Journal of Banking & Finance
May 2009, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 944-957 Leveraged carry trade portfolios
by Darvas, Zsolt
- 958-970 Economic linkages across commodity futures: Hedging and trading implications
by Chng, Michael T.
- 971-984 Why has the investment-cash flow sensitivity declined so sharply? Rising R&D and equity market developments
by Brown, James R. & Petersen, Bruce C.
April 2009, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 589-599 Mutual fund volatility timing and management fees
by Giambona, Erasmo & Golec, Joseph
- 600-608 Interest rate changes and the timing of debt issues
by Barry, Christopher B. & Mann, Steven C. & Mihov, Vassil & Rodríguez, Mauricio
- 609-618 What do investment banks charge to underwrite American Depositary Receipts?
by Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Fauver, Larry & Yang, Pei-Ching
- 619-626 Agency costs, governance, and organizational forms: Evidence from the mutual fund industry
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Yan, Xuemin (Sterling)
- 627-639 Institutional ownership, volatility and dividends
by Rubin, Amir & Smith, Daniel R.
- 640-651 Mitigating risks in cross-border acquisitions
by Mantecon, Tomas
- 652-661 Identifying volatility risk premia from fixed income Asian options
by Almeida, Caio & Vicente, José
- 662-669 Performance and governance in microfinance institutions
by Mersland, Roy & Øystein Strøm, R.
- 670-680 The stock-bond correlation and macroeconomic conditions: One and a half centuries of evidence
by Yang, Jian & Zhou, Yinggang & Wang, Zijun
- 681-693 What motivates a subprime borrower to default?
by Daglish, Toby
- 694-700 Debt, investment, and product market competition: A note on the limited liability effect
by Clayton, Matthew J.
- 701-708 A practical approach to validating a PD model
by Medema, Lydian & Koning, Ruud H. & Lensink, Robert
- 709-718 Irreversible investment, managerial discretion and optimal capital structure
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas
- 719-730 Accounting-based versus market-based cross-sectional models of CDS spreads
by Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya
- 731-746 Option trading and individual investor performance
by Bauer, Rob & Cosemans, Mathijs & Eichholtz, Piet
- 747-756 Interaction between housing prices and household borrowing: The Finnish case
by Oikarinen, Elias
- 757-764 Do informed option investors predict stock returns? Evidence from the Taiwan stock exchange
by Chang, Chuang-Chang & Hsieh, Pei-Fang & Lai, Hung-Neng
- 765-774 The impact of venture capital backing on the corporate governance of Australian initial public offerings
by Suchard, Jo-Ann
March 2009, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 443-455 Capital management in mutual financial institutions
by Brown, Christine & Davis, Kevin
- 456-463 Two counters of jumps
by Câmara, António
- 464-472 Common risk factors in bank stocks
by Viale, Ariel M. & Kolari, James W. & Fraser, Donald R.
- 473-485 Linear-quadratic term structure models - Toward the understanding of jumps in interest rates
by Jiang, George & Yan, Shu
- 486-494 Dividends and price momentum
by Asem, Ebenezer
- 495-504 Executive compensation and competition in the banking and financial sectors
by Cuñat, Vicente & Guadalupe, Maria
- 505-513 Recovery rates of commercial lending: Empirical evidence for German companies
by Grunert, Jens & Weber, Martin
- 514-521 Does collateral fuel moral hazard in banking?
by Niinimäki, J.-P.
- 522-533 CEO turnover and bondholder wealth
by Adams, John C. & Mansi, Sattar A.
- 534-545 An analysis of the true notional bond system applied to the CBOT T-bond futures
by Ben-Abdallah, Ramzi & Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michèle
- 546-556 Managers and efficiency in banking
by Kauko, Karlo
- 557-567 Efficiency and productivity growth in the banking industry of Central and Eastern Europe
by Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Margaritis, Dimitris & Staikouras, Christos
- 568-572 Non-concavity problems in the dynamic macroeconomic models: A note
by Hiraguchi, Ryoji
- 573-577 A note on capital asset pricing and heterogeneous taxes
by Eikseth, Hans Marius & Lindset, Snorre
- 578-582 Is it the weather? Comment
by Kamstra, Mark J. & Kramer, Lisa A. & Levi, Maurice D.
- 583-587 Is it the weather? Response
by Jacobsen, Ben & Marquering, Wessel
February 2009, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 183-192 Information uncertainty and auditor reputation
by Autore, Don M. & Billingsley, Randall S. & Schneller, Meir I.
- 193-202 Do analyst recommendations reflect shareholder rights?
by Autore, Don M. & Kovacs, Tunde & Sharma, Vivek
- 203-210 Size matters: Economies of scale in European payments processing
by Beijnen, Christine & Bolt, Wilko
- 211-223 Predicting the bear stock market: Macroeconomic variables as leading indicators
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng
- 224-233 Do artificial income smoothing and real income smoothing contribute to firm value equivalently?
by Huang, Pinghsun & Zhang, Yan & Deis, Donald R. & Moffitt, Jacquelyn S.
- 234-243 Organizational distance and use of collateral for business loans
by Jiménez, Gabriel & Salas, Vicente & Saurina, Jesús
- 244-253 Explaining bank distress in Eastern European transition economies
by Männasoo, Kadri & Mayes, David G.
- 254-262 Does better corporate governance result in higher valuations in emerging markets? Another examination using a new data set
by Morey, Matthew & Gottesman, Aron & Baker, Edward & Godridge, Ben
- 263-271 The profitability of small single-market banks in an era of multi-market banking
by Hannan, Timothy H. & Prager, Robin A.
- 272-280 Performance evaluation of portfolio insurance strategies using stochastic dominance criteria
by Annaert, Jan & Osselaer, Sofieke Van & Verstraete, Bert
- 281-299 Credit risk drivers: Evaluating the contribution of firm level information and of macroeconomic dynamics
by Bonfim, Diana
- 300-307 Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a trade-off from accounts payable and receivable
by Bougheas, Spiros & Mateut, Simona & Mizen, Paul
- 308-316 Block ownership and firm-specific information
by Brockman, Paul & Yan, Xuemin (Sterling)
- 317-325 Governance quality and privately negotiated stock repurchases: Evidence of agency conflict
by Harris, Oneil & Glegg, Charmaine
- 326-334 Disappearing internal capital markets: Evidence from diversified business groups in Korea
by Lee, Sangwoo & Park, Kwangwoo & Shin, Hyun-Han
- 335-346 An analysis of the liquidity benefits provided by secondary markets
by Mantecon, Tomas & Poon, Percy
- 347-357 Determinants of banks' risk exposure to new account fraud - Evidence from Germany
by Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas & Mählmann, Thomas & Versen, Tobias
- 358-366 Debit or credit?
by Zinman, Jonathan
- 367-379 From state to private ownership: Issues from strategic industries
by Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Guedhami, Omrane
- 380-389 Great expectations: Banks as equity underwriters
by Chaplinsky, Susan & Erwin, Gayle R.
- 390-404 Getting PPP right: Identifying mean-reverting real exchange rates in panels
by Chortareas, Georgios & Kapetanios, George
- 405-414 Regime switching in the relationship between equity returns and short-term interest rates in the UK
by Henry, Ólan T.
- 415-424 Are good or bad borrowers discouraged from applying for loans? Evidence from US small business credit markets
by Han, Liang & Fraser, Stuart & Storey, David J.
- 425-434 The role of bank monitoring in corporate governance: Evidence from borrowers' earnings management behavior
by Ahn, Sungyoon & Choi, Wooseok
- 435-442 The changing relationship between earnings expectations and earnings for value and growth stocks during Reg FD
by de Jong, Pieter J. & Apilado, Vince P.
January 2009, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 2-8 Can an Asia Pacific Community, similar to the European Community, emerge?
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 9-19 Stock returns, order imbalances, and commonality: Evidence on individual, institutional, and proprietary investors in China
by Bailey, Warren & Cai, Jun & Cheung, Yan Leung & Wang, Fenghua
- 20-29 Bank ownership reform and bank performance in China
by Lin, Xiaochi & Zhang, Yi
- 30-38 Corporate tax, capital structure, and the accessibility of bank loans: Evidence from China
by Wu, Liansheng & Yue, Heng
- 39-52 The effects of reform on China's bank structure and performance
by Fu, Xiaoqing (Maggie) & Heffernan, Shelagh
- 53-62 Does the stock market affect firm investment in China? A price informativeness perspective
by Wang, Yaping & Wu, Liansheng & Yang, Yunhong
- 63-76 Regulations, earnings management, and post-IPO performance: The Chinese evidence
by Kao, Jennifer L. & Wu, Donghui & Yang, Zhifeng
- 77-87 The effect of ownership on the prudential behavior of banks - The case of China
by Jia, Chunxin
- 88-97 Marketability, control, and the pricing of block shares
by Huang, Zhangkai & Xu, Xingzhong
- 98-112 Effects of the volatility smile on exchange settlement practices: The Hong Kong case
by Chang, Eric C. & Ren, Jinjuan & Shi, Qi
- 113-130 Bank ownership and efficiency in China: What will happen in the world's largest nation?
by Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming
- 131-140 Are New Tigers supplanting Old Mammoths in China's banking system? Evidence from a sample of city commercial banks
by Ferri, Giovanni
- 141-156 Expropriation through loan guarantees to related parties: Evidence from China
by Berkman, Henk & Cole, Rebel A. & Fu, Lawrence J.
- 157-170 Institutional development, financial deepening and economic growth: Evidence from China
by Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul & Zhou, Mingming
- 171-181 Does the type of ownership control matter? Evidence from China's listed companies
by Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Xu, Liping
December 2008, Volume 32, Issue 12
- 2501-2501 Editorial
by Geman, Helyette
- 2502-2519 Spot price modeling and the valuation of electricity forward contracts: The role of demand and capacity
by Cartea, Álvaro & Villaplana, Pablo
- 2520-2529 The price of power: The valuation of power and weather derivatives
by Pirrong, Craig & Jermakyan, Martin
- 2530-2540 Long term spread option valuation and hedging
by Dempster, M.A.H. & Medova, Elena & Tang, Ke
- 2541-2552 Computing the market price of volatility risk in the energy commodity markets
by Doran, James S. & Ronn, Ehud I.
- 2553-2559 WTI crude oil Futures in portfolio diversification: The time-to-maturity effect
by Geman, Hélyette & Kharoubi, Cécile
- 2560-2569 Credit derivatives and loan pricing
by Norden, Lars & Wagner, Wolf
- 2570-2580 Corporate governance in banking: The role of the board of directors
by Andres, Pablo de & Vallelado, Eleuterio
- 2581-2588 Liquidity in auction and specialist market structures: Evidence from the Italian bourse
by Frino, Alex & Gerace, Dionigi & Lepone, Andrew
- 2589-2596 Combining fair pricing and capital requirements for non-life insurance companies
by Gatzert, Nadine & Schmeiser, Hato
- 2597-2605 Determinants of yield spread dynamics: Euro versus US dollar corporate bonds
by Landschoot, Astrid Van
- 2606-2616 Macroeconomic cycles and the stock market's reaction to monetary policy
by Basistha, Arabinda & Kurov, Alexander
- 2617-2627 A first-passage-time model under regime-switching market environment
by Kim, Mi Ae & Jang, Bong-Gyu & Lee, Ho-Seok
- 2628-2635 Corporate restructuring in Japan: Who monitors the monitor?
by Inoue, Kotaro & Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi & Bremer, Marc
- 2636-2645 Controlling-minority shareholder incentive conflicts and directors' and officers' liability insurance: Evidence from China
by Zou, Hong & Wong, Sonia & Shum, Clement & Xiong, Jun & Yan, Jun
- 2646-2654 The stocks at stake: Return and risk in socially responsible investment
by Galema, Rients & Plantinga, Auke & Scholtens, Bert
- 2655-2666 The dynamics of operational loss clustering
by Chernobai, Anna & Yildirim, Yildiray
- 2667-2673 Two-sided coherent risk measures and their application in realistic portfolio optimization
by Chen, Zhiping & Wang, Yi
- 2674-2683 Exploring the nexus between banking sector reform and performance: Evidence from newly acceded EU countries
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D. & Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I.
- 2684-2694 Bank concentration and financial constraints on firm-level investment in Europe
by Ratti, Ronald A. & Lee, Sunglyong & Seol, Youn
- 2695-2705 The role of no-arbitrage on forecasting: Lessons from a parametric term structure model
by Almeida, Caio & Vicente, José
- 2706-2715 Individual stock-option prices and credit spreads
by Cremers, Martijn & Driessen, Joost & Maenhout, Pascal & Weinbaum, David
- 2716-2724 Does corporate international diversification destroy value? Evidence from cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Dos Santos, Marcelo B. & Errunza, Vihang R. & Miller, Darius P.
- 2725-2733 Loan pricing under Basel II in an imperfectly competitive banking market
by Ruthenberg, David & Landskroner, Yoram
November 2008, Volume 32, Issue 11
- 2287-2287 Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 2288-2292 Financial services in an increasingly integrated global financial market
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 2293-2306 Inflation-indexed swaps and swaptions
by Hinnerich, Mia
- 2307-2324 Effective fair pricing of international mutual funds
by Chua, Choong Tze & Lai, Sandy & Wu, Yangru
- 2325-2335 The expansion of services in European banking: Implications for loan pricing and interest margins
by Lepetit, Laetitia & Nys, Emmanuelle & Rous, Philippe & Tarazi, Amine
- 2336-2345 The contribution of product mix versus efficiency and technical change in US banking
by Asaftei, Gabriel
- 2346-2360 Characteristics determining the efficiency of foreign banks in Australia
by Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Williams, Barry
- 2361-2375 Pre-IPO ownership structure and its impact on the IPO process
by Alavi, Arash & Pham, Peter Kien & Pham, Toan My
- 2376-2389 Foreign versus local investors: Who knows more? Who makes more?
by Kalev, Petko S. & Nguyen, Anh H. & Oh, Natalie Y.
- 2390-2400 The dynamics of quote adjustments
by Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat & Jiang, Jing
- 2401-2411 Can the evolution of implied volatility be forecasted? Evidence from European and US implied volatility indices
by Konstantinidi, Eirini & Skiadopoulos, George & Tzagkaraki, Emilia
- 2412-2422 Rating agencies and the role of rating publication rights
by Mählmann, Thomas
- 2423-2432 Family values: Ownership structure, performance and capital structure of Canadian firms
by King, Michael R. & Santor, Eric
- 2433-2443 The determinants of the voting premium in Italy: The evidence from 1974 to 2003
by Caprio, Lorenzo & Croci, Ettore
- 2444-2452 Portfolio choice and mortality-contingent claims: The general HARA case
by Huang, Huaxiong & Milevsky, Moshe A.
- 2453-2461 Ex-dividend returns: The Mexican puzzle
by Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Martinez, Valeria
- 2462-2470 Deviations from optimal CEO ownership and firm value
by Tong, Zhenxu
- 2471-2481 Detecting structural breaks and identifying risk factors in hedge fund returns: A Bayesian approach
by Meligkotsidou, Loukia & Vrontos, Ioannis D.
- 2482-2492 Accurate minimum capital risk requirements: A comparison of several approaches
by Grané, A. & Veiga, H.
- 2493-2500 Cross-country variation in household access to financial services
by Honohan, Patrick
October 2008, Volume 32, Issue 10
- 1989-1990 Risk management in commodity and financial markets
by D'Ecclesia, Rita L.
- 1991-2005 Time-consistency in managing a commodity portfolio: A dynamic risk measure approach
by Geman, Hélyette & Ohana, Steve
- 2006-2021 Pricing forward contracts in power markets by the certainty equivalence principle: Explaining the sign of the market risk premium
by Benth, Fred Espen & Cartea, Álvaro & Kiesel, Rüdiger
- 2022-2032 An econometric analysis of emission allowance prices
by Paolella, Marc S. & Taschini, Luca
- 2033-2045 Analytical pricing of discretely monitored Asian-style options: Theory and application to commodity markets
by Fusai, Gianluca & Marena, Marina & Roncoroni, Andrea
- 2046-2056 Robust optimization of conditional value at risk and portfolio selection
by Quaranta, Anna Grazia & Zaffaroni, Alberto
- 2057-2063 Beyond Sharpe ratio: Optimal asset allocation using different performance ratios
by Farinelli, Simone & Ferreira, Manuel & Rossello, Damiano & Thoeny, Markus & Tibiletti, Luisa
- 2064-2075 A revisited and stable Fourier transform method for affine jump diffusion models
by Minenna, Marcello & Verzella, Paolo
- 2076-2088 Pricing discretely monitored Asian options under Levy processes
by Fusai, Gianluca & Meucci, Attilio
- 2089-2098 On real interest rate dynamics and regime switching
by Kanas, Angelos
- 2099-2110 The performance effect of managerial ownership: Evidence from China
by Hu, Yifan & Zhou, Xianming
- 2111-2123 An empirical analysis of the dynamic relationship between mutual fund flow and market return volatility
by Cao, Charles & Chang, Eric C. & Wang, Ying
- 2124-2135 Influence of disclosure and governance on risk of US financial services firms following Sarbanes-Oxley
by Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D.
