Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 121, Issue C
- 64-78 Bioenergy, material, and nutrients recovery from household waste: Advanced material, substance, energy, and cost flow analysis of a waste refinery process
by Tonini, Davide & Dorini, Gianluca & Astrup, Thomas Fruergaard
- 79-95 Advances and challenges in ORC systems modeling for low grade thermal energy recovery
by Ziviani, Davide & Beyene, Asfaw & Venturini, Mauro
- 96-103 Performance characteristics of R1234yf ejector-expansion refrigeration cycle
by Li, Huashan & Cao, Fei & Bu, Xianbiao & Wang, Lingbao & Wang, Xianlong
- 104-113 Experimental and numerical investigation of the application of phase change materials in a simulative power batteries thermal management system
by Ling, Ziye & Chen, Jiajie & Fang, Xiaoming & Zhang, Zhengguo & Xu, Tao & Gao, Xuenong & Wang, Shuangfeng
- 114-122 Performance of novel thermal energy storage engineered cementitious composites incorporating a paraffin/diatomite composite phase change material
by Xu, Biwan & Li, Zongjin
- 123-131 A discrete Fourier transform-based fuel concentration and permeation sensing scheme for low temperature fuel cells
by Chiu, Yu-Jen & Leon Yu, T.
- 132-139 Towards distributed combustion for ultra low emission using swirling and non-swirling flowfields
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 140-148 A unified model for the deployment of carbon capture and storage
by Lee, Jui-Yuan & Tan, Raymond R. & Chen, Cheng-Liang
- 149-158 A feasibility study of a stand-alone hybrid solar–wind–battery system for a remote island
by Ma, Tao & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin
- 159-173 Evaluating the approach to reduce the overrun cost of grid connected PV systems for the Spanish electricity sector: Performance analysis of the period 2010–2012
by de la Hoz, Jordi & Martín, Helena & Ballart, Jordi & Monjo, Lluis
- 174-183 Economic and environmental based operation strategies of a hybrid photovoltaic–microgas turbine trigeneration system
by Basrawi, Firdaus & Yamada, Takanobu & Obara, Shin’ya
- 184-195 Dynamic thermal performance analysis of a molten-salt packed-bed thermal energy storage system using PCM capsules
by Wu, Ming & Xu, Chao & He, Ya-Ling
- 196-206 Performance and emissions of a small scale generator powered by a spark ignition engine with adaptive fuel injection control
by Irimescu, Adrian & Vasiu, Gabriel & Tordai, Gavrilă Trif
- 207-218 Innovative steam generation system for the secondary loop of “ALFRED” lead-cooled fast reactor demonstrator
by Damiani, Lorenzo & Prato, Alessandro Pini & Revetria, Roberto
- 219-232 A multi-criteria approach for the optimal selection of working fluid and design parameters in Organic Rankine Cycle systems
by Toffolo, Andrea & Lazzaretto, Andrea & Manente, Giovanni & Paci, Marco
- 233-244 Uncertainty and global sensitivity analysis in the design of parabolic-trough direct steam generation plants for process heat applications
by Silva, R. & Pérez, M. & Berenguel, M. & Valenzuela, L. & Zarza, E.
- 245-251 A new ejector heat exchanger based on an ejector heat pump and a water-to-water heat exchanger
by Sun, Fangtian & Fu, Lin & Sun, Jian & Zhang, Shigang
- 252-263 Improvement of powertrain efficiency through energy breakdown analysis
by Damiani, Lorenzo & Repetto, Matteo & Prato, Alessandro Pini
2014, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-10 Photovoltaic and photocatalytic performance study of SOLWAT system for the degradation of Methylene Blue, Acid Red 26 and 4-Chlorophenol
by Wang, Zhen & Wang, Yiping & Vivar, Marta & Fuentes, Manuel & Zhu, Li & Qin, Lianwei
- 11-15 Alternative approach to estimate the hydrolysis rate constant of particulate material from batch data
by Koch, Konrad & Drewes, Jörg E.
- 16-22 Performance optimization analyses and parametric design criteria of a dye-sensitized solar cell thermoelectric hybrid device
by Su, Shanhe & Liu, Tie & Wang, Yuan & Chen, Xiaohang & Wang, Jintong & Chen, Jincan
- 23-30 Enhancement of energy production efficiency from mixed biomass of Chlorella pyrenoidosa and cassava starch through combined hydrogen fermentation and methanogenesis
by Xia, Ao & Cheng, Jun & Ding, Lingkan & Lin, Richen & Song, Wenlu & Zhou, Junhu & Cen, Kefa
- 31-40 A study aimed at assessing the potential impact of vehicle electrification on grid infrastructure and road-traffic green house emissions
by Sorrentino, Marco & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Sorrentino, Luca
- 41-48 Strengthening the case for recycling photovoltaics: An energy payback analysis
by Goe, Michele & Gaustad, Gabrielle
- 49-55 Technical and operational feasibility of psychrophilic anaerobic digestion biotechnology for processing ammonia-rich waste
by Massé, Daniel I. & Rajagopal, Rajinikanth & Singh, Gursharan
- 56-64 Direct carbon fuel cell operation on brown coal
by Rady, Adam C. & Giddey, Sarbjit & Kulkarni, Aniruddha & Badwal, Sukhvinder P.S. & Bhattacharya, Sankar & Ladewig, Bradley P.
- 65-74 Heat flux and temperature prediction on a volumetric receiver installed in a solar furnace
by Roldán, M.I. & Monterreal, R.
- 75-84 Semi-analytical modelling of a hydraulic free-piston engine
by Wu, Wei & Hu, Jibin & Yuan, Shihua
- 85-94 Electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide at low overpotential on a polyaniline/Cu2O nanocomposite based electrode
by Grace, Andrews Nirmala & Choi, Song Yi & Vinoba, Mari & Bhagiyalakshmi, Margandan & Chu, Dae Hyun & Yoon, Yeoil & Nam, Sung Chan & Jeong, Soon Kwan
- 95-103 U.S. natural gas exports and their global impacts
by Arora, Vipin & Cai, Yiyong
- 104-114 RO-PRO desalination: An integrated low-energy approach to seawater desalination
by Prante, Jeri L. & Ruskowitz, Jeffrey A. & Childress, Amy E. & Achilli, Andrea
- 115-124 Optimizing limited solar roof access by exergy analysis of solar thermal, photovoltaic, and hybrid photovoltaic thermal systems
by Pathak, M.J.M. & Sanders, P.G. & Pearce, J.M.
- 125-132 An original tool for checking energy performance and certification of buildings by means of Artificial Neural Networks
by Buratti, C. & Barbanera, M. & Palladino, D.
- 133-146 Reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions by energy efficiency measures and international trading: A bottom-up modeling for the U.S. iron and steel sector
by Karali, Nihan & Xu, Tengfang & Sathaye, Jayant
- 147-158 Performance of a 5kWe Organic Rankine Cycle at part-load operation
by Ibarra, Mercedes & Rovira, Antonio & Alarcón-Padilla, Diego-César & Blanco, Julián
- 159-168 Feedback on electricity usage for home energy management: A social experiment in a local village of cold region
by Matsui, Kanae & Ochiai, Hideya & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 169-180 Does controlled electric vehicle charging substitute cross-border transmission capacity?
by Verzijlbergh, Remco & Brancucci Martínez-Anido, Carlo & Lukszo, Zofia & de Vries, Laurens
2014, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-9 Heating performance characteristics of a dual source heat pump using air and waste heat in electric vehicles
by Ahn, Jae Hwan & Kang, Hoon & Lee, Ho Seong & Jung, Hae Won & Baek, Changhyun & Kim, Yongchan
- 10-20 Potential competition for biomass between biopower and biofuel under RPS and RFS2
by Rahdar, Mohammad & Wang, Lizhi & Hu, Guiping
- 21-32 A perturbation strategy for fuel consumption minimization in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells: Analysis, Design and FPGA implementation
by Ramos-Paja, Carlos Andrés & Spagnuolo, Giovanni & Petrone, Giovanni & Mamarelis, Emilio
- 33-42 Parametric analysis of influencing factors in Phase Change Material Wallboard (PCMW)
by Zhou, D. & Shire, G.S.F. & Tian, Y.
- 43-56 Fluid flow and mass transfer characteristics of enhanced CO2 capture in a minichannel reactor
by Ganapathy, H. & Shooshtari, A. & Dessiatoun, S. & Alshehhi, M. & Ohadi, M.
- 57-66 Cost-benefit analysis of sustainable energy development using life-cycle co-benefits assessment and the system dynamics approach
by Shih, Yi-Hsuan & Tseng, Chao-Heng
- 67-78 Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis
by Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li
- 79-84 Effect of pelletizing conditions on combustion behaviour of single wood pellet
by Biswas, Amit Kumar & Rudolfsson, Magnus & Broström, Markus & Umeki, Kentaro
- 85-98 The carbon payback of micro-generation: An integrated hybrid input–output approach
by Bush, Ruth & Jacques, David A. & Scott, Kate & Barrett, John
- 99-117 A proposal for a site location planning model of environmentally friendly urban energy supply plants using an environment and energy geographical information system (E-GIS) database (DB) and an artificial neural network (ANN)
by Yeo, In-Ae & Yee, Jurng-Jae
- 118-130 A Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for PV system using Cuckoo Search with partial shading capability
by Ahmed, Jubaer & Salam, Zainal
- 131-140 Development of new molten salts with LiNO3 and Ca(NO3)2 for energy storage in CSP plants
by Fernández, A.G. & Ushak, S. & Galleguillos, H. & Pérez, F.J.
- 141-150 Locational marginal emissions: Analysis of pollutant emission reduction through spatial management of load distribution
by Wang, Y. & Wang, C. & Miller, C.J. & McElmurry, S.P. & Miller, S.S. & Rogers, M.M.
- 151-162 Performance characterization of a PCM storage tank
by López-Navarro, A. & Biosca-Taronger, J. & Corberán, J.M. & Peñalosa, C. & Lázaro, A. & Dolado, P. & Payá, J.
- 163-172 CLC in packed beds using syngas and CuO/Al2O3: Model description and experimental validation
by Hamers, H.P. & Gallucci, F. & Cobden, P.D. & Kimball, E. & van Sint Annaland, M.
- 173-180 Influence of staircase ventilation state on the airflow and heat transfer of the heated room on the middle floor of high rise building
by Shi, W.X. & Ji, J. & Sun, J.H. & Lo, S.M. & Li, L.J. & Yuan, X.Y.
- 181-189 Experimental study on the direct/indirect contact energy storage container in mobilized thermal energy system (M-TES)
by Wang, Weilong & Guo, Shaopeng & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinyue & Zhao, Jun & Li, Xun & Ding, Jing
- 190-203 Influence of exhaust gas heating and L/D ratios on the discharge efficiencies for an activated carbon natural gas storage system
by Sahoo, P.K. & Prajwal, B.P. & Dasetty, Siva Kalyan & John, M. & Newalkar, B.L. & Choudary, N.V. & Ayappa, K.G.
- 204-217 Alkanes as working fluids for high-temperature exhaust heat recovery of diesel engine using organic Rankine cycle
by Shu, Gequn & Li, Xiaoning & Tian, Hua & Liang, Xingyu & Wei, Haiqiao & Wang, Xu
- 218-227 State-of-charge estimation and uncertainty for lithium-ion battery strings
by Truchot, Cyril & Dubarry, Matthieu & Liaw, Bor Yann
- 228-236 The performance of perturb and observe and incremental conductance maximum power point tracking method under dynamic weather conditions
by Ishaque, Kashif & Salam, Zainal & Lauss, George
- 237-245 Geometrical prediction of maximum power point for photovoltaics
by Kumar, Gaurav & Panchal, Ashish K.
- 246-256 Photovoltaic-green roofs: An experimental evaluation of system performance
by Chemisana, D. & Lamnatou, Chr.
- 257-265 Upscale potential and financial feasibility of a reverse electrodialysis power plant
by Daniilidis, Alexandros & Herber, Rien & Vermaas, David A.
- 266-277 Impact of unpredictable renewables on gas-balancing design in Europe
by Keyaerts, Nico & Delarue, Erik & Rombauts, Yannick & D’haeseleer, William
- 278-287 Electricity portfolio planning model incorporating renewable energy characteristics
by Wu, Jung-Hua & Huang, Yun-Hsun
- 288-295 Development of tortuosity factor for assessment of lignocellulosic biomass delivery cost to a biorefinery
by Sultana, Arifa & Kumar, Amit
- 296-305 MPEC strategies for efficient and stable scheduling of hydrogen pipeline network operation
by Zhou, Li & Liao, Zuwei & Wang, Jingdai & Jiang, Binbo & Yang, Yongrong
- 306-313 Improving energy efficiency of cyclone circuits in coal beneficiation plants by pump-storage systems
by Zhang, Lijun & Xia, Xiaohua & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 314-329 Current hybrid-electric powertrain architectures: Applying empirical design data to life cycle assessment and whole-life cost analysis
by Hutchinson, Tim & Burgess, Stuart & Herrmann, Guido
- 330-340 Performance and exhaust emissions prediction of a CRDI assisted single cylinder diesel engine coupled with EGR using artificial neural network
by Roy, Sumit & Banerjee, Rahul & Bose, Probir Kumar
- 341-350 A game theoretic framework for a next-generation retail electricity market with high penetration of distributed residential electricity suppliers
by Su, Wencong & Huang, Alex Q.
- 351-362 Modelling of a chemisorption refrigeration and power cogeneration system
by Bao, Huashan & Wang, Yaodong & Roskilly, Anthony Paul
- 363-370 Energy efficiency and capital-energy substitutability: Evidence from four OPEC countries
by Adetutu, Morakinyo O.
- 371-383 Design of Pareto optimal CO2 cap-and-trade policies for deregulated electricity networks
by Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K.
- 384-393 Extraction of solar cell parameters from a single current–voltage characteristic using teaching learning based optimization algorithm
by Patel, Sanjaykumar J. & Panchal, Ashish K. & Kheraj, Vipul
- 394-404 Ethanol effect as premixed fuel in dual-fuel CI engines: Experimental and numerical investigations
by Fraioli, Valentina & Mancaruso, Ezio & Migliaccio, Marianna & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria
- 405-416 Development of a control-oriented model to optimise fuel consumption and NOX emissions in a DI Diesel engine
by Molina, S. & Guardiola, C. & Martín, J. & García-Sarmiento, D.
- 417-430 Operation of a fully renewable electric energy system with CSP plants
by Domínguez, R. & Conejo, A.J. & Carrión, M.
- 431-437 How to transform an asphalt concrete pavement into a solar turbine
by García, Alvaro & Partl, Manfred N.
- 438-444 Direct transesterification of wet Cryptococcus curvatus cells to biodiesel through use of microwave irradiation
by Cui, Yi & Liang, Yanna
- 445-453 An adaptive load dispatching and forecasting strategy for a virtual power plant including renewable energy conversion units
by Tascikaraoglu, A. & Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M. & Karakas, A.
- 454-466 Effect of air–fuel mixing quality on characteristics of conventional and low temperature diesel combustion
by Han, Sangwook & Kim, Jaeheun & Bae, Choongsik
- 467-475 Theoretical analysis of a novel, portable, CPC-based solar thermal collector for methanol reforming
by Gu, Xiaoguang & Taylor, Robert A. & Morrison, Graham & Rosengarten, Gary
- 476-487 Air–soil heat exchangers for heating and cooling of buildings: Design guidelines, potentials and constraints, system integration and global energy balance
by Hollmuller, Pierre & Lachal, Bernard
- 488-496 Optimal deployment of thermal energy storage under diverse economic and climate conditions
by DeForest, Nicholas & Mendes, Gonçalo & Stadler, Michael & Feng, Wei & Lai, Judy & Marnay, Chris
- 497-520 Enzymatic biodiesel: Challenges and opportunities
by Christopher, Lew P. & Hemanathan Kumar, & Zambare, Vasudeo P.
- 521-529 Experimental results and modeling of energy storage and recovery in a packed bed of alumina particles
by Anderson, Ryan & Shiri, Samira & Bindra, Hitesh & Morris, Jeffrey F.
- 530-536 Influence of butanol addition to diesel–biodiesel blend on engine performance and particulate emissions of a stationary diesel engine
by Zhang, Zhi-Hui & Balasubramanian, Rajasekhar
- 537-556 Automated metamodel generation for Design Space Exploration and decision-making – A novel method supporting performance-oriented building design and retrofitting
by Geyer, Philipp & Schlüter, Arno
- 557-565 Structure–property relationship of co-precipitated Cu-rich, Al2O3- or MgAl2O4-stabilized oxygen carriers for chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU)
by Imtiaz, Qasim & Broda, Marcin & Müller, Christoph R.
2014, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-11 A bankable method of assessing the performance of a CPV plant
by Leloux, Jonathan & Lorenzo, Eduardo & García-Domingo, Beatriz & Aguilera, Jorge & Gueymard, Christian A.
- 12-21 Chemical-photo-electricity diagrams by Ohm’s law – A case study of Ni-doped TiO2 solutions in dye-sensitized solar cells
by Chou, Chuen-Shii & Huang, Yan-Hao & Wu, Ping & Kuo, Yi-Ting
- 22-31 Spark-ignited engine NOx emissions in a low-nitrogen oxycombustion environment
by Van Blarigan, Andrew & Kozarac, Darko & Seiser, Reinhard & Chen, J.Y. & Cattolica, Robert & Dibble, Robert
- 32-40 Biotemplated synthesis of highly stable calcium-based sorbents for CO2 capture via a precipitation method
by Witoon, Thongthai & Mungcharoen, Thumrongrut & Limtrakul, Jumras
- 41-47 Performance of synthetic jet fuels in a meso-scale heat recirculating combustor
by Wierzbicki, Teresa A. & Lee, Ivan C. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 48-56 Large scale hydrogen production from wind energy for the upgrading of bitumen from oil sands
by Olateju, Babatunde & Monds, Joshua & Kumar, Amit
- 57-67 Effects of heat and electricity saving measures in district-heated multistory residential buildings
by Truong, Nguyen Le & Dodoo, Ambrose & Gustavsson, Leif
- 68-82 Life cycle analysis on carbon emissions from power generation – The nuclear energy example
by Nian, Victor & Chou, S.K. & Su, Bin & Bauly, John
- 83-91 The compatibility of potential bioderived fuels with Jet A-1 aviation kerosene
by Chuck, Christopher J. & Donnelly, Joseph
- 92-99 Nanosilica supported CaO: A regenerable and mechanically hard CO2 sorbent at Ca-looping conditions
by Sanchez-Jimenez, P.E. & Perez-Maqueda, L.A. & Valverde, J.M.
- 100-113 Experimental study of the relationship between injection rate shape and Diesel ignition using a novel piezo-actuated direct-acting injector
by Macian, Vicente & Payri, Raul & Ruiz, Santiago & Bardi, Michele & Plazas, Alejandro H.
- 114-123 A naive Bayes model for robust remaining useful life prediction of lithium-ion battery
by Ng, Selina S.Y. & Xing, Yinjiao & Tsui, Kwok L.
- 124-134 Optimum sizing and tracking of combined cooling heating and power systems for bulk energy consumers
by Jayasekara, Saliya & Halgamuge, Saman K. & Attalage, Rahula A. & Rajarathne, Rohitha
- 135-140 Performance and emission characteristics of butanol/Jet A blends in a gas turbine engine
by Mendez, C.J. & Parthasarathy, R.N. & Gollahalli, S.R.
