Pricing Equity Derivatives Subject To Bankruptcy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 16 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0960-1627|
- Vidal Nunes, João Pedro & Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style knock-in options on defaultable stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 343-360.
- Kim, Jinbeom & Leung, Tim, 2016.
"Pricing derivatives with counterparty risk and collateralization: A fixed point approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 525-539.
- Jinbeom Kim & Tim Leung, 2015. "Pricing Derivatives with Counterparty Risk and Collateralization: A Fixed Point Approach," Papers 1501.06221, arXiv.org.
- Agostino Capponi & José Figueroa-López & Andrea Pascucci, 2015. "Dynamic credit investment in partially observed markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 891-939, October.
- Agostino Capponi & Jose Enrique Figueroa Lopez & Andrea Pascucci, 2013. "Dynamic Credit Investment in Partially Observed Markets," Papers 1303.2950, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Xu, Ruxing, 2011. "A lattice approach for pricing convertible bond asset swaps with market risk and counterparty risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2143-2153, September.
- Tetsuya Ishikawa & Scott Robertson, 2017. "Optimal Investment and Pricing in the Presence of Defaults," Papers 1703.00062, arXiv.org.
- Peter Carr & Vadim Linetsky, 2006. "A jump to default extended CEV model: an application of Bessel processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 303-330, September.
- Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos & Vidal Nunes, João Pedro, 2013. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4059-4072.
- Campi, Luciano & Polbennikov, Simon & Sbuelz, Alessandro, 2009. "Systematic equity-based credit risk: A CEV model with jump to default," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-108, January.
- Likuan Qin & Vadim Linetsky, 2014. "Positive Eigenfunctions of Markovian Pricing Operators: Hansen-Scheinkman Factorization, Ross Recovery and Long-Term Pricing," Papers 1411.3075, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Anastasia Borovykh & Cornelis W. Oosterlee & Andrea Pascucci, 2016. "Pricing Bermudan options under local L\'evy models with default," Papers 1604.08735, arXiv.org.
- Lingfei Li & Vadim Linetsky, 2015. "Discretely monitored first passage problems and barrier options: an eigenfunction expansion approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 941-977, October.
- Azusa Takeyama & Nick Constantinou & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2012. "A Framework for Extracting the Probability of Default from Stock Option Prices," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- José Carlos Dias & João Pedro Vidal Nunes & João Pedro Ruas, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of European-style double barrier options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1995-2010, December.
- Bo Young Chang & Greg Orosi, 2016. "Equity Option-Implied Probability of Default and Equity Recovery Rate," Staff Working Papers 16-58, Bank of Canada.
- Sakurai, Yuji & Uchida, Yoshihiko, 2014. "Rehypothecation dilemma: Impact of collateral rehypothecation on derivative prices under bilateral counterparty credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 361-373.
- Zhang, Hongzhong & Leung, Tim & Hadjiliadis, Olympia, 2013. "Stochastic modeling and fair valuation of drawdown insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 840-850.
- Hongzhong Zhang & Tim Leung & Olympia Hadjiliadis, 2013. "Stochastic Modeling and Fair Valuation of Drawdown Insurance," Papers 1310.3860, arXiv.org.
- Agostino Capponi & Stefano Pagliarani & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2014. "Pricing vulnerable claims in a Lévy-driven model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 755-789, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:255-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed