On the Order of Magnitude of Sums of Negative Powers of Integrated Processes
Bounds on the order of magnitude of sums of negative powers of integrated processes are derived.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P tscher, Benedikt M., 2004. "Nonlinear Functions And Convergence To Brownian Motion: Beyond The Continuous Mapping Theorem," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 1-22, February.
- Berkes, Istv n & Horv th, Lajos, 2006. "Convergence Of Integral Functionals Of Stochastic Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 304-322, April.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 888-947, August.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2004. "Regression Asymptotics Using Martingale Convergence Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1473, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ibragimov, Rustam & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008. "Regression asymptotics using martingale convergence methods," Scholarly Articles 2624459, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Park, Joon Y. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 1999. "Asymptotics For Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Time Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 269-298, June.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1998. "Asymptotics for Nonlinear Transformations of Integrated Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1182, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christopeit, Norbert, 2009. "Weak Convergence Of Nonlinear Transformations Of Integrated Processes: The Multivariate Case," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(05), pages 1180-1207, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.