Journal of Banking & Finance
2007, Volume 31, Issue 8
- 2325-2346 Momentum strategies based on reward-risk stock selection criteria
by Rachev, Svetlozar & Jasic, Teo & Stoyanov, Stoyan & Fabozzi, Frank J.
- 2347-2363 Potential cost synergies from banks acquiring real estate brokerage services
by Lewis, Danielle & Webb, James R.
- 2365-2382 Analyzing joint ventures as corporate control activity
by Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E. & Mantecon, Tomas P.
- 2383-2403 Theory and evidence on the dynamic interactions between sovereign credit default swaps and currency options
by Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren
- 2405-2423 Selecting copulas for risk management
by Kole, Erik & Koedijk, Kees & Verbeek, Marno
- 2425-2451 Asymmetric information and liquidity constraints: A new test
by Holod, Dmytro & Peek, Joe
- 2453-2473 Diversification and the cost of debt of bank holding companies
by Deng, Saiying (Esther) & Elyasiani, Elyas & Mao, Connie X.
- 2475-2492 A simple model of credit contagion
by Egloff, Daniel & Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo
- 2493-2515 Are bank shareholders enemies of regulators or a potential source of market discipline?
by Park, Sangkyun & Peristiani, Stavros
- 2517-2534 Coherent measures of risk from a general equilibrium perspective
by Csoka, Peter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Koczy, Laszlo A.
- 2535-2549 Does implied volatility provide any information beyond that captured in model-based volatility forecasts?
by Becker, Ralf & Clements, Adam E. & White, Scott I.
- 2551-2569 The limits of diversification when losses may be large
by Ibragimov, Rustam & Walden, Johan
2007, Volume 31, Issue 7
- 1907-1910 Developments in European banking
by Molyneux, Phil & Wilson, John O.S.
- 1911-1935 European banking: An overview
by Goddard, John & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S. & Tavakoli, Manouche
- 1937-1954 Finance and growth in the EU: New evidence from the harmonisation of the banking industry
by Romero-Avila, Diego
- 1955-1973 Obstacles to a global banking system: "Old Europe" versus "New Europe"
by Berger, Allen N.
- 1975-1998 Small European banks: Benefits from diversification?
by Mercieca, Steve & Schaeck, Klaus & Wolfe, Simon
- 1999-2023 Does the stock market value bank diversification?
by Baele, Lieven & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vander Vennet, Rudi
- 2025-2042 Competitive conditions among the major British banks
by Matthews, Kent & Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu
- 2043-2063 The determinants of bank margins in European banking
by Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Rodriguez Fernandez, Francisco
- 2065-2080 Nonparametric efficiency estimation in stochastic environments: Noise-to-signal estimation, finite sample performance and hypothesis testing
by Post, Thierry
- 2081-2102 Is there a single frontier in a single European banking market?
by Bos, J.W.B. & Schmiedel, H.
- 2103-2125 The cost of market power in banking: Social welfare loss vs. cost inefficiency
by Maudos, Joaquin & de Guevara, Juan Fernandez
- 2127-2149 Ownership structure, risk and performance in the European banking industry
by Iannotta, Giuliano & Nocera, Giacomo & Sironi, Andrea
- 2151-2171 Shareholder value efficiency in European banking
by Fiordelisi, Franco
- 2173-2188 Do cross-country differences in bank efficiency support a policy of "national champions"?
by Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Humphrey, David B. & Lopez del Paso, Rafael
- 2189-2203 Analysing the determinants of performance of best and worst European banks: A mixed logit approach
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Ferreira, Candida & Williams, Jonathan
- 2205-2230 Does IT investment improve bank performance? Evidence from Europe
by Beccalli, Elena
2007, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 1577-(null) Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 1579-1593 Globalisation and the role of effective international institutions
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 1595-1612 Migration, spillovers, and trade diversion: The impact of internationalization on domestic stock market activity
by Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 1613-1631 The mix of international banks' foreign claims: Determinants and implications
by Herrero, Alicia Garcia & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 1633-1647 Concentration and foreign penetration in Latin American banking sectors: Impact on competition and risk
by Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Micco, Alejandro
- 1649-1667 ADR holdings of US-based emerging market funds
by Aggarwal, Reena & Dahiya, Sandeep & Klapper, Leora
- 1669-1692 How banks go abroad: Branches or subsidiaries?
by Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 1693-1712 International portfolio diversification benefits: Cross-country evidence from a local perspective
by Driessen, Joost & Laeven, Luc
- 1713-1729 Soft related lending: A tale of two Korean banks
by Bonin, John P. & Imai, Masami
- 1731-1754 Stock market development under globalization: Whither the gains from reforms?
by de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 1755-1770 Testing for negative expected market return premia
by Eleswarapu, Venkat R. & Thompson, Rex
- 1771-1794 The impact of institutional ownership on corporate operating performance
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Marcus, Alan J. & Saunders, Anthony & Tehranian, Hassan
- 1795-1815 The incentive to give incentives: On the relative seniority of debt claims and managerial compensation
by Calcagno, Riccardo & Renneboog, Luc
- 1817-1838 Using self-organizing maps to adjust for intra-day seasonality
by Ben Omrane, Walid & de Bodt, Eric
- 1839-1861 Model-free hedge ratios and scale-invariant models
by Alexander, Carol & Nogueira, Leonardo M.
- 1863-1886 Momentum strategies in commodity futures markets
by Miffre, Joelle & Rallis, Georgios
- 1887-1906 Basel's value-at-risk capital requirement regulation: An efficiency analysis
by Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim
2007, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 1287-1293 Inter-temporal optimization in a stochastic environment: Introduction
by Stein, J.L. & Zheng, Ziyu
- 1295-1305 Liquidation of a large block of stock
by Pemy, M. & Zhang, Q. & Yin, G.
- 1307-1319 Optimal life insurance purchase and consumption/investment under uncertain lifetime
by Pliska, Stanley R. & Ye, Jinchun
- 1321-1350 United States current account deficits: A stochastic optimal control analysis
by Stein, Jerome L.
- 1351-1373 Technical analysis compared to mathematical models based methods under parameters mis-specification
by Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & Diop, Awa & Gibson, Rajna & Talay, Denis & Tanre, Etienne
- 1375-1398 Correlation expansions for CDO pricing
by Glasserman, Paul & Suchintabandid, Sira
- 1399-1415 Extreme co-movements and extreme impacts in high frequency data in finance
by Zhang, Zhengjun & Shinki, Kazuhiko
- 1417-1426 On the behavioral differences between professional and amateur investors after the weekend
by Venezia, Itzhak & Shapira, Zur
- 1427-1440 Exploiting short-run predictability
by Gomes, Francisco J.
- 1441-1460 The emergence of market monitoring in Japanese banks: Evidence from the subordinated debt market
by Imai, Masami
- 1461-1481 The Euro and European financial market dependence
by Bartram, Sohnke M. & Taylor, Stephen J. & Wang, Yaw-Huei
- 1483-1500 IPO auctions and private information
by Lin, Ji-Chai & Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane
- 1501-1520 Closed-form transformations from risk-neutral to real-world distributions
by Liu, Xiaoquan & Shackleton, Mark B. & Taylor, Stephen J. & Xu, Xinzhong
- 1521-1543 Bidding behavior in the longer term refinancing operations of the European Central Bank: Evidence from a panel sample selection model
by Linzert, Tobias & Nautz, Dieter & Bindseil, Ulrich
- 1545-1573 Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures
by Kondor, Imre & Pafka, Szilard & Nagy, Gabor
- 1575-1573 Erratum to "An empirical evaluation of the overconfidence hypothesis" [Journal of Banking and Finance 30 (9) (2006) 2489-2515]
by Chuang, Wen-I & Lee, Bong-Soo
2007, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 999-1001 Bricks versus Clicks: The changing nature of banking in the 21st century
by Allen, Linda & Rai, Anoop & Rai, Anoop
- 1003-1031 Cross-listing and legal bonding: Evidence from mergers and acquisitions
by Burns, Natasha & Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 1033-1060 How the Internet affects output and performance at community banks
by DeYoung, Robert & Lang, William W. & Nolle, Daniel L.
- 1061-1082 ATM surcharge bans and bank market structure: The case of Iowa and its neighbors
by Hannan, Timothy H.
- 1083-1099 Is the Internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks
by Hernando, Ignacio & Nieto, Maria J.
- 1101-1133 The return to retail and the performance of US banks
by Hirtle, Beverly J. & Stiroh, Kevin J.
- 1135-1166 Value at risk and the cross-section of hedge fund returns
by Bali, Turan G. & Gokcan, Suleyman & Liang, Bing
- 1167-1190 Convergence and risk-return linkages across financial service firms
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Pagano, Michael S.
- 1191-1235 Cyclicality in catastrophic and operational risk measurements
by Allen, Linda & Bali, Turan G.
- 1237-1263 The impact of bank consolidation on small business credit availability
by Craig, Steven G. & Hardee, Pauline
- 1265-1286 Evaluating the Nordea experiment: Evidence from market and accounting data
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Sweeney, Richard J. & Wihlborg, Clas G.
2007, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 547-566 Determinants of bond tender premiums and the percentage tendered
by Mann, Steven V. & Powers, Eric A.
- 567-588 Regulation fair disclosure and the market's reaction to analyst investment recommendation changes
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & Tehranian, Hassan & Yalcin, Atakan
- 589-607 The collateral value of fine art
by McAndrew, Clare & Thompson, Rex
- 609-627 Long-run performance of global versus domestic initial public offerings
by Wu, Congsheng & Kwok, Chuck C.Y.
- 629-639 Restructuring, consolidation and competition in Latin American banking markets
by Yildirim, H. Semih & Philippatos, George C.
- 641-658 Financial market development and the importance of internal cash: Evidence from international data
by Islam, Saiyid S. & Mozumdar, Abon
- 659-677 Competition without fungibility: Evidence from alternative market structures for derivatives
by Bartram, Sohnke M. & Fehle, Frank
- 679-702 IPOs, trade sales and liquidations: Modelling venture capital exits using survival analysis
by Giot, Pierre & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 703-717 Long-run returns following open market share repurchases
by McNally, William J. & Smith, Brian F.
- 719-733 Do central banks react to the stock market? The case of the Bundesbank
by Bohl, Martin T. & Siklos, Pierre L. & Werner, Thomas
- 735-750 The pricing of leverage products: An empirical investigation of the German market for `long' and `short' stock index certificates
by Wilkens, Sascha & Stoimenov, Pavel A.
- 751-767 The adjustment of credit ratings in advance of defaults
by Guttler, Andre & Wahrenburg, Mark
- 769-786 Market price accounting and depositor discipline: The case of Japanese regional banks
by Spiegel, Mark M. & Yamori, Nobuyoshi
- 787-804 Bubbles in the dividend-price ratio? Evidence from an asymmetric exponential smooth-transition model
by McMillan, David G.
- 805-826 FDI versus exports: Evidence from German banks
by Buch, Claudia M. & Lipponer, Alexander
- 827-844 Retail banking and behavioral financial engineering: The case of structured products
by Breuer, Wolfgang & Perst, Achim
- 845-868 Corporate credit risk modeling and the macroeconomy
by Carling, Kenneth & Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper
- 869-888 Contracting costs and the window of opportunity for straight debt issues
by Krishnaswami, Sudha & Yaman, Devrim
- 889-913 Corporate use of derivatives and excess value of diversification
by Lin, J. Barry & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 915-938 Actual share repurchases, timing and liquidity
by Ginglinger, Edith & Hamon, Jacques
- 939-954 Beyond segmentation: The case of China's repo markets
by Fan, Longzhen & Zhang, Chu
- 955-972 Profitability of momentum strategies in international markets: The role of business cycle variables and behavioural biases
by Antoniou, Antonios & Lam, Herbert Y.T. & Paudyal, Krishna
- 973-997 Cross-sectional learning and short-run persistence in mutual fund performance
by Huij, Joop & Verbeek, Marno
2007, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 279-296 Can Markov switching models predict excess foreign exchange returns?
by Dueker, Michael & Neely, Christopher J.
- 297-316 Privatization and stock market liquidity
by Bortolotti, Bernardo & de Jong, Frank & Nicodano, Giovanna & Schindele, Ibolya
- 317-333 Home sweet home: Home bias and international diversification among individual investors
by Karlsson, Anders & Norden, Lars
- 335-360 Banking relationships and access to equity capital markets: Evidence from Japan's main bank system
by Kutsuna, Kenji & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard L.
- 361-380 Interest rates and efficiency in medieval wool forward contracts
by Bell, Adrian R. & Brooks, Chris & Dryburgh, Paul
- 381-399 Limited participation and the closed-end fund discount
by Kim, Youngsoo & Lee, Bong Soo
- 401-418 Basel II and bank lending to emerging markets: Evidence from the German banking sector
by Liebig, Thilo & Porath, Daniel & Weder, Beatrice & Wedow, Michael
- 419-437 Portfolio efficiency and discount factor bounds with conditioning information: An empirical study
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Basu, Devraj & Stremme, Alexander
- 439-453 A computational approach to the optimal structure of bank input prices
by Stanhouse, Bryan & Ingram, Matthew
- 455-475 Stock returns, dividend yield, and book-to-market ratio
by Jiang, Xiaoquan & Lee, Bong-Soo
- 477-493 Switching costs and relationship profits in bank lending
by Vesala, Timo
- 495-512 The relationship between risk and expected return in Europe
by Leon, Angel & Nave, Juan M. & Rubio, Gonzalo
- 513-530 Financial development, bank discrimination and trade credit
by Ge, Ying & Qiu, Jiaping
- 531-546 Amazing discovery: Vincenz Bronzin's option pricing models
by Zimmermann, Heinz & Hafner, Wolfgang
2007, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 3-9 Global financial services and a global single currency
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 11-33 Does market size structure affect competition? The case of small business lending
by Berger, Allen N. & Rosen, Richard J. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 35-56 Corporate valuation around the world: The effects of governance, growth, and openness
by Chua, Choong Tze & Eun, Cheol S. & Lai, Sandy
- 57-79 Are embedded calls valuable? Evidence from agency bonds
by King, Tao-Hsien Dolly
- 81-101 Financial contagion and the role of the central bank
by Castiglionesi, Fabio
- 103-120 Firm value, illiquidity risk and liquidity insurance
by Moretto, Michele & Tamborini, Roberto
- 121-139 The liquidity of bank assets and banking stability
by Wagner, Wolf
- 141-159 Stock exchange governance initiatives: Evidence from the Italian STARs
by Gleason, Kimberly C. & Madura, Jeff & Subrahmanyam, Vijaya
- 161-180 A note on the importance of overnight information in risk management models
by Taylor, Nicholas
- 181-198 Modelling the economic value of credit rating systems
by Jankowitsch, Rainer & Pichler, Stefan & Schwaiger, Walter S.A.
- 199-217 Hedge fund portfolio construction: A comparison of static and dynamic approaches
by Giamouridis, Daniel & Vrontos, Ioannis D.
- 219-241 Bank ownership and performance. Does politics matter?
by Micco, Alejandro & Panizza, Ugo & Yanez, Monica
- 243-257 Time-varying risk aversion and asset prices
by Li, George
- 259-278 Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets
by De Graeve, Ferre & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander
2006, Volume 30, Issue 12
- 3257-3258 Introduction: Crises, financial stability and macroeconomic policy. Papers from the 11th Dubrovnik Economic Conference
by Wachtel, Paul & Vujcic, Boris
- 3259-3279 What do deficits tell us about debt? Empirical evidence on creative accounting with fiscal rules in the EU
by von Hagen, Jurgen & Wolff, Guntram B.
- 3281-3298 Fiscal adjustment in EU countries: A balance sheet approach
by Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Moriyama, Kenji
- 3299-3329 The role of foreign currency debt in financial crises: 1880-1913 versus 1972-1997
by Bordo, Michael D. & Meissner, Christopher M.
- 3331-3348 Decomposing the effects of financial liberalization: Crises vs. growth
by Ranciere, Romain & Tornell, Aaron & Westermann, Frank
- 3349-3366 Pricing growth-indexed bonds
by Chamon, Marcos & Mauro, Paolo
- 3367-3392 M&As performance in the European financial industry
by Campa, Jose Manuel & Hernando, Ignacio
- 3393-3406 Real exchange rates in small open OECD and transition economies: Comparing apples with oranges?
by Egert, Balazs & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Lahreche-Revil, Amina
- 3407-3414 Monetary and financial stability: Here to stay?
by Borio, Claudio
- 3415-3422 A framework for assessing financial stability?
by Goodhart, C.A.E.