- 141-155 Wind power bidding in electricity markets with high wind penetration
by Vilim, Michael & Botterud, Audun
- 156-165 Design and optimization of air bottoming cycles for waste heat recovery in off-shore platforms
by Pierobon, Leonardo & Haglind, Fredrik
- 166-172 Accurate simulation of thermoelectric power generating systems
by Montecucco, Andrea & Knox, Andrew R.
- 173-182 Emergy analysis of a biogas-linked agricultural system in rural China – A case study in Gongcheng Yao Autonomous County
by Yang, Jin & Chen, Bin
- 183-191 Polymer electrolyte membrane with high selectivity ratio for direct methanol fuel cells: A preliminary study based on blends of partially sulfonated polymers polyaniline and PVdF-co-HFP
by Dutta, Kingshuk & Das, Suparna & Kumar, Piyush & Kundu, Patit Paban
- 192-206 Constrained control framework for a stand-alone hybrid (Stirling engine)/supercapacitor power generation system
by Alamir, M. & Rahmani, M.A. & Gualino, D.
- 207-220 A framework to characterize energy efficiency measures
by Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & De Donatis, Alessio
- 221-230 China’s solar photovoltaic industry development: The status quo, problems and approaches
by Sun, Honghang & Zhi, Qiang & Wang, Yibo & Yao, Qiang & Su, Jun
- 231-237 Solar energy conversion and storage: Fast Green FCF-Fructose photogalvanic cell
by Koli, Pooran
- 238-245 Evaluation of working fluids for geothermal power generation from abandoned oil wells
by Cheng, Wen-Long & Li, Tong-Tong & Nian, Yong-Le & Xie, Kun
- 258-270 H2 coproduction in IGCC with CCS via coal and biomass mixture using advanced technologies
by Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott
- 271-279 Evaluation of power investment decisions under uncertain carbon policy: A case study for converting coal fired steam turbine to combined cycle gas turbine plants in Australia
by Shahnazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan
- 280-291 Renewable energy projects to electrify rural communities in Cape Verde
by Ranaboldo, Matteo & Lega, Bruno Domenech & Ferrenbach, David Vilar & Ferrer-Martí, Laia & Moreno, Rafael Pastor & García-Villoria, Alberto
- 292-299 Thermodynamic equipartition for increased second law efficiency
by Thiel, Gregory P. & McGovern, Ronan K. & Zubair, Syed M. & Lienhard V, John H.
- 300-308 Conversion of metallurgical coke and coal using a Coal Direct Chemical Looping (CDCL) moving bed reactor
by Luo, Siwei & Bayham, Samuel & Zeng, Liang & McGiveron, Omar & Chung, Elena & Majumder, Ankita & Fan, Liang-Shih
- 309-317 Operational experience with a system of coupled fluidized beds for chemical looping combustion of solid fuels using ilmenite as oxygen carrier
by Thon, Andreas & Kramp, Marvin & Hartge, Ernst-Ulrich & Heinrich, Stefan & Werther, Joachim
2014, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-10 Understanding the expected performance of large-scale solar ponds from laboratory-scale observations and numerical modeling
by Suárez, Francisco & Ruskowitz, Jeffrey A. & Childress, Amy E. & Tyler, Scott W.
- 11-29 Systematic optimization of subcritical and transcritical organic Rankine cycles (ORCs) constrained by technical parameters in multiple applications
by Maraver, Daniel & Royo, Javier & Lemort, Vincent & Quoilin, Sylvain
- 30-41 Experimental evaluation and ANN modeling of a recuperative micro gas turbine burning mixtures of natural gas and biogas
by Nikpey, H. & Assadi, M. & Breuhaus, P. & Mørkved, P.T.
- 42-53 Feasibility analysis of offshore renewables penetrating local energy systems in remote oceanic areas – A case study of emissions from an electricity system with tidal power in Southern Alaska
by Li, Ye & Willman, Lindsay
- 54-61 Energy analysis of thermal energy storages with grid configurations
by Rezaie, Behnaz & Reddy, Bale V. & Rosen, Marc A.
- 62-75 Prospects of carbon capture and storage (CCS) in India’s power sector – An integrated assessment
by Viebahn, Peter & Vallentin, Daniel & Höller, Samuel
- 76-86 Novel combined cycle configurations for propane pre-cooled mixed refrigerant (APCI) natural gas liquefaction cycle
by Mortazavi, Amir & Alabdulkarem, Abdullah & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard
- 87-94 Thermophilic anaerobic co-digestion of sewage sludge with grease waste: Effect of long chain fatty acids in the methane yield and its dewatering properties
by Silvestre, G. & Illa, J. & Fernández, B. & Bonmatí, A.
- 95-103 A study on the use of phase change materials (PCMs) in combination with a natural cold source for space cooling in telecommunications base stations (TBSs) in China
by Sun, Xiaoqin & Zhang, Quan & Medina, Mario A. & Liu, Yingjun & Liao, Shuguang
- 104-115 Low temperature spray combustion of acetone–butanol–ethanol (ABE) and diesel blends
by Zhou, Nan & Huo, Ming & Wu, Han & Nithyanandan, Karthik & Lee, Chia-fon F. & Wang, Qingnian
- 116-126 WRF wind simulation and wind energy production estimates forced by different reanalyses: Comparison with observed data for Portugal
by Carvalho, D. & Rocha, A. & Gómez-Gesteira, M. & Silva Santos, C.
- 127-133 Dynamic study of methanol adsorption on activated carbon ACM-35.4 for enhancing the specific cooling power of adsorptive chillers
by Gordeeva, Larisa & Aristov, Yuri
- 134-141 An assessment of regulated emissions and CO2 emissions from a European light-duty CNG-fueled vehicle in the context of Euro 6 emissions regulations
by Bielaczyc, Piotr & Woodburn, Joseph & Szczotka, Andrzej
- 142-148 Bioconversion of different sizes of microcrystalline cellulose pretreated by microwave irradiation with/without NaOH
by Peng, Huadong & Chen, Hongzhang & Qu, Yongshui & Li, Hongqiang & Xu, Jian
- 149-156 Interaction between urban microclimate and electric air-conditioning energy consumption during high temperature season
by Li, Canbing & Zhou, Jinju & Cao, Yijia & Zhong, Jin & Liu, Yu & Kang, Chongqing & Tan, Yi
- 157-166 A new approach for real time voltage control using demand response in an automated distribution system
by Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Homaee, Omid & Jadid, Shahram & Siano, Pierluigi
- 167-175 Optimum insulation thickness for external walls on different orientations considering the speed and direction of the wind
by Axaopoulos, Ioannis & Axaopoulos, Petros & Gelegenis, John
2014, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-8 Forest biomass supply chains in Ireland: A life cycle assessment of GHG emissions and primary energy balances
by Murphy, Fionnuala & Devlin, Ger & McDonnell, Kevin
- 9-19 Energy performance enhancement in multistory residential buildings
by Hachem, Caroline & Athienitis, Andreas & Fazio, Paul
- 20-25 Transforming duck tallow into biodiesel via noncatalytic transesterification
by Kwon, Eilhann E. & Jeon, Eui-Chan & Yi, Haakrho & Kim, Sungpyo
- 26-40 Hydrate-based technology for CO2 capture from fossil fuel power plants
by Yang, Mingjun & Song, Yongchen & Jiang, Lanlan & Zhao, Yuechao & Ruan, Xuke & Zhang, Yi & Wang, Shanrong
- 41-51 Methods to achieve HCCI/CAI combustion at idle operation in a 4VVAS gasoline engine
by Chen, Tao & Xie, Hui & Li, Le & Zhang, Lianfang & Wang, Xinyan & Zhao, Hua
- 52-57 Near Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopy (NIRS) for rapid determination of biochemical methane potential of plant biomass
by Triolo, Jin M. & Ward, Alastair J. & Pedersen, Lene & Løkke, Mette M. & Qu, Haiyan & Sommer, Sven G.
- 58-65 Blending lignin-derived oxygenate in enhanced multi-component diesel fuel for improved emissions
by Herreros, J.M. & Jones, A. & Sukjit, E. & Tsolakis, A.
- 66-75 Solar energy captured by a curved collector designed for architectural integration
by Rodríguez-Sánchez, D. & Belmonte, J.F. & Izquierdo-Barrientos, M.A. & Molina, A.E. & Rosengarten, G. & Almendros-Ibáñez, J.A.
- 76-85 Optimization of operating parameters of ground source heat pump system for space heating and cooling by Taguchi method and utility concept
by Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Thomas, H.R.
- 86-90 Light intensity affects the performance of photo microbial fuel cells with Desmodesmus sp. A8 as cathodic microorganism
by Wu, Yi-cheng & Wang, Ze-jie & Zheng, Yue & Xiao, Yong & Yang, Zhao-hui & Zhao, Feng
- 91-100 Conceptual design of offshore platform supply vessel based on hybrid diesel generator-fuel cell power plant
by Díaz-de-Baldasano, Maria C. & Mateos, Francisco J. & Núñez-Rivas, Luis R. & Leo, Teresa J.
- 101-110 Combination of CO2 geological storage with deep saline water recovery in western China: Insights from numerical analyses
by Li, Qi & Wei, Ya-Ni & Liu, Guizhen & Lin, Qing
- 111-124 A numerical investigation into the influence of unsteady wind on the performance and aerodynamics of a vertical axis wind turbine
by Danao, Louis Angelo & Edwards, Jonathan & Eboibi, Okeoghene & Howell, Robert
- 125-133 Techno-economic study of NMMO pretreatment and biogas production from forest residues
by Teghammar, Anna & Forgács, Gergely & Sárvári Horváth, Ilona & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J.
- 134-148 Annual evaluation of energy, environmental and economic performances of a membrane liquid desiccant air conditioning system with/without ERV
by Abdel-Salam, Ahmed H. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 149-158 Individual decisions and system development – Integrating modelling approaches for the heating market
by Bauermann, Klaas & Spiecker, Stephan & Weber, Christoph
- 159-166 Influence of the receiver’s back surface radiative characteristics on the performance of a heat-pipe evacuated-tube solar collector
by Zheng, Hongfei & Xiong, Jianying & Su, Yuehong & Zhang, Haiyin
- 167-177 Tidal stream energy impact on the transient and residual flow in an estuary: A 3D analysis
by Sánchez, M. & Carballo, R. & Ramos, V. & Iglesias, G.
- 178-190 Review of fuel oil quality and combustion of fast pyrolysis bio-oils from lignocellulosic biomass
by Lehto, Jani & Oasmaa, Anja & Solantausta, Yrjö & Kytö, Matti & Chiaramonti, David
- 191-198 Biodiesel production via esterification of oleic acid catalyzed by chlorosulfonic acid modified zirconia
by Zhang, Yue & Wong, Wing-Tak & Yung, Ka-Fu
- 199-205 Production of renewable diesel via catalytic deoxygenation of natural triglycerides: Comprehensive understanding of reaction intermediates and hydrocarbons
by Kim, Seok Ki & Han, Jae Young & Lee, Hong-shik & Yum, Taewoo & Kim, Yunje & Kim, Jaehoon
- 206-215 Effects of gaseous ammonia direct injection on performance characteristics of a spark-ignition engine
by Ryu, Kyunghyun & Zacharakis-Jutz, George E. & Kong, Song-Charng
- 216-222 Nanomodification of the electrodes in microbial fuel cell: Impact of nanoparticle density on electricity production and microbial community
by Alatraktchi, Fatima AlZahra’a & Zhang, Yifeng & Angelidaki, Irini
- 223-229 Two-stage medium chain fatty acid (MCFA) production from municipal solid waste and ethanol
by Grootscholten, T.I.M. & Strik, D.P.B.T.B. & Steinbusch, K.J.J. & Buisman, C.J.N. & Hamelers, H.V.M.
- 230-242 A probability constrained multi-objective optimization model for CCHP system operation decision support
by Hu, Mengqi & Cho, Heejin
- 243-252 The melting process of storage materials with relatively high phase change temperatures in partially filled spherical shells
by Archibold, Antonio Ramos & Gonzalez-Aguilar, José & Rahman, Muhammad M. & Yogi Goswami, D. & Romero, Manuel & Stefanakos, Elias K.
- 253-259 Internalizing land use impacts for life cycle cost analysis of energy systems: A case of California’s photovoltaic implementation
by Lakhani, Raksha & Doluweera, Ganesh & Bergerson, Joule
- 260-268 Optimum design of a radial heat sink with a fin-height profile for high-power LED lighting applications
by Jang, Daeseok & Yook, Se-Jin & Lee, Kwan-Soo
- 269-277 Optimal operating conditions for wet ethanol in a HCCI engine using exhaust gas heat recovery
by Saxena, Samveg & Vuilleumier, David & Kozarac, Darko & Krieck, Martin & Dibble, Robert & Aceves, Salvador
- 278-287 Latent heat augmentation of thermocline energy storage for concentrating solar power – A system-level assessment
by Flueckiger, Scott M. & Garimella, Suresh V.
- 288-296 Effect of inlet and outlet configurations on blow-off and flashback with premixed combustion for methane and a high hydrogen content fuel in a generic swirl burner
by Syred, N. & Giles, A. & Lewis, J. & Abdulsada, M. & Valera Medina, A. & Marsh, R. & Bowen, P.J. & Griffiths, A.J.
- 297-310 An interactive building power demand management strategy for facilitating smart grid optimization
by Xue, Xue & Wang, Shengwei & Sun, Yongjun & Xiao, Fu
- 311-321 The effect of weather forecast uncertainty on a predictive control concept for building systems operation
by Petersen, Steffen & Bundgaard, Katrine Wieck
- 322-332 A new method for controlling the ignition state of a regenerative combustor using a heat storage device
by Marín, Pablo & Díez, Fernando V. & Ordóñez, Salvador
- 333-343 Impacts of intermittent sources on the quality of power supply: The key role of reliability indicators
by Drouineau, Mathilde & Maïzi, Nadia & Mazauric, Vincent
- 344-354 Introducing carbon taxes in South Africa
by Alton, Theresa & Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Hartley, Faaiqa & Makrelov, Konstantin & Thurlow, James & Ubogu, Dumebi
- 355-375 Vacuum insulation panel products: A state-of-the-art review and future research pathways
by Kalnæs, Simen Edsjø & Jelle, Bjørn Petter
- 376-386 How does individual low-carbon consumption behavior occur? – An analysis based on attitude process
by Chen, Hong & Long, Ruyin & Niu, Wenjing & Feng, Qun & Yang, Ranran
- 387-397 Heat recovery opportunities in UK industry
by Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B.
- 398-408 Employing two novel mechanical fault ride through controllers for keeping stability of fixed speed wind generation systems hosted by standalone micro-grid
by Kamel, Rashad M.
- 409-415 The pressure effects on two-phase anaerobic digestion
by Chen, Yuling & Rößler, Benjamin & Zielonka, Simon & Lemmer, Andreas & Wonneberger, Anna-Maria & Jungbluth, Thomas
- 416-423 Measurement and modeling of decomposition kinetics for copper oxide-based chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling
by Clayton, Christopher K. & Whitty, Kevin J.
- 424-435 Research and application of active hollow core slabs in building systems for utilizing low energy sources
by Xu, Xinhua & Yu, Jinghua & Wang, Shengwei & Wang, Jinbo
2014, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-8 Toluene destruction in thermal stage of Claus reactor with oxygen enriched air
by Ibrahim, S. & Al Shoaibi, A. & Gupta, A.K.
- 9-16 Pilot verification of a low-tar two-stage coal gasification process with a fluidized bed pyrolyzer and fixed bed gasifier
by Zeng, Xi & Wang, Fang & Li, Hongling & Wang, Yin & Dong, Li & Yu, Jian & Xu, Guangwen
- 17-24 A novel process for small-scale pipeline natural gas liquefaction
by He, T.B. & Ju, Y.L.
- 25-36 Targeting utility customers to improve energy savings from conservation and efficiency programs
by Taylor, Nicholas W. & Jones, Pierce H. & Kipp, M. Jennison
- 37-46 Use of model predictive control for experimental microgrid optimization
by Parisio, Alessandra & Rikos, Evangelos & Tzamalis, George & Glielmo, Luigi
- 47-56 Experimental investigation into scaling models of methane hydrate reservoir
by Wang, Yi & Li, Xiao-Sen & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yu & Feng, Jing-Chun
- 57-64 Catalytic hydroliquefaction of charcoal CCB (copper, chromium and boron)-treated wood for bio-oil production: Influence of CCB salts, residence time and catalysts
by Kinata, Silao Espérance & Loubar, Khaled & Paraschiv, Maria & Tazerout, Mohand & Belloncle, Christophe
- 65-74 Performance prediction and optimization of a waste-to-energy cogeneration plant with combined wet and dry cooling system
by Barigozzi, G. & Perdichizzi, A. & Ravelli, S.
- 75-82 Effect of induced cross flow on flow pattern and performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Jiao, Kui & Bachman, John & Zhou, Yibo & Park, Jae Wan
- 83-94 Numerical modeling for stratified gas–liquid flow and heat transfer in pipeline
by Duan, Jimiao & Gong, Jing & Yao, Haiyuan & Deng, Tao & Zhou, Jun
- 95-102 Improvement on performance and efficiency of direct methanol fuel cells using hydrocarbon-based membrane electrode assembly
by Kim, Joon-Hee & Yang, Min-Jee & Park, Jun-Young
- 103-115 Cost-potential curves for onshore wind energy: A high-resolution analysis for Germany
by McKenna, R. & Hollnaicher, S. & Fichtner, W.
- 116-127 Simultaneous time-resolved fluctuating temperature and acoustic pressure field measurements in a premixed swirl flame
by Singh, A.V. & Eshaghi, A. & Yu, M. & Gupta, A.K. & Bryden, K.M.
- 128-139 Research on the compensation of the end loss effect for parabolic trough solar collectors
by Xu, Chengmu & Chen, Zhiping & Li, Ming & Zhang, Peng & Ji, Xu & Luo, Xi & Liu, Jiangtao
- 140-150 Photovoltaic optimizer boost converters: Temperature influence and electro-thermal design
by Graditi, G. & Adinolfi, G. & Tina, G.M.
- 151-163 Energy efficiency and sustainability of complex biogas systems: A 3-level emergetic evaluation
by Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin
- 164-173 Thermal comfort and building energy consumption implications – A review
by Yang, Liu & Yan, Haiyan & Lam, Joseph C.
- 174-189 Approximate Pontryagin’s minimum principle applied to the energy management of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Hou, Cong & Ouyang, Minggao & Xu, Liangfei & Wang, Hewu
- 190-204 Estimating the potential of controlled plug-in hybrid electric vehicle charging to reduce operational and capacity expansion costs for electric power systems with high wind penetration
by Weis, Allison & Jaramillo, Paulina & Michalek, Jeremy
- 205-215 An estimation model for the heating and cooling demand of a residential building with a different envelope design using the finite element method
by Koo, Choongwan & Park, Sungki & Hong, Taehoon & Park, Hyo Seon
- 216-225 Biophotovoltaics: Natural pigments in dye-sensitized solar cells
by Hug, Hubert & Bader, Michael & Mair, Peter & Glatzel, Thilo
- 226-232 Metabolic engineering of Saccharomyces cerevisiae for production of fatty acid ethyl esters, an advanced biofuel, by eliminating non-essential fatty acid utilization pathways
by Valle-Rodríguez, Juan Octavio & Shi, Shuobo & Siewers, Verena & Nielsen, Jens