Journal of Banking & Finance
January 2010, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 116-126 The S&P500 index effect reconsidered: Evidence from overnight and intraday stock price performance and volume
by Kappou, Konstantina & Brooks, Chris & Ward, Charles
- 127-138 Efficiency, technical change, and returns to scale in large US banks: Panel data evidence from an output distance function satisfying theoretical regularity
by Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos
- 139-149 Investor sentiment and the stock market's reaction to monetary policy
by Kurov, Alexander
- 150-162 Financial development and asset valuation: The special case of real estate
by Shahid Ebrahim, M. & Hussain, Sikandar
- 163-173 Is international diversification really beneficial?
by You, Leyuan & Daigler, Robert T.
- 174-183 Information content of options trading volume for future volatility: Evidence from the Taiwan options market
by Chang, Chuang-Chang & Hsieh, Pei-Fang & Wang, Yaw-Huei
- 184-192 The dark side of global integration: Increasing tail dependence
by Beine, Michel & Cosma, Antonio & Vermeulen, Robert
- 193-207 Reputation stretching in mutual fund starts
by Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Lai, Christine W.
- 208-223 Does cross-listing facilitate changes in corporate ownership and control?
by Ayyagari, Meghana & Doidge, Craig
- 224-235 Operational risk and reputation in the financial industry
by Gillet, Roland & Hübner, Georges & Plunus, Séverine
- 236-245 International diversification strategies: Revisited from the risk perspective
by Bai, Ye & Green, Christopher J.
- 246-254 The impact of regulatory reforms on cost structure, ownership and competition in Indian banking
by Zhao, Tianshu & Casu, Barbara & Ferrari, Alessandra
- 255-266 The strategic specialist and imperfect competition in a limit order market
by Dumitrescu, Ariadna
- 267-279 Model risk and capital reserves
by Kerkhof, Jeroen & Melenberg, Bertrand & Schumacher, Hans
December 2009, Volume 33, Issue 12
- 2175-2184 The capitalization of taxes in bond prices: Evidence from the market for Government of Canada bonds
by Landon, Stuart
- 2185-2198 Bank fragility, "money under the mattress", and long-run growth: US evidence from the "perfect" Panic of 1893
by Ramírez, Carlos D.
- 2199-2206 Segmentation and time-of-day patterns in foreign exchange markets
by Ranaldo, Angelo
- 2207-2217 Firm performance and mutual fund voting
by Ng, Lilian & Wang, Qinghai & Zaiats, Nataliya
- 2218-2226 How loan portfolio diversification affects risk, efficiency and capitalization: A managerial behavior model for Austrian banks
by Rossi, Stefania P.S. & Schwaiger, Markus S. & Winkler, Gerhard
- 2227-2240 Aligning debt and equity claimant interests: Evidence from dual claim investors
by Xu, Xijia
- 2241-2252 Financial instruments with sports betting components: Marketing gimmick or a domain for behavioral finance?
by Breuer, Wolfgang & Hauten, Guido & Kreuz, Claudia
- 2253-2266 Announcements and the effectiveness of monetary policy: A view from the US prime rate
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 2267-2274 The effect of mergers on credit union performance
by Bauer, Keldon J. & Miles, Linda L. & Nishikawa, Takeshi
- 2275-2281 Intrinsic bubbles and Granger causality in the S&P 500: Evidence from long-term data
by Chen, An-Sing & Cheng, Lee-Young & Cheng, Kuang-Fu
- 2282-2292 Competition in banking: A disequilibrium approach
by Goddard, John & Wilson, John O.S.
