Rehypothecation dilemma: Impact of collateral rehypothecation on derivative prices under bilateral counterparty credit risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Johannes & Suresh Sundaresan, 2007. "The Impact of Collateralization on Swap Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 383-410, February.
- Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga & Vadim Linetsky, 2011. "Pricing equity default swaps under the jump-to-default extended CEV model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 513-540, September.
- Singh, M., 2010. "Under-collateralisation and rehypothecation in the OTC derivatives markets," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 14, pages 113-119, July.
- Bliss, Robert R. & Kaufman, George G., 2006. "Derivatives and systemic risk: Netting, collateral, and closeout," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Acharya, V. V., 2013. "A transparency standard for derivatives," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 17, pages 81-89, April.
- Viral V. Acharya, 2012. "A Transparency Standard for Derivatives," NBER Chapters,in: Risk Topography: Systemic Risk and Macro Modeling, pages 83-95 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manmohan Singh & James Aitken, 2010. "The (Sizable) Role of Rehypothecation in the Shadow Banking System," IMF Working Papers 10/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Albanese, Claudio & Chen, Oliver X., 2006. "Implied migration rates from credit barrier models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 607-626, February.
- Vadim Linetsky, 2006. "Pricing Equity Derivatives Subject To Bankruptcy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 255-282.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damiano Brigo & Agostino Capponi & Andrea Pallavicini & Vasileios Papatheodorou, 2011. "Collateral Margining in Arbitrage-Free Counterparty Valuation Adjustment including Re-Hypotecation and Netting," Papers 1101.3926, arXiv.org.
- Peter Carr & Vadim Linetsky, 2006. "A jump to default extended CEV model: an application of Bessel processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 303-330, September.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne, 2001. "Do Credit Spreads Reflect Stationary Leverage Ratios?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1929-1957, October.
- Campi, Luciano & Polbennikov, Simon & Sbuelz, Alessandro, 2009. "Systematic equity-based credit risk: A CEV model with jump to default," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-108, January.
- Duffie, Darrell & Huang, Ming, 1996. " Swap Rates and Credit Quality," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 921-949, July.
More about this item
KeywordsShadow banking; Collateral segregation; Credit rating migration; Margin call;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:48:y:2014:i:c:p:361-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.