1987, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 239-242 Bounded-influence instrumental variables estimator : An extension
by Furno, Marilena
- 243-247 Rejections of orthogonality in rational expectations models : Further Monte Carlo results for an extended set of regressors
by Galbraith, John W. & Dolado, Juan & Banerjee, Anindya
- 249-254 Errors in variables in the multinomial response model
by Kao, Chihwa & Schnell, John F.
- 255-258 Mean adjustment and the CUSUM test for structural change
by Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter
- 259-261 A Monte Carlo test of preference independence
by Selvanathan, Saroja
- 263-265 Linear errors-in-variables models : Some performance tests on the polynomial IV estimator
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 267-270 Audit probabilities and tax evasion in a business simulation
by Webley, Paul
- 271-277 Sterilization policies in the EMS countries : An empirical analysis
by Gasos, Pablo & Maennig, Wolfgang
- 279-282 Factor proportions and multinationals : Choice of technique or choice of industry?
by Hill, Hal
- 283-288 On requiring the durable goods monopolist to sell
by Malueg, David A. & Solow, John L.
- 289-294 Further evidence on the screening hypothesis
by Cohn, Elchanan & Kiker, B. F. & De Oliveira, M. Mendes
- 295-298 Regional differences and the components of growth and inequality change
by Berrebi, Z. M. & Silber, Jacques
1987, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 101-104 The power function of a published hypothesis test
by Denton, Frank T.
- 105-109 Location-price equilibria in a spatial model of discriminatory pricing
by Kats, Amoz
- 111-116 Toward empirical applications of lie-group technical progress functions
by Mitchell, Thomas M.
- 117-122 The policy ineffectiveness proposition : Some further tests
by Darrat, Ali F.
- 123-126 Harberger versus Marshall : Approximating general equilibrium welfare changes
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 127-130 Certainty equivalence in expected profit maximization implies impossibility of loss
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Ma, Barry K.
- 131-135 A note on inducing cooperation by reciprocative strategy
by Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald
- 137-142 The effects of expected inflation on real returns in the argentine indexed bond market
by Boschen, John F. & Newman, John L.
- 143-148 Efficient 'myopic' asset pricing in general equilibrium : A potential pitfall in excess volatility tests
by Buiter, Willem H.
- 149-153 On the specification of granger-causality tests using the cointegration methodology
by MacDonald, Ronald & Kearney, Colm
- 155-160 On some global properties of Gorman class demand systems
by Heineke, J. M. & Shefrin, H. M.
- 161-166 When marginal-cost pricing is the expected second-best
by Jones, Robert A. & Southey, Clive
- 167-171 The impact of tax-deductible saving on dynamic efficiency
by Daly, Michael J. & Naqib, Fadle
- 173-176 In search of industry effects of large conglomerate mergers
by Feinberg, Robert M.
- 177-182 A tax cum subsidy regulatory alternative for controlling pollution : Insights from thinking about acid rain
by Yohe, Gary & MacAvoy, Paul
- 183-189 Poverty trap and the hidden labor market
by Fortin, Bernard & Hung, Nguyen M.
- 191-195 Screening unemployment in a dual labor market
by Jones, Stephen R. G.
- 197-200 Union membership and employment dynamics
by Jones, Stephen R. G.
1987, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-2 Investment demand under log-linear technology
by El Hodiri, Mohamed A.
- 3-7 Exact aggregation when prices are variable across individuals
by Lau, Lawrence J. & Wu, Ho-mou
- 9-13 Observational equivalence of the overlapping-generations and the cash-in-advance economies
by Huo, Teh M.
- 15-19 The Ricardian equivalence hypothesis : Some Canadian evidence
by Koray, Faik & McMillin, W. Douglas
- 21-25 State-dependent SSB utility
by Fishburn, Peter C. & Lavalle, Irving H.
- 27-30 A survey measure of risk aversion
by Montmarquette, Claude & Blais, Andre
- 31-34 Financial repression and the relative price of non-traded goods
by Feldman, David H. & Gang, Ira N.
- 35-38 Inventory investment in the United States, 1920-1941
by Smyth, David J.
- 39-41 Relationships among estimators of triangular econometric models
by Garen, John E.
- 43-46 Testing overidentifying restrictions with inefficient estimators
by Hylton, Keith
- 47-49 Testing regression models for random effects outliers under elliptical symmetry
by McCabe, B. P. M.
- 51-53 On an extension of the Gale-Nikaido-Debreu lemma
by Florenzano, Monique
- 63-66 Monetary policy and short-term interest rates : New evidence on the liquidity effect
by Hardouvelis, Gikas A.
- 67-70 Dynamic stability under a dual exchange rate regime with neutral intervention operations
by Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Wen-ya
- 71-74 The efficiency of the forward exchange market : Some evidence for the pound sterling-US dollar exchange rate using residuals from the LUS class
by McAvinchey, I. D. & MacDonald, R.
- 75-78 Speculative attacks on the currency with uncertain monetary policy reactions
by Willman, Alpo
- 79-84 The impact of regulation on the riskiness of electric utilities
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Makhija, Anil K.
- 85-89 Output price indices for regulated monopoly
by Reece, William S. & Zieschang, Kimberly D.
- 91-94 The nature of unemployment in segmented labor markets
by Demekas, Dimitrios G.
- 95-99 A musical note on the efficiency wage hypothesis : Programmings, wages and budgets of American symphony orchestras
by Ito, Takatoshi & Domian, Dale
1987, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 305-309 A product differentiation model with outside goods and price bargaining
by Kim, Sunwoong
- 311-315 The proportion of coalitionally unstable situations under the plurality rule
by Lepelley, Dominique & Mbih, Boniface
- 317-320 Rawlsian distributive justice and rights
by Mezzetti, Claudio
- 321-326 Risk aversion and the Nash solution in stochastic bargaining experiments
by Harrison, Glenn W.
- 327-329 Price regulation in insurance markets with asymmetric information
by Henriet, Dominique & Rochet, Jean-Claude
- 331-334 Soviet postwar industrial growth and capital labour substitution : An empirical note
by Bairam, E.
- 335-338 Monetary deregulation and inverting the inverted fisher effect
by Placone, Dennis & Wallace, Myles S.
- 339-342 Errors in variables in a random-effects probit model for panel data
by Kao, Chihwa & Schnell, John F.
- 343-347 Generalized inverses and asymptotic properties of Wald tests
by Vuong, Quang H.
- 349-352 On the existence and uniqueness of value functions in models of labor market dynamics
by Sharma, Sunil
- 353-358 Tax exporting and the marginal cost of public spending
by Wildasin, David E.
- 359-362 New indices of segregation
by Butler, Richard J.
- 363-367 U.S. bilateral trade balances and the dollar
by Cushman, David O.
- 369-372 Monitoring structural changes within the wholesale and retail trades
by Attaran, Mohsen & Guseman, Dennis
- 373-379 Interpreting sample selection effects
by Dolton, P. J. & Makepeace, G. H.
- 381-384 Market estimates of worker dislocation costs
by Anderson, Donald W. & Chandran, Ram V.
- 385-389 A new index of income inequality : The B measure
by Basmann, R. L. & Slottje, D. J.
1987, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 207-211 Non-trivial subgame perfect duopoly equilibria can be supported by continuous reaction functions
by Samuelson, Larry
- 213-218 Consistent preferences and the allocation of effort under uncertainty : The case of risk-averse behavior
by Sproule, Robert A.
- 219-222 Consumption of non-durables and durables : An empirical note
by Kugler, P. & Bossard, A.
- 223-226 A hicksian link between inflation and the term structure
by Honohan, Patrick
- 227-230 An alternative measure of random walk components in time series
by Aoki, Masanao
- 231-235 Testing for unit roots : An empirical investigation
by Downes, A. S. & Leon, H.
- 237-242 Hypothesis testing in regression models with AR(1) errors and a lagged dependent variable : Bootstrapping and artificial regression compared
by Prescott, D. & Stengos, T.
- 243-247 Demand uncertainty, price-fixing firms, and parameter estimation
by Ramamohan Rao, T. V. S. & Singh, Saraswati P.
- 249-252 A note on the power of least squares tests for a unit root
by West, Kenneth D.
- 253-256 A compact space of transitive locally non-satiated preference relations
by Back, Kerry
- 257-259 Testing the autoregressive process of a cross-country demand system against a higher-order alternative
by Chung, Ching-Fan & Theil, Henri
- 261-265 Income Elasticities at different price vectors
by Theil, Henri & Seale, James Jr.
- 267-271 A new perspective on price indices
by Van der Meer, Tjemme
- 273-277 Sensitivity of optimal commodity taxes to relaxing leisure/goods separability and to the wage rate
by Murty, M. N. & Ray, Ranjan
- 279-285 Coordination of optimal taxation in a two-country equilibrium model
by van der ploeg, F.
- 287-290 Politically realistic objective functions and trade policy PROFs and tariffs
by Baldwin, Richard
- 291-293 Are foreign exchange forecasts rational? : An empirical note
by Avraham, David & Ungar, Meyer & Zilberfarb, Ben-Zion
- 295-298 Intercountry inequalities in income and 'index of net social progress' : Evidence from recent data
by Ram, Rati
- 299-303 An econometric model for the simultaneous estimation of the demand for medical care and the demand for health insurance : A first approach
by Van De Ven, Wynand P. M. M.
1987, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 107-111 Bargaining and the evolution of cooperation in a dynamic game
by Benhabib, Jess & Ferri, Giovanni
- 113-116 A note on risk aversion and multivariate, state-dependent preferences
by Elliot, Catherine S.
- 117-120 Testing the continuity of individual bid density functions : Some further results
by Hoffman, Elizabeth & Marsden, James R. & Saidibaghgandomi, Reza
- 121-125 Uncertain lifetime and ordinal impatience
by Peck, Richard M. & Srinagesh, Padamanbhan
- 127-131 On the multiplicity of perfect equilibria in a dynamic oligopoly
by Thepot, Jacques J.
- 133-137 Egalitarianism and equilibrium output in producer cooperatives
by Nitzan, Shmuel & Schnytzer, Adi
- 139-140 The CES is a discrete choice model?
by Anderson, Simon P. & De Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 141-144 Inequalities for LR, W, and LM statistics
by Magee, Lonnie
- 145-149 Exact likelihood function for a regression model with MA(1) errors
by Valls Pereira, Pedro L.
- 151-155 An improved single equation estimation procedure for rational expectations models
by Power, Simon
- 157-160 Asymptotic distribution of Durbin-Watson statistic
by Srivastava, M. S.
- 161-163 Aids, translog, and the Gorman polar form
by Lewbel, Arthur
- 165-169 Beliefs and arbitrage pricing
by Jarrow, Robert
- 171-175 Market share and efficiency : A reprise
by Heywood, John S.
- 177-180 Industrial structure and export subsidy as trade policies in an oligopoly with a U-shaped average cost curve
by Tanaka, Yasuhito
- 181-185 Consistency of conjectures and reactions?
by De Zeeuw, Aart J. & Van Der Ploeg, Frederick
- 187-190 Estimating total factor productivity in a generalized cost system
by Israilevich, Philip & Kowalewski, Kim J.
- 191-196 The pricing of a metal output obtained from multigrade ore deposits
by Hung, N. M. & Nguyen, T. H.
- 197-201 Public debt and demographic growth in an overlapping generations model
by Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel
- 203-206 Bootstrapping the autoregressive structure of cross-country demand systems
by Chung, Ching-Fan & Seale, James Jr. & Theil, Henri
1987, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-4 Sufficient conditions for equivalence of ex ante unanimity propositions : A note
by Van Hulle, C.
- 5-9 Bargaining games with a random sequence of who makes the offers
by Hoel, Michael
- 11-17 A note on long-term contracts
by Ito, Takatoshi
- 19-25 Interest rates and inflation in the frequency domain New evidence
by Barthold, Thomas A. & Dougan, William R.
- 27-32 Do we reject rational expectations models too often? : Interpreting evidence using Nagar expansions
by Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan
- 33-38 A tractable likelihood function for the normal-gamma stochastic frontier model
by Beckers, Dominique E. & Hammond, Christopher J.
- 39-44 Bayes prediction in the linear model with spherically symmetric errors
by Jammalamadaka, S. Rao & Tiwari, Ram C. & Chib, Siddhartha
- 45-49 Errors in variables in panel data with a binary dependent variable
by Kao, Chihwa & Schnell, John F.
- 51-55 Inadmissibility of the iterative Stein-rule estimator of the disturbance variance in a linear regression
by Ohtani, Kazuhiro
- 57-61 Prediction mean square error for non-stationary multivariate time series using estimated parameters
by Reinsel, Gregory C. & Lewis, Richard A.
- 63-67 The size bias of White's information matrix test
by Taylor, Larry W.
- 73-77 Strategic and non-competitive trade interventions
by Grinols, Earl L.
- 79-82 More on the non-equivalence of voluntary export restraints
by Mendez, JoseA.
- 83-87 The Stolper-Samuelson theorem under decreasing returns to scale
by Ylonen, Sakari
- 89-92 Industrial policy and U.S.-Japanese trade
by Audretsch, David B. & Yamawaki, Hideki
- 93-97 The Coase conjecture need not hold for durable good monopolies with depreciation
by Bond, Eric W. & Samuelson, Larry
- 99-105 Explaining and predicting airline yields with non-parametric regression trees
by Williams, Michael A. & Joskow, Andrew S. & Johnson, Richard L. & Hurdle, Gloria J.
1987, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 311-315 On monopolistic competition and the equilibria of non-tatonnement processes
by Saldanha, Fernando M. C. B.
- 317-322 Monopolistic competition and the stability of industrial equilibrium
by Chao, Chichur & Takayama, Akira
- 323-328 The role of indifference in sequential models of spatial competition : An example
by Dewatripont, Mathias
- 329-334 On the concepts of returns to scale
by Ide, Toyonari & Takayama, Akira
- 335-339 Organizational decision-making quality and the severity of the free-riding problem
by Gradstein, Mark & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 341-342 A note on the monotonicity of Vn
by Lehrer, Ehud
- 343-347 Auctions with entry
by McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John
- 349-353 Moment preferences and polynomial utility
by Muller, Sigrid M. & Machina, Mark J.
- 355-357 The minimum cost spanning forest game
by Rosenthal, Edward C.
- 359-364 How did households interpret chernobyl? : A bayesian analysis of risk perceptions
by Smith, V. Kerry & Michaels, R. Gregory
- 365-369 On the periodicity of solutions to dynamic problems of costly price adjustment under inflation
by Zinde-Walsh, Victoria
- 371-374 Measuring the distance between relative price vectors of different countries
by Theil, Henri & Seale, James Jr.
- 375-379 Trade taxes and subsidies with imperfect competition
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 381-386 Monetary versus real exchange rate targets when capital mobility is limited
by Penati, Alessandro
- 387-388 Inequality of income derived from survey data during the inflationary period
by Kakwani, Nanak
- 389-392 On a simple transfer-sensitive index of inequality
by Subramanian, S.
1987, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 217-221 Locally consistent oligopolistic equilibria are Cournot-Walras equilibria
by Gary-Bobo, Robert J.
- 223-228 Price and quantity controls as facilitating devices
by Eichberger, Jurgen & Harper, Ian
- 229-232 Rebates, introductory sales and the Coase conjecture
by Gale, Ian
- 233-237 Finite rationalizability and cooperation in the finitely repeated Prisoners' Dilemma
by Harrington, Joseph Jr.
- 239-244 Bidding behavior in first price sealed bid auctions : Use of computerized Nash competitors
by Walker, James M. & Smith, Vernon L. & Cox, James C.
- 245-249 Efficiency wages in Weitzman's share economy
by Levine, David
- 251-256 A note on non-periodic demoeconomic fluctuations with positive measure
by Day, Richard H. & Kim, Kyoo-Hong
- 257-262 Multiple Cause Model with autocorrelated errors : A gain in efficiency analysis
by Shrestha, Keshab
- 263-267 The informational gain from Stein and hierarchial Stein estimators
by Van Hoa, Tran
- 269-274 Elliptical regression operationalized
by Wesselman, A. M. & Van Praag, B. M. S.
- 275-277 Global asymptotic stability of non-linear difference equations II
by Fujimoto, Takao
- 279-284 Non-recursive methods for computing the coefficients of the autoregressive and the moving-average representation of mixed ARMA processes
by Mittnik, Stefan
- 285-288 The impact of usury ceilings on revolving credit
by Villegas, Daniel J.
- 289-293 Do the foreign exchange rates really follow a random walk? : An empirical question revisited
by Kim, Benjamin J. C.
- 295-299 External sources of technical knowledge
by Link, Albert N. & Zmud, Robert W.
- 301-304 An analysis of non-insurance work incentives
by Drago, Robert & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 305-309 Asymmetric information and multi-stage brain drain
by Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald
1987, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 119-123 A convergent price adjustment process
by Van Der Laan, G. & Talman, A. J. J.