- 2293-2300 Consumption smoothing channels in open economies
by Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Kim, Soyoung
- 2301-2311 Cash, investments and asset returns
by Huang, Dayong & Wang, Fang
- 2312-2321 Do financial conglomerates create or destroy value? Evidence for the EU
by van Lelyveld, Iman & Knot, Klaas
- 2322-2332 A re-examination of China's share issue privatization
by Jiang, Guohua & Yue, Heng & Zhao, Longkai
- 2333-2345 Bond risk premia and realized jump risk
by Wright, Jonathan H. & Zhou, Hao
- 2346-2362 Testing for strict stationarity in financial variables
by Kapetanios, George
- 2363-2372 Earnings management and initial public offerings: The case of the depository industry
by Adams, Brian & Carow, Kenneth A. & Perry, Tod
- 2373-2385 Competitive and value effects of bank privatization in developed countries
by Otchere, Isaac
November 2009, Volume 33, Issue 11
- 1949-1952 Global financial crisis, risk analysis and risk measurement
by Claessens, Stijn & Demirgüç-Kunt, AslI & Moshirian, Fariborz
- 1953-1962 Interpreting deviations from covered interest parity during the financial market turmoil of 2007-08
by Baba, Naohiko & Packer, Frank
- 1963-1972 The effect of exchange rate variability on US shareholder wealth
by Muller, Aline & Verschoor, Willem F.C.
- 1973-1982 Does multinationality matter? Implications of operational hedging for the exchange risk exposure
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Jiang, Cao
- 1983-1995 The ADR shadow exchange rate as an early warning indicator for currency crises
by Eichler, Stefan & Karmann, Alexander & Maltritz, Dominik
- 1996-2012 Contagion as a domino effect in global stock markets
by Markwat, Thijs & Kole, Erik & van Dijk, Dick
- 2013-2025 Credit spreads: An empirical analysis on the informational content of stocks, bonds, and CDS
by Forte, Santiago & Peña, Juan Ignacio
- 2026-2035 Explaining international stock correlations with CPI fluctuations and market volatility
by Cai, Yijie & Chou, Ray Yeutien & Li, Dan
- 2036-2049 A framework for assessing the systemic risk of major financial institutions
by Huang, Xin & Zhou, Hao & Zhu, Haibin
- 2050-2061 Performance and Merton-type default risk of listed banks in the EU: A panel VAR approach
by Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel
- 2062-2069 The delegated portfolio management problem: Reputation and herding
by Villatoro, Félix
- 2070-2079 IPOs, clustering, indirect learning and filing independently
by Colaco, Hugh M.J. & Ghosh, Chinmoy & Knopf, John D. & Teall, John L.
- 2080-2092 What explains the low profitability of Chinese banks?
by García-Herrero, Alicia & Gavilá, Sergio & Santabárbara, Daniel
- 2093-2101 How corporate governance affects payout policy under agency problems and external financing constraints
by Chae, Joon & Kim, Sungmin & Lee, Eun Jung
- 2102-2109 The dynamics of short-term mutual fund flows and returns: A time-series and cross-sectional investigation
by Rakowski, David & Wang, Xiaoxin
- 2110-2121 Efficient portfolios when housing needs change over the life cycle
by Pelizzon, Loriana & Weber, Guglielmo
- 2122-2131 Trading activity, dealer concentration and foreign exchange market quality
by Kaul, Aditya & Sapp, Stephen
- 2132-2139 Investment, internal funds and public banking in Germany
by Engel, Dirk & Middendorf, Torge
- 2140-2149 Static hedging and pricing American options
by Chung, San-Lin & Shih, Pai-Ta
- 2150-2163 Efficiency in housing markets: Which home buyers know how to discount?
by Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi
- 2164-2173 Macroeconomic sources of foreign exchange risk in new EU members
by Kocenda, Evzen & Poghosyan, Tigran
October 2009, Volume 33, Issue 10
- 1739-1740 International financial integration
by Lucey, Brian M.
- 1741-1754 Does the law of one price hold in international financial markets? Evidence from tick data
by Akram, Q. Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio
- 1755-1769 Financial reforms and time-varying microstructures in emerging equity markets
by Lagoarde-Segot, Thomas
- 1770-1780 Markets and institutions in financial intermediation: National characteristics as determinants
by Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W.
