Pricing Equity Derivatives Subject To Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidal Nunes, João Pedro & Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style knock-in options on defaultable stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 343-360.
- Agostino Capponi & José Figueroa-López & Andrea Pascucci, 2015.
"Dynamic credit investment in partially observed markets,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 891-939, October.
- Agostino Capponi & Jose Enrique Figueroa Lopez & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "Dynamic Credit Investment in Partially Observed Markets," Papers 1303.2950, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Xu, Ruxing, 2011. "A lattice approach for pricing convertible bond asset swaps with market risk and counterparty risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2143-2153, September.
- Kim, Jinbeom & Leung, Tim, 2016.
"Pricing derivatives with counterparty risk and collateralization: A fixed point approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 525-539.
- Jinbeom Kim & Tim Leung, 2015. "Pricing Derivatives with Counterparty Risk and Collateralization: A Fixed Point Approach," Papers 1501.06221, arXiv.org.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Positive Eigenfunctions of Markovian Pricing Operators: Hansen-Scheinkman Factorization, Ross Recovery and Long-Term Pricing," Papers 1411.3075, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Anastasia Borovykh & Cornelis W. Oosterlee & Andrea Pascucci, 2016. "Pricing Bermudan options under local L\'evy models with default," Papers 1604.08735, arXiv.org.
- Lingfei Li & Vadim Linetsky, 2015. "Discretely monitored first passage problems and barrier options: an eigenfunction expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 941-977, October.
- Azusa Takeyama & Nick Constantinou & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2012. "A Framework for Extracting the Probability of Default from Stock Option Prices," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Nan Chen & S. G. Kou, 2009. "Credit Spreads, Optimal Capital Structure, And Implied Volatility With Endogenous Default And Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 343-378.
- Andrea De Martino & Edward Manuel Ruiz Crosby & Roberto Stagni, 2017. "A unified framework for pricing credit and equity derivatives," Working Papers 2017-116, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Agostino Capponi & Stefano Pagliarani & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2014. "Pricing vulnerable claims in a Lévy-driven model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 755-789, October.
- Rüdiger Frey & Thorsten Schmidt, 2009. "Pricing Corporate Securities Under Noisy Asset Information," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 403-421.
- Tetsuya Ishikawa & Scott Robertson, 2017. "Optimal Investment and Pricing in the Presence of Defaults," Papers 1703.00062, arXiv.org.
- Peter Carr & Vadim Linetsky, 2006. "A jump to default extended CEV model: an application of Bessel processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 303-330, September.
- Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos & Vidal Nunes, João Pedro, 2013. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4059-4072.
- Campi, Luciano & Polbennikov, Simon & Sbuelz, Alessandro, 2009. "Systematic equity-based credit risk: A CEV model with jump to default," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-108, January.
- José Carlos Dias & João Pedro Vidal Nunes & João Pedro Ruas, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of European-style double barrier options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1995-2010, December.
- Bo Young Chang & Greg Orosi, 2016. "Equity Option-Implied Probability of Default and Equity Recovery Rate," Staff Working Papers 16-58, Bank of Canada.
- Sakurai, Yuji & Uchida, Yoshihiko, 2014. "Rehypothecation dilemma: Impact of collateral rehypothecation on derivative prices under bilateral counterparty credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 361-373.
- Zhang, Hongzhong & Leung, Tim & Hadjiliadis, Olympia, 2013.
"Stochastic modeling and fair valuation of drawdown insurance,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 840-850.
- Hongzhong Zhang & Tim Leung & Olympia Hadjiliadis, 2013. "Stochastic Modeling and Fair Valuation of Drawdown Insurance," Papers 1310.3860, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:255-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.