- 2136-2147 Information acquisition and financial contagion
by Hasman, Augusto & Samartín, Margarita
- 2148-2177 A century of corporate takeovers: What have we learned and where do we stand?
by Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc
- 2178-2187 Tunneling and propping: A justification for pyramidal ownership
by Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Toolsema, Linda A.
- 2188-2204 Financial distress, corporate control, and management turnover
by Jostarndt, Philipp & Sautner, Zacharias
- 2205-2219 How does the call market method affect price efficiency? Evidence from the Singapore Stock Market
by Chang, Rosita P. & Rhee, S. Ghon & Stone, Gregory R. & Tang, Ning
- 2220-2236 Developing a stress testing framework based on market risk models
by Alexander, Carol & Sheedy, Elizabeth
- 2237-2247 Bank shareholding and lending: Complementarity or substitution? Some evidence from a panel of large Italian firms
by Barucci, Emilio & Mattesini, Fabrizio
- 2248-2253 Market quality changes in the London Stock Market
by Chelley-Steeley, Patricia L.
- 2254-2266 A behavioral explanation for the negative asymmetric return-volatility relation
by Hibbert, Ann Marie & Daigler, Robert T. & Dupoyet, Brice
- 2267-2274 Bayesian inference for issuer heterogeneity in credit ratings migration
by Kadam, Ashay & Lenk, Peter
- 2275-2286 The optimal structure of PD buckets
by Krink, Thiemo & Paterlini, Sandra & Resti, Andrea
September 2008, Volume 32, Issue 9
- 1709-1722 Improving VWAP strategies: A dynamic volume approach
by Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Darolles, Serge & Le Fol, Gaëlle
- 1723-1742 Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior
by Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi
- 1743-1753 Diversification and ownership concentration
by Parigi, Bruno M. & Pelizzon, Loriana
- 1754-1766 Weather and intraday patterns in stock returns and trading activity
by Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chou, Robin K. & Lin, Yueh-Hsiang
- 1767-1781 Institutional ownership stability and BHC performance
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Jia, Jingyi Jane
- 1782-1794 Reference point formation by market investors
by Kliger, Doron & Kudryavtsev, Andrey
- 1795-1809 Internal financial constraints, external financial constraints, and investment choice: Evidence from a panel of UK firms
by Guariglia, Alessandra
- 1810-1819 Can commodity futures be profitably traded with quantitative market timing strategies?
by Marshall, Ben R. & Cahan, Rochester H. & Cahan, Jared M.
- 1820-1835 Competition versus efficiency: What drives franchise values in European banking?
by De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander
- 1836-1849 The diversification and financial performance of US credit unions
by Goddard, John & McKillop, Donal & Wilson, John O.S.
- 1850-1859 Socially responsible investment funds: Investor reaction to current and past returns
by Benson, Karen L. & Humphrey, Jacquelyn E.
- 1860-1869 Inside shareholders' effective tax rates and dividends
by Holmen, Martin & Knopf, John D. & Peterson, Stefan
- 1870-1882 Spectral risk measures and portfolio selection
by Adam, Alexandre & Houkari, Mohamed & Laurent, Jean-Paul
- 1883-1893 Offsetting the implicit incentives: Benefits of benchmarking in money management
by Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna & Shapiro, Alexander
- 1894-1906 Cash flow, investment, and investment opportunities: New tests using UK panel data
by Carpenter, Robert E. & Guariglia, Alessandra
- 1907-1915 Nonparametric, conditional pricing of higher order multivariate contingent claims
by Giannopoulos, Kostas
- 1916-1927 US ADR and Hong Kong H-share discounts of Shanghai-listed firms
by Arquette, Gregory C. & Brown Jr., William O. & Burdekin, Richard C.K.
- 1928-1940 The decision to first enter the public bond market: The role of firm reputation, funding choices, and bank relationships
by Hale, Galina & Santos, João A.C.