- 1781-1792 Entry mode choice of multinational banks
by Lehner, Maria
- 1793-1803 How much intraregional exchange rate variability could a currency union remove? The case of ASEAN+3
by Qin, Duo & Tan, Tao
- 1804-1816 Ownership changes and access to external financing
by Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana & Stiglitz, Joseph
- 1817-1828 Propping and tunneling: Empirical evidence from Japanese keiretsu
by Dow, Sandra & McGuire, Jean
- 1829-1841 Operating performance changes associated with corporate mergers and the role of corporate governance
by Carline, Nicholas F. & Linn, Scott C. & Yadav, Pradeep K.
- 1842-1850 The joint estimation of bank-level market power and efficiency
by Delis, Manthos D. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 1851-1859 Measuring performance in a dynamic world: Conditional mean-variance fundamentals
by Jha, Ranjini & Korkie, Bob & Turtle, Harry J.
- 1860-1873 Financial dollarization: Short-run determinants in transition economies
by Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Savva, Christos S.
- 1874-1883 An evaluation of contingent immunization
by Díaz, Antonio & González, María de la O & Navarro, Eliseo & Skinner, Frank S.
- 1884-1897 Does competition from new equity mitigate bank rent extraction? Insights from Japanese data
by Wu, Xueping & Sercu, Piet & Yao, Jun
- 1898-1908 The market reaction to cross-listings: Does the destination market matter?
by Roosenboom, Peter & van Dijk, Mathijs A.
- 1909-1919 The pricing of deposit insurance considering bankruptcy costs and closure policies
by Hwang, Dar-Yeh & Shie, Fu-Shuen & Wang, Kehluh & Lin, Jung-Chu
- 1920-1931 The determinants of net interest income in the Mexican banking system: An integrated model
by Maudos, Joaquín & Solís, Liliana
- 1932-1947 Do financial factors affect the capital-labour ratio? Evidence from UK firm-level data
by Spaliara, Marina-Eliza
September 2009, Volume 33, Issue 9
- 1555-1562 On the integrability of money-demand functions by the Sidrauski and the shopping-time models
by Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David
- 1563-1574 Stock market crashes, firm characteristics, and stock returns
by Wang, Jia & Meric, Gulser & Liu, Zugang & Meric, Ilhan
- 1575-1585 A momentum trading strategy based on the low frequency component of the exchange rate
by Harris, Richard D.F. & Yilmaz, Fatih
- 1586-1596 Evaluation of linear asset pricing models by implied portfolio performance
by Balvers, Ronald J. & Huang, Dayong
- 1597-1609 The bright and dark side of staging: Investment performance and the varying motivations of private equity firms
by Krohmer, Philipp & Lauterbach, Rainer & Calanog, Victor
- 1610-1623 Equity market valuation of human capital and stock returns
by Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 1624-1635 Asymmetric effects of the business cycle on bank credit risk
by Marcucci, Juri & Quagliariello, Mario
- 1636-1651 Information, sophistication, and foreign versus domestic investors' performance
by Chen, Li-Wen & Johnson, Shane A. & Lin, Ji-Chai & Liu, Yu-Jane
- 1652-1663 Overvaluation and earnings management
by Chi, Jianxin (Daniel) & Gupta, Manu
- 1664-1676 The value of coskewness in mutual fund performance evaluation
by Moreno, David & Rodríguez, Rosa
- 1677-1687 The impact of banking sector reform in a transition economy: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan
by Brown, Martin & Maurer, Maria Rueda & Pak, Tamara & Tynaev, Nurlanbek
- 1688-1699 Asset allocation and location over the life cycle with investment-linked survival-contingent payouts
by Horneff, Wolfram J. & Maurer, Raimond H. & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Stamos, Michael Z.
- 1700-1708 The effects of default and call risk on bond duration
by Xie, Yan Alice & Liu, Sheen & Wu, Chunchi & Anderson, Bing
- 1709-1729 Crises, contagion and cross-listings
by Chandar, Nandini & Patro, Dilip K. & Yezegel, Ari
- 1730-1738 Catering effects in corporate dividend policy: The international evidence
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Jayaraman, Narayanan & Sabherwal, Sanjiv
August 2009, Volume 33, Issue 8
- 1361-1375 Varying risk premia in international bond markets
by Kessler, Stephan & Scherer, Bernd
- 1376-1387 Are interest rate options important for the assessment of interest rate risk?
by Almeida, Caio & Vicente, José
- 1388-1399 The wandering weekday effect in major stock markets
by Doyle, John R. & Chen, Catherine Huirong
- 1400-1412 The long-term performance of acquiring firms: A re-examination of an anomaly
by Dutta, Shantanu & Jog, Vijay
- 1413-1422 The identification of technology regimes in banking: Implications for the market power-fragility nexus
by Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran
- 1423-1433 Does concurrent management of mutual and hedge funds create conflicts of interest?
by Chen, Li-Wen & Chen, Fan
- 1434-1445 The effects of regulation on industry structure and trade generation in the US securities industry
by Choi, Hyung Suk & Clarke, Jonathan & Ferris, Stephen P. & Jayaraman, Narayanan
- 1446-1453 Regional growth and finance in Europe: Is there a quality effect of bank efficiency?
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael
- 1454-1463 Demutualization: Determinants and consequences of the mutual holding company choice
by Carow, Kenneth A. & Cox, Steven R. & Roden, Dianne M.
- 1464-1471 Did the repeated debt ceiling controversies embed default risk in US Treasury securities?
by Liu, Pu & Shao, Yingying & Yeager, Timothy J.
- 1472-1480 The announcement impact of seasoned equity offerings on bondholder wealth
by Elliott, William B. & Prevost, Andrew K. & Rao, Ramesh P.
- 1481-1493 Stock price reaction following large one-day price changes: UK evidence
by Mazouz, Khelifa & Joseph, Nathan L. & Joulmer, Joulmer
- 1494-1506 The safety first expected utility model: Experimental evidence and economic implications
by Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe
- 1507-1519 Compensation committee governance quality, chief executive officer stock option grants, and future firm performance
by Sun, Jerry & Cahan, Steven F. & Emanuel, David
- 1520-1530 Bank credit risk and structural credit models: Agency and information asymmetry perspectives
by Liao, Hsien-Hsing & Chen, Tsung-Kang & Lu, Chia-Wu
- 1531-1542 Dealer attention, the speed of quote adjustment to information, and net dealer revenue
by Boulatov, Alex & Hatch, Brian C. & Johnson, Shane A. & Lei, Adam Y.C.
- 1543-1553 Endless leverage certificates
by Rossetto, Silvia & Bommel, Jos van
July 2009, Volume 33, Issue 7
- 1187-1195 The impact of FX central bank intervention in a noise trading framework
by Beine, Michel & Grauwe, Paul De & Grimaldi, Marianna
- 1196-1210 Market power in local banking monopolies
by Coccorese, Paolo
- 1211-1220 Private equity and regulatory capital
by Bongaerts, Dion & Charlier, Erwin
- 1221-1229 Decision-making under uncertainty - A field study of cumulative prospect theory
by Gurevich, Gregory & Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 1230-1241 Modeling CO2 emission allowance prices and derivatives: Evidence from the European trading scheme
by Daskalakis, George & Psychoyios, Dimitris & Markellos, Raphael N.
- 1242-1254 Portfolio performance evaluation with generalized Sharpe ratios: Beyond the mean and variance
by Zakamouline, Valeri & Koekebakker, Steen
- 1255-1265 Does the market dole out collective punishment? An empirical analysis of industry, geography, and Arthur Andersen's reputation
by Huang, Roger D. & Li, Hang
- 1266-1273 Regulation of credit rating agencies
by Stolper, Anno
- 1274-1284 Monetary policy implementation and the federal funds rate
by Nautz, Dieter & Schmidt, Sandra
- 1285-1298 Overreaction in the thrift IPO aftermarket
by Friesen, Geoffrey C. & Swift, Christopher
- 1299-1311 Consolidation in banking and financial stability in Europe: Empirical evidence
by Uhde, André & Heimeshoff, Ulrich
- 1312-1324 Foreign institutional ownership and stock market liquidity: Evidence from Indonesia
by Rhee, S. Ghon & Wang, Jianxin
- 1326-1339 Market microstructure of the Pink Sheets
by Bollen, Nicolas P.B. & Christie, William G.
- 1340-1350 Strong boards, CEO power and bank risk-taking
by Pathan, Shams
- 1351-1360 Causality in quantiles and dynamic stock return-volume relations
by Chuang, Chia-Chang & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Lin, Hsin-Yi
June 2009, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 985-995 Investor protection and convertible debt design
by Lee, Cheng-Few & Lee, Kin-Wai & Yeo, Gillian Hian-Heng
- 996-1004 News and the cross-section of expected corporate bond returns
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Gonzalez, Angelica
- 1005-1013 From boom 'til bust: How loss aversion affects asset prices
by Berkelaar, Arjan & Kouwenberg, Roy
- 1014-1021 Time-varying market integration and stock and bond return concordance in emerging markets
by Panchenko, Valentyn & Wu, Eliza
- 1022-1032 Determinants of domestic and cross-border bank acquisitions in the European Union
by Hernando, Ignacio & Nieto, Mara J. & Wall, Larry D.
- 1033-1038 The jump component of S&P 500 volatility and the VIX index
by Becker, Ralf & Clements, Adam E. & McClelland, Andrew
- 1039-1047 Is the market valuation of banks' loan loss provision conditional on auditor reputation?
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Krishnan, Gopal V. & Lobo, Gerald J.
- 1048-1057 Extreme coexceedances in new EU member states' stock markets
by Christiansen, Charlotte & Ranaldo, Angelo
- 1058-1068 Deposit guarantee evaluation and incentives analysis in a mutual guarantee system
by De Giuli, Maria Elena & Maggi, Mario Alessandro & Paris, Francesco Maria
- 1069-1078 The slicing approach to valuing tax shields
by Liu, Yuan-Chi
- 1079-1088 Health status and portfolio choice: Causality or heterogeneity?
by Fan, Elliott & Zhao, Ruoyun
- 1089-1100 Price trends and patterns in technical analysis: A theoretical and empirical examination
by Friesen, Geoffrey C. & Weller, Paul A. & Dunham, Lee M.
- 1101-1111 Time diversification: Definitions and some closed-form solutions
by Chung, Kee H. & Smith, William T. & Wu, Tao L.
- 1112-1128 Political regimes, business cycles, seasonalities, and returns
by Powell, John G. & Shi, Jing & Smith, Tom & Whaley, Robert E.
- 1129-1143 American GARCH employee stock option valuation
by Len, Angel & Vaello-Sebasti, Antoni
- 1144-1155 Inside the black box: Bank credit allocation in China's private sector
by Firth, Michael & Lin, Chen & Liu, Ping & Wong, Sonia M.L.
- 1156-1165 The dynamics of the volatility skew: A Kalman filter approach
by Bedendo, Mascia & Hodges, Stewart D.
- 1166-1176 New strategies and a new paradigm for Shariah-compliant portfolio optimization
by Derigs, Ulrich & Marzban, Shehab
- 1177-1185 Extending the Basel II approach to estimate capital requirements for equity investments
by Johnston, Mark
May 2009, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 775-787 On the power of cross-sectional and multivariate tests of the CAPM
by Grauer, Robert R. & Janmaat, Johannus A.
