A nonparametric random effects estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, December.
- Qi Li & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2002. "Nonlinearity in dynamic adjustment: Semiparametric estimation of panel labor supply," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 131-148.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Wooldridge, 2000. "Estimating Semiparametric Econometrics Models by Local Linear Method: With an Application to Cross-Country Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 1(2), pages 337-357, November.
- Qi Li & Aman Ullha, 1998. "Estimating partially linear panel data models with one-way error components," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 145-166.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Nilanjana & Cornelis van Kooten, G., 2004.
"Another look at the income elasticity of non-point source air pollutants: a semiparametric approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 17-22, October.
- Nilanjana Roy & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2004. "Another Look at the Income Elasticity of Non-Point Source Air Pollutants: A Semiparametric Approach," Working Papers 2004-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Hamadi, Malika & Heinen, Andréas, 2015.
"Firm performance when ownership is very concentrated: Evidence from a semiparametric panel,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 172-194.
- M. Hamadi & A. Heinen, 2015. "Firm Performance when Ownership is very Concentrated: Evidence from a Semiparametric Panel," Working Paper CRENoS 201502, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rodriguez-Poo, Juan M. & Soberón, Alexandra, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation of fixed effects panel data varying coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 95-122.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2013.
"Estimation in Partially Linear Single-Index Panel Data Models With Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 315-330.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2011. "Estimation in Partially Linear Single-Index Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Daniel J. Henderson, 2010. "A test for multimodality of regression derivatives with application to nonparametric growth regressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 458-480.
- Li, Gaorong & Peng, Heng & Tong, Tiejun, 2013. "Simultaneous confidence band for nonparametric fixed effects panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 229-232.
- Li, Cong & Liang, Zhongwen, 2015. "Asymptotics for nonparametric and semiparametric fixed effects panel models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 420-434.
- DUo Qin & Yimeng Liu, 2013. "Modelling Scale Effect in Crosssection Data:The Case of Hedonic Price Regression," Working Papers 184, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Yiguo, 2016.
"Varying coefficient panel data model in the presence of endogenous selectivity and fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 233-251.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Yiguo, 2013. "Varying Coefficient Panel Data Model in the Presence of Endogenous Selectivity and Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 55993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bester, C. Alan & Hansen, Christian B., 2016. "Grouped effects estimators in fixed effects models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 197-208.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "More efficient estimation of nonparametric panel data models with random effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 375-380, September.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Li, Qi & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2015. "Smooth coefficient estimation of a seemingly unrelated regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 148-162.
- Kusum Mundra, 2005. "Nonparametric Slope Estimators for Fixed-Effect Panel Data," Econometrics 0502008, EconWPA.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Carroll, Raymond J. & Li, Qi, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation and testing of fixed effects panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 257-275, May.
- Ngwa Edielle, T. H. Jackson, 2006.
"Soutenabilité des finances publiques au Cameroun : Approche de Bohn (1998)
[Testing Fiscal sustainability in Cameroon : Approach of Bohn (1998)]," MPRA Paper 9738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2013. "Panel Data Specifications in Nonparametric Kernel Regression: An Application to Production Functions," IFRO Working Paper 2013/5, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & Yao, Feng, 2009. "Nonparametric regression estimation with general parametric error covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 309-333, March.
- Tomasz Gerard Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2012. "Comparing Parametric and Nonparametric Regression Methods for Panel Data: the Optimal Size of Polish Crop Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2012/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Áron Horváth & Blanka Imre & Zoltán Sápi, 2016. "The International Practice of Statistical Property Valuation Methods and the Possibilities of Introducing Automated Valuation Models in Hungary," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 15(4), pages 45-64.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Aman Ullah, 2015. "Nonparametric Regression-Spline Random Effects Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-10, McMaster University.
- Roberto BASILE & Bernard GRESS, 2005. "Semi-Parametric Spatial Auto-Covariance Models Of Regional Growth In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 93-118.
- Lai, Peng & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation of fixed effects panel data single-index model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1595-1602.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht, 2009. "Nonparametric Panel Data Models, A Penalized Spline Approach," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:88:y:2005:i:3:p:403-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .