International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-12 Cyclic scheduling of perishable products in parallel machine with release dates, due dates and deadlines
by Shirvani, Nargess & Ruiz, Rubén & Shadrokh, Shahram
- 13-23 A risk-averse competitive newsvendor problem under the CVaR criterion
by Wu, Meng & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 24-30 Some new problems on two-agent scheduling to minimize the earliness costs
by Cheng, Shuenn-Ren
- 31-38 Online bounded-batch scheduling to minimize total weighted completion time on parallel machines
by Ma, Ran & Wan, Long & Wei, Lijun & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 39-51 The green bullwhip effect: Transferring environmental requirements along a supply chain
by Lee, Su-Yol & Klassen, Robert D. & Furlan, Andrea & Vinelli, Andrea
- 52-61 Warranty return policies for products with unknown claim causes and their optimisation
by Wu, Shaomin
- 62-74 New AHP-based approaches for multi-criteria inventory classification
by Lolli, F. & Ishizaka, A. & Gamberini, R.
- 75-82 How durable should durable products be made under different scenarios of technological advance?
by Qi, Lian & Sawhill, James
- 83-97 Product development practices, manufacturing practices, and performance: A mediational perspective
by Koufteros, Xenophon & Lu, Guanyi & Peters, Richard C. & Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 98-107 Long- and short-term efficiency in an automobile factory: An econometric case study
by Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
- 108-123 Closed-loop supply chain models for a high-tech product under alternative reverse channel and collection cost structures
by Chuang, Chia-Hung & Wang, Charles X. & Zhao, Yabing
- 124-131 Yield and allocation management in a continuous make-to-stock system with demand upgrade substitution
by Han, Guanghua & Dong, Ming & Liu, Shaoxuan
- 132-145 Modeling and analyzing information delays in supply chains using transfer functions
by Hoberg, Kai & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 146-158 Setting safety stocks for stable rotation cycle schedules
by Rappold, James A. & Yoho, Keenan D.
- 159-166 An EPQ model of ramp type demand with Weibull deterioration under inflation and finite horizon in crisp and fuzzy environment
by Pal, Shilpi & Mahapatra, G.S. & Samanta, G.P.
- 167-168 Note on “The economic lot-sizing problem with remanufacturing and one-way substitution”
by Piñeyro, Pedro & Viera, Omar
- 169-179 The immediate impact of purchasing/sales contract announcements on the market value of firms: An empirical study in China
by Yang, Jun & Lu, Wei & Zhou, Chunhui
- 180-190 On intermittent demand model optimisation and selection
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos
- 191-207 Applying real options to IT investment evaluation: The case of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology in the supply chain
by Dimakopoulou, Andriana G. & Pramatari, Katerina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E.
- 208-213 Information and decision-making delays in MRP, KANBAN, and CONWIP
by Gong, Qiguo & Yang, Yuru & Wang, Shouyang
- 214-222 An integrated approach for ship block manufacturing process performance evaluation: Case from a Korean shipbuilding company
by Park, Jaehun & Lee, Dongha & Zhu, Joe
- 223-234 The routed inventory pooling problem with three non-identical retailers
by Bouma, Harmen W. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 235-245 How to calibrate conventional market-oriented organizational culture in 21st century production-centered firms? A customer relationship perspective
by Guo, Chiquan & Wang, Yong J. & Metcalf, Ashley
- 246-259 Time-of-use based electricity cost of manufacturing systems: Modeling and monotonicity analysis
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 260-268 Supply quality management with optimal wholesale price and revenue sharing contracts: A two-stage game approach
by El Ouardighi, Fouad
- 269-282 Performance topology mapping: understanding the drivers of performance
by Silvestro, Rhian
- 283-294 Random switching exponential smoothing and inventory forecasting
by Sbrana, Giacomo & Silvestrini, Andrea
- 295-304 The study of relationships between the collaboration for supply chain, supply chain capabilities and firm performance: A case of the Taiwan׳s TFT-LCD industry
by Liao, Shu-Hsien & Kuo, Fang-I
- 305-315 Pricing and product line strategy in a supply chain with risk-averse players
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Xu, Tiantian
- 316-324 Inventory management with simultaneously horizontal and vertical substitution
by Ye, Taofeng
- 325-331 Scheduling jobs with equal-processing-time on parallel machines with non-identical capacities to minimize makespan
by Wang, Jun-Qiang & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 332-345 An operational policy for a three-stage distributive supply chain system with retailers’ backorders
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Rochanaluk, Ratkrit & Yi, Huizhi & Egbelu, Pius J.
- 346-360 Price competition and co-operation in a duopoly closed-loop supply chain
by Kumar Jena, Sarat & Sarmah, S.P
2014, Volume 155, Issue C
- 12-15 Ford Whitman Harris's economical lot size model
by Erlenkotter, Donald
- 16-38 A century of evolution from Harris׳s basic lot size model: Survey and research agenda
by Andriolo, Alessandro & Battini, Daria & Grubbström, Robert W. & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio
- 39-51 The lot sizing problem: A tertiary study
by Glock, Christoph H. & Grosse, Eric H. & Ries, Jörg M.
- 52-67 Consignment stocking policy models for supply chain systems: A critical review and comparative perspectives
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 68-81 Revisiting foundations in lot sizing—Connections between Harris, Crowther, Monahan, and Clark
by Beullens, Patrick
- 82-90 Economic Order Quantities in production: From Harris to Economic Lot Scheduling Problems
by Holmbom, Martin & Segerstedt, Anders
- 91-108 A tight approximation for an EOQ model with supply disruptions
by Snyder, Lawrence V.
- 109-113 Economic order quantity for growing items
by Rezaei, Jafar
- 114-125 A new inventory model for cold items that considers costs and emissions
by Bozorgi, Ali & Pazour, Jennifer & Nazzal, Dima
- 126-131 Economic order quantity models for imperfect items with buy and repair options
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio E.
- 132-142 An EOQ model for MRO customers under stochastic price to quantify bullwhip effect for the manufacturer
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Sodhi, Navdeep S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 143-147 Generalized EOQ formula using a new parameter: Coefficient of backorder attractiveness
by Sphicas, Georghios P.
- 148-154 An EOQ model with backorders and rejection of defective supply batches
by Skouri, K. & Konstantaras, I. & Lagodimos, A.G. & Papachristos, S.
- 155-162 An inventory model for deteriorating items with shortages and time-varying demand
by Sicilia, Joaquín & González-De-la-Rosa, Manuel & Febles-Acosta, Jaime & Alcaide-López-de-Pablo, David
- 163-171 Optimal policy for an inventory system with power demand, backlogged shortages and production rate proportional to demand rate
by Sicilia, Joaquín & González-De-la-Rosa, Manuel & Febles-Acosta, Jaime & Alcaide-López-de-Pablo, David
- 172-184 An Economic Order Quantity model with partial backordering and all-units discount
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W.
- 185-193 An EOQ model with partial backordering and advance payments for an evaporating item
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah
- 194-203 Optimal lot size for a production–inventory system with partial backlogging and mixture of dispatching policies
by San-José, Luis A. & Sicilia, Joaquín & García-Laguna, Juan
- 204-213 Improved quality, setup cost reduction, and variable backorder costs in an imperfect production process
by Sarkar, Biswajit & Moon, Ilkyeong
- 214-221 An inventory model with both stock-dependent demand rate and stock-dependent holding cost rate
by Yang, Chih-Te
- 222-228 Optimal vendor investment for reducing defect rate in a vendor–buyer integrated system with imperfect production process
by Dey, O. & Giri, B.C.
- 229-238 Joint pricing and ordering policy for two echelon imperfect production inventory model with two cycles
by Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu
- 239-248 Optimal lot-sizing integration policy under learning and rework effects in a manufacturer–retailer chain
by Chen, Tsung-Hui & Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 249-258 A production-inventory model for a two-echelon supply chain when demand is dependent on sales teams׳ initiatives
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Sana, Shib Sankar
- 259-271 A fuzzy vendor managed inventory of multi-item economic order quantity model under shortage: An ant colony optimization algorithm
by Roozbeh Nia, Ali & Hemmati Far, Mohammad & Akhavan Niaki, Seyed Taghi
- 272-283 Joint economic lot sizing problem for a three—Layer supply chain with stochastic demand
by Abdelsalam, Hisham M. & Elassal, Magy M.
- 284-291 Retailer’s economic order quantity when the supplier offers conditionally permissible delay in payments link to order quantity
by Chen, Sheng-Chih & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 292-301 Lot-sizing policies for deteriorating items with expiration dates and partial trade credit to credit-risk customers
by Wu, Jiang & Chan, Ya-Lan
- 302-309 Economic production quantity models for deteriorating items with up-stream full trade credit and down-stream partial trade credit
by Chen, Sheng-Chih & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Skouri, Konstantina
- 310-317 An inventory model with non-instantaneous receipt and exponentially deteriorating items for an integrated three layer supply chain system under two levels of trade credit
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Eduardo Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo & Ting, Pin-Shou
- 318-323 Optimal trade credit and lot size policies in economic production quantity models with learning curve production costs
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Lou, Kuo-Ren & Wang, Lu
- 324-329 A note on “optimal replenishment policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with price and stock sensitive demand under permissible delay in payment”
by Wu, Jiang & Skouri, Konstantina & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 330-339 A periodic review lot sizing problem with random yields, disruptions and inventory capacity
by Wang, Daqin & Tang, Ou & Zhang, Lihua
- 340-350 Analysis of batch ordering inventory models with setup cost and capacity constraint
by Yang, Yi & Yuan, Quan & Xue, Weili & Zhou, Yun
- 351-360 Lot sizing and lead time decisions in production/inventory systems
by Noblesse, Ann M. & Boute, Robert N. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Van Houdt, Benny
- 361-379 The dynamic lot-sizing problem with convex economic production costs and setups
by Kian, Ramez & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre
- 380-390 The capacitated Lot Sizing model: A powerful tool for logistics decision making
by Bruno, Giuseppe & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela
- 391-397 Improved solutions for inventory-routing problems through valid inequalities and input ordering
by Coelho, Leandro C. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 398-405 A production–repair inventory model with time-varying demand and multiple setups
by Omar, Mohd & Yeo, Ivan
- 406-417 Optimal ordering and pricing policy for demand functions that are separable into price and inventory age
by Avinadav, Tal & Herbon, Avi & Spiegel, Uriel
- 418-426 Lot size optimization in manufacturing systems: The surrogate method
by Adacher, Ludovica & Cassandras, Christos G.
2014, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-15 Supply chain downsizing under bankruptcy: A robust optimization approach
by Ashayeri, J. & Ma, N. & Sotirov, R.
- 16-31 Safety stock management in single vendor–single buyer problem under VMI with consignment stock agreement
by Braglia, Marcello & Castellano, Davide & Frosolini, Marco
- 32-38 Choice of supply chain governance: Self-managing or outsourcing?
by Lu, Qing & Meng, Fanwen & Goh, Mark
- 39-47 The impact of knowledge management capabilities and supplier relationship management on corporate performance
by Tseng, Shu-Mei
- 48-58 Demand chain management: Relationships between external antecedents, web-based integration and service innovation performance
by Chong, Alain Yee-Loong & Zhou, Li
- 59-71 Impact of operational and marketing capabilities on firm performance: Evidence from economic growth and downturns
by Ahmed, Muhammad Usman & Kristal, Mehmet Murat & Pagell, Mark
- 72-80 Data quality for data science, predictive analytics, and big data in supply chain management: An introduction to the problem and suggestions for research and applications
by Hazen, Benjamin T. & Boone, Christopher A. & Ezell, Jeremy D. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison
- 81-99 Optimal reservation policies and market segmentation
by Georgiadis, George & Tang, Christopher S.
- 100-112 Robust price-setting newsvendor model with interval market size and consumer willingness-to-pay
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Zhang, Sidong
- 113-126 Selecting machines and buffers in unreliable assembly/disassembly manufacturing networks
by Nahas, Nabil & Nourelfath, Mustapha & Gendreau, Michel
- 127-135 Supplier selection of a critical component when the production process can be improved
by Pun, Hubert
- 136-145 Learning dependent job scheduling in mass customized scenarios considering ergonomic factors
by Anzanello, Michel J. & Fogliatto, Flavio S. & Santos, Luana
- 146-155 Product quality and return policy in a supply chain under risk aversion of a supplier
by Yoo, Seung Ho
- 156-165 Competitive pricing and ordering decisions in a multiple-channel supply chain
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Chang, Yih-Long & Wu, Cheng-Han
- 166-177 Achieving sustainable new product development by integrating product life-cycle management capabilities
by Gmelin, Harald & Seuring, Stefan
- 178-189 Newsvendor model with random supply and financial hedging: Utility-based approach
by Sayın, F. & Karaesmen, F. & Özekici, S.
- 190-197 Technology investment under flexible capacity strategy with demand uncertainty
by Yang, Liu & Wang, Yonggui & Ma, Jun & Ng, Chi To & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 198-216 Analyzing the impacts of carbon regulatory mechanisms on supplier and mode selection decisions: An application to a biofuel supply chain
by Palak, Gökçe & Ekşioğlu, Sandra Duni & Geunes, Joseph
- 217-232 Monopoly production and pricing of finitely durable goods with strategic consumers׳ fluctuating willingness to pay
by Tilson, Vera & Zheng, Xiaobo
- 233-242 Price competition for retailers with profit and revenue targets
by Yang, Shilei & Shi, Chunming (Victor) & Zhang, Yibin & Zhu, Jing
- 243-262 A coordination framework for sales and operations planning (S&OP): Synthesis from the literature
by Tuomikangas, Nina & Kaipia, Riikka
- 263-273 When and for whom would e-waste be a treasure trove? Insights from a network equilibrium model of e-waste flows
by Wakolbinger, Tina & Toyasaki, Fuminori & Nowak, Thomas & Nagurney, Anna
- 274-283 Customer balking behavior in the newsvendor model: Its impact on performance measures and decision under uncertain balking parameters
by Lee, Se Won & Jung, Uk
- 284-298 Global purchasing strategy and International Purchasing Offices: Evidence from case studies
by Jia, Fu & Lamming, Richard & Sartor, Marco & Orzes, Guido & Nassimbeni, Guido
- 299-312 Product and sales contract design in remanufacturing
by Yalabik, Baris & Chhajed, Dilip & Petruzzi, Nicholas C.
- 313-316 A note on generalized single-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain models with better synchronization
by Hariga, Moncer & Hassini, Elkafi & Ben-Daya, Mohamed
2014, Volume 153, Issue C
- 1-12 The moderation of lean manufacturing effectiveness by dimensions of national culture: Testing practice-culture congruence hypotheses
by Kull, Thomas J. & Yan, Tingting & Liu, Zhongzhi & Wacker, John G.
- 13-23 Robust inventory decision under distribution uncertainty: A CVaR-based optimization approach
by Qiu, Ruozhen & Shang, Jennifer & Huang, Xiaoyuan
- 24-34 Exploring relationships among IT-enabled sharing capability, supply chain flexibility, and competitive performance
by Jin, Yan & Vonderembse, Mark & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Smith, Joy Turnheim
- 35-45 Literature review of empirical studies on SCM using the SSPP paradigm
by Nakano, Mikihisa & Akikawa, Takuya
- 46-53 Optimal dynamic policies for integrated production and marketing planning in business-to-business marketplaces
by Chen, Liang-Tu
- 54-65 Internal integration as a pre-condition for external integration in global sourcing: A social capital perspective
by Horn, Philipp & Scheffler, Paul & Schiele, Holger
- 66-85 A review of mathematical programming models for strategic capacity planning in manufacturing
by Martínez-Costa, Carme & Mas-Machuca, Marta & Benedito, Ernest & Corominas, Albert
- 86-94 Allocational flexibility in constrained supply chains
by Sabbaghi, Navid & Sheffi, Yossi & Tsitsiklis, John N.
- 95-112 A fuzzy logic approach to supplier evaluation for development
by Osiro, Lauro & Lima-Junior, Francisco R. & Carpinetti, Luiz Cesar R.
- 113-129 Optimization of blood supply chain with shortened shelf lives and ABO compatibility
by Duan, Qinglin & Liao, T. Warren
- 130-138 Scheduling with multi-attribute setup times on two identical parallel machines
by Lee, Cheng-Hsiung & Liao, Ching-Jong & Chung, Tsui-Ping
- 139-148 Coordination of production scheduling and delivery problems with heterogeneous fleet
by Low, Chinyao & Chang, Chien-Min & Li, Rong-Kwei & Huang, Chia-Ling
- 149-160 Understanding environmental-operations integration: The case of pollution prevention projects
by Galeazzo, Ambra & Furlan, Andrea & Vinelli, Andrea
- 161-177 A through-life costing methodology for use in product–service-systems
by Settanni, Ettore & Newnes, Linda B. & Thenent, Nils E. & Parry, Glenn & Goh, Yee Mey
- 178-190 Exploring the relationship between marketing and operations: Neural network analysis of marketing decision impacts on delivery performance
by Marques, Alex & Lacerda, Daniel Pacheco & Camargo, Luís Felipe Riehs & Teixeira, Rafael
- 191-203 The unique and complementary effects of manufacturing technologies and lean practices on manufacturing operational performance
by Khanchanapong, Teerasak & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik S. & Cooper, Brian K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 204-214 Semi-online scheduling with GoS eligibility constraints
by Lee, Kangbok & Hwang, Hark-Chin & Lim, Kyungkuk
- 215-229 Operational hedging strategies and competitive exposure to exchange rates
by Dong, Lingxiu & Kouvelis, Panos & Su, Ping
- 230-237 Commodity options purchasing and credit financing under capital constraint
by Feng, Yi & Mu, Yinping & Hu, Benyong & Kumar, Arun
- 238-242 Batch scheduling with a rate-modifying maintenance activity to minimize total flowtime
by Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur
- 243-252 Pricing decisions for substitutable products in a two-echelon supply chain with firms׳ different channel powers
by Zhao, Jing & Wei, Jie & Li, Yongjian
- 253-267 Flexible job shop scheduling with sequence-dependent setup and transportation times by ant colony with reinforced pheromone relationships
by Rossi, Andrea
- 268-279 Carbon constrained integrated inventory control and truckload transportation with heterogeneous freight trucks
by Konur, Dinçer
- 280-294 Revenue management with flexible products: The value of flexibility and its incorporation into DLP-based approaches
by Gönsch, Jochen & Koch, Sebastian & Steinhardt, Claudius
- 295-308 Optimizing an integrated vendor-managed inventory system for a single-vendor two-buyer supply chain with determining weighting factor for vendor׳s ordering cost
by Rad, Reza Hosseini & Razmi, Jafar & Sangari, Mohamad Sadegh & Ebrahimi, Zahra Fallah
- 309-322 Impact of product recall announcements on retailers׳ financial value
by Ni, John Z. & Flynn, Barbara B. & Jacobs, F. Robert
- 323-339 Coordinating offshored operations in emerging economies: A contingency-based study
by Zorzini, Marta & Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C.
- 340-351 Evaluating flexibility in discrete manufacturing based on performance and efficiency
by Seebacher, Gottfried & Winkler, Herwig
- 352-360 Supply chain coordination with trade credit and quantity discount incorporating default risk
by Zhang, Qinhong & Dong, Ming & Luo, Jianwen & Segerstedt, Anders
2014, Volume 152, Issue C
- 9-28 Two-echelon multiple-vehicle location–routing problem with time windows for optimization of sustainable supply chain network of perishable food
by Govindan, K. & Jafarian, A. & Khodaverdi, R. & Devika, K.
- 29-41 Vehicle scheduling and routing at a cross docking center for food supply chains
by Agustina, Dwi & Lee, C.K.M. & Piplani, Rajesh
- 42-48 Joint pricing and inventory control for fresh produce and foods with quality and physical quantity deteriorating simultaneously
by Qin, Yiyan & Wang, Jianjun & Wei, Caimin
- 49-56 A sustainable vegetable supply chain using plant factories in Taiwanese markets: A Nash–Cournot model
by Hu, Ming-Che & Chen, Yu-Hui & Huang, Li-Chun
- 57-70 Modelling food logistics networks with emission considerations: The case of an international beef supply chain
by Soysal, M. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van der Vorst, J.G.A.J.
- 71-87 A case analysis of a sustainable food supply chain distribution system—A multi-objective approach
by Validi, Sahar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Byrne, P.J.
- 88-101 Economic and environmental assessment of reusable plastic containers: A food catering supply chain case study
by Accorsi, Riccardo & Cascini, Alessandro & Cholette, Susan & Manzini, Riccardo & Mora, Cristina
- 102-111 An Institutional Theory perspective on sustainable practices across the dairy supply chain
by Glover, J.L. & Champion, D. & Daniels, K.J. & Dainty, A.J.D.
- 112-130 Firm size and sustainable performance in food supply chains: Insights from Greek SMEs
by Bourlakis, Michael & Maglaras, George & Aktas, Emel & Gallear, David & Fotopoulos, Christos
- 131-143 Sustainable supply chain management practices and dynamic capabilities in the food industry: A critical analysis of the literature
by Beske, Philip & Land, Anna & Seuring, Stefan
- 144-158 Causes of waste across multi-tier supply networks: Cases in the UK food sector
by Mena, Carlos & Terry, Leon A. & Williams, Adrian & Ellram, Lisa
- 159-173 Critical factors for sub-supplier management: A sustainable food supply chains perspective
by Grimm, Jörg H. & Hofstetter, Joerg S. & Sarkis, Joseph
- 174-187 Extending environmental management beyond the firm boundaries: An empirical study of Dutch food and beverage firms
by Grekova, K. & Bremmers, H.J. & Trienekens, J.H. & Kemp, R.G.M. & Omta, S.W.F.
- 188-199 Quality control in food supply chain management: An analytical model and case study of the adulterated milk incident in China
by Chen, Chialin & Zhang, Jun & Delaurentis, Teresa
- 200-209 Mining logistics data to assure the quality in a sustainable food supply chain: A case in the red wine industry
by Ting, S.L. & Tse, Y.K. & Ho, G.T.S. & Chung, S.H. & Pang, G.
2014, Volume 151, Issue C
- 1-19 The benefits of supply chain visibility: A value assessment model
by Caridi, Maria & Moretto, Antonella & Perego, Alessandro & Tumino, Angela
- 20-36 Reconciling sales and operations management with distant suppliers in the automotive industry: A simulation approach
by Laurent Lim, Lâm & Alpan, Gülgün & Penz, Bernard
- 37-47 A multi-echelon inventory system with supplier selection and order allocation under stochastic demand
by Guo, Cong & Li, Xueping
- 48-55 Optimal inventory policy for a Markovian two-echelon system with returns and lateral transshipment
by Tai, Allen H. & Ching, Wai-Ki
- 56-66 A construction of knowledge rules for reactive planning of job-mix assignment to homogeneous serial batch machines
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Lin, Yue-Lan & Chun, King-Fai
- 67-75 Continuous cooperation: A proposal using a fuzzy multicriteria sorting method
by Silva, Maisa Mendonça & Costa, Ana Paula Cabral Seixas & de Gusmão, Ana Paula Henriques
- 76-88 Optimal prognostic distance to minimize total maintenance cost: The case of the airline industry
by Fritzsche, R. & Gupta, J.N.D. & Lasch, R.
- 89-99 Developing social capital in buyer–supplier relationships: The contingent effect of relationship-specific adaptations
by Roden, Sinéad & Lawson, Benn
- 100-111 The development of a lean, agile and leagile supply network taxonomy based on differing types of flexibility
by Purvis, Laura & Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 112-120 Risk hedging in a supply chain: Option vs. price discount
by Liu, Zhongyi & Chen, Lihua & Li, Ling & Zhai, Xin
- 121-130 Economic design of Shewhart control charts for monitoring autocorrelated data with skip sampling strategies
by Franco, Bruno Chaves & Celano, Giovanni & Castagliola, Philippe & Costa, Antonio Fernando Branco
- 131-145 On the relationship between business environment and competitive priorities: The role of performance frontiers
by Cai, Shaohan & Yang, Zhilin
- 146-157 Humanitarian relief chain: Rapid response under uncertainty
by Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 158-173 Contracting for vendor-managed inventory with consignment stock and stockout-cost sharing
by Lee, Jun-Yeon & Cho, Richard K.
- 174-179 Maritime transport chains: carrier, port and shipper choice effects
by Talley, Wayne K.
- 180-185 Flexible service policies for a Markov inventory system with two demand classes
by Liu, Mingwu & Feng, Mengying & Wong, Chee Yew
- 186-194 Minimizing setup costs in a transfer line design problem with sequential operation processing
by Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalev, Sergey & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Nossack, Jenny & Pesch, Erwin
- 195-205 Exact solutions to the supply chain equations for arbitrary, time-dependent demands
by Warburton, Roger D.H. & Hodgson, J.P.E. & Nielsen, E.H.
- 206-213 Simulation-based optimization methods for setting production planning parameters
by Gansterer, Margaretha & Almeder, Christian & Hartl, Richard F.
- 214-222 Improving corporate social responsibility in a supply chain through a new revenue sharing contract
by Hsueh, Che-Fu
2014, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-8 Biorenewable fuels at the intersection of product and process flexibility: A novel modeling approach and application
by Correll, David & Suzuki, Yoshinori & Martens, Bobby
- 9-27 A deterministic multi product single machine EPQ model with backordering, scraped products, rework and interruption in manufacturing process
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Mohammadi, Babak
- 28-36 Guiding the next generation of doctoral students in operations management
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 37-51 Scheduling production for a sawmill: A robust optimization approach
by Varas, Mauricio & Maturana, Sergio & Pascual, Rodrigo & Vargas, Ignacio & Vera, Jorge
- 52-57 Channel coordination with a loss-averse retailer and option contracts
by Chen, Xu & Hao, Gang & Li, Ling
- 58-73 Internalization of R&D outsourcing: An empirical study
by Han, Sang Yun & Bae, Sung Joo
- 74-82 Analysis of productivity, efficiency and technological changes in hospital services in Ontario: How does case-mix matter?
by Chowdhury, Hedayet & Zelenyuk, Valentin & Laporte, Audrey & Wodchis, Walter P.
- 83-95 Modeling the benefits of cross-training to address the nursing shortage
by Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo
- 96-103 Scheduling problems with multiple due windows assignment and controllable processing times on a single machine
by Yang, Dar-Li & Lai, Chien-Jung & Yang, Suh-Jenq
- 104-113 Supply chain agility: Securing performance for Chinese manufacturers
by Yang, Jie
- 114-124 Performance of cumulative count of conforming chart of variable sampling intervals with estimated control limits
by Zhang, Min & Nie, Guohua & He, Zhen
- 125-139 Carbon footprint inventory route planning and selection of hot spot suppliers
by Kuo, Tsai Chi & Chen, Gary Yu-Hsin & Wang, Miao Ling & Ho, Ming Way
- 140-154 A bi-objective stochastic programming model for a centralized green supply chain with deteriorating products
by Sazvar, Z. & Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Akbari Jokar, M.R.
- 155-162 Online scheduling of two job types on a set of multipurpose machines
by Karhi, Shlomo & Shabtay, Dvir
- 163-173 An empirical analysis of manufacturing competitive factors and offshoring
by da Silveira, Giovani J.C.
- 174-187 Stochastic optimal control of manufacturing systems under production-dependent failure rates
by Annie Francie, Kouedeu & Jean-Pierre, Kenne & Pierre, Dejax & Victor, Songmene & Vladimir, Polotski
- 188-198 Optimization of manufacturing systems under environmental considerations for a greenness-dependent demand
by Nouira, Imen & Frein, Yannick & Hadj-Alouane, Atidel B.
- 199-203 Coordinated scheduling on parallel machines with batch delivery
by Wan, Long & Zhang, An
- 204-214 A non-zero integer non-linear programming model for maintenance workforce sizing
by Ighravwe, D.E. & Oke, S.A.
- 215-224 The technological evolution of food traceability systems and their impact on firm sustainable performance: A RBV approach
by Brofman Epelbaum, Freddy Moises & Garcia Martinez, Marian
- 225-238 The Weibull scheduling index for client driven manufacturing processes
by Mallor, Fermin & Guardiola, Ivan G.
- 239-245 Diversified firms on dynamical supply chain cope with financial crisis better
by Chong, You Quan & Wang, Bin & Yue Tan, Gladys Li & Cheong, Siew Ann
2014, Volume 149, Issue C
- 3-16 Avoiding the bullwhip effect using Damped Trend forecasting and the Order-Up-To replenishment policy
by Li, Qinyun & Disney, Stephen M. & Gaalman, Gerard
- 17-27 The discounted (R,Q) inventory model—The Shrewd Accountant's Heuristic
by Farvid, Mojtaba & Rosling, Kaj
- 28-36 The data-driven newsvendor with censored demand observations
by Sachs, Anna-Lena & Minner, Stefan
- 37-46 A multiple sourcing inventory model under disruption risk
by Silbermayr, Lena & Minner, Stefan
- 47-55 Time-phased safety stocks planning and its financial impacts: Empirical evidence based on European econometric data
by Stößlein, Martin & Kanet, John Jack & Gorman, Mike & Minner, Stefan
- 56-67 Dynamic inventory rationing with mixed backorders and lost sales
by Wang, Daqin & Tang, Ou
- 68-79 Dynamic lotsizing with a finite production rate
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 80-88 An inverse economic lot-sizing approach to eliciting supplier cost parameters
by Egri, Péter & Kis, Tamás & Kovács, András & Váncza, József
- 89-101 A multi-criteria master production scheduling approach for special purpose machinery
by Gahm, Christian & Dünnwald, Bastian & Sahamie, Ramin
- 102-116 Empirical validation of meta-models of work centres in order release planning
by Haeussler, Stefan & Missbauer, Hubert
- 117-130 Agent-based hierarchical production planning and scheduling in make-to-order manufacturing system
by He, N. & Zhang, D.Z. & Li, Q.
- 131-144 An ant colony based timetabling tool
by Thepphakorn, Thatchai & Pongcharoen, Pupong & Hicks, Chris
- 145-153 A sustainable EOQ model: Theoretical formulation and applications
by Battini, Daria & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio
- 154-163 Manufacturing facility location and sustainability: A literature review and research agenda
by Chen, Lujie & Olhager, Jan & Tang, Ou