Some generalizations on the algebra of I(1) processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Luigi Ermini & Clive W.J. Granger, 1991. "Some Generalizations on the Algebra of I(1) Processes," Working Papers 199113, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aparicio, Felipe M. & Escribano, Álvaro & García, Ana, 2004. "A range unit root test," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws041104, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kramer, Walter & Davies, Laurie, 2002.
"Testing for unit roots in the context of misspecified logarithmic random walks,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 313-319, February.
- Krämer, Walter & Davies, Laurie, 2000. "Testing for unit roots in the context of misspecified logarithmic random walks," Technical Reports 2000,30, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Luigi Ermini & David F. Hendry, 2008.
"Log Income vs. Linear Income: An Application of the Encompassing Principle,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 807-827, December.
- Luigi Ermini & David F. Hendry, 1991. "Log Income vs. Linear Income: An Application of the Encompassing Principle," Working Papers 199111, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Hong, Seung Hyun & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2010.
"Testing Linearity in Cointegrating Relations With an Application to Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 96-114.
- Seung Hyun Hong & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "Testing Linearity in Cointegrating Relations with an Application to Purchasing Power Parity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1541, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gang Liu & Terje Skjerpen & Kjetil Telle, 2009.
"Unit roots, polynomial transformations and the environmental Kuznets curve,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 285-288.
- Gang Liu & Terje Skjerpen & Anders Rygh Swensen & Kjetil Telle, 2006. "Unit Roots, Polynomial Transformations and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Discussion Papers 443, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2005. "An introduction to I([infinity]) processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 473-483, May.
- Niels Haldrup & Robinson Kruse, 2014. "Discriminating between fractional integration and spurious long memory," CREATES Research Papers 2014-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ivan Roberts & Trent Saunders & Gareth Spence & Natasha Cassidy, 2016. "China's Evolving Demand for Commodities," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Iris Day & John Simon (ed.), Structural Change in China: Implications for Australia and the World Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Luigi Ermini, 1993. "Testing For Population Bias in California Warming," Working Papers 199306, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R. & White, Halbert, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity-ergodicity and for comovements between nonlinear discrete time Markov processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 39-73, May.
- Corradi, V. & Swanson, N. & White, H., 1996. "Testing for Stationarity-Ergodicity and for Comovements Between Nonlinear Discrete Time Markov Processes," Papers 4-96-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Hong-Anh Tran, 1993. "Cointegration, seasonality, encompassing, and the demand for money in the United Kingdom," International Finance Discussion Papers 457, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yann Schorderet, 2002. "A Nonlinear Generalization of Cointegration : A Note on Hidden Cointegration," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2002.03, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Christian Gourieroux & Joann Jasiak, 1999.
"Nonlinear Persistence and Copersistence,"
2000_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Josiak, Joann, 1999. "Nonlinear persistence and copersistence," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9920, CEPREMAP.
- Christian Gourieroux & Joanna Jasiak, 1999. "Nonlinear Persistence and Copersistence," Working Papers 99-63, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Ding, Zhuanxin, 1996. "Varieties of long memory models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 61-77, July.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2005. "Long-memory property of nonlinear transformations of break processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 373-377, June.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon, 2002.
"La cointégration non linéaire : une note méthodologique,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 155(4), pages 117-137.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon, 2002. "La cointégration non linéaire : une note méthodologique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 155(4), pages 117-137.
- Perman, Roger & Stern, David I., 2003.
"Evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests that the Environmental Kuznets Curve does not exist,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-23, September.
- Roger Perman & David I. Stern, 2003. "Evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests that the Environmental Kuznets Curve does not exist," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(3), pages 325-347, September.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1995. "Modelling Nonlinear Relationships between Extended-Memory Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 265-279, March.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Aparicio, Felipe M., 2003. "Cointegration tests based on record counting statistics," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws036615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:58:y:1993:i:3:p:369-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.