- 1941-1953 Stock market volatility around national elections
by Bialkowski, Jedrzej & Gottschalk, Katrin & Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr
- 1954-1969 Capital structure around the world: The roles of firm- and country-specific determinants
by de Jong, Abe & Kabir, Rezaul & Nguyen, Thuy Thu
- 1970-1983 A Markov regime switching approach for hedging energy commodities
by Alizadeh, Amir H. & Nomikos, Nikos K. & Pouliasis, Panos K.
- 1984-1987 A note on "Inflation and Welfare"
by Cysne, Rubens Penha
August 2008, Volume 32, Issue 8
- 1431-1431 Editorial
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 1432-1439 The significance of a world government in the process of globalization in the 21st century
by Moshirian, Fariborz
- 1440-1451 The cyclical behaviour of European bank capital buffers
by Jokipii, Terhi & Milne, Alistair
- 1452-1467 Bank income structure and risk: An empirical analysis of European banks
by Lepetit, Laetitia & Nys, Emmanuelle & Rous, Philippe & Tarazi, Amine
- 1468-1483 The economics of credit cards, debit cards and ATMs: A survey and some new evidence
by Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco
- 1484-1498 Investment decisions and internal capital markets: Evidence from acquisitions
by Doukas, John A. & Kan, Ozgur B.
- 1499-1507 Credit to government and banking sector performance
by Hauner, David
- 1508-1521 What lies beneath: Foreign exchange rate exposure, hedging and cash flows
by Bartram, Söhnke M.
- 1522-1540 Financial market integration and the value of global diversification: Evidence for US acquirers in cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun, Xian
- 1541-1551 Comparing the performance of market-based and accounting-based bankruptcy prediction models
by Agarwal, Vineet & Taffler, Richard
- 1552-1565 Mutual funds' ownership and firm performance: Evidence from China
by Yuan, Rongli & Xiao, Jason Zezhong & Zou, Hong
- 1566-1582 Hedging, financing, and investment decisions: Theory and empirical tests
by Lin, Chen-Miao & Phillips, Richard D. & Smith, Stephen D.
- 1583-1597 An empirical analysis of aggregate household portfolios
by Normandin, Michel & St-Amour, Pascal
- 1598-1612 Bank consolidation and new business formation
by Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi
- 1613-1624 Split bond ratings and rating migration
by Livingston, Miles & Naranjo, Andy & Zhou, Lei
- 1625-1635 Common liquidity shocks and market collapse: Lessons from the market for perps
by Fernando, Chitru S. & Herring, Richard J. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 1636-1647 How important is asymmetric covariance for the risk premium of international assets?
by Mazzotta, Stefano
- 1648-1660 Utilitarianism and fairness in portfolio positioning
by de Palma, André & Prigent, Jean-Luc
- 1661-1676 Demand estimation and consumer welfare in the banking industry
by Dick, Astrid A.
- 1677-1686 Bank capital regulation in a barrier option framework
by Episcopos, Athanasios
- 1687-1698 Decomposing liquidity along the limit order book
by Rakowski, David & Wang Beardsley, Xiaoxin
- 1699-1707 Why 'Basel II' may need a leverage ratio restriction
by Blum, Jürg M.
July 2008, Volume 32, Issue 7
- 1177-1177 Francesco Paris, the power of the will
by Szego, Giorgio
- 1178-1187 Risk aversion and skewness preference
by Post, Thierry & van Vliet, Pim & Levy, Haim
- 1188-1197 A comparison of MAD and CVaR models with real features
by Angelelli, Enrico & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 1198-1208 Implicit recourse and credit card securitizations: What do fraud losses reveal?
by Vermilyea, Todd A. & Webb, Elizabeth R. & Kish, Andrew A.
- 1209-1220 Determinants of corporate cash holdings: Evidence from spin-offs
by D'Mello, Ranjan & Krishnaswami, Sudha & Larkin, Patrick J.
- 1221-1233 Information shares in the US Treasury market
by Mizrach, Bruce & Neely, Christopher J.
- 1234-1241 Opacity of young businesses: Evidence from rating disagreements
by Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika
- 1242-1254 Flexible inflation targeting and financial stability: Is it enough to stabilize inflation and output?
by Akram, Q. Farooq & Eitrheim, Øyvind
- 1255-1268 Volume and skewness in international equity markets
by Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm & Lynch, Margaret
- 1269-1285 The delivery option in credit default swaps
by Jankowitsch, Rainer & Pullirsch, Rainer & Veza, Tanja