- 3423-3427 Financial stability: A worthy goal, but how feasible?
by Poloz, Stephen S.
- 3429-3432 Economic growth and the stability and efficiency of the financial sector
by Blejer, Mario I.
- 3433-3452 Market discipline and deposit insurance reform in Japan
by Imai, Masami
- 3453-3468 Earnings management at rights issues thresholds--Evidence from China
by Yu, Qiao & Du, Bin & Sun, Qian
- 3469-3485 Extreme spectral risk measures: An application to futures clearinghouse margin requirements
by Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin
- 3487-3501 Market structure and competitive conditions in the Arab GCC banking system
by Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent & Khabari, Yusuf
- 3503-3517 The impact of mean reversion of bank profitability on post-merger performance in the banking industry
by Knapp, Morris & Gart, Alan & Chaudhry, Mukesh
- 3519-3524 A note on the Wang and Wang measure of the quality of the compass rose
by Mitchell, Heather & McKenzie, Michael D.
- iii-iv A pioneer in Finance: Marshal Samat, 1929-2006
by Szego, Giorgio
2006, Volume 30, Issue 11
- 2931-2943 Small and medium-size enterprises: Access to finance as a growth constraint
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli
- 2945-2966 A more complete conceptual framework for SME finance
by Berger, Allen N. & Udell, Gregory F.
- 2967-2993 Business environment and the incorporation decision
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Love, Inessa & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 2995-3015 The influence of financial and legal institutions on firm size
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 3017-3042 Historical financing of small- and medium-size enterprises
by Cull, Robert & Davis, Lance E. & Lamoreaux, Naomi R. & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent
- 3043-3066 African SMES, networks, and manufacturing performance
by Biggs, Tyler & Shah, Manju Kedia
- 3067-3086 Business collateral and personal commitments in SME lending
by Voordeckers, Wim & Steijvers, Tensie
- 3087-3110 UK bank services for small business: How competitive is the market?
by Heffernan, Shelagh
- 3111-3130 The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises
by Klapper, Leora
- 3131-3146 On the estimation and comparison of short-rate models using the generalised method of moments
by Faff, Robert & Gray, Philip
- 3147-3169 Deviations from purchasing power parity under different exchange rate regimes: Do they revert and, if so, how?
by Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio
- 3171-3189 Portfolio selection with a drawdown constraint
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M.
- 3191-3214 Interventions in the Yen-dollar spot market: A story of price, volatility and volume
by Kim, Suk-Joong & Sheen, Jeffrey
- 3215-3233 The wealth effect of forced bank mergers and cronyism
by Chong, Beng-Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Tan, Kok-Hui
- 3235-3256 Estimation of rating class transition probabilities with incomplete data
by Mahlmann, Thomas
2006, Volume 30, Issue 10
- 2599-2604 Introduction: Special section on operational risk
by Cummins, J. David & Embrechts, Paul
- 2605-2634 The market value impact of operational loss events for US banks and insurers
by Cummins, J. David & Lewis, Christopher M. & Wei, Ran
- 2635-2658 Quantitative models for operational risk: Extremes, dependence and aggregation
by Chavez-Demoulin, V. & Embrechts, P. & Neslehova, J.
- 2659-2680 Macroeconomic announcements and asymmetric volatility in bond returns
by de Goeij, Peter & Marquering, Wessel
- 2681-2700 International transmission of inflation among G-7 countries: A data-determined VAR analysis
by Yang, Jian & Guo, Hui & Wang, Zijun
- 2701-2713 On time-scaling of risk and the square-root-of-time rule
by Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre
- 2715-2736 Why firm access to the bond market differs over the business cycle: A theory and some evidence
by Santos, Joao A.C.
- 2737-2745 A note on the non-convexity problem in some shopping-time and human-capital models
by Cysne, Rubens Penha
- 2747-2765 International stock-bond correlations in a simple affine asset pricing model
by d'Addona, Stefano & Kind, Axel H.
- 2767-2786 Diversification benefits and persistence of US-based global bond funds
by Polwitoon, Sirapat & Tawatnuntachai, Oranee
- 2787-2808 Investor monitoring and differences in mutual fund performance
by James, Christopher & Karceski, Jason
- 2809-2833 The strategic use of corporate venture financing for securing demand
by Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Schwienbacher, Armin
- 2835-2856 Credit channel, trade credit channel, and inventory investment: Evidence from a panel of UK firms
by Guariglia, Alessandra & Mateut, Simona
- 2857-2874 Scale economies, X-efficiency, and convergence of productivity among bank holding companies
by Fung, Michael K.
- 2875-2892 Effects of large shareholding on information asymmetry and stock liquidity
by Attig, Najah & Fong, Wai-Ming & Gadhoum, Yoser & Lang, Larry H.P.
- 2893-2910 Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses
by Hulsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershauser, Timo
- 2911-2929 Should banks own equity stakes in their borrowers? A contractual solution to hold-up problems
by Mahrt-Smith, Jan
2006, Volume 30, Issue 9
- 2433-2469 The history and performance of concept stocks
by Hsieh, Jim & Walkling, Ralph A.
- 2471-2488 Institutional ownership changes and returns around analysts' earnings forecast release events: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, An-Sing & Hong, Bi-Shia
- 2489-2515 An empirical evaluation of the overconfidence hypothesis
by Chuang, Wen-I & Lee, Bong-Soo
- 2517-2535 Large market shocks and abnormal closed-end-fund price behaviour
by Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Thomas, Dylan C.
- 2537-2559 Competition on the Nasdaq and the growth of electronic communication networks
by Fink, Jason & Fink, Kristin E. & Weston, James P.
- 2561-2578 Retail deposit fees and multimarket banking
by Hannan, Timothy H.
- 2579-2597 What explains household stock holdings?
by Shum, Pauline & Faig, Miquel
2006, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 2131-2161 The dark side of diversification: The case of US financial holding companies
by Stiroh, Kevin J. & Rumble, Adrienne
- 2163-2197 A credit risk model for large dimensional portfolios with application to economic capital
by Nystrom, Kaj & Skoglund, Jimmy
- 2199-2214 Volatility effects of institutional trading in foreign stocks
by Chiyachantana, Chiraphol N. & Jain, Pankaj K. & Jiang, Christine & Wood, Robert A.
- 2215-2233 Factor based index tracking
by Corielli, Francesco & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 2235-2255 Capital regulation, heterogeneous monitoring costs, and aggregate loan quality
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David
- 2257-2279 On the short-term predictability of exchange rates: A BVAR time-varying parameters approach
by Sarantis, Nicholas
- 2281-2301 Confidence intervals for probabilities of default
by Hanson, Samuel & Schuermann, Til
- 2303-2323 Candlestick technical trading strategies: Can they create value for investors?
by Marshall, Ben R. & Young, Martin R. & Rose, Lawrence C.
- 2325-2346 Valuation ratios and price deviations from fundamentals
by Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria
- 2347-2369 Portfolio implications of systemic crises
by Kole, Erik & Koedijk, Kees & Verbeek, Marno
- 2371-2386 A note on efficiency and productivity growth in the Korean Banking Industry, 1992-2002
by Park, Kang H. & Weber, William L.
- 2387-2408 A new measure of cross-sectional risk and its empirical implications for portfolio risk management
by Galluccio, Stefano & Roncoroni, Andrea
- 2409-2432 The forward bias in the ECU: Peso risks vs. fads and fashions
by Sercu, Piet & Vinaimont, Tom
2006, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 1835-1837 Banking and finance in an integrating Europe
by Bos, Jaap W.B. & Knot, Klaas H.W. & Kool, Clemens J.M.
- 1839-1870 Expected versus unexpected monetary policy impulses and interest rate pass-through in euro-zone retail banking markets
by Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald
- 1871-1898 Dynamic depositor discipline in US banks
by Maechler, Andrea M. & McDill, Kathleen M.
- 1899-1926 Internal ratings systems, implied credit risk and the consistency of banks' risk classification policies
by Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper
- 1927-1952 Foreign banks and credit stability in Central and Eastern Europe. A panel data analysis
by de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman