Nonlinear Functions And Convergence To Brownian Motion: Beyond The Continuous Mapping Theorem
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 888-947, August.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008. "Regression asymptotics using martingale convergence methods," Scholarly Articles 2624459, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C. B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2014. "Nonlinearity Induced Weak Instrumentation," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5-6), pages 676-712, August.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2012. "Non-linearity Induced Weak Instrumentation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1872, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2012. "Non-linearity Induced Weak Instrumentation," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Youngsoo Bae & Robert M. de Jong, 2007. "Money demand function estimation by nonlinear cointegration," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 767-793.
- Jiti Gao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation in Multivariate Nonstationary Time Series Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2013. "On The Order Of Magnitude Of Sums Of Negative Powers Of Integrated Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 642-658, June.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2011. "On the Order of Magnitude of Sums of Negative Powers of Integrated Processes," MPRA Paper 28287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2009. "Local Limit Theory And Spurious Nonparametric Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1466-1497, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2008. "Local Limit Theory and Spurious Nonparametric Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1654, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ioannis Kasparis, 2008. "Functional Form Misspecification in Regressions with a Unit Root," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:01:p:1-22_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed