Journal of Banking & Finance
April 2007, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 1237-1263 The impact of bank consolidation on small business credit availability
by Craig, Steven G. & Hardee, Pauline
- 1265-1286 Evaluating the Nordea experiment: Evidence from market and accounting data
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Sweeney, Richard J. & Wihlborg, Clas G.
March 2007, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 547-566 Determinants of bond tender premiums and the percentage tendered
by Mann, Steven V. & Powers, Eric A.
- 567-588 Regulation fair disclosure and the market's reaction to analyst investment recommendation changes
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Tehranian, Hassan & Yalcin, Atakan
- 589-607 The collateral value of fine art
by McAndrew, Clare & Thompson, Rex
- 609-627 Long-run performance of global versus domestic initial public offerings
by Wu, Congsheng & Kwok, Chuck C.Y.
- 629-639 Restructuring, consolidation and competition in Latin American banking markets
by Yildirim, H. Semih & Philippatos, George C.
- 641-658 Financial market development and the importance of internal cash: Evidence from international data
by Islam, Saiyid S. & Mozumdar, Abon
- 659-677 Competition without fungibility: Evidence from alternative market structures for derivatives
by Bartram, Sohnke M. & Fehle, Frank
- 679-702 IPOs, trade sales and liquidations: Modelling venture capital exits using survival analysis
by Giot, Pierre & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 703-717 Long-run returns following open market share repurchases
by McNally, William J. & Smith, Brian F.
- 719-733 Do central banks react to the stock market? The case of the Bundesbank
by Bohl, Martin T. & Siklos, Pierre L. & Werner, Thomas
- 735-750 The pricing of leverage products: An empirical investigation of the German market for `long' and `short' stock index certificates
by Wilkens, Sascha & Stoimenov, Pavel A.
- 751-767 The adjustment of credit ratings in advance of defaults
by Guttler, Andre & Wahrenburg, Mark
- 769-786 Market price accounting and depositor discipline: The case of Japanese regional banks
by Spiegel, Mark M. & Yamori, Nobuyoshi
- 787-804 Bubbles in the dividend-price ratio? Evidence from an asymmetric exponential smooth-transition model
by McMillan, David G.
- 805-826 FDI versus exports: Evidence from German banks
by Buch, Claudia M. & Lipponer, Alexander
- 827-844 Retail banking and behavioral financial engineering: The case of structured products
by Breuer, Wolfgang & Perst, Achim
- 845-868 Corporate credit risk modeling and the macroeconomy
by Carling, Kenneth & Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper
- 869-888 Contracting costs and the window of opportunity for straight debt issues
by Krishnaswami, Sudha & Yaman, Devrim
- 889-913 Corporate use of derivatives and excess value of diversification
by Lin, J. Barry & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 915-938 Actual share repurchases, timing and liquidity
by Ginglinger, Edith & Hamon, Jacques
- 939-954 Beyond segmentation: The case of China's repo markets
by Fan, Longzhen & Zhang, Chu
- 955-972 Profitability of momentum strategies in international markets: The role of business cycle variables and behavioural biases
by Antoniou, Antonios & Lam, Herbert Y.T. & Paudyal, Krishna
- 973-997 Cross-sectional learning and short-run persistence in mutual fund performance
by Huij, Joop & Verbeek, Marno
February 2007, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 279-296 Can Markov switching models predict excess foreign exchange returns?
by Dueker, Michael & Neely, Christopher J.
- 297-316 Privatization and stock market liquidity
by Bortolotti, Bernardo & de Jong, Frank & Nicodano, Giovanna & Schindele, Ibolya
- 317-333 Home sweet home: Home bias and international diversification among individual investors
by Karlsson, Anders & Norden, Lars
- 335-360 Banking relationships and access to equity capital markets: Evidence from Japan's main bank system
by Kutsuna, Kenji & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard L.
- 361-380 Interest rates and efficiency in medieval wool forward contracts
by Bell, Adrian R. & Brooks, Chris & Dryburgh, Paul
- 381-399 Limited participation and the closed-end fund discount
by Kim, Youngsoo & Lee, Bong Soo
- 401-418 Basel II and bank lending to emerging markets: Evidence from the German banking sector
by Liebig, Thilo & Porath, Daniel & Weder, Beatrice & Wedow, Michael
- 419-437 Portfolio efficiency and discount factor bounds with conditioning information: An empirical study
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Basu, Devraj & Stremme, Alexander
- 439-453 A computational approach to the optimal structure of bank input prices
by Stanhouse, Bryan & Ingram, Matthew
- 455-475 Stock returns, dividend yield, and book-to-market ratio
by Jiang, Xiaoquan & Lee, Bong-Soo
- 477-493 Switching costs and relationship profits in bank lending
by Vesala, Timo
- 495-512 The relationship between risk and expected return in Europe
by Leon, Angel & Nave, Juan M. & Rubio, Gonzalo
- 513-530 Financial development, bank discrimination and trade credit
by Ge, Ying & Qiu, Jiaping
- 531-546 Amazing discovery: Vincenz Bronzin's option pricing models
by Zimmermann, Heinz & Hafner, Wolfgang
January 2007, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 3-9 Global financial services and a global single currency
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 11-33 Does market size structure affect competition? The case of small business lending
by Berger, Allen N. & Rosen, Richard J. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 35-56 Corporate valuation around the world: The effects of governance, growth, and openness
by Chua, Choong Tze & Eun, Cheol S. & Lai, Sandy
- 57-79 Are embedded calls valuable? Evidence from agency bonds
by King, Tao-Hsien Dolly
- 81-101 Financial contagion and the role of the central bank
by Castiglionesi, Fabio
- 103-120 Firm value, illiquidity risk and liquidity insurance
by Moretto, Michele & Tamborini, Roberto
- 121-139 The liquidity of bank assets and banking stability
by Wagner, Wolf
- 141-159 Stock exchange governance initiatives: Evidence from the Italian STARs
by Gleason, Kimberly C. & Madura, Jeff & Subrahmanyam, Vijaya
- 161-180 A note on the importance of overnight information in risk management models
by Taylor, Nicholas
- 181-198 Modelling the economic value of credit rating systems
by Jankowitsch, Rainer & Pichler, Stefan & Schwaiger, Walter S.A.
- 199-217 Hedge fund portfolio construction: A comparison of static and dynamic approaches
by Giamouridis, Daniel & Vrontos, Ioannis D.
- 219-241 Bank ownership and performance. Does politics matter?
by Micco, Alejandro & Panizza, Ugo & Yanez, Monica
- 243-257 Time-varying risk aversion and asset prices
by Li, George
- 259-278 Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets
by De Graeve, Ferre & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander
December 2006, Volume 30, Issue 12
- 1-1 A pioneer in Finance: Marshal Samat, 1929-2006
by Szego, Giorgio
- 3257-3258 Introduction: Crises, financial stability and macroeconomic policy. Papers from the 11th Dubrovnik Economic Conference
by Wachtel, Paul & Vujcic, Boris
- 3259-3279 What do deficits tell us about debt? Empirical evidence on creative accounting with fiscal rules in the EU
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Wolff, Guntram B.
- 3281-3298 Fiscal adjustment in EU countries: A balance sheet approach
by Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Moriyama, Kenji
- 3299-3329 The role of foreign currency debt in financial crises: 1880-1913 versus 1972-1997
by Bordo, Michael D. & Meissner, Christopher M.
- 3331-3348 Decomposing the effects of financial liberalization: Crises vs. growth
by Ranciere, Romain & Tornell, Aaron & Westermann, Frank
- 3349-3366 Pricing growth-indexed bonds
by Chamon, Marcos & Mauro, Paolo
- 3367-3392 M&As performance in the European financial industry
by Campa, Jose Manuel & Hernando, Ignacio
- 3393-3406 Real exchange rates in small open OECD and transition economies: Comparing apples with oranges?
by Egert, Balazs & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Lahreche-Revil, Amina
- 3407-3414 Monetary and financial stability: Here to stay?
by Borio, Claudio
- 3415-3422 A framework for assessing financial stability?
by Goodhart, C.A.E.
- 3423-3427 Financial stability: A worthy goal, but how feasible?
by Poloz, Stephen S.
