Long-memory property of nonlinear transformations of break processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001.
"Long memory and regime switching,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- Robert F. Engle & Aaron D. Smith, 1999.
"Stochastic Permanent Breaks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 553-574, November.
- Engle, Robert F & Smith, Aaron, 1998. "Stochastic Permanent Breaks," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt99v0s0zx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ermini, Luigi & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Some generalizations on the algebra of I(1) processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 369-384, August.
- Luigi Ermini & Clive W.J. Granger, 1991. "Some Generalizations on the Algebra of I(1) Processes," Working Papers 199113, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- de Jong, Robert & Wang, Chien-Ho, 2005. "Further Results On The Asymptotics For Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 413-430, April.
- Leipus, Remigijus & Viano, Marie-Claude, 2003. "Long memory and stochastic trend," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 177-190, January.
- Iliyan GEORGIEV, 2002. "Functional Weak Limit Theory for Rare Outlying Events," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/22, European University Institute.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W.J., 2000.
"Properties of Nonlinear Transformations of Fractionally Integrated Processes,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt0kk9x0mc, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2002. "Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 113-133, October.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2000. "Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes," Technical Reports 2000,25, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999.
"A simple nonlinear time series model with misleading linear properties,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 161-165, February.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1998. "A simple nonlinear time series model with misleading linear properties," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 237, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1998.
"Asymptotics for Nonlinear Transformations of Integrated Time Series,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1182, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Park, Joon Y. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 1999. "Asymptotics For Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 269-298, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:3:p:373-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.