Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-9 Conceptual model description of the double injection strategy applied to the gasoline partially premixed compression ignition combustion concept with spark assistance
by Benajes, Jesús & Molina, Santiago & García, Antonio & Monsalve-Serrano, Javier & Durrett, Russell
- 10-16 Comparative study on EGR and lean burn strategies employed in an SI engine fueled by low calorific gas
by Lee, Sunyoup & Park, Seunghyun & Kim, Changgi & Kim, Young-Min & Kim, Yongrae & Park, Cheolwoong
- 17-24 Application of PEI–K2CO3/AC for capturing CO2 from flue gas after combustion
by Guo, Yafei & Zhao, Chuanwen & Li, Changhai & Lu, Shouxiang
- 25-31 Sol–gel preparation of polymethylsilsesquioxane aerogel membranes for CO2 absorption fluxes in membrane contactors
by Lin, Yi-Feng & Ko, Chia-Chieh & Chen, Chien-Hua & Tung, Kuo-Lun & Chang, Kai-Shiun & Chung, Tsair-Wang
- 32-38 The anodic reaction zone and performance of different carbonaceous fuels in a batch molten hydroxide direct carbon fuel cell
by Guo, Liang & Calo, J.M. & Kearney, Clare & Grimshaw, Pengpeng
- 39-48 Smart district heating networks – A simulation study of prosumers’ impact on technical parameters in distribution networks
by Brand, Lisa & Calvén, Alexandra & Englund, Jessica & Landersjö, Henrik & Lauenburg, Patrick
- 49-55 Data-driven method based on particle swarm optimization and k-nearest neighbor regression for estimating capacity of lithium-ion battery
by Hu, Chao & Jain, Gaurav & Zhang, Puqiang & Schmidt, Craig & Gomadam, Parthasarathy & Gorka, Tom
- 56-69 Managing the diffusion of biomass in the residential energy sector: An illustrative real-world case study
by Toka, Agorasti & Iakovou, Eleftherios & Vlachos, Dimitrios & Tsolakis, Naoum & Grigoriadou, Anastasia-Loukia
- 70-88 An integrated framework of agent-based modelling and robust optimization for microgrid energy management
by Kuznetsova, Elizaveta & Li, Yan-Fu & Ruiz, Carlos & Zio, Enrico
- 89-93 Feasibility of converting lactic acid to ethanol in food waste fermentation by immobilized lactate oxidase
by Ma, Hong-zhi & Xing, Yi & Yu, Miao & Wang, Qunhui
- 94-103 Comparison of static and adaptive models for short-term residential natural gas forecasting in Croatia
by Potočnik, Primož & Soldo, Božidar & Šimunović, Goran & Šarić, Tomislav & Jeromen, Andrej & Govekar, Edvard
- 104-111 Sensor-less control of the methanol concentration of direct methanol fuel cells at varying ambient temperatures
by An, Myung-Gi & Mehmood, Asad & Ha, Heung Yong
- 112-122 Catalyzed production of biodiesel and bio-chemicals from brown grease using Ionic Liquid functionalized ordered mesoporous polymer
by Noshadi, Iman & Kanjilal, Baishali & Du, Shouchang & Bollas, George M. & Suib, Steven L. & Provatas, Anthony & Liu, Fujian & Parnas, Richard S.
- 123-134 Effect of internal nozzle flow and thermo-physical properties on spray characteristics of methyl esters
by Mohan, Balaji & Yang, Wenming & Yu, Wenbin
- 135-146 Designed experiments to characterize PEMFC material properties and performance
by Flick, Sarah & Schwager, Maximilian & McCarthy, Edward & Mérida, Walter
- 147-157 Tracking the maximum efficiency point for the FC system based on extremum seeking scheme to control the air flow
by Bizon, Nicu
- 158-165 Decomposing energy intensity change: A combination of index decomposition analysis and production-theoretical decomposition analysis
by Lin, Boqiang & Du, Kerui
- 166-176 Extended ordinary differential equation models for solar heating systems with pipes
by Kicsiny, R. & Nagy, J. & Szalóki, Cs.
- 177-186 Experimental investigation of an innovative thermochemical process operating with a hydrate salt and moist air for thermal storage of solar energy: Global performance
by Michel, Benoit & Mazet, Nathalie & Neveu, Pierre
- 187-194 Nitrogen oxide absorption and nitrite/nitrate formation in limestone slurry for WFGD system
by Zheng, Chenghang & Xu, Changri & Zhang, Yongxin & Zhang, Jun & Gao, Xiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 195-206 Screening and optimization of pretreatments for Parthenium hysterophorus as feedstock for alcoholic biofuels
by Singh, Shuchi & Khanna, Swati & Moholkar, Vijayanand S. & Goyal, Arun
- 207-216 Major and trace elements in coal bottom ash at different oxy coal combustion conditions
by Oboirien, B.O. & Thulari, V. & North, B.C.
- 217-227 Building energy performance evaluation of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) window with semi-transparent solar cells
by Chae, Young Tae & Kim, Jeehwan & Park, Hongsik & Shin, Byungha
- 228-237 Reducing power system costs with thermal energy storage
by Naranjo Palacio, Santiago & Valentine, Keenan F. & Wong, Myra & Zhang, K. Max
- 238-242 Methane production of thermally pretreated Chlorella vulgaris and Scenedesmus sp. biomass at increasing biomass loads
by Mendez, Lara & Mahdy, Ahmed & Ballesteros, Mercedes & González-Fernández, Cristina
- 243-252 Performance curves of room air conditioners for building energy simulation tools
by Meissner, José W. & Abadie, Marc O. & Moura, Luís M. & Mendonça, Kátia C. & Mendes, Nathan
- 253-260 Numerical analysis of a thermally enhanced domestic hot water tank
by Nabavitabatabayi, Mohammadreza & Haghighat, Fariborz & Moreau, Alain & Sra, Paul
- 261-273 Thermal behaviour analysis of lithium-ion battery at elevated temperature using deconvolution method
by Ping, Ping & Wang, Qingsong & Huang, Peifeng & Sun, Jinhua & Chen, Chunhua
- 274-286 Depressurization induced gas production from hydrate deposits with low gas saturation in a pilot-scale hydrate simulator
by Li, Bo & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Feng, Jing-Chun & Wang, Yi
- 287-298 A real-time model of an automotive air propulsion system
by Hung, Yi-Hsuan & Tung, Yu-Ming & Li, Hong-Wei
- 299-307 Kinetics of coal char gasification with CO2: Impact of internal/external diffusion at high temperature and elevated pressure
by Kim, Ryang-Gyoon & Hwang, Chan-Won & Jeon, Chung-Hwan
- 308-319 China’s solar photovoltaic policy: An analysis based on policy instruments
by Zhi, Qiang & Sun, Honghang & Li, Yanxi & Xu, Yurui & Su, Jun
- 320-335 Efficiency, cost and life cycle CO2 optimization of fuel cell hybrid and plug-in hybrid urban buses
by Ribau, João P. & Silva, Carla M. & Sousa, João M.C.
- 336-345 A hybrid forecasting model with parameter optimization for short-term load forecasting of micro-grids
by Liu, Nian & Tang, Qingfeng & Zhang, Jianhua & Fan, Wei & Liu, Jie
- 346-353 Physical degradation of cathode catalyst layer: A major contributor to accelerated water flooding in long-term operation of DMFCs
by Mehmood, Asad & An, Myung-Gi & Ha, Heung Yong
- 354-363 Microwave and ultrasound enhanced extractive-transesterification of algal lipids
by Martinez-Guerra, Edith & Gude, Veera Gnaneswar & Mondala, Andro & Holmes, William & Hernandez, Rafael
- 364-372 An optimal design analysis method for heat recovery devices in building applications
by Liu, X.P. & Niu, J.L.
- 373-383 High fidelity finite difference model for exploring multi-parameter thermoelectric generator design space
by Fateh, Haiyan & Baker, Chad A. & Hall, Matthew J. & Shi, Li
- 384-394 Techno-economic analysis of liquid fuel production from woody biomass via hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL) and upgrading
by Zhu, Yunhua & Biddy, Mary J. & Jones, Susanne B. & Elliott, Douglas C. & Schmidt, Andrew J.
- 395-397 Comments on “An efficient analytical approach for obtaining a five parameters model of photovoltaic modules using only reference data” (Appl. Energy 111 (2013) 894–903)
by Laudani, Antonino & Fulginei, Francesco Riganti
2014, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-14 A novel data-characteristic-driven modeling methodology for nuclear energy consumption forecasting
by Tang, Ling & Yu, Lean & He, Kaijian
- 15-26 Using qualimetric engineering and extremal analysis to optimize a proton exchange membrane fuel cell stack
by Besseris, George J.
- 27-34 Insulating glazing units with silica aerogel granules: The impact of particle size
by Gao, Tao & Jelle, Bjørn Petter & Ihara, Takeshi & Gustavsen, Arild
- 35-48 Analysis of output power and capacity reduction in electrical storage facilities by peak shift control of PV system with bifacial modules
by Obara, Shin’ya & Konno, Daisuke & Utsugi, Yuta & Morel, Jorge
- 49-59 Air-conditioning energy consumption due to green roofs with different building thermal insulation
by Jim, C.Y.
- 60-74 A numerical study of the impurity effects of nitrogen and sulfur dioxide on the solubility trapping of carbon dioxide geological storage
by Li, Didi & Jiang, Xi
- 75-81 Financial risk management for new technology integration in energy planning under uncertainty
by Ahmed, Sajjad & Elsholkami, Mohamed & Elkamel, Ali & Du, Juan & Ydstie, Erik B. & Douglas, Peter L.
