A Transparency Standard for Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- J. P. Florens & J. J. Heckman & C. Meghir & E. Vytlacil, 2008.
"Identification of Treatment Effects Using Control Functions in Models With Continuous, Endogenous Treatment and Heterogeneous Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 1191-1206, September.
- Jean-Pierre Florens & James J. Heckman & Costas Meghir & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2008. "Identification of Treatment Effects Using Control Functions in Models with Continuous, Endogenous Treatment and Heterogeneous Effects," NBER Working Papers 14002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.P. Florensy & J. J. Heckmanz & C. Meghirx & E. Vytlacil, 2008. "Identification of Treatment Effects Using Control Functions in Models with Continuous, Endogenous Treatment and Heterogeneous Effects," Working Papers 200832, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hoderlein, Stefan & Klemelä, Jussi & Mammen, Enno, 2010. "Analyzing The Random Coefficient Model Nonparametrically," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 804-837, June.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Rosa L. Matzkin, 2001. "Panel Data Estimators for Nonseparable Models with Endogenous Regressors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stinchcombe, Maxwell B. & White, Halbert, 1998. "Consistent Specification Testing With Nuisance Parameters Present Only Under The Alternative," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 295-325, June.
- Richard Blundell & Rosa Matzkin, 2010. "Conditions for the existence of control functions in nonseparable simultaneous equations models," CeMMAP working papers CWP28/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Chesher, 2003. "Identification in Nonseparable Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1405-1441, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mayordomo, Sergio & Rodriguez-Moreno, Maria & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2014.
"Derivatives holdings and systemic risk in the U.S. banking sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 84-104.
- MarÃa RodrÃguez-Moreno & Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a, 2012. "Derivatives Holdings and Systemic Risk in the U.S. Banking Sector," Faculty Working Papers 21/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Sakurai, Yuji & Uchida, Yoshihiko, 2014. "Rehypothecation dilemma: Impact of collateral rehypothecation on derivative prices under bilateral counterparty credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 361-373.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-11-14 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2011-11-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-11-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .