Local GMM Estimation of Semiparametric Panel Data with Smooth Coefficient Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2012.
"Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 57-68.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tran, Kien & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus," MPRA Paper 18526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2016. "The good, the bad and the ugly? Balancing environmental and economic impacts towards efficiency," MPRA Paper 72132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Stengos, Thanasis, 2015. "Does market structure affect labour productivity and wages? Evidence from a smooth coefficient semiparametric panel model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 182-186.
- Francesco Bravo, 2016. "Local Information Theoretic Methods for smooth Coefficients Dynamic Panel Data Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 690-708, September.
- Su, Liangjun & Hoshino, Tadao, 2016.
"Sieve instrumental variable quantile regression estimation of functional coefficient models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 231-254.
- Su Liangjun & Tadao Hoshino, 2015. "Sieve Instrumental Variable Quantile Regression Estimation of Functional Coefficient Models," Working Papers 01-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal Generalized Method of Moments; Monte Carlo simulation; Semiparametric panel data model; Smooth coefficient;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:29:y:2010:i:1:p:39-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .