Approximating the bias of the LSDV estimator for dynamic unbalanced panel data models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2004. "Approximating the Bias of the LSDV Estimator for Dynamic Unbalanced Panel Data Models," KITeS Working Papers 159, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2004.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bun, Maurice J. G. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2003.
"On the diminishing returns of higher-order terms in asymptotic expansions of bias,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 145-152, May.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2002. "On the Diminishing Returns of Higher-order Terms in Asymptotic Expansions of Bias," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-099/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 Oct 2002.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, September.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, February.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Kajal Lahiri, 2005. "Analysis of Panel Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 1093-1095.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Owen, Ann L., 1999. "Estimating dynamic panel data models: a guide for macroeconomists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-15, October.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 1986. "On the Rigour of Some Misspecification Tests for Modelling Dynamic Relationships," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 241-261.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2004. "Approximating the bias of the LSDV estimator for dynamic panel data models," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 2, Stata Users Group.
- Mahir Binici & Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2011.
"Trade Openness, Market Competition, and Inflation: Some Sectoral Evidence from OECD Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Mahir Binici & Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2012. "Trade Openness, Market Competition, and Inflation : Some Sectoral Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 1206, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Garita, Gus, 2009. "How Does Financial Openness Affect Economic Growth and its Components?," MPRA Paper 20099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni S. F. Bruno, 2005.
"Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel-data models with a small number of individuals,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 473-500, December.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2005. "Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel data models with a small number of individuals," KITeS Working Papers 165, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Jochimsen, Beate & Thomasius, Sebastian, 2014.
"The perfect finance minister: Whom to appoint as finance minister to balance the budget,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 390-408.
- Beate R. Jochimsen & Sebastian Thomasius, 2012. "The Perfect Finance Minister: Whom to Appoint as Finance Minister to Balance the Budget?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1188, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2019.
"Longevity And Technological Change,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 1471-1503, June.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "Longevity and technological change," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 213, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Longevity and technological change," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145482, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "Longevity and technological change," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2014, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
- Chang, Chun-Ping & Berdiev, Aziz N. & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2013. "Energy exports, globalization and economic growth: The case of South Caucasus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 333-346.
- Bun, Maurice J.G. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2006.
"The effects of dynamic feedbacks on LS and MM estimator accuracy in panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 409-444, June.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2002. "The Effects of Dynamic Feedbacks on LS and MM Estimator Accuracy in Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-101/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Feb 2004.
- Herbert Brücker & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2006.
"On the estimation and forecasting of international migration: how relevant is heterogeneity across countries?,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 735-754, September.
- Brücker, Herbert & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2005. "On the Estimation and Forecasting of International Migration: How Relevant Is Heterogeneity Across Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 1710, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dilla, Diana, 2017. "Staatsverschuldung und Verschuldungsmentalität [Public Debt and Debt Mentality]," MPRA Paper 79432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico M. Giesenow & Jakob de Haan, 2019. "The influence of government ideology on monetary policy: New cross‐country evidence based on dynamic heterogeneous panels," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 216-239, July.
- Beate Jochimsen & Robert Nuscheler, 2011. "The political economy of the German Lander deficits: weak governments meet strong finance ministers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(19), pages 2399-2415.
- Dorothée CHARLIER & Mouez FODHA & Djamel KIRAT, 2021. "CO2 Emissions from the Residential Sector in Europe: Some Insights form a Country-Level Assessment," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2849, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Matteo Lanzafame, 2014.
"The balance of payments-constrained growth rate and the natural rate of growth: new empirical evidence,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 817-838.
- Lanzafame, Matteo, 2011. "The balance of payments constrained growth rate and the natural rate of growth: new empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 33130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kok, Christoffer & Mirza, Harun & Pancaro, Cosimo, 2019.
"Macro stress testing euro area banks’ fees and commissions,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 97-119.
- Kok, Christoffer & Pancaro, Cosimo & Mirza, Harun, 2017. "Macro stress testing euro area banks' fees and commissions," Working Paper Series 2029, European Central Bank.
- Ibrahim, Mansor H. & Salim, Kinan & Abojeib, Moutaz & Yeap, Lau Wee, 2019. "Structural changes, competition and bank stability in Malaysia’s dual banking system," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 111-129.
- Zier, Patrick & Petrick, Martin, 2010. "Cap Reform And The Effects Of Direct Payments On Heterogeneous Farm Structures In East Germany," 50th Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93948, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno & Anna M. Falzoni & Rodolfo Helg, 2004. "Measuring the effect of globalization on labour demand elasticity: An empirical application to OECD countries," KITeS Working Papers 153, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2004.
- Chris Belmert Milindi & Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2021. "Impact of technological progress on carbon emissions in different country income groups," Working Papers 202123, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & Victor A. Matheson, 2012.
"Labor Market Effects of the World Cup: A Sectoral Analysis,"
Chapters, in: Wolfgang Maennig & Andrew Zimbalist (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Mega Sporting Events, chapter 22,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & Victor Matheson, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of the World Cup: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers 1113, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & Victor Matheson, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of the World Cup: A Sectoral Analysis," Working Papers 1104, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:3:p:361-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.