The origin principle, tax harmonization and public goods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wildasin, David E., 1979. "Public good provision with optimal and non-optimal commodity taxation : The single-consumer case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 59-64.
- Delipalla, Sophia, 1997. "Commodity tax harmonisation and public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 447-466, February.
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 2002.
"Tax principles and tax harmonization under imperfect competition: A cautionary example,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1559-1568, September.
- Michael Keen & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, 2001. "Tax Principles and Tax Harmonization under Imperfect Competition: A Cautionary Example," CESifo Working Paper Series 518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abe, Kenzo, 1992. "Tariff Reform in a Small Open Economy with Public Production," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(1), pages 209-22, February.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Stern, N H, 1974. "Pigou, Taxation and Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 119-28, January.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997. "Can international commodity tax harmonisation be Pareto-improving when governments supply public goods?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 387-408, November.
- Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 1998. "On welfare and revenue effects of indirect tax harmonization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 185-193, August.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1998.
"Public good provision and the welfare effects of indirect tax harmonisation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, . "Public Good Provision and the Welfare Effects of Indirect Tax Harmonisation," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Vander, 2001. "Tax harmonisation and the origin principle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 111-115, April.
- Miguel-Angel Lopez-Garcia, 1996. "The origin principle and the welfare gains from indirect tax harmonization," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Michael Keen & David Wildasin, 2004. "Pareto-Efficient International Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 259-275, March.
- Keen, Michael, 1989. "Pareto-improving indirect tax harmonisation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Keen, Michael, 1987. "Welfare effects of commodity tax harmonisation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 107-114, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:2:p:211-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.