On instrumental variable estimation of semiparametric dynamic panel data models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis, 1996. "Semiparametric estimation of partially linear panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 389-397.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 145-168.
- Hall, Alastair R & Rudebusch, Glenn D & Wilcox, David W, 1996.
"Judging Instrument Relevance in Instrumental Variables Estimation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 283-298, May.
- Alastair R. Hall & Glenn D. Rudebusch & David W. Wilcox, 1994. "Judging instrument relevance in instrumental variables estimation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Newey, Whitney K, 1990.
"Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation of Nonlinear Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 809-837, July.
- Newey, W.K., 1989. "Efficient Instrumental Variables Estimation Of Nonlinear Models," Papers 341, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Qi Li & Aman Ullha, 1998. "Estimating partially linear panel data models with one-way error components," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 145-166.
- Li, Q. & Hsiao, C., 1998. "Testing serial correlation in semiparametric panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 207-237, September.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Constructing Instruments for Regressions with Measurement Error when no Additional Data are Available, with an Application to Patents and R&D," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1201-1214, September.
- Jiahui Wang & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Inference on Structural Parameters in Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1389-1404, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2016. "Environmental Kuznets curve and environmental convergence: A unified empirical framework for CO2 emissions," Working Papers of BETA 2016-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ricardo Martin & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2005. "Fiscal Discipline and Social Spending in IMF-supported Programs," Public Economics 0504012, EconWPA.
- Cai, Zongwu & Li, Qi, 2008.
"Nonparametric Estimation Of Varying Coefficient Dynamic Panel Data Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(05), pages 1321-1342, October.
- Zongwu Cai & Qi Li, 2013. "Nonparametric Estimation Of Varying Coefficient Dynamic Panel Data Models," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Ai, Chunrong & Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Estimation of possibly misspecified semiparametric conditional moment restriction models with different conditioning variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 5-43, November.
- Su, Liangjun & Lu, Xun, 2013. "Nonparametric dynamic panel data models: Kernel estimation and specification testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 112-133.
- Feng Yao & Junsen Zhang, 2010. "Efficient semiparametric instrumental variable estimation," Working Papers 10-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Konrad Lyncker & Rasmus Thoennessen, 2017. "Regional club convergence in the EU: evidence from a panel data analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 525-553, March.
- Zongwu Cai & Ying Fang & Henong Li, 2013. "Weak Instrumental Variables Models for Longitudinal Data," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Feng Yao & Junsen Zhang, 2015.
"Efficient kernel-based semiparametric IV estimation with an application to resolving a puzzle on the estimates of the return to schooling,"
Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 253-281, February.
- Feng Yao & Junsen Zhang, 2013. "Efficient Kernel-Based Semiparametric IV Estimation with an Application to Resolving a Puzzle on the Estimates of the Return to Schooling," Working Papers 13-01, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Ricardo Martin & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2005. "Social Spending in IMF-supported Programs," Public Economics 0504011, EconWPA.
- Sasaki, Yuya & Xin, Yi, 2017. "Unequal spacing in dynamic panel data: Identification and estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 320-330.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "An alternative semiparametric approach to the modelling of asymmetric gasoline price adjustment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 384-388.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Francesco Bravo, 2016. "Local Information Theoretic Methods for smooth Coefficients Dynamic Panel Data Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 690-708, September.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P. & Yang, Ke, 2014. "Semi-parametric regression models and economies of scale in the presence of an endogenous variable," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 252-261.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:76:y:2002:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.