- 788-799 Loss given default of high loan-to-value residential mortgages
by Qi, Min & Yang, Xiaolong
- 800-809 Competitive inventory management in Treasury markets
by Chatrath, Arjun & Christie-David, Rohan A. & Lee, Kiseop & Moore, William T.
- 810-818 Financial markets, financial dependence, and the allocation of capital
by Pang, Jiaren & Wu, Haibin
- 819-828 Ineffective corporate governance: Director busyness and board committee memberships
by Jiraporn, Pornsit & Singh, Manohar & Lee, Chun I.
- 829-841 Family control and dilution in mergers
by Basu, Nilanjan & Dimitrova, Lora & Paeglis, Imants
- 842-849 A study on long-run inefficiency levels of a panel dynamic cost frontier under the framework of forward-looking rational expectations
by Huang, Tai-Hsin & Chen, Ying-Hsiu
- 850-860 The determinants of household risky asset holdings: Australian evidence on background risk and other factors
by Cardak, Buly A. & Wilkins, Roger
- 861-873 What makes a bank risky? Insights from the optimal capital structure of banks
by Koziol, Christian & Lawrenz, Jochen
- 874-882 The price-setting behavior of banks: An analysis of open-end leverage certificates on the German market
by Entrop, Oliver & Scholz, Hendrik & Wilkens, Marco
- 883-891 Liquidity shocks, size and the relative performance of hedge fund strategies
by Ding, Bill & Shawky, Hany A. & Tian, Jianbo
- 892-903 Investor sentiment as conditioning information in asset pricing
by Ho, Chienwei & Hung, Chi-Hsiou
- 904-913 Intervention policy of the BoJ: A unified approach
by Beine, Michel & Bernal, Oscar & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Lecourt, Christelle
- 914-924 Buy high, sell low: How listed firms price asset transfers in related party transactions
by Cheung, Yan-Leung & Qi, Yuehua & Raghavendra Rau, P. & Stouraitis, Aris
- 925-933 Derivative use, fund flows and investment manager performance
by Frino, Alex & Lepone, Andrew & Wong, Brad
- 934-943 Testing the expectations hypothesis when interest rates are near integrated
by Beechey, Meredith & Hjalmarsson, Erik & sterholm, Pr
- 944-957 Leveraged carry trade portfolios
by Darvas, Zsolt
- 958-970 Economic linkages across commodity futures: Hedging and trading implications
by Chng, Michael T.
- 971-984 Why has the investment-cash flow sensitivity declined so sharply? Rising R&D and equity market developments
by Brown, James R. & Petersen, Bruce C.
April 2009, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 589-599 Mutual fund volatility timing and management fees
by Giambona, Erasmo & Golec, Joseph
- 600-608 Interest rate changes and the timing of debt issues
by Barry, Christopher B. & Mann, Steven C. & Mihov, Vassil & Rodríguez, Mauricio
- 609-618 What do investment banks charge to underwrite American Depositary Receipts?
by Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Fauver, Larry & Yang, Pei-Ching
- 619-626 Agency costs, governance, and organizational forms: Evidence from the mutual fund industry
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Yan, Xuemin (Sterling)
- 627-639 Institutional ownership, volatility and dividends
by Rubin, Amir & Smith, Daniel R.
- 640-651 Mitigating risks in cross-border acquisitions
by Mantecon, Tomas
- 652-661 Identifying volatility risk premia from fixed income Asian options
by Almeida, Caio & Vicente, José
- 662-669 Performance and governance in microfinance institutions
by Mersland, Roy & Øystein Strøm, R.
- 670-680 The stock-bond correlation and macroeconomic conditions: One and a half centuries of evidence
by Yang, Jian & Zhou, Yinggang & Wang, Zijun
- 681-693 What motivates a subprime borrower to default?
by Daglish, Toby
- 694-700 Debt, investment, and product market competition: A note on the limited liability effect
by Clayton, Matthew J.
- 701-708 A practical approach to validating a PD model
by Medema, Lydian & Koning, Ruud H. & Lensink, Robert
- 709-718 Irreversible investment, managerial discretion and optimal capital structure
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas
- 719-730 Accounting-based versus market-based cross-sectional models of CDS spreads
by Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya
- 731-746 Option trading and individual investor performance
by Bauer, Rob & Cosemans, Mathijs & Eichholtz, Piet
- 747-756 Interaction between housing prices and household borrowing: The Finnish case
by Oikarinen, Elias
- 757-764 Do informed option investors predict stock returns? Evidence from the Taiwan stock exchange
by Chang, Chuang-Chang & Hsieh, Pei-Fang & Lai, Hung-Neng
- 765-774 The impact of venture capital backing on the corporate governance of Australian initial public offerings
by Suchard, Jo-Ann
March 2009, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 443-455 Capital management in mutual financial institutions
by Brown, Christine & Davis, Kevin
- 456-463 Two counters of jumps
by Câmara, António
- 464-472 Common risk factors in bank stocks
by Viale, Ariel M. & Kolari, James W. & Fraser, Donald R.
- 473-485 Linear-quadratic term structure models - Toward the understanding of jumps in interest rates
by Jiang, George & Yan, Shu
- 486-494 Dividends and price momentum
by Asem, Ebenezer
- 495-504 Executive compensation and competition in the banking and financial sectors
by Cuñat, Vicente & Guadalupe, Maria
- 505-513 Recovery rates of commercial lending: Empirical evidence for German companies
by Grunert, Jens & Weber, Martin
- 514-521 Does collateral fuel moral hazard in banking?
by Niinimäki, J.-P.
- 522-533 CEO turnover and bondholder wealth
by Adams, John C. & Mansi, Sattar A.
- 534-545 An analysis of the true notional bond system applied to the CBOT T-bond futures
by Ben-Abdallah, Ramzi & Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michèle
- 546-556 Managers and efficiency in banking
by Kauko, Karlo
- 557-567 Efficiency and productivity growth in the banking industry of Central and Eastern Europe
by Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Margaritis, Dimitris & Staikouras, Christos
- 568-572 Non-concavity problems in the dynamic macroeconomic models: A note
by Hiraguchi, Ryoji
- 573-577 A note on capital asset pricing and heterogeneous taxes
by Eikseth, Hans Marius & Lindset, Snorre
- 578-582 Is it the weather? Comment
by Kamstra, Mark J. & Kramer, Lisa A. & Levi, Maurice D.
- 583-587 Is it the weather? Response
by Jacobsen, Ben & Marquering, Wessel
February 2009, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 183-192 Information uncertainty and auditor reputation
by Autore, Don M. & Billingsley, Randall S. & Schneller, Meir I.
- 193-202 Do analyst recommendations reflect shareholder rights?
by Autore, Don M. & Kovacs, Tunde & Sharma, Vivek
- 203-210 Size matters: Economies of scale in European payments processing
by Beijnen, Christine & Bolt, Wilko
- 211-223 Predicting the bear stock market: Macroeconomic variables as leading indicators
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng
- 224-233 Do artificial income smoothing and real income smoothing contribute to firm value equivalently?
by Huang, Pinghsun & Zhang, Yan & Deis, Donald R. & Moffitt, Jacquelyn S.
- 234-243 Organizational distance and use of collateral for business loans
by Jiménez, Gabriel & Salas, Vicente & Saurina, Jesús
- 244-253 Explaining bank distress in Eastern European transition economies
by Männasoo, Kadri & Mayes, David G.
- 254-262 Does better corporate governance result in higher valuations in emerging markets? Another examination using a new data set
by Morey, Matthew & Gottesman, Aron & Baker, Edward & Godridge, Ben
- 263-271 The profitability of small single-market banks in an era of multi-market banking
by Hannan, Timothy H. & Prager, Robin A.