg
- 33-40 Effect of lubricant oil additive on size distribution, morphology, and nanostructure of diesel particulate matter
by Wang, Yuesen & Liang, Xingyu & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Xiangxiang & Sun, Xiuxiu & Liu, Changwen
- 41-50 Towards a flexible energy system – A case study for Inland Norway
by Hagos, Dejene Assefa & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Zethraeus, Björn
- 51-71 Absorption heating technologies: A review and perspective
by Wu, Wei & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 72-85 Model calibration for building energy efficiency simulation
by Mustafaraj, Giorgio & Marini, Dashamir & Costa, Andrea & Keane, Marcus
- 86-93 Life cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) impacts of a novel process for converting food waste to ethanol and co-products
by Ebner, Jacqueline & Babbitt, Callie & Winer, Martin & Hilton, Brian & Williamson, Anahita
- 94-102 Diesel auto-thermal reforming for solid oxide fuel cell systems: Anode off-gas recycle simulation
by Walluk, Mark R. & Lin, Jiefeng & Waller, Michael G. & Smith, Daniel F. & Trabold, Thomas A.
- 103-112 Short-term wind speed forecasting with Markov-switching model
by Song, Zhe & Jiang, Yu & Zhang, Zijun
- 113-121 A mathematical model to study the performance of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell in a dead-ended anode mode
by Yang, Chih-Wei & Chen, Yong-Song
- 122-133 Responsibility accounting in carbon allocation: A global perspective
by Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Lu & Liao, Hua & Wang, Ke & Murty, Tad & Yan, Jinyue
- 134-138 A non-carbon cathode electrode for lithium–oxygen batteries
by Wei, Z.H. & Tan, P. & An, L. & Zhao, T.S.
- 139-147 Effects of SOC-dependent electrolyte viscosity on performance of vanadium redox flow batteries
by Xu, Q. & Zhao, T.S. & Zhang, C.
- 148-156 Wave heave energy conversion using modular multistability
by Harne, R.L. & Schoemaker, M.E. & Dussault, B.E. & Wang, K.W.
- 157-165 The effect of political cycles on power investment decisions: Expectations over the repeal and reinstatement of carbon policy mechanisms in Australia
by ShahNazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan
- 166-180 On laminar flame speed correlations for H2/CO combustion in premixed spark ignition engines
by Fanelli, Emanuele & Viggiano, Annarita & Braccio, Giacobbe & Magi, Vinicio
- 181-189 Comparative study between fluidized-bed and fixed-bed operation modes in pressurized chemical looping combustion of coal
by Zhang, Shuai & Xiao, Rui & Zheng, Wenguang
- 190-199 Comparison and parameter optimization of a two-stage thermoelectric generator using high temperature exhaust of internal combustion engine
by Liang, Xingyu & Sun, Xiuxiu & Tian, Hua & Shu, Gequn & Wang, Yuesen & Wang, Xu
- 200-211 Wind speed effect on the flow field and heat transfer around a parabolic trough solar collector
by Hachicha, A.A. & Rodríguez, I. & Oliva, A.
- 212-221 Effect of fuel injection pressure and injection timing on spray characteristics and particulate size–number distribution in a biodiesel fuelled common rail direct injection diesel engine
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Dhar, Atul & Gupta, Jai Gopal & Kim, Woong Il & Lee, Chang Sik & Park, Sungwook
- 222-229 Potential and impacts of renewable energy production from agricultural biomass in Canada
by Liu, Tingting & McConkey, Brian & Huffman, Ted & Smith, Stephen & MacGregor, Bob & Yemshanov, Denys & Kulshreshtha, Suren
- 230-236 Uncertainty estimation improves energy measurement and verification procedures
by Walter, Travis & Price, Phillip N. & Sohn, Michael D.
- 237-243 Energy consumption analysis for CO2 separation from gas mixtures
by Zhang, Yingying & Ji, Xiaoyan & Lu, Xiaohua
- 244-255 Investigation of combustion, performance and emission characteristics of 2-stroke and 4-stroke spark ignition and CAI/HCCI operations in a DI gasoline
by Zhang, Y. & Zhao, H.
- 256-264 Models for generating place and time dependent urban energy demand profiles
by Mikkola, Jani & Lund, Peter D.
- 265-279 A control-oriented real-time semi-empirical model for the prediction of NOx emissions in diesel engines
by d’Ambrosio, Stefano & Finesso, Roberto & Fu, Lezhong & Mittica, Antonio & Spessa, Ezio
- 280-288 Numerical assessment of the thermodynamic performance of thermoelectric cells via two-dimensional modelling
by Oliveira, Klaudio S.M. & Cardoso, Rodrigo P. & Hermes, Christian J.L.
- 289-304 A network design model for biomass to energy supply chains with anaerobic digestion systems
by Balaman, Şebnem Yılmaz & Selim, Hasan
- 305-313 Using regression analysis to predict the future energy consumption of a supermarket in the UK
by Braun, M.R. & Altan, H. & Beck, S.B.M.
- 314-325 Combustion and emissions characteristics of dual-channel double-vortex combustion for gas turbine engines
by Zhang, R.C. & Fan, W.J. & Shi, Q. & Tan, W.L.
- 326-332 Effects of frame shadow on the PV character of a photovoltaic/thermal system
by Wang, Yunyun & Pei, Gang & Zhang, Longcan
- 333-341 Artificial neural network based daily local forecasting for global solar radiation
by Amrouche, Badia & Le Pivert, Xavier
- 342-349 Hydrogen production by enhanced-sorption chemical looping steam reforming of glycerol in moving-bed reactors
by Dou, Binlin & Song, Yongchen & Wang, Chao & Chen, Haisheng & Yang, Mingjun & Xu, Yujie
- 350-356 Combustion of propane with Pt and Rh catalysts in a meso-scale heat recirculating combustor
by Wierzbicki, Teresa A. & Lee, Ivan C. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 357-369 Comparison study on the emission characteristics of diesel- and dimethyl ether-originated particulate matters
by Wei, Yanju & Wang, Kun & Wang, Wenrui & Liu, Shenghua & Chen, Xiao & Yang, Yajing & Bai, Shanwen
- 370-383 Computational investigation of a large containership propulsion engine operation at slow steaming conditions
by Guan, Cong & Theotokatos, Gerasimos & Zhou, Peilin & Chen, Hui
- 384-395 Grid-price-dependent energy management in microgrids using a modified simulated annealing triple-optimizer
by Velik, Rosemarie & Nicolay, Pascal
- 396-402 Detailed kinetic modeling of homogeneous H2SO4 decomposition in the sulfur–iodine cycle for hydrogen production
by Zhang, Yanwei & Yang, Hui & Zhou, Junhu & Wang, Zhihua & Liu, Jianzhong & Cen, Kefa
- 403-418 Investigating the importance of motivations and barriers related to microgeneration uptake in the UK
by Balcombe, Paul & Rigby, Dan & Azapagic, Adisa
- 419-427 Cost and primary energy efficiency of small-scale district heating systems
by Truong, Nguyen Le & Gustavsson, Leif
- 428-436 Community-scale residential air conditioning control for effective grid management
by Cole, Wesley J. & Rhodes, Joshua D. & Gorman, William & Perez, Krystian X. & Webber, Michael E. & Edgar, Thomas F.
- 437-446 Potential for using a tire pyrolysis liquid-diesel fuel blend in a light duty engine under transient operation
by Martínez, Juan Daniel & Ramos, Ángel & Armas, Octavio & Murillo, Ramón & García, Tomás
- 450-457 Optimization of biodiesel fueled engine to meet emission standards through varying nozzle opening pressure and static injection timing
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Raman, Vallinayagam & Sivasankaralingam, Vedharaj & Chou, Siaw Kiang
- 458-465 A numerical modeling on the emission characteristics of a diesel engine fueled by diesel and biodiesel blend fuels
by An, Hui & Yang, Wenming & Li, Jing & Maghbouli, Amin & Chua, Kian Jon & Chou, Siaw Kiang
- 466-473 Pine oil–biodiesel blends: A double biofuel strategy to completely eliminate the use of diesel in a diesel engine
by Vallinayagam, R. & Vedharaj, S. & Yang, W.M. & Lee, P.S. & Chua, K.J.E. & Chou, S.K.
- 474-483 Simulation and optimization of a CHP biomass plant and district heating network
by Sartor, K. & Quoilin, S. & Dewallef, P.
- 484-490 Techno-economic analysis of ammonia production via integrated biomass gasification
by Andersson, Jim & Lundgren, Joakim
- 491-499 Efficiency in the use of solar thermal energy of small membrane desalination systems for decentralized water production
by Zaragoza, G. & Ruiz-Aguirre, A. & Guillén-Burrieza, E.
- 500-509 Off-design thermodynamic performances on typical days of a 330MW solar aided coal-fired power plant in China
by Peng, Shuo & Hong, Hui & Wang, Yanjuan & Wang, Zhaoguo & Jin, Hongguang
- 510-518 Preliminary study for solar combisystem potential in Canadian houses
by Asaee, S. Rasoul & Ugursal, V. Ismet & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian & Ben-Abdallah, Noureddine
- 519-531 Study on offshore wind power potential and wind farm optimization in Hong Kong
by Gao, Xiaoxia & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 532-542 Economic evaluation of pre-combustion CO2-capture in IGCC power plants by porous ceramic membranes
by Franz, Johannes & Maas, Pascal & Scherer, Viktor
- 543-551 Numerical investigation of heat transfer characteristics in utility boilers of oxy-coal combustion
by Hu, Yukun & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue
- 552-561 Exergy analysis and the energy saving mechanism for coal to synthetic/substitute natural gas and power cogeneration system without and with CO2 capture
by Li, Sheng & Jin, Hongguang & Gao, Lin & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 562-573 Economic analysis of CO2 capture from natural gas combined cycles using Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells
by Campanari, S. & Chiesa, P. & Manzolini, G. & Bedogni, S.
- 574-580 The leakage behavior of supercritical CO2 flow in an experimental pipeline system
by Xie, Qiyuan & Tu, Ran & Jiang, Xi & Li, Kang & Zhou, Xuejin
- 581-591 Numerical analyses of the solubility trapping of CO2 storage in geological formations
by Meng, Qingliang & Jiang, Xi
- 592-602 CO2 emissions reduction potential in China’s cement industry compared to IEA’s Cement Technology Roadmap up to 2050
by Xu, Jin-Hua & Fleiter, Tobias & Fan, Ying & Eichhammer, Wolfgang
- 603-616 Cost of energy saving and CO2 emissions reduction in China’s iron and steel sector
by Li, Yuan & Zhu, Lei
- 617-631 China’s regional industrial energy efficiency and carbon emissions abatement costs
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 632-640 Equitable Access to Sustainable Development: Based on the comparative study of carbon emission rights allocation schemes
by Pan, Xunzhang & Teng, Fei & Ha, Yuejiao & Wang, Gehua
- 641-647 Albedo control as an effective strategy to tackle Global Warming: A case study
by Cotana, Franco & Rossi, Federico & Filipponi, Mirko & Coccia, Valentina & Pisello, Anna Laura & Bonamente, Emanuele & Petrozzi, Alessandro & Cavalaglio, Gianluca
- 648-657 Wave propagation and thermodynamic losses in packed-bed thermal reservoirs for energy storage
by White, Alexander & McTigue, Joshua & Markides, Christos
- 658-669 Integrating multi-objective optimization with computational fluid dynamics to optimize boiler combustion process of a coal fired power plant
by Liu, Xingrang & Bansal, R.C.
- 670-678 Real-time tool for management of smart polygeneration grids including thermal energy storage
by Ferrari, Mario L. & Pascenti, Matteo & Sorce, Alessandro & Traverso, Alberto & Massardo, Aristide F.
- 679-684 Experimental and numerical analysis of supersonic air ejector
by Chong, Daotong & Hu, Mengqi & Chen, Weixiong & Wang, Jinshi & Liu, Jiping & Yan, Junjie
- 685-691 Investigation of the prospect of energy self-sufficiency and technical performance of an integrated PEMFC (proton exchange membrane fuel cell), dairy farm and biogas plant system
by Guan, Tingting & Alvfors, Per & Lindbergh, Göran
- 692-701 Effect of operating parameters on the transient performance of a polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell stack with a dead-end anode
by Gomez, Alberto & Raj, Abhishek & Sasmito, Agus P. & Shamim, Tariq
- 702-711 Performance evaluation of a zeolite–water adsorption chiller with entropy analysis of thermodynamic insight
by Li, Ang & Ismail, Azhar Bin & Thu, Kyaw & Ng, Kim Choon & Loh, Wai Soong
- 712-722 Magnesium based metal hydride reactor incorporating helical coil heat exchanger: Simulation study and optimal design
by Wu, Zhen & Yang, Fusheng & Zhang, Zaoxiao & Bao, Zewei
- 723-737 New concept of spray saturation tower for micro Humid Air Turbine applications
by De Paepe, W. & Contino, F. & Delattin, F. & Bram, S. & De Ruyck, J.
- 738-747 Organic Rankine Cycle recovering stage heat from MSF desalination distillate water
by Al-Weshahi, Mohammed A. & Anderson, Alexander & Tian, Guohong
- 748-756 Thermodynamic analysis of organic Rankine cycle using zeotropic mixtures
by Zhao, Li & Bao, Junjiang
- 757-763 Improved energy efficiency in juice production through waste heat recycling
by Anderson, J.-O. & Elfgren, E. & Westerlund, L.
- 764-773 Combining waste-to-energy steam cycle with gas turbine units
by Bianchi, Michele & Branchini, Lisa & De Pascale, Andrea
- 774-782 Application of environmental performance assessment of CHP systems with local and global approaches
by Bianchi, Michele & Branchini, Lisa & De Pascale, Andrea & Peretto, Antonio
- 783-792 Energy consumption, associated questions and some answers
by Ismet Ugursal, V.
- 793-798 The elasticity of substitution and the way of nesting CES production function with emphasis on energy input
by Zha, Donglan & Zhou, Dequn
- 799-806 On estimating shadow prices of undesirable outputs with efficiency models: A literature review
by Zhou, P. & Zhou, X. & Fan, L.W.
- 807-813 Successful technology transfer: What does it take?
by Klintenberg, P. & Wallin, F. & Azimoh, L.C.
- 814-823 The role of regulatory reforms, market changes, and technology development to make demand response a viable resource in meeting energy challenges
by Shen, Bo & Ghatikar, Girish & Lei, Zeng & Li, Jinkai & Wikler, Greg & Martin, Phil
- 824-829 Ultrahigh specific surface area of graphene for eliminating subcooling of water
by Li, Xing & Chen, Ying & Cheng, Zhengdong & Jia, Lisi & Mo, Songping & Liu, Zhuowei
- 830-837 Study on oscillating flow of moderate kinetic Reynolds numbers using complex velocity model and phase Doppler anemometer
by Xiao, Gang & Zhou, Tianxue & Ni, Mingjiang & Chen, Conghui & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 838-845 Effects of the thick walled pipes with convective boundaries on laminar flow heat transfer
by Adelaja, Adekunle O. & Dirker, Jaco & Meyer, Josua P.
- 846-852 Simultaneous production of hythane and carbon nanotubes via catalytic decomposition of methane with catalysts dispersed on porous supports
by Li, Xingxing & Zhu, Gangli & Qi, Suitao & Huang, Jun & Yang, Bolun
- 853-862 Investigation of a dual-stage high velocity oxygen fuel thermal spray system
by Khan, Mohammed N. & Shamim, Tariq
2014, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-9 Conceptual model description of the double injection strategy applied to the gasoline partially premixed compression ignition combustion concept with spark assistance
by Benajes, Jesús & Molina, Santiago & García, Antonio & Monsalve-Serrano, Javier & Durrett, Russell
- 10-16 Comparative study on EGR and lean burn strategies employed in an SI engine fueled by low calorific gas
by Lee, Sunyoup & Park, Seunghyun & Kim, Changgi & Kim, Young-Min & Kim, Yongrae & Park, Cheolwoong
- 17-24 Application of PEI–K2CO3/AC for capturing CO2 from flue gas after combustion
by Guo, Yafei & Zhao, Chuanwen & Li, Changhai & Lu, Shouxiang
- 25-31 Sol–gel preparation of polymethylsilsesquioxane aerogel membranes for CO2 absorption fluxes in membrane contactors
by Lin, Yi-Feng & Ko, Chia-Chieh & Chen, Chien-Hua & Tung, Kuo-Lun & Chang, Kai-Shiun & Chung, Tsair-Wang
- 32-38 The anodic reaction zone and performance of different carbonaceous fuels in a batch molten hydroxide direct carbon fuel cell
by Guo, Liang & Calo, J.M. & Kearney, Clare & Grimshaw, Pengpeng
- 39-48 Smart district heating networks – A simulation study of prosumers’ impact on technical parameters in distribution networks
by Brand, Lisa & Calvén, Alexandra & Englund, Jessica & Landersjö, Henrik & Lauenburg, Patrick
- 49-55 Data-driven method based on particle swarm optimization and k-nearest neighbor regression for estimating capacity of lithium-ion battery
by Hu, Chao & Jain, Gaurav & Zhang, Puqiang & Schmidt, Craig & Gomadam, Parthasarathy & Gorka, Tom
- 56-69 Managing the diffusion of biomass in the residential energy sector: An illustrative real-world case study
by Toka, Agorasti & Iakovou, Eleftherios & Vlachos, Dimitrios & Tsolakis, Naoum & Grigoriadou, Anastasia-Loukia
- 70-88 An integrated framework of agent-based modelling and robust optimization for microgrid energy management
by Kuznetsova, Elizaveta & Li, Yan-Fu & Ruiz, Carlos & Zio, Enrico
- 89-93 Feasibility of converting lactic acid to ethanol in food waste fermentation by immobilized lactate oxidase
by Ma, Hong-zhi & Xing, Yi & Yu, Miao & Wang, Qunhui
- 94-103 Comparison of static and adaptive models for short-term residential natural gas forecasting in Croatia
by Potočnik, Primož & Soldo, Božidar & Šimunović, Goran & Šarić, Tomislav & Jeromen, Andrej & Govekar, Edvard
- 104-111 Sensor-less control of the methanol concentration of direct methanol fuel cells at varying ambient temperatures
by An, Myung-Gi & Mehmood, Asad & Ha, Heung Yong
- 112-122 Catalyzed production of biodiesel and bio-chemicals from brown grease using Ionic Liquid functionalized ordered mesoporous polymer
by Noshadi, Iman & Kanjilal, Baishali & Du, Shouchang & Bollas, George M. & Suib, Steven L. & Provatas, Anthony & Liu, Fujian & Parnas, Richard S.
- 123-134 Effect of internal nozzle flow and thermo-physical properties on spray characteristics of methyl esters
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Yu, Wenbin
- 135-146 Designed experiments to characterize PEMFC material properties and performance
by Flick, Sarah & Schwager, Maximilian & McCarthy, Edward & Mérida, Walter
- 147-157 Tracking the maximum efficiency point for the FC system based on extremum seeking scheme to control the air flow
by Bizon, Nicu
- 158-165 Decomposing energy intensity change: A combination of index decomposition analysis and production-theoretical decomposition analysis
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 166-176 Extended ordinary differential equation models for solar heating systems with pipes
by Kicsiny, R. & Nagy, J. & Szalóki, Cs.
- 177-186 Experimental investigation of an innovative thermochemical process operating with a hydrate salt and moist air for thermal storage of solar energy: Global performance
by Michel, Benoit & Mazet, Nathalie & Neveu, Pierre
- 187-194 Nitrogen oxide absorption and nitrite/nitrate formation in limestone slurry for WFGD system
by Zheng, Chenghang & Xu, Changri & Zhang, Yongxin & Zhang, Jun & Gao, Xiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 195-206 Screening and optimization of pretreatments for Parthenium hysterophorus as feedstock for alcoholic biofuels
by Singh, Shuchi & Khanna, Swati & Moholkar, Vijayanand S. & Goyal, Arun
- 207-216 Major and trace elements in coal bottom ash at different oxy coal combustion conditions
by Oboirien, B.O. & Thulari, V. & North, B.C.
- 217-227 Building energy performance evaluation of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) window with semi-transparent solar cells
by Chae, Young Tae & Kim, Jeehwan & Park, Hongsik & Shin, Byungha
- 228-237 Reducing power system costs with thermal energy storage
by Naranjo Palacio, Santiago & Valentine, Keenan F. & Wong, Myra & Zhang, K. Max
- 238-242 Methane production of thermally pretreated Chlorella vulgaris and Scenedesmus sp. biomass at increasing biomass loads
by Mendez, Lara & Mahdy, Ahmed & Ballesteros, Mercedes & González-Fernández, Cristina
- 243-252 Performance curves of room air conditioners for building energy simulation tools
by Meissner, José W. & Abadie, Marc O. & Moura, Luís M. & Mendonça, Kátia C. & Mendes, Nathan
- 253-260 Numerical analysis of a thermally enhanced domestic hot water tank
by Nabavitabatabayi, Mohammadreza & Haghighat, Fariborz & Moreau, Alain & Sra, Paul
- 261-273 Thermal behaviour analysis of lithium-ion battery at elevated temperature using deconvolution method
by Ping, Ping & Wang, Qingsong & Huang, Peifeng & Sun, Jinhua & Chen, Chunhua
- 274-286 Depressurization induced gas production from hydrate deposits with low gas saturation in a pilot-scale hydrate simulator
by Li, Bo & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi
- 287-298 A real-time model of an automotive air propulsion system
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Tung, Yu-Ming & Li, Hong-Wei
- 299-307 Kinetics of coal char gasification with CO2: Impact of internal/external diffusion at high temperature and elevated pressure
by Kim, Ryang-Gyoon & Hwang, Chan-Won & Jeon, Chung-Hwan
- 308-319 China’s solar photovoltaic policy: An analysis based on policy instruments
by Zhi, Qiang & Sun, Honghang & Li, Yanxi & Xu, Yurui & Su, Jun
- 320-335 Efficiency, cost and life cycle CO2 optimization of fuel cell hybrid and plug-in hybrid urban buses
by Ribau, João P. & Silva, Carla M. & Sousa, João M.C.
- 336-345 A hybrid forecasting model with parameter optimization for short-term load forecasting of micro-grids
by Liu, Nian & Tang, Qingfeng & Zhang, Jianhua & Fan, Wei & Liu, Jie
- 346-353 Physical degradation of cathode catalyst layer: A major contributor to accelerated water flooding in long-term operation of DMFCs
by Mehmood, Asad & An, Myung-Gi & Ha, Heung Yong
- 354-363 Microwave and ultrasound enhanced extractive-transesterification of algal lipids
by Martinez-Guerra, Edith & Gude, Veera Gnaneswar & Mondala, Andro & Holmes, William & Hernandez, Rafael
- 364-372 An optimal design analysis method for heat recovery devices in building applications
by Liu, X.P. & Niu, J.L.
- 373-383 High fidelity finite difference model for exploring multi-parameter thermoelectric generator design space
by Fateh, Haiyan & Baker, Chad A. & Hall, Matthew J. & Shi, Li
- 384-394 Techno-economic analysis of liquid fuel production from woody biomass via hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL) and upgrading
by Zhu, Yunhua & Biddy, Mary J. & Jones, Susanne B. & Elliott, Douglas C. & Schmidt, Andrew J.
- 395-397 Comments on “An efficient analytical approach for obtaining a five parameters model of photovoltaic modules using only reference data” (Appl. Energy 111 (2013) 894–903)
by Laudani, Antonino & Fulginei, Francesco Riganti
2014, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-14 A novel data-characteristic-driven modeling methodology for nuclear energy consumption forecasting
by Tang, Ling & Yu, Lean & He, Kaijian
- 15-26 Using qualimetric engineering and extremal analysis to optimize a proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack
by Besseris, George J.
- 27-34 Insulating glazing units with silica aerogel granules: The impact of particle size
by Gao, Tao & Jelle, Bjørn Petter & Ihara, Takeshi & Gustavsen, Arild
- 35-48 Analysis of output power and capacity reduction in electrical storage facilities by peak shift control of PV system with bifacial modules
by Obara, Shin’ya & Konno, Daisuke & Utsugi, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 49-59 Air-conditioning energy consumption due to green roofs with different building thermal insulation
by Jim, C.Y.