- 82-92 An improved PSO-based charging strategy of electric vehicles in electrical distribution grid
by Yang, Jun & He, Lifu & Fu, Siyao
- 93-102 Combined electrical-alkali pretreatment to increase the anaerobic hydrolysis rate of waste activated sludge during anaerobic digestion
by Zhen, Guangyin & Lu, Xueqin & Li, Yu-You & Zhao, Youcai
- 103-110 Biodiesel production from algae cultivated in winter with artificial wastewater through pH regulation by acetic acid
by Zhu, Liandong & Hiltunen, Erkki & Shu, Qing & Zhou, Weizheng & Li, Zhaohua & Wang, Zhongming
- 111-118 Analysis of a high throughput n-dodecane fueled heterogeneous/homogeneous parallel plate microreactor for portable power conversion
by Tolmachoff, Erik D. & Allmon, William & Waits, C. Mike
- 119-132 Near real time load shifting control for residential electricity prosumers under designed and market indexed pricing models
by Di Giorgio, Alessandro & Liberati, Francesco
- 133-143 A hybrid dynamic modeling of active chilled beam terminal unit
by Chen, Can & Cai, Wenjian & Giridharan, Karunagaran & Wang, Youyi
- 144-155 Incorporating short-term operational plant constraints into assessments of future electricity generation portfolios
by Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F.
- 156-163 A metric for characterizing the effectiveness of thermal mass in building materials
by Talyor, Robert A. & Miner, Mark
- 164-174 Experimental validation of a real-time energy management system using multi-period gravitational search algorithm for microgrids in islanded mode
by Marzband, Mousa & Ghadimi, Majid & Sumper, Andreas & Domínguez-García, José Luis
- 175-183 Batch anaerobic co-digestion of pig manure with dewatered sewage sludge under mesophilic conditions
by Zhang, Wanqin & Wei, Quanyuan & Wu, Shubiao & Qi, Dandan & Li, Wei & Zuo, Zhuang & Dong, Renjie
- 184-191 Performance of a-Si thin film PV modules with and without water flow: An experimental validation
by Gaur, Ankita & Tiwari, G.N.
- 192-208 Impact of simulation time-resolution on the matching of PV production and household electric demand
by Cao, Sunliang & Sirén, Kai
- 209-216 Co-liquefaction of swine manure and mixed-culture algal biomass from a wastewater treatment system to produce bio-crude oil
by Chen, Wan-Ting & Zhang, Yuanhui & Zhang, Jixiang & Schideman, Lance & Yu, Guo & Zhang, Peng & Minarick, Mitchell
- 217-229 Heating and cooling building energy demand evaluation; a simplified model and a modified degree days approach
by De Rosa, Mattia & Bianco, Vincenzo & Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Luca A.
- 230-245 Exergy and economic analysis of a CaO-looping gasifier for IGFC–CCS and IGCC–CCS
by Siefert, Nicholas S. & Chang, Brian Y. & Litster, Shawn
- 246-253 Life-cycle energy and emission analysis of power generation from forest biomass
by Thakur, Amit & Canter, Christina E. & Kumar, Amit
- 254-264 Technical and economic impact of residential electricity storage at local and grid level for Portugal
by Santos, João M. & Moura, Pedro S. & Almeida, Aníbal T. de
- 265-276 Modeling an aggressive energy-efficiency scenario in long-range load forecasting for electric power transmission planning
by Sanstad, Alan H. & McMenamin, Stuart & Sukenik, Andrew & Barbose, Galen L. & Goldman, Charles A.
- 277-283 Bioethanol production from sago pith waste using microwave hydrothermal hydrolysis accelerated by carbon dioxide
by Thangavelu, Saravana Kannan & Ahmed, Abu Saleh & Ani, Farid Nasir
- 284-295 Evaluating the impacts of new walking and cycling infrastructure on carbon dioxide emissions from motorized travel: A controlled longitudinal study
by Brand, Christian & Goodman, Anna & Ogilvie, David
- 296-306 Development of a global computable general equilibrium model coupled with detailed energy end-use technology
by Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 307-314 Assessing the variability in biomethane production from the organic fraction of municipal solid waste in batch and continuous operation
by Browne, James D. & Allen, Eoin & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 315-324 Technologies for extending zinc–air battery’s cyclelife: A review
by Pei, Pucheng & Wang, Keliang & Ma, Ze
- 325-335 A novel operation strategy for CCHP systems based on minimum distance
by Zheng, C.Y. & Wu, J.Y. & Zhai, X.Q.
- 336-349 Smart meter adoption and deployment strategy for residential buildings in Indonesia
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Gusti Ayu Novi Yutami, I
2014, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-10 Development of prediction models for next-day building energy consumption and peak power demand using data mining techniques
by Fan, Cheng & Xiao, Fu & Wang, Shengwei
- 11-24 Framework for establishing the optimal implementation strategy of a fuel-cell-based combined heat and power system: Focused on multi-family housing complex
by Hong, Taehoon & Kim, Daeho & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Jimin
- 25-33 Heat exchanger network retrofit with a fixed network structure
by Jiang, Ning & Shelley, Jacob David & Doyle, Steve & Smith, Robin
- 34-43 Heat load capability matching principle and its applications to anti-freezing of air-cooled condenser
by Yang, Lijun & Zhao, Xiaoli & Du, Xiaoze & Yang, Yongping
- 44-54 Cost to produce and deliver cellulosic feedstock to a biorefinery: Switchgrass and forage sorghum
by Griffith, Andrew P. & Haque, Mohua & Epplin, Francis M.
- 55-63 Current and theoretical maximum well-to-wheels exergy efficiency of options to power vehicles with natural gas
by Waller, Michael G. & Williams, Eric D. & Matteson, Schuyler W. & Trabold, Thomas A.
- 64-80 Determining the energy performance of manually controlled solar shades: A stochastic model based co-simulation analysis
by Yao, Jian
- 81-92 Synthesis and test of sorbents based on calcium aluminates for SE-SR
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Di Michele, A. & Gallorini, F. & Petrillo, C. & Sacchetti, F.
- 93-104 Numerical investigation of heat transfer and erosion characteristics for H-type finned oval tube with longitudinal vortex generators and dimples
by Zhao, X.B. & Tang, G.H. & Ma, X.W. & Jin, Y. & Tao, W.Q.
- 105-114 Optimisation of turbine-induced damping for an OWC wave energy converter using a RANS–VOF numerical model
by López, I. & Pereiras, B. & Castro, F. & Iglesias, G.
- 115-124 Carbon footprint of an olive tree grove
by Proietti, Stefania & Sdringola, Paolo & Desideri, Umberto & Zepparelli, Francesco & Brunori, Antonio & Ilarioni, Luana & Nasini, Luigi & Regni, Luca & Proietti, Primo
- 125-134 Mapping demand for residential building thermal energy services using airborne LiDAR
by Tooke, Thoreau Rory & van der Laan, Michael & Coops, Nicholas C.
- 135-140 Mixed biomass pellets for thermal energy production: A review of combustion models
by Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 141-155 Optimum sizing of PV-attached electricity storage according to power market signals – A case study for Germany and Italy
by Zucker, Andreas & Hinchliffe, Timothée
- 156-165 Void fraction correlations analysis and their influence on heat transfer of helical double-pipe vertical evaporator
by Parrales, Arianna & Colorado, Dario & Huicochea, Armando & Díaz, Juan & Alfredo Hernández, J.
- 166-171 Enhancement in thermal property and mechanical property of phase change microcapsule with modified carbon nanotube
by Li, Min & Chen, Meirong & Wu, Zhishen
- 172-181 Modeling of hydronic radiant cooling of a thermally homeostatic building using a parametric cooling tower
by Ma, Peizheng & Wang, Lin-Shu & Guo, Nianhua
- 182-193 Factors that influence carbon emissions due to energy consumption in China: Decomposition analysis using LMDI
by Xu, Shi-Chun & He, Zheng-Xia & Long, Ru-Yin
- 194-201 Gasification performance of switchgrass pretreated with torrefaction and densification
by Sarkar, Madhura & Kumar, Ajay & Tumuluru, Jaya Shankar & Patil, Krushna N. & Bellmer, Danielle D.
- 202-218 Expected energy and economic benefits, and environmental impacts for liquid-to-air membrane energy exchangers (LAMEEs) in HVAC systems: A review
by Abdel-Salam, Mohamed R.H. & Fauchoux, Melanie & Ge, Gaoming & Besant, Robert W. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 219-238 The Aggregated Energy Security Performance Indicator (AESPI) at national and provincial level
by Martchamadol, Jutamanee & Kumar, S.
- 239-248 A combined effect absorption chiller for enhanced performance of combined cooling heating and power systems
by Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K.
- 249-266 Probabilistic modeling and assessment of the impact of electric heat pumps on low voltage distribution networks
by Navarro-Espinosa, Alejandro & Mancarella, Pierluigi
2014, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-12 Combustion, performance, regulated and unregulated emissions of a diesel engine with hydrogen addition
by Zhou, J.H. & Cheung, C.S. & Leung, C.W.
- 13-20 Vehicle lightweighting vs. electrification: Life cycle energy and GHG emissions results for diverse powertrain vehicles
by Lewis, Anne Marie & Kelly, Jarod C. & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 21-28 Global analysis of photovoltaic energy output enhanced by phase change material cooling
by Smith, Christopher J. & Forster, Piers M. & Crook, Rolf
- 29-37 Analysis of daily solar power prediction with data-driven approaches
by Long, Huan & Zhang, Zijun & Su, Yan
- 38-46 The optimal selection of on-site CHP systems through integrated sizing and operational strategy
by Ghadimi, P. & Kara, S. & Kornfeld, B.
