Long-memory property of nonlinear transformations of break processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2002.
"Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 113-133, October.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2000. "Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes," Technical Reports 2000,25, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W.J., 2000. "Properties of Nonlinear Transformations of Fractionally Integrated Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0kk9x0mc, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Park, Joon Y. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 1999.
"Asymptotics For Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Time Series,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 269-298, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1998. "Asymptotics for Nonlinear Transformations of Integrated Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1182, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ermini, Luigi & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Some generalizations on the algebra of I(1) processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 369-384, August.
- Luigi Ermini & Clive W.J. Granger, 1991. "Some Generalizations on the Algebra of I(1) Processes," Working Papers 199113, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001. "Long memory and regime switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999.
"A simple nonlinear time series model with misleading linear properties,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 161-165, February.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1998. "A simple nonlinear time series model with misleading linear properties," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 237, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert F. Engle & Aaron D. Smith, 1999.
"Stochastic Permanent Breaks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 553-574, November.
- Engle, Robert F & Smith, Aaron, 1998. "Stochastic Permanent Breaks," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt99v0s0zx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Leipus, Remigijus & Viano, Marie-Claude, 2003. "Long memory and stochastic trend," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 177-190, January.
- de Jong, Robert & Wang, Chien-Ho, 2005. "Further Results On The Asymptotics For Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 413-430, April.
- Iliyan GEORGIEV, 2002. "Functional Weak Limit Theory for Rare Outlying Events," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/22, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2007.
"Estimation of fractional integration in the presence of data noise,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3100-3114, March.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Oe., "undated". "Estimation of Fractional Integration in the Presence of Data Noise," Economics Working Papers 2003-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:3:p:373-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.