Journal of Banking & Finance
2004, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 1111-1135 Do spin-offs really create value? The European case
by Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V.
- 1137-1162 Trading intensity, volatility, and arbitrage activity
by Taylor, Nicholas
- 1163-1183 Why firms use convertibles: A further test of the sequential-financing hypothesis
by Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Liu, Yichen
- 1185-1200 Political news and stock prices: The case of Saddam Hussein contracts
by Amihud, Yakov & Wohl, Avi
2004, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 721-725 Retail credit risk management and measurement: An introduction to the special issue
by Berlin, Mitchell & Mester, Loretta J.
- 727-752 Issues in the credit risk modeling of retail markets
by Allen, Linda & DeLong, Gayle & Saunders, Anthony
- 753-771 Default correlation: An empirical investigation of a subprime lender
by Cowan, Adrian M. & Cowan, Charles D.
- 773-788 Should SME exposures be treated as retail or corporate exposures? A comparative analysis of default probabilities and asset correlations in French and German SMEs
by Dietsch, Michel & Petey, Joel
- 789-809 Economic and regulatory capital allocation for revolving retail exposures
by Perli, Roberto & Nayda, William I.
- 811-833 Credit risk in the leasing industry
by Schmit, Mathias
- 835-856 Consumer credit scoring: Do situational circumstances matter?
by Avery, Robert B. & Calem, Paul S. & Canner, Glenn B.
- 857-874 Does reject inference really improve the performance of application scoring models?
by Crook, Jonathan & Banasik, John
- 875-899 What is the value of recourse to asset-backed securities? A clinical study of credit card banks
by Higgins, Eric J. & Mason, Joseph R.
2004, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 423-442 Stock markets, banks, and growth: Panel evidence
by Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross
- 443-474 Are all Central Bank interventions created equal? An empirical investigation
by Sapp, Stephen
- 475-498 The Fed and short-term rates: Is it open market operations, open mouth operations or interest rate smoothing?
by Thornton, Daniel L.
- 499-521 Effective duration of callable corporate bonds: Theory and evidence
by Sarkar, Sudipto & Hong, Gwangheon
- 523-552 The determinants of positive long-term performance in strategic mergers: Corporate focus and cash
by Megginson, William L. & Morgan, Angela & Nail, Lance
- 553-568 The short-term effects of foreign bank entry on domestic bank behaviour: Does economic development matter?
by Lensink, Robert & Hermes, Niels
- 569-593 Return reversals in the bond market: Evidence and causes
by Khang, Kenneth & Dolly King, Tao-Hsien
- 595-614 Disequilibrium in the UK corporate loan market
by Atanasova, Christina V. & Wilson, Nicholas
- 615-632 A note on foreigners' trading and price effects across firms
by Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Goran
- 633-646 A model of the monetary sector with and without binding capital requirements
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David
- 647-672 Risk-based capital requirements for mortgage loans
by Calem, Paul S. & LaCour-Little, Michael
- 673-694 Data-conditioning biases, performance, persistence and flows: The case of Canadian equity funds
by Deaves, Richard
- 695-720 An anatomy of rating through the cycle
by Loffler, Gunter
2004, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 267-268 Editorial
by Fariborz, Moshirian
- 269-276 Financial services: Global perspectives
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 277-298 Mutual holding companies: Evidence of conflicts of interest through disparate dividends
by Carow, Kenneth A. & Cox, Steven R. & Roden, Dianne M.
- 299-329 The integration of bank syndicated loan and junk bond markets
by Thomas, Hugh & Wang, Zhiqiang
- 331-352 Risk management strategies for banks
by Bauer, Wolfgang & Ryser, Marc
- 353-372 The propensity for local traders in futures markets to ride losses: Evidence of irrational or rational behavior?
by Frino, Alex & Johnstone, David & Zheng, Hui
- 373-398 Why markets should not necessarily reduce the tick size
by Bourghelle, David & Declerck, Fany
- 399-421 Can bank be a source of contagion during the 1997 Asian crisis?
by Tai, Chu-Sheng
2004, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-17 Hedging with forwards and puts in complete and incomplete markets
by Benninga, Simon Z. & Oosterhof, Casper M.
- 19-43 Risk management, capital structure and lending at banks
by Cebenoyan, A. Sinan & Strahan, Philip E.
- 45-62 Time-varying excess returns on UK government bonds: A non-linear approach
by Lekkos, Ilias & Milas, Costas
- 63-83 Trading costs, investor recognition and market response: An analysis of firms that move from the Amex (Nasdaq) to Nasdaq (Amex)
by Tse, Yiuman & Devos, Erik
- 85-105 Have trading rule profits in the currency markets declined over time?
by Olson, Dennis
- 107-128 Adverse selection costs, trading activity and price discovery in the NYSE: An empirical analysis
by Pascual, Roberto & Escribano, Alvaro & Tapia, Mikel
- 129-156 An essay on financial innovation: The case of instalment receipts
by Charupat, Narat & Prisman, Eliezer Z.
- 157-178 The pricing of systematic liquidity risk: Empirical evidence from the US stock market
by Gibson, Rajna & Mougeot, Nicolas
- 179-201 Strategic entry and market leadership in a two-player real options game
by Shackleton, Mark B. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E. & Wojakowski, Rafal
- 203-213 Empirical evidence on payment media costs and switch points
by ten Raa, Thijs & Shestalova, Victoria
- 215-232 Factors affecting bank risk taking: Evidence from Japan
by Konishi, Masaru & Yasuda, Yukihiro
- 233-250 The national market impact of sovereign rating changes
by Brooks, Robert & Faff, Robert W. & Hillier, David & Hillier, Joseph
- 251-264 Follow-on offerings
by Harper, Joel T. & Johnston, Jarrod & Madura, Jeff
- 265-266 International Finance and Open-Economy Macroeconomics: Gandolfo/Giancarlo. Springer-Verlag, New York, 2001. pp. xxiv + 613, $99
by Reynolds Allen, Polly
2003, Volume 27, Issue 12
- 2231-2248 Impact of deposit rate deregulation in Hong Kong on the market value of commercial banks
by Kwan, Simon H.
- 2249-2271 Development and efficiency of the banking sector in a transitional economy: Hungarian experience
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Marton, Katherin
- 2273-2296 The impacts of Hong Kong's Currency Board reforms on the interbank market
by Tse, Y. K. & Yip, Paul S. L.
- 2297-2321 Default- and call-adjusted duration for corporate bonds
by Jacoby, Gady & Roberts, Gordon S.
- 2323-2345 The effect of foreign entry and ownership structure on the Philippine domestic banking market
by Unite, Angelo A. & Sullivan, Michael J.
- 2347-2368 Common asset pricing factors in volatilities and returns in futures markets
by Siddique, Akhtar R.
- 2369-2392 The impact of foreign board membership on firm value
by Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond
- 2393-2393 Corrigendum to: Common asset pricing factors in volatilies and returns in futures markets
by Siddique, Akhtar R.
2003, Volume 27, Issue 11
- 2087-2098 A note on banking efficiency in Portugal, New vs. Old banks
by Canhoto, Ana & Dermine, Jean
- 2099-2120 Bankruptcy risk and productive efficiency in manufacturing firms
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Sierra, Jaime
- 2121-2150 The performance of universal banks: Evidence from Switzerland
by Rime, Bertrand & Stiroh, Kevin J.
- 2151-2175 The predictive power of implied volatility: Evidence from 35 futures markets
by Szakmary, Andrew & Ors, Evren & Kyoung Kim, Jin & Davidson, Wallace III
- 2177-2202 Inferring market information from the price and quantity of S&L deposits
by Guo, Lin
- 2203-2230 International asset allocation: A new perspective
by Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice
2003, Volume 27, Issue 10
- 1917-1934 Acquisition premiums when investment banks invest their own money in the deals they advise and when they do not: Evidence from acquisitions of assets in the UK
by Stouraitis, Aris
- 1935-1958 The effectiveness of bank capital adequacy regulation: A theoretical and empirical approach
by Barrios, Victor E. & Blanco, Juan M.
- 1959-1977 Short-term reaction of stock markets in stressful circumstances
by Lasfer, M. Ameziane & Melnik, Arie & Thomas, Dylan C.
- 1979-2001 Early warning models in real time
by Gunther, Jeffery W. & Moore, Robert R.
- 2003-2014 A note on savings and loan ownership structure and expense preference: A re-examination
by Gropper, Daniel M. & Hudson, Carl D.
- 2015-2034 Effects of venture capitalists' participation in listed companies
by Wang, Clement K. & Wang, Kangmao & Lu, Qing
- 2035-2043 Intraday trading volume and return volatility of the DJIA stocks: A note
by Darrat, Ali F. & Rahman, Shafiqur & Zhong, Maosen
- 2045-2083 The overnight interbank market: Evidence from the G-7 and the Euro zone
by Prati, Alessandro & Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe
2003, Volume 27, Issue 9
- 1605-1609 An overview of the conference sessions
by Halpern, Paul & Jennings, Robert & Gregg, T. & Summerville, Judith A.
- 1611-1623 Valuation effects of seasoned global equity offerings
by Errunza, Vihang R. & Miller, Darius P.
- 1625-1627 Discussion of "Valuation effects of seasoned global equity offerings" by Errunza and Miller
by Foerster, Stephen R.
- 1629-1661 Globalization and the value of US listing: Revisiting Canadian evidence
by Mittoo, Usha R.
- 1663-1665 Discussion of "Globalization and the value of US listing: Revisting Canadian evidence" by Mittoo
by Heidle, Hans G.
- 1667-1703 Trading your neighbor's ETFs: Competition or fragmentation?
by Boehmer, Beatrice & Boehmer, Ekkehart
- 1705-1709 Discussion of "Trading your neighbor's ETFs: Competition or fragmentation?" by Boehmer and Boehmer
by Peterson, Mark
- 1711-1736 Competition among markets: The repeal of Rule 390
by Kam, Tai-Kong & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh & Weaver, Daniel G.
- 1737-1741 Discussion of "Competition among markets: The repeal of Rule 390" by Kam, Panchapagesan and Weaver
by Edwards, Amy K.
- 1743-1773 Technology, automation, and productivity of stock exchanges: International evidence
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamaki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko
- 1775-1778 Discussion of "Technology, automation and productivity of stock exchanges: International evidence" by Hasan, Malkamaki & Schmiedel
by Neave, Edwin H.
- 1779-1817 Equity trading by institutional investors: Evidence on order submission strategies
by Naes, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A.
- 1819-1821 Discussion of "Equity trading by institutional investors: Evidence on order submission strategies" by Naes and Skjeltorp
by Jain, Pankaj
- 1823-1854 Do 'thinly-traded' stocks benefit from specialist intervention?
by Nimalendran, M. & Petrella, Giovanni
- 1855-1857 Discussion of "Do 'thinly-traded' stocks benefit from specialist intervention?" by Nimalendran and Petrella
by Battalio, Robert
- 1859-1878 Stock exchange governance and market quality
by Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Sequeira, John M. & Fangjian, Fu
- 1879-1881 Discussion of "Stock exchange governance and market quality" by Krishnamurti, Sequeira, and Fangjian
by Angel, James J.
- 1883-1910 The competitive effects of US decimalization: Evidence from the US-listed Canadian stocks
by Oppenheimer, Henry R. & Sabherwal, Sanjiv
- 1911-1916 Discussion of "The competitive effects of US decimalization: Evidence from the US-listed Canadian stocks" by Oppenheimer and Sabherwal
by Werner, Ingrid M.
2003, Volume 27, Issue 8
- 1411-1425 Trading volume and location of trade: Evidence from Jardine group listings in Hong Kong and Singapore
by Lau, Sie Ting & McInish, Thomas H.
- 1427-1453 The effects of estimation error on measures of portfolio credit risk
by Loffler, Gunter
- 1455-1485 Financial deregulation and total factor productivity change: An empirical study of Turkish commercial banks
by Isik, Ihsan & Kabir Hassan, M.
- 1487-1509 Term structure estimation from on-the-run Treasuries
by Jordan, James V. & Mansi, Sattar A.
- 1511-1538 Corporate use of interest rate swaps: Theory and evidence
by Li, Haitao & Mao, Connie X.
- 1539-1560 The fiscal cost implications of an accommodating approach to banking crises
by Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela
- 1561-1579 Lender certification premiums
by Cook, Douglas O. & Schellhorn, Carolin D. & Spellman, Lewis J.
- 1581-1604 Generalized M-vector models for hedging interest rate risk
by Nawalkha, Sanjay K. & Soto, Gloria M. & Zhang, Jun
2003, Volume 27, Issue 7
- 1219-1243 Discretionary accounting and the behavior of Japanese banks under financial duress
by Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew
- 1245-1271 Should you carry the load? A comprehensive analysis of load and no-load mutual fund out-of-sample performance
by Morey, Matthew R.
- 1273-1296 Is the performance of firms following seasoned equity issues anomalous?
by Bayless, Mark & Jay, Nancy R.
- 1297-1321 Corporate governance, dividend payout policy, and the interrelation between dividends, R&D, and capital investment
by Gugler, Klaus
- 1323-1348 An empirical examination of the role of the CEO and the compensation committee in structuring executive pay
by Anderson, Ronald C. & Bizjak, John M.
- 1349-1374 Early and late calls of convertible bonds: Theory and evidence
by Sarkar, Sudipto
- 1375-1390 Selecting a portfolio with skewness: Recent evidence from US, European, and Latin American equity markets
by Prakash, Arun J. & Chang, Chun-Hao & Pactwa, Therese E.
- 1391-1410 Executive compensation and agency costs in Germany
by Elston, Julie Ann & Goldberg, Lawrence G.
2003, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 1001-1025 Pricing the risk of recovery in default with absolute priority rule violation
by Unal, Haluk & Madan, Dilip & Guntay, Levent
- 1027-1051 CEO turnover in insider-dominated boards: The Italian case
by Brunello, Giorgio & Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M.
- 1053-1078 Optimal hedging under departures from the cost-of-carry valuation: Evidence from the Spanish stock index futures market
by Lafuente, Juan A. & Novales, Alfonso
- 1079-1110 The dynamic relationship between the federal funds rate and the Treasury bill rate: An empirical investigation
by Sarno, Lucio & Thornton, Daniel L.
- 1111-1121 Skewness persistence with optimal portfolio selection
by Sun, Qian & Yan, Yuxing
- 1123-1138 Risk, returns, and values in the presence of differential taxation
by Benninga, Simon & Sarig, Oded
- 1139-1165 Is there discrimination in mortgage pricing? The case of overages
by Black, Harold A. & Boehm, Thomas P. & DeGennaro, Ramon P.
- 1167-1184 The pricing of global and domestic initial public offerings by US companies
by Wu, Congsheng & Kwok, Chuck C. Y.
- 1185-1210 Domestic and international determinants of bank profits: Foreign banks in Australia
by Williams, Barry
- 1213-1218 Markets and institutions: Global perspectives
by Moshirian, Fariborz & Szego, Giorgio
2003, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 793-816 Agency costs, ownership structure and corporate governance mechanisms
by Singh, Manohar & Davidson III, Wallace N.
- 817-850 Evidence of predictability in the cross-section of bank stock returns
by Cooper, Michael J. & Jackson, William III & Patterson, Gary A.
- 851-865 Exchange rate exposures of US banks: A cash flow-based methodology
by Martin, Anna D. & Mauer, Laurence J.
- 867-889 Stock auction bidding behavior and information asymmetries: An empirical analysis using the discriminatory auction model framework
by Chen, An-Sing & Liaw, Gwohorng & Leung, Mark T.
- 891-917 Efficiency in Japanese banking: An empirical analysis
by Drake, Leigh & Hall, Maximilian J. B.
- 919-947 Underpricing, stock allocation, ownership structure and post-listing liquidity of newly listed firms
by Pham, Peter K. & Kalev, Petko S. & Steen, Adam B.
- 949-975 Intra-industry effects of bank privatization: A clinical analysis of the privatization of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
by Otchere, Isaac & Chan, Janus
- 977-1000 Should bank runs be prevented?
by Samartin, Margarita
- iii-v Editorial
by Szego, Giorgio
2003, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 549-574 Binary choice models and corporate takeover
by Espahbodi, Hassan & Espahbodi, Pouran
- 575-592 Random walk versus breaking trend in stock prices: Evidence from emerging markets
by Chaudhuri, Kausik & Wu, Yangru
- 593-614 Are unsolicited credit ratings biased downward?
by Poon, Winnie P. H.
- 615-633 Bank lending policy, credit scoring and value-at-risk
by Jacobson, Tor & Roszbach, Kasper
- 635-653 Are convertible bonds underpriced? An analysis of the French market
by Ammann, Manuel & Kind, Axel & Wilde, Christian
- 655-671 Long- and short-run non-parametric cost frontier efficiency: An application to Spanish savings banks
by Prior, Diego
- 673-697 Do US stock prices deviate from their fundamental values? Some new evidence
by Zhong, Maosen & Darrat, Ali F. & Anderson, Dwight C.
- 699-717 Deposit insurance and the risk premium in bank deposit rates
by Bartholdy, Jan & Boyle, Glenn W. & Stover, Roger D.
- 719-748 Do investors prefer even-eighth prices? Evidence from NYSE limit orders
by Cooney, John Jr. & Van Ness, Bonnie & Van Ness, Robert
- 749-771 The Federal funds market and the overnight Eurodollar market
by Lee, Young-Sook
- 773-773 Erratum to "On trust as a commodity and on the grammar of trust" [Journal of Banking and Finance 26, no. 9, pp. 1719-1766]
by Ali Khan, M.
- 775-775 Erratum to "The impact of the manager-shareholder conflict on acquiring bank returns" [Journal of Banking and Finance 27(1), pp. 103-131]
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Hovakimian, Gayane & Palia, Darius & Tehranian, Hassan
- 777-778 Challenges for Central Banking; Anthony M. Santomero, Staffan Viotti, and Anders Vredin (Editors), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 2001, 274 pp
by Steigerwalt, Gregory M.
- 779-782 'Irrational Exuberance' Robert J. Shiller, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2000, 296 pages, $35
by Edenfield, Kristie A.
- 783-786 Maestro: Greenspan's and the American Boom; Woodward Bob, Simon & Schuster, New York, 2000, 230 pp., $25
by Davis, John W.
- 787-792 Regionalism in Europe geometries and strategies after 2000;: Jurgen von Hagen, Mika Widren, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 2001, 263 pp., $129.95, EURO 145, GBP 91
by Luikert, Katherine
2003, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 377-381 Markets and institutions: Global perspectives
by Moshirian, Fariborz & Szego, Giorgio
- 383-415 To what extent will the banking industry be globalized? A study of bank nationality and reach in 20 European nations
by Berger, Allen N. & Dai, Qinglei & Ongena, Steven & Smith, David C.
- 417-447 Do bankers sacrifice value to build empires? Managerial incentives, industry consolidation, and financial performance
by Hughes, Joseph P. & Lang, William W. & Mester, Loretta J. & Moon, Choon-Geol & Pagano, Michael S.
- 449-469 The value of private sector business credit information sharing: The US case
by Kallberg, Jarl G. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 471-489 Operating performance of banks among Asian economies: An international and time series comparison
by Kwan, Simon H.
- 491-510 Evidence of a bank lending channel in the UK
by Huang, Zhangkai
- 511-548 A cross-country comparison of full and partial venture capital exits
by Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G.
- v-vi Our changed constituency
by Szego, Giorgio
2003, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 183-200 Cross-currency, cross-maturity forward exchange premiums as predictors of spot rate changes: Theory and evidence
by Nucci, Francesco
- 201-228 Modeling the stochastic behavior of short-term interest rates: Pricing implications for discount bonds
by Bali, Turan G.
- 229-249 Privatization, competition, and supercompetition in the Mexican commercial banking system
by Gruben, William C. & McComb, Robert P.
- 251-273 The costs (and benefits?) of diversified business groups: The case of Korean chaebols
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn
- 275-305 Post-IPO capital expenditures and market feedback
by van Bommel, Jos & Vermaelen, Theo
- 307-325 The profit efficiency of small US commercial banks
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & McNulty, James E.
- 327-349 Currency hedging for international stock portfolios: The usefulness of mean-variance analysis
by de Roon, Frans A. & Nijman, Theo E. & Werker, Bas J. M.
- 351-375 Value creation in corporate asset sales: The role of managerial performance and lender monitoring
by Datta, Sudip & Iskandar-Datta, Mai & Raman, Kartik
2003, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-26 A comparison of yield curve estimation techniques using UK data
by Ioannides, Michalis
- 27-57 Local bank office ownership, deposit control, market structure, and economic growth
by Collender, Robert N. & Shaffer, Sherrill
- 59-86 Insider trading, abnormal return and preferential information: Supervising through a probabilistic model
by Minenna, Marcello
- 87-102 Changes in market assessments of bank risk following the Riegle-Neal Act of 1994
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Whyte, Ann Marie
- 103-131 The impact of the manager-shareholder conflict on acquiring bank returns
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Hovakimian, Gayane & Palia, Darius & Tehranian, Hassan
- 133-151 Pre-announcement effects, news effects, and volatility: Monetary policy and the stock market
by Bomfim, Antulio N.
- 153-181 Industry conditions, growth opportunities and market reactions to convertible debt financing decisions
by Lewis, Craig M. & Rogalski, Richard J. & Seward, James K.
2002, Volume 26, Issue 12
- 2231-2247 Mergers and technical efficiency in Spanish savings banks: A stochastic distance function approach
by Cuesta, Rafael A. & Orea, Luis
- 2249-2276 Monitoring by the financial press and forced CEO turnover
by Farrell, Kathleen A. & Whidbee, David A.
- 2277-2299 Stock market volatility, excess returns, and the role of investor sentiment
by Lee, Wayne Y. & Jiang, Christine X. & Indro, Daniel C.
- 2301-2325 Using Bayesian variable selection methods to choose style factors in global stock return models
by Hall, Anthony D. & Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E.
- 2327-2356 The growth of US credit unions
by Goddard, John A. & McKillop, Donal G. & Wilson, John O. S.
- 2357-2363 A note on the integrability of partial-equilibrium measures of the welfare costs of inflation
by Cysne, Rubens Penha
- 2365-2382 Economies of scale in UK building societies: A re-appraisal using an entry/exit model
by Drake, Leigh & Simper, Richard
2002, Volume 26, Issue 11
- 2065-2075 Monetary transmission and bank competition in the EMU
by Lensink, Robert & Sterken, Elmer
- 2077-2092 Monetary policy and bank lending:: Evidence from German banking groups
by Kakes, Jan & Sturm, Jan-Egbert
- 2093-2110 Evidence on the bank lending channel in Europe
by Altunbas, Yener & Fazylov, Otabek & Molyneux, Philip
- 2111-2129 Investment and monetary policy in the euro area
by Mojon, Benoit & Smets, Frank & Vermeulen, Philip
- 2131-2154 Modelling credit in the transmission mechanism of the United Kingdom
by Chrystal, Alec & Mizen, Paul
- 2155-2189 Bank concentration and retail interest rates
by Corvoisier, Sandrine & Gropp, Reint
- 2191-2214 Competition, concentration and their relationship: An empirical analysis of the banking industry
by Bikker, Jacob A. & Haaf, Katharina
- 2215-2229 Competition in the Dutch consumer credit market
by Toolsema, Linda A.
2002, Volume 26, Issue 10
- 1935-1949 Conflict of interest in commercial bank security underwritings: Canadian evidence
by Hebb, Gregory M. & Fraser, Donald R.
- 1951-1972 Explaining exchange rate risk in world stock markets: A panel approach
by Patro, Dilip K. & Wald, John K. & Wu, Yangru
- 1973-1996 Boards of directors, ownership, and regulation
by Booth, James R. & Cornett, Marcia Millon & Tehranian, Hassan
- 1997-2016 How do UK financial institutions really price their banking products?
by Heffernan, Shelagh A.
- 2017-2045 Information sharing, lending and defaults: Cross-country evidence
by Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco
- 2047-2064 The effects of the introduction of the euro on the volatility of European stock markets
by Morana, Claudio & Beltratti, Andrea
2002, Volume 26, Issue 9
- 1697-1718 Managing ethical risk: How investing in ethics adds value
by Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Fullenkamp, Connel
- 1719-1766 On trust as a commodity and on the grammar of trust
by Khan, M. Ali
- 1767-1783 Trustworthiness and self-interest
by Hausman, Daniel M.
- 1785-1809 Trust and efficiency
by Chami, Ralph & Fullenkamp, Connel
- 1811-1820 Is a moral disposition rewarded?
by Grossman, Herschel I. & Kim, Minseong
- 1821-1835 Business ethics and organizational architecture
by Brickley, James A. & Smith Jr., Clifford W. & Zimmerman, Jerold L.
- 1837-1852 Contractors as stakeholders: Reconciling stakeholder theory with the nexus-of-contracts firm
by Boatright, John R.
- 1853-1865 Ties that bind in business ethics: Social contracts and why they matter
by Donaldson, Thomas & Dunfee, Thomas W.
- 1867-1888 The securities industry and the law
by Bear, Larry Alan & Maldonado-Bear, Rita
- 1889-1918 "Grand" corruption and the ethics of global business
by Rose-Ackerman, Susan
- 1919-1933 Using deferred compensation to strengthen the ethics of financial regulation
by Kane, Edward J.
2002, Volume 26, Issue 8
- 1563-1591 Investigating the cost performance of UK credit unions using radial and non-radial efficiency measures
by McKillop, D. G. & Glass, J. C. & Ferguson, C.
- 1593-1613 Simultaneity bias in mortgage lending: A test of simultaneous equations models on bank-specific data
by Dawkins, Mark C.
- 1615-1643 The dynamic behavior of closed-end funds and its implication for pricing, forecasting, and trading
by Philipp Kellerhals, B. & Schobel, Rainer
- 1645-1673 Global and local information asymmetries, illiquidity and SEC Rule 144A/Regulation S: The case of Indian GDRs
by Michael Pinegar, J. & Ravichandran, R.
- 1675-1696 A conditional multifactor analysis of return momentum
by Wu, Xueping