- 47-55 Cost-benefit comparison between Domestic Solar Water Heater (DSHW) and Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) systems for households in urban China
by Wei, Haokun & Liu, Jian & Yang, Biao
- 56-68 Source strength and dispersion of CO2 releases from high-pressure pipelines: CFD model using real gas equation of state
by Liu, Xiong & Godbole, Ajit & Lu, Cheng & Michal, Guillaume & Venton, Philip
- 69-77 A hybrid solar chemical looping combustion system with a high solar share
by Jafarian, Mehdi & Arjomandi, Maziar & Nathan, Graham J.
- 78-89 A novel thermomechanical energy conversion cycle
by McKinley, Ian M. & Lee, Felix Y. & Pilon, Laurent
- 90-106 Data and analytics to inform energy retrofit of high performance buildings
by Hong, Tianzhen & Yang, Le & Hill, David & Feng, Wei
- 107-112 Elimination of water flooding of cathode current collector of micro passive direct methanol fuel cell by superhydrophilic surface treatment
by Wang, Zhigang & Zhang, Xuelin & Nie, Li & Zhang, Yufeng & Liu, Xiaowei
- 113-122 Simulation of a combined heating, cooling and domestic hot water system based on ground source absorption heat pump
by Wu, Wei & You, Tian & Wang, Baolong & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting
- 123-135 Development of operational guidelines for thermally activated building system according to heating and cooling load characteristics
by Lim, Jae-Han & Song, Jin-Hee & Song, Seung-Yeong
- 136-141 Simultaneous electricity generation and pollutant removal in microbial fuel cell with denitrifying biocathode over nitrite
by Li, Weiqing & Zhang, Shaohui & Chen, Gang & Hua, Yumei
- 142-150 Economic impacts of small-scale own generating and storage units, and electric vehicles under different demand response strategies for smart households
by Erdinc, Ozan
- 151-160 Modeling the methanolysis of triglyceride catalyzed by immobilized lipase in a continuous-flow packed-bed reactor
by Tran, Dang-Thuan & Lin, Yi-Jan & Chen, Ching-Lung & Chang, Jo-Shu
- 161-171 Calcium-looping for post-combustion CO2 capture. On the adverse effect of sorbent regeneration under CO2
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A.
- 172-181 An empirically-validated methodology to simulate electricity demand for electric vehicle charging
by Harris, Chioke B. & Webber, Michael E.
- 182-189 Method for estimating capacity and predicting remaining useful life of lithium-ion battery
by Hu, Chao & Jain, Gaurav & Tamirisa, Prabhakar & Gorka, Tom
- 190-198 Can bioavailability of trace nutrients be measured in anaerobic digestion?
by Ortner, Markus & Rachbauer, Lydia & Somitsch, Walter & Fuchs, Werner
- 199-212 Improved photovoltaic self-consumption with appliance scheduling in 200 single-family buildings
by Widén, Joakim
- 213-220 The control of an opposed hydraulic free piston engine
by Zhu, Yongsheng & Wang, Yang & Zhen, Xudong & Guan, Shuai & Wang, Jiancai & Wu, Yining & Chen, Yujin & Yin, Shujun
- 221-234 A study of the LCA based biofuel supply chain multi-objective optimization model with multi-conversion paths in China
by Liu, Zhexuan & Qiu, Tong & Chen, Bingzhen
- 235-245 Potential application of solar powered adsorption cooling systems in the Middle East
by El-Sharkawy, Ibrahim I. & AbdelMeguid, Hossam & Saha, Bidyut Baran
- 246-255 A cost benefit analysis of a V2G-capable electric school bus compared to a traditional diesel school bus
by Noel, Lance & McCormack, Regina
- 256-265 Improvements to longitudinal Clean Development Mechanism sampling designs for lighting retrofit projects
by Carstens, Herman & Xia, Xiaohua & Ye, Xianming
- 266-280 Design of a latent thermal energy storage system with embedded heat pipes
by Nithyanandam, K. & Pitchumani, R.
- 281-296 Impact of feedstock diversification on the cost-effectiveness of biodiesel
by Gülşen, Ece & Olivetti, Elsa & Freire, Fausto & Dias, Luis & Kirchain, Randolph
- 297-306 Agent-based model for electricity consumption and storage to evaluate economic viability of tariff arbitrage for residential sector demand response
by Zheng, Menglian & Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S.
- 307-317 A comparative study of the CFD modeling of a ventilated active façade including phase change materials
by Diarce, G. & Campos-Celador, Á. & Martin, K. & Urresti, A. & García-Romero, A. & Sala, J.M.
2014, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-9 Velocity and turbulence effects on high intensity distributed combustion
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 10-20 A total cost perspective on use of polymeric materials in solar collectors – Importance of environmental performance on suitability
by Carlsson, Bo & Persson, Helena & Meir, Michaela & Rekstad, John
- 21-27 Design and investigation of a novel lens-walled compound parabolic concentrator with air gap
by Guiqiang, Li & Gang, Pei & Yuehong, Su & Yunyun, Wang & Jie, Ji
- 28-38 An analysis of the factors affecting hybrid ground-source heat pump installation potential in North America
by Nguyen, Hiep V. & Law, Ying Lam E. & Alavy, Masih & Walsh, Philip R. & Leong, Wey H. & Dworkin, Seth B.
- 39-59 Further exploring the potential of residential demand response programs in electricity distribution
by Bartusch, Cajsa & Alvehag, Karin
- 60-75 Main factors affecting the lifetime of Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells in vehicle applications: A review
by Pei, Pucheng & Chen, Huicui
- 76-83 Optimization of dilute-phosphoric-acid steam pretreatment of Eucalyptus benthamii for biofuel production
by Castro, Eulogio & Nieves, Ismael U. & Mullinnix, Mike T. & Sagues, William J. & Hoffman, Ralph W. & Fernández-Sandoval, Marco T. & Tian, Zhuoli & Rockwood, Donald L. & Tamang, Bijay & Ingram, Lonnie O.
- 84-92 Uncertainty over techno-economic potentials of biogas from municipal solid waste (MSW): A case study on an industrial process
by Rajendran, Karthik & Kankanala, Harshavardhan R. & Martinsson, Rakel & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J.
- 93-102 The value of energy storage in South Korea’s electricity market: A Hotelling approach
by Shcherbakova, Anastasia & Kleit, Andrew & Cho, Joohyun
- 103-113 Improving photovoltaics grid integration through short time forecasting and self-consumption
by Masa-Bote, D. & Castillo-Cagigal, M. & Matallanas, E. & Caamaño-Martín, E. & Gutiérrez, A. & Monasterio-Huelín, F. & Jiménez-Leube, J.
- 114-122 Charge–discharge performance of carbon fiber-based electrodes in single cell and short stack for vanadium redox flow battery
by Di Blasi, A. & Briguglio, N. & Di Blasi, O. & Antonucci, V.
- 123-131 Home grown or imported? Biofuels life cycle GHG emissions in electricity generation and transportation
by Tokunaga, Kanae & Konan, Denise Eby
- 132-135 Comments on “Pyrolysis kinetics of biomass from product information” (Applied Energy 110 (2013) 1–8) regarding the inability to obtain meaningful kinetic parameters from a single non-isothermal curve
by Sánchez-Jiménez, Pedro E. & Rodríguez-Laguna, María del Rocío & Pérez-Maqueda, Luis A. & Criado, José M.
- 136-146 A systematic process integration framework for the optimal design and techno-economic performance analysis of energy supply and CO2 mitigation strategies
by Han, Jee-Hoon & Lee, In-Beum
- 147-157 Shale-to-well energy use and air pollutant emissions of shale gas production in China
by Chang, Yuan & Huang, Runze & Ries, Robert J. & Masanet, Eric
- 158-164 LTA-CAES – A low-temperature approach to Adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage
by Wolf, Daniel & Budt, Marcus
- 165-178 Design of spiral coil PHC energy pile considering effective borehole thermal resistance and groundwater advection effects
by Go, Gyu-Hyun & Lee, Seung-Rae & Yoon, Seok & Kang, Han-byul
- 179-188 Process design and performance analysis of a Staged, Pressurized Oxy-Combustion (SPOC) power plant for carbon capture
by Gopan, Akshay & Kumfer, Benjamin M. & Phillips, Jeffrey & Thimsen, David & Smith, Richard & Axelbaum, Richard L.
- 189-196 Design of a photochemical water electrolysis system based on a W-typed dye-sensitized serial solar module for high hydrogen production
by Kwak, Byeong Sub & Chae, Jinho & Kang, Misook
- 197-205 Long-run marginal CO2 emissions factors in national electricity systems
by Hawkes, A.D.
- 206-217 A parametric study of light-duty natural gas vehicle competitiveness in the United States through 2050
by Peterson, Meghan B. & Barter, Garrett E. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K.
- 218-229 Technical and economic assessment of offshore wind power plants based on variable frequency operation of clusters with a single power converter
by de Prada Gil, Mikel & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Sumper, Andreas
- 230-237 Forecast value considering energy pricing in California
by Luoma, Jennifer & Mathiesen, Patrick & Kleissl, Jan
- 238-245 Corrosion of metal and metal alloy containers in contact with phase change materials (PCM) for potential heating and cooling applications
by Moreno, Pere & Miró, Laia & Solé, Aran & Barreneche, Camila & Solé, Cristian & Martorell, Ingrid & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 246-253 Effect of the presence of HCl on cyclic CO2 capture of calcium-based sorbent in calcium looping process
by Wang, Wenjing & Li, Yingjie & Xie, Xin & Sun, Rongyue
- 254-263 Performance of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell short-stack with biogas feeding
by Papurello, D. & Borchiellini, R. & Bareschino, P. & Chiodo, V. & Freni, S. & Lanzini, A. & Pepe, F. & Ortigoza, G.A. & Santarelli, M
- 264-275 Role of crystal structure on CO2 capture by limestone derived CaO subjected to carbonation/recarbonation/calcination cycles at Ca-looping conditions
by Valverde, J.M. & Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A. & Quintanilla, M.A.S. & Perez-Vaquero, J.