- 60-74 A numerical study of the impurity effects of nitrogen and sulfur dioxide on the solubility trapping of carbon dioxide geological storage
by Li, Didi & Jiang, Xi
- 75-81 Financial risk management for new technology integration in energy planning under uncertainty
by Ahmed, Sajjad & Elsholkami, Mohamed & Elkamel, Ali & Du, Juan & Ydstie, Erik B. & Douglas, Peter L.
- 82-92 An improved PSO-based charging strategy of electric vehicles in electrical distribution grid
by Yang, Jun & He, Lifu & Fu, Siyao
- 93-102 Combined electrical-alkali pretreatment to increase the anaerobic hydrolysis rate of waste activated sludge during anaerobic digestion
by Zhen, Guangyin & Lu, Xueqin & Li, Yu-You & Zhao, Youcai
- 103-110 Biodiesel production from algae cultivated in winter with artificial wastewater through pH regulation by acetic acid
by Zhu, Liandong & Hiltunen, Erkki & Shu, Qing & Zhou, Weizheng & Li, Zhaohua & Wang, Zhongming
- 111-118 Analysis of a high throughput n-dodecane fueled heterogeneous/homogeneous parallel plate microreactor for portable power conversion
by Tolmachoff, Erik D. & Allmon, William & Waits, C. Mike
- 119-132 Near real time load shifting control for residential electricity prosumers under designed and market indexed pricing models
by Di Giorgio, Alessandro & Liberati, Francesco
- 133-143 A hybrid dynamic modeling of active chilled beam terminal unit
by Chen, Can & Cai, Wenjian & Giridharan, Karunagaran & Wang, Youyi
- 144-155 Incorporating short-term operational plant constraints into assessments of future electricity generation portfolios
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F.
- 156-163 A metric for characterizing the effectiveness of thermal mass in building materials
by Talyor, Robert A. & Miner, Mark
- 164-174 Experimental validation of a real-time energy management system using multi-period gravitational search algorithm for microgrids in islanded mode
by Marzband, Mousa & Ghadimi, Majid & Sumper, Andreas & Domínguez-García, José Luis
- 175-183 Batch anaerobic co-digestion of pig manure with dewatered sewage sludge under mesophilic conditions
by Zhang, Wanqin & Wei, Quanyuan & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Dandan & Li, Wei & Zuo, Zhuang & Dong, Renjie
- 184-191 Performance of a-Si thin film PV modules with and without water flow: An experimental validation
by Gaur, Ankita & Tiwari, G.N.
- 192-208 Impact of simulation time-resolution on the matching of PV production and household electric demand
by Cao, Sunliang & Sirén, Kai
- 209-216 Co-liquefaction of swine manure and mixed-culture algal biomass from a wastewater treatment system to produce bio-crude oil
by Chen, Wan-Ting & Zhang, Yuanhui & Zhang, Jixiang & Schideman, Lance & Yu, Guo & Zhang, Peng & Minarick, Mitchell
- 217-229 Heating and cooling building energy demand evaluation; a simplified model and a modified degree days approach
by De Rosa, Mattia & Bianco, Vincenzo & Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Luca A.
- 230-245 Exergy and economic analysis of a CaO-looping gasifier for IGFC–CCS and IGCC–CCS
by Siefert, Nicholas S. & Chang, Brian Y. & Litster, Shawn
- 246-253 Life-cycle energy and emission analysis of power generation from forest biomass
by Thakur, Amit & Canter, Christina E. & Kumar, Amit
- 254-264 Technical and economic impact of residential electricity storage at local and grid level for Portugal
by Santos, João M. & Moura, Pedro S. & Almeida, Aníbal T. de
- 265-276 Modeling an aggressive energy-efficiency scenario in long-range load forecasting for electric power transmission planning
by Sanstad, Alan H. & McMenamin, Stuart & Sukenik, Andrew & Barbose, Galen L. & Goldman, Charles A.
- 277-283 Bioethanol production from sago pith waste using microwave hydrothermal hydrolysis accelerated by carbon dioxide
by Thangavelu, Saravana Kannan & Ahmed, Abu Saleh & Ani, Farid Nasir
- 284-295 Evaluating the impacts of new walking and cycling infrastructure on carbon dioxide emissions from motorized travel: A controlled longitudinal study
by Brand, Christian & Goodman, Anna & Ogilvie, David