- 3429-3432 Economic growth and the stability and efficiency of the financial sector
by Blejer, Mario I.
- 3433-3452 Market discipline and deposit insurance reform in Japan
by Imai, Masami
- 3453-3468 Earnings management at rights issues thresholds--Evidence from China
by Yu, Qiao & Du, Bin & Sun, Qian
- 3469-3485 Extreme spectral risk measures: An application to futures clearinghouse margin requirements
by Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin
- 3487-3501 Market structure and competitive conditions in the Arab GCC banking system
by Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf
- 3503-3517 The impact of mean reversion of bank profitability on post-merger performance in the banking industry
by Knapp, Morris & Gart, Alan & Chaudhry, Mukesh
- 3519-3524 A note on the Wang and Wang measure of the quality of the compass rose
by Mitchell, Heather & McKenzie, Michael D.
November 2006, Volume 30, Issue 11
- 2931-2943 Small and medium-size enterprises: Access to finance as a growth constraint
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli
- 2945-2966 A more complete conceptual framework for SME finance
by Berger, Allen N. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 2967-2993 Business environment and the incorporation decision
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Love, Inessa & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 2995-3015 The influence of financial and legal institutions on firm size
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 3017-3042 Historical financing of small- and medium-size enterprises
by Cull, Robert & Davis, Lance E. & Lamoreaux, Naomi R. & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent
- 3043-3066 African SMES, networks, and manufacturing performance
by Biggs, Tyler & Shah, Manju Kedia
- 3067-3086 Business collateral and personal commitments in SME lending
by Voordeckers, Wim & Steijvers, Tensie
- 3087-3110 UK bank services for small business: How competitive is the market?
by Heffernan, Shelagh
- 3111-3130 The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises
by Klapper, Leora
- 3131-3146 On the estimation and comparison of short-rate models using the generalised method of moments
by Faff, Robert & Gray, Philip
- 3147-3169 Deviations from purchasing power parity under different exchange rate regimes: Do they revert and, if so, how?
by Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio
- 3171-3189 Portfolio selection with a drawdown constraint
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M.
- 3191-3214 Interventions in the Yen-dollar spot market: A story of price, volatility and volume
by Kim, Suk-Joong & Sheen, Jeffrey
- 3215-3233 The wealth effect of forced bank mergers and cronyism
by Chong, Beng-Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Tan, Kok-Hui
- 3235-3256 Estimation of rating class transition probabilities with incomplete data
by Mahlmann, Thomas
October 2006, Volume 30, Issue 10
- 2599-2604 Introduction: Special section on operational risk
by Cummins, J. David & Embrechts, Paul
- 2605-2634 The market value impact of operational loss events for US banks and insurers
by Cummins, J. David & Lewis, Christopher M. & Wei, Ran
- 2635-2658 Quantitative models for operational risk: Extremes, dependence and aggregation
by Chavez-Demoulin, V. & Embrechts, P. & Neslehova, J.
- 2659-2680 Macroeconomic announcements and asymmetric volatility in bond returns
by de Goeij, Peter & Marquering, Wessel
- 2681-2700 International transmission of inflation among G-7 countries: A data-determined VAR analysis
by Yang, Jian & Guo, Hui & Wang, Zijun
- 2701-2713 On time-scaling of risk and the square-root-of-time rule
by Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre
- 2715-2736 Why firm access to the bond market differs over the business cycle: A theory and some evidence
by Santos, Joao A.C.
- 2737-2745 A note on the non-convexity problem in some shopping-time and human-capital models
by Cysne, Rubens Penha
- 2747-2765 International stock-bond correlations in a simple affine asset pricing model
by d'Addona, Stefano & Kind, Axel H.
- 2767-2786 Diversification benefits and persistence of US-based global bond funds
by Polwitoon, Sirapat & Tawatnuntachai, Oranee
- 2787-2808 Investor monitoring and differences in mutual fund performance
by James, Christopher & Karceski, Jason
- 2809-2833 The strategic use of corporate venture financing for securing demand
by Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 2835-2856 Credit channel, trade credit channel, and inventory investment: Evidence from a panel of UK firms
by Guariglia, Alessandra & Mateut, Simona
- 2857-2874 Scale economies, X-efficiency, and convergence of productivity among bank holding companies
by Fung, Michael K.
- 2875-2892 Effects of large shareholding on information asymmetry and stock liquidity
by Attig, Najah & Fong, Wai-Ming & Gadhoum, Yoser & Lang, Larry H.P.
- 2893-2910 Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses
by Hulsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershauser, Timo
- 2911-2929 Should banks own equity stakes in their borrowers? A contractual solution to hold-up problems
by Mahrt-Smith, Jan
September 2006, Volume 30, Issue 9
- 2433-2469 The history and performance of concept stocks
by Hsieh, Jim & Walkling, Ralph A.
- 2471-2488 Institutional ownership changes and returns around analysts' earnings forecast release events: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, An-Sing & Hong, Bi-Shia
- 2489-2515 An empirical evaluation of the overconfidence hypothesis
by Chuang, Wen-I & Lee, Bong-Soo
- 2517-2535 Large market shocks and abnormal closed-end-fund price behaviour
by Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Thomas, Dylan C.
- 2537-2559 Competition on the Nasdaq and the growth of electronic communication networks
by Fink, Jason & Fink, Kristin E. & Weston, James P.
- 2561-2578 Retail deposit fees and multimarket banking
by Hannan, Timothy H.
- 2579-2597 What explains household stock holdings?
by Shum, Pauline & Faig, Miquel
August 2006, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 2131-2161 The dark side of diversification: The case of US financial holding companies
by Stiroh, Kevin J. & Rumble, Adrienne
- 2163-2197 A credit risk model for large dimensional portfolios with application to economic capital
by Nystrom, Kaj & Skoglund, Jimmy
- 2199-2214 Volatility effects of institutional trading in foreign stocks
by Chiyachantana, Chiraphol N. & Jain, Pankaj K. & Jiang, Christine & Wood, Robert A.
- 2215-2233 Factor based index tracking
by Corielli, Francesco & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 2235-2255 Capital regulation, heterogeneous monitoring costs, and aggregate loan quality
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David
- 2257-2279 On the short-term predictability of exchange rates: A BVAR time-varying parameters approach
by Sarantis, Nicholas
- 2281-2301 Confidence intervals for probabilities of default
by Hanson, Samuel & Schuermann, Til
- 2303-2323 Candlestick technical trading strategies: Can they create value for investors?
by Marshall, Ben R. & Young, Martin R. & Rose, Lawrence C.
- 2325-2346 Valuation ratios and price deviations from fundamentals
by Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria
- 2347-2369 Portfolio implications of systemic crises
by Kole, Erik & Koedijk, Kees & Verbeek, Marno
- 2371-2386 A note on efficiency and productivity growth in the Korean Banking Industry, 1992-2002
by Park, Kang H. & Weber, William L.
- 2387-2408 A new measure of cross-sectional risk and its empirical implications for portfolio risk management
by Galluccio, Stefano & Roncoroni, Andrea
- 2409-2432 The forward bias in the ECU: Peso risks vs. fads and fashions
by Sercu, Piet & Vinaimont, Tom
July 2006, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 1-1 Gerald O. Bierwag (February 4, 1936-February 15, 2005)
by Kaufman, George
- 1835-1837 Banking and finance in an integrating Europe
by Bos, Jaap W.B. & Knot, Klaas H.W. & Kool, Clemens J.M.
- 1839-1870 Expected versus unexpected monetary policy impulses and interest rate pass-through in euro-zone retail banking markets
by Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald
- 1871-1898 Dynamic depositor discipline in US banks
by Maechler, Andrea M. & McDill, Kathleen M.
- 1899-1926 Internal ratings systems, implied credit risk and the consistency of banks' risk classification policies
by Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper
- 1927-1952 Foreign banks and credit stability in Central and Eastern Europe. A panel data analysis
by de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman
- 1953-1974 Bank efficiency: The role of bank strategy and local market conditions
by Bos, J.W.B. & Kool, C.J.M.
- 1975-1996 Efficiency of the Polish banking industry: Foreign versus domestic banks
by Havrylchyk, Olena
- 1997-2024 System identification in noisy data environments: An application to six Asian stock markets
by Los, Cornelis A.
- 2025-2040 The contribution of market makers to liquidity and efficiency of options trading in electronic markets
by Eldor, Rafi & Hauser, Shmuel & Pilo, Batia & Shurki, Itzik
- 2041-2062 Sovereign credit ratings: Guilty beyond reasonable doubt?
by Mora, Nada
- 2063-2085 Realized volatility and transactions
by Chan, Choon Chat & Fong, Wai Mun
- 2087-2107 Time-varying risk premia and the cross section of stock returns
by Guo, Hui
- 2109-2130 Dynamics of realized volatilities and correlations: An empirical study
by Ferland, Rene & Lalancette, Simon
June 2006, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 1605-1612 Frontiers in payment and settlement systems: Introduction
by Saunders, Anthony & Scholnick, Barry
- 1613-1630 What is in it for us? Network effects and bank payment innovation
by Milne, Alistair
- 1631-1652 Benefits from a changing payment technology in European banking
by Humphrey, David & Willesson, Magnus & Bergendahl, Goran & Lindblom, Ted
- 1653-1685 Switching costs and adverse selection in the market for credit cards: New evidence
by Calem, Paul S. & Gordy, Michael B. & Mester, Loretta J.
- 1687-1711 Alternative measures of the Federal Reserve Banks' cost of equity capital
by Barnes, Michelle L. & Lopez, Jose A.
- 1713-1725 The effect of heterogeneous risk on the early adoption of Internet banking technologies
by Bauer, Keldon & Hein, Scott E.
- 1727-1751 How to fend off shoulder surfing
by Roth, Volker & Richter, Kai
- 1753-1782 Explaining cross-border large-value payment flows: Evidence from TARGET and EURO1 data
by Rosati, Simonetta & Secola, Stefania
- 1783-1806 Economies of scale and technological development in securities depository and settlement systems
by Schmiedel, Heiko & Malkamaki, Markku & Tarkka, Juha
- 1807-1834 Liquidity risk in securities settlement
by Devriese, Johan & Mitchell, Janet
May 2006, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 1333-1334 Policy issues relevant to transition and emerging market economies: Papers from the 10th Dubrovnik Economic Conference
by Wachtel, Paul
- 1335-1357 The IMF in a world of private capital markets
by Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka
- 1359-1374 Equilibrium exchange rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A meta-regression analysis
by Egert, Balazs & Halpern, Laszlo
- 1375-1391 Exchange rate pass-through in EMU acceding countries: Empirical analysis and policy implications
by Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan & Masten, Igor
- 1393-1407 Are labour markets in the new member states sufficiently flexible for EMU?
by Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro
- 1409-1442 Capital structure policies in Europe: Survey evidence
by Brounen, Dirk & de Jong, Abe & Koedijk, Kees
- 1443-1466 The impact of macroeconomic and regulatory factors on bank efficiency: A non-parametric analysis of Hong Kong's banking system
by Drake, Leigh & Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Simper, Richard
- 1467-1484 Monetary transmission via the administered interest rates channel
by Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Shrestha, Keshab
- 1485-1505 Investor protection and the liquidity of cross-listed securities: Evidence from the ADR market
by Chung, Huimin
- 1507-1534 Evolution of international stock and bond market integration: Influence of the European Monetary Union
by Kim, Suk-Joong & Moshirian, Fariborz & Wu, Eliza
- 1535-1558 Time and dynamic volume-volatility relation
by Eleanor Xu, Xiaoqing & Chen, Peter & Wu, Chunchi
- 1559-1580 International corporate investment and the relationships between financial constraint measures
by Cleary, Sean
- 1581-1603 Bank concentration, competition, and crises: First results
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross
April 2006, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 1055-1056 Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 1057-1064 Aspects of international financial services
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 1065-1102 Capital structure and firm performance: A new approach to testing agency theory and an application to the banking industry
by Berger, Allen N. & Bonaccorsi di Patti, Emilia
- 1103-1126 Bank portfolio exposure to emerging markets and its effects on bank market value
by Fissel, Gary S. & Goldberg, Lawrence & Hanweck, Gerald A.
- 1127-1147 The X-efficiency of commercial banks in Hong Kong
by Kwan, Simon H.
- 1149-1169 Real effective exchange rate volatility and growth: A framework to measure advantages of flexibility vs. costs of volatility
by Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 1171-1199 Nonlinear term structure dependence: Copula functions, empirics, and risk implications
by Junker, Markus & Szimayer, Alex & Wagner, Niklas
- 1201-1217 A further look at household portfolio choice and health status
by Berkowitz, Michael K. & Qiu, Jiaping
- 1219-1243 Bank loan losses-given-default: A case study
by Dermine, J. & de Carvalho, C. Neto
- 1245-1267 Hedging the value of waiting
by Boyle, Glenn W. & Guthrie, Graeme A.
- 1269-1290 A comprehensive analysis of the short-term interest-rate dynamics
by Bali, Turan G. & Wu, Liuren
- 1291-1308 Capital structure and political patronage: The case of Malaysia
by Fraser, Donald R. & Zhang, Hao & Derashid, Chek
- 1309-1332 Spanish Treasury bond market liquidity and volatility pre- and post-European Monetary Union
by Diaz, Antonio & Merrick, John Jr. & Navarro, Eliseo
March 2006, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 797-810 Inferring the default rate in a population by comparing two incomplete default databases
by Dwyer, Douglas W. & Stein, Roger M.
- 811-821 Hedging volatility risk
by Brenner, Menachem & Ou, Ernest Y. & Zhang, Jin E.
- 823-849 Downside risk and asset pricing
by Post, Thierry & van Vliet, Pim
- 851-873 Economic benefit of powerful credit scoring
by Blochlinger, Andreas & Leippold, Markus
- 875-894 Estimating product market competition: Methodology and application
by Kedia, Simi
- 895-914 Investment and financing activity following calls of convertible bonds
by Alderson, Michael J. & Betker, Brian L. & Stock, Duane R.
- 915-945 Does stock option-based executive compensation induce risk-taking? An analysis of the banking industry
by Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L. & Whyte, Ann Marie
- 947-963 Corporate governance, shareholder rights and firm diversification: An empirical analysis
by Jiraporn, Pornsit & Kim, Young Sang & Davidson, Wallace N. & Singh, Manohar
- 965-987 Deposit insurance and international bank liabilities
by Huizinga, Harry & Nicodeme, Gaetan
- 989-1006 Valuation impact of Sarbanes-Oxley: Evidence from disclosure and governance within the financial services industry
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D.
- 1007-1021 Reactions of Japanese markets to changes in credit ratings by global and local agencies
by Li, Joanne & Shin, Yoon S. & Moore, William T.
- 1023-1039 An analysis of intraday patterns in price clustering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
by Ohta, Wataru
- 1041-1054 A note on the "risk-adjusted" price-concentration relationship in banking
by Brewer III, Elijah & Jackson III, William E.
February 2006, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 315-315 Risk management and optimization in finance
by Krokhmal, Pavlo & Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stan
- 317-339 Dynamic portfolio selection with process control
by MacLean, Leonard & Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William
- 341-364 An approximation method for analysis and valuation of credit correlation derivatives
by Egami, Masahiko & Esteghamat, Kian
- 365-390 Multi-period stochastic optimization models for dynamic asset allocation
by Hibiki, Norio
- 391-407 Interaction of credit and liquidity risks: Modelling and valuation
by Zheng, Harry
- 409-431 Pricing methods and hedging strategies for volatility derivatives
by Windcliff, H. & Forsyth, P.A. & Vetzal, K.R.
- 433-451 Portfolio optimization with stochastic dominance constraints
by Dentcheva, Darinka & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 453-462 The magnitude of a market crash can be predicted
by Novak, S.Y. & Beirlant, J.
- 463-487 Optimal credit limit management under different information regimes
by Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo & Ebnoether, Silvan
- 489-502 A linearly implicit predictor-corrector scheme for pricing American options using a penalty method approach
by Khaliq, A.Q.M. & Voss, D.A. & Kazmi, S.H.K.
- 503-518 Efficient fund of hedge funds construction under downside risk measures
by Morton, David P. & Popova, Elmira & Popova, Ivilina
- 519-540 A moment computation algorithm for the error in discrete dynamic hedging
by Primbs, James A. & Yamada, Yuji