- 276-288 The value of a clear, long-term climate policy agenda: A case study of China’s power sector using a multi-region optimization model
by Wang, Can & Ye, Minhua & Cai, Wenjia & Chen, Jining
- 289-299 Optimal fast charging station placing and sizing
by Sadeghi-Barzani, Payam & Rajabi-Ghahnavieh, Abbas & Kazemi-Karegar, Hosein
- 300-307 A physics-based time-varying transport delay oxygen concentration model for dual-loop exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engine air-paths
by Zeng, Xiangrui & Wang, Junmin
- 308-318 Oxy-fuel combustion in circulating fluidized bed boilers
by Leckner, Bo & Gómez-Barea, Alberto
2014, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-16 A systematic multi-step screening of numerous salt hydrates for low temperature thermochemical energy storage
by N’Tsoukpoe, Kokouvi Edem & Schmidt, Thomas & Rammelberg, Holger Urs & Watts, Beatriz Amanda & Ruck, Wolfgang K.L.
- 17-27 Microturbogas cogeneration systems for distributed generation: Effects of ambient temperature on global performance and components’ behavior
by Caresana, F. & Pelagalli, L. & Comodi, G. & Renzi, M.
- 28-34 Methodology for the assessment of PV capacity over a city region using low-resolution LiDAR data and application to the City of Leeds (UK)
by Jacques, David A. & Gooding, James & Giesekam, Jannik J. & Tomlin, Alison S. & Crook, Rolf
- 35-43 Performance, combustion and emission tests of a metro-bus running on biodiesel-ULSD blended (B20) fuel
by Bari, S.
- 44-61 Cost-effectiveness of alternative powertrains for reduced energy use and CO2 emissions in passenger vehicles
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M.
- 62-72 An optimal investment planning framework for multiple distributed generation units in industrial distribution systems
by Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C.
- 73-81 A comprehensive experimental procedure for CO2 coal gasification: Is there really a maximum reaction rate?
by Gomez, Arturo & Silbermann, Rico & Mahinpey, Nader
- 82-93 Bioreducer use in Finnish blast furnace ironmaking – Analysis of CO2 emission reduction potential and mitigation cost
by Suopajärvi, Hannu & Pongrácz, Eva & Fabritius, Timo
- 94-116 GIS-driven analysis of e-mobility in urban areas: An evaluation of the impact on the electric energy grid
by De Gennaro, Michele & Paffumi, Elena & Scholz, Harald & Martini, Giorgio
- 117-129 Evaluation of on-shore wind techno-economical potential in regions and islands
by Schallenberg-Rodríguez, Julieta & Notario-del Pino, Jesús
- 130-139 Experimental and simulating examination of computer tools, Radlink and DOE2, for daylighting and energy simulation with venetian blinds
by Tian, Cheng & Chen, Tingyao & Chung, Tse-ming
- 140-147 Investigation on a 1kW traveling-wave thermoacoustic electrical generator
by Wu, Zhanghua & Zhang, Limin & Dai, Wei & Luo, Ercang
- 148-155 Analyzing in-plane temperature distribution via a micro-temperature sensor in a unit polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
by Wang, H.Y. & Yang, W.J. & Kim, Y.B.
- 156-166 Robust on-line fault detection diagnosis for HVAC components based on nonlinear state estimation techniques
by Bonvini, Marco & Sohn, Michael D. & Granderson, Jessica & Wetter, Michael & Piette, Mary Ann
- 167-185 Working fluid selection for a two-phase thermofluidic oscillator: Effect of thermodynamic properties
by Markides, Christos N. & Solanki, Roochi & Galindo, Amparo
- 186-198 The effects of diluent composition on the rates of HCCI and spark assisted compression ignition combustion
by Olesky, Laura Manofsky & Lavoie, George A. & Assanis, Dennis N. & Wooldridge, Margaret S. & Martz, Jason B.
- 199-212 Can China realize its carbon emission reduction goal in 2020: From the perspective of thermal power development
by Liu, Liwei & Zong, Haijing & Zhao, Erdong & Chen, Chuxiang & Wang, Jianzhou
- 213-222 Experimental validation of a numerical code by thin film heat flux sensors for the resolution of thermal bridges in dynamic conditions
by Ascione, Fabrizio & Bianco, Nicola & De Masi, Rosa Francesca & Mauro, Gerardo Maria & Musto, Marilena & Vanoli, Giuseppe Peter
- 223-230 Experimental assessment of a fully predictive CFD approach, for flow of cooling air in an electric generator
by Moradnia, Pirooz & Chernoray, Valery & Nilsson, Håkan
- 231-240 Analysis and optimization of subcritical two-stage vapor injection heat pump systems
by Redón, A. & Navarro-Peris, E. & Pitarch, M. & Gonzálvez-Macia, J. & Corberán, J.M.
- 241-247 Removal of low concentration CO2 at ambient temperature using several potassium-based sorbents
by Zhao, Chuanwen & Guo, Yafei & Li, Changhai & Lu, Shouxiang
- 248-255 Improving the supercooling degree of titanium dioxide nanofluids with sodium dodecylsulfate
by Jia, Lisi & Peng, Lan & Chen, Ying & Mo, Songping & Li, Xing
- 256-273 Integration of different models in the design of chemical processes: Application to the design of a power plant
by Caballero, José A. & Navarro, Miguel A. & Ruiz-Femenia, Rubén & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 274-282 Utility scale energy storage and the need for flexible capacity metrics
by Cutter, Eric & Haley, Ben & Hargreaves, Jeremy & Williams, Jim
- 283-297 US shale gas production outlook based on well roll-out rate scenarios
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 298-308 Optimization of a Distributed Cogeneration System with solar district heating
by Buoro, Dario & Pinamonti, Piero & Reini, Mauro
- 309-324 On application of a new hybrid maximum power point tracking (MPPT) based photovoltaic system to the closed plant factory
by Jiang, Joe-Air & Su, Yu-Li & Shieh, Jyh-Cherng & Kuo, Kun-Chang & Lin, Tzu-Shiang & Lin, Ta-Te & Fang, Wei & Chou, Jui-Jen & Wang, Jen-Cheng
- 325-334 Methods for benchmarking building energy consumption against its past or intended performance: An overview
by Li, Zhengwei & Han, Yanmin & Xu, Peng
- 335-342 Can two-stage instead of one-stage anaerobic digestion really increase energy recovery from biomass?
by Schievano, A. & Tenca, A. & Lonati, S. & Manzini, E. & Adani, F.
- 343-353 Sequenced combustion characteristics, emission and thermal efficiency in gasoline homogeneous charge induced ignition
by Chao, Yu & Zhi, Wang & Jianxin, Wang
- 354-365 Natural gas fueled compression ignition engine performance and emissions maps with diesel and RME pilot fuels
by Imran, S. & Emberson, D.R. & Diez, A. & Wen, D.S. & Crookes, R.J. & Korakianitis, T.
- 366-376 Part-load particulate matter from a GDI engine and the connection with combustion characteristics
by Bonatesta, F. & Chiappetta, E. & La Rocca, A.
- 377-388 Assessment of energy storage for transmission-constrained wind
by Johnson, Jeremiah X. & De Kleine, Robert & Keoleian, Gregory A.
2014, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-12 Optimal charging of an electric vehicle using a Markov decision process
by Iversen, Emil B. & Morales, Juan M. & Madsen, Henrik
- 13-18 Opening size optimization of metal matrix in rolling-pressed activated carbon air–cathode for microbial fuel cells
by Li, Xiaojing & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Yueyong & Ding, Ning & Zhou, Qixing
- 19-28 China’s carbon footprint: A regional perspective on the effect of transitions in consumption and production patterns
by Tian, Xin & Chang, Miao & Lin, Chen & Tanikawa, Hiroki
- 29-36 CFD modeling for coal size effect on coal gasification in a two-stage commercial entrained-bed gasifier with an improved char gasification model
by Jeong, Hyo Jae & Seo, Dong Kyun & Hwang, Jungho
- 37-46 Numerical analysis of the scavenge flow and convective heat transfer in large two-stroke marine diesel engines
by Sigurdsson, E. & Ingvorsen, K.M. & Jensen, M.V. & Mayer, S. & Matlok, S. & Walther, J.H.
- 47-54 The effect of temperature mismatch on thermoelectric generators electrically connected in series and parallel
by Montecucco, Andrea & Siviter, Jonathan & Knox, Andrew R.
- 55-65 Analysis on performance of borehole heat exchanger in a layered subsurface
by Luo, Jin & Rohn, Joachim & Bayer, Manfred & Priess, Anna & Xiang, Wei
- 66-74 Membrane prepared by incorporation of crosslinked sulfonated polystyrene in the blend of PVdF-co-HFP/Nafion: A preliminary evaluation for application in DMFC
by Kumar, Piyush & Dutta, Kingshuk & Das, Suparna & Kundu, Patit Paban
- 75-81 A new continuous-flow process for catalytic conversion of glycerol to oxygenated fuel additive: Catalyst screening
by Nanda, Malaya R. & Yuan, Zhongshun & Qin, Wensheng & Ghaziaskar, Hassan S. & Poirier, Marc-Andre & Xu, Chunbao (Charles)
- 82-93 Socio-technical experiences from electric vehicle utilisation in commercial fleets
by Wikström, Martina & Hansson, Lisa & Alvfors, Per
- 94-107 Adaptation of the cost optimal level calculation method of Directive 2010/31/EU considering the influence of Turkish national factors
by Ganiç, Neşe & Yılmaz, A. Zerrin