- 125-128 Non-linear pricing and the law of demand
by Jones, C. Vaughan
- 129-133 Uncontrolled prices on a market with supply control
by Herrmann, Roland
- 135-138 International trade and the possible occurrence of chaos
by Lorenz, Hans-Walter
- 139-145 Does GNP have a unit root? : A re-evaluation
by Perron, Pierre & Phillips, Peter C. B.
- 147-151 Modeling finitely-repeated games with uncertain termination
by Basu, Kaushik
- 153-156 Asymmetric information in competitive bribery games
by Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald
- 157-161 Strong convergence of least squares learning to rational expectations
by Margaritis, Dimitris
- 163-165 Life-cycle saving and dissaving in retirement
by Mirer, Thad
- 167-171 Time consistent commitments of intermediate duration
by Jones, Michael
- 173-176 On the misuse of forecast errors to distinguish between level and first difference specifications
by Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Sichel, Daniel E.
- 177-179 The determination of the state covariance matrix of moving-average processes without computation
by Mittnik, Stefan
- 181-184 Negative conjectures and increased public good provision
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 185-188 Domestic export subsidy and foreign welfare
by Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong
- 189-192 The demand for international reserves in a regime of floating exchange rates : Some empirical evidence
by MacDonald, Ronald
- 193-197 Hospital scale economies due to stochastic demand and service
by Mulligan, James G.
- 199-202 Gaids: a generalised version of the almost ideal demand system
by Bollino, Carlo Andrea
- 203-207 A new concept of Lorenz domination
by Moyes, Patrick
- 209-212 Extending the sample size in cross-country demand analysis
by Seale, James Jr. & Theil, Henri
- 213-216 A superior measure of consumption from the panel study of income dynamics
by Skinner, Jonathan
1987, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-4 An economy with infinite dimensional commodity space and empty core
by Aliprantis, C. D. & Burkinshaw, O. & Brown, D. J.
- 5-7 A note on the existence of Pareto optima in topological vector spaces
by Araujo, A.
- 9-14 Intertemporal benefit functions
by Carey, Malachy & Littlechild, S. C.
- 15-18 Weakly lower demicontinuous preference maps
by Mehta, Ghanshyam
- 19-21 Comparative statics for integrable Nash equilibria
by Stutzer, Michael J.
- 23-29 Welfare-improving changes in size distributions of income
by Harrison, Alan & Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y.
- 31-36 Further empirical evidence on popularity and electoral cycle effects
by Peel, D. A. & Jones, D.
- 37-41 The futures price of a commodity in fixed supply
by Eldor, Rafael & Pines, Daniel
- 43-48 Advance production in oral double auction markets
by Mestelman, Stuart & Welland, Douglas
- 49-52 Variability of price changes in OECD member countries
by Leser, C. E. V.
- 53-57 Estimation of disequilibrium and limited dependent variable models with serially dependent residuals
by Robinson, P. M.
- 59-64 On least squares estimation with a particular linear function of the dependent variable
by Stahlecker, Peter & Schmidt, Karsten
- 65-69 Impulse functions in dynamic perfect foresight models
by Ambler, Steve
- 71-77 A result on the rank of submatrices and an economic application
by Pope, Rulon D. & Barrett, Wayne W.
- 79-82 An optimal redistributive capital income tax formula for an economy with public investment
by Basu, Parantap
- 83-87 Some pitfalls on the road to a neutral tax system
by Daly, Michael J.
- 89-93 Effects of exchange rate flexibility on the demand for international reserves
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Malixi, Margaret
- 95-98 Risk premia and the foreign exchange market : The European Monetary System versus the 'rest of the world'
by Margarita, Anna
- 99-102 The demand for IMF credits by Sub-Saharan African countries
by Cornelius, Peter
- 103-108 Financial pricing models and competitive underwriting returns for the insurance industry
by Urrutia, Jorge L.
- 109-112 Innovation in large and small firms
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
- 113-117 Population shocks and employment : Testing the labor market equilibrium hypothesis
by Tarkka, Juha & Viren, Matti
1986, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 325-328 Employment - restraining agreements in Weitzman's share system
by Cugno, Franco & Ferrero, Mario
- 329-332 Global stability and the choice of policy targets under rational expectations
by Palokangas, Tapio