The origin principle, tax harmonization and public goods
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 1998. "On welfare and revenue effects of indirect tax harmonization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 185-193, August.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1997. "Can international commodity tax harmonisation be Pareto-improving when governments supply public goods?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 387-408, November.
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 2002.
"Tax principles and tax harmonization under imperfect competition: A cautionary example,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1559-1568, September.
- Michael Keen & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, 2001. "Tax Principles and Tax Harmonization under Imperfect Competition: A Cautionary Example," CESifo Working Paper Series 518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wildasin, David E., 1979. "Public good provision with optimal and non-optimal commodity taxation : The single-consumer case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 59-64.
- Delipalla, Sophia, 1997. "Commodity tax harmonisation and public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 447-466, February.
- Abe, Kenzo, 1992. "Tariff Reform in a Small Open Economy with Public Production," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(1), pages 209-222, February.
- Keen, Michael, 1989. "Pareto-improving indirect tax harmonisation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, January.
- A. B. Atkinson & N. H. Stern, 1974. "Pigou, Taxation and Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 119-128.
- Miguel-Angel Lopez-Garcia, 1996. "The origin principle and the welfare gains from indirect tax harmonization," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Michael Keen & David Wildasin, 2004. "Pareto-Efficient International Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 259-275, March.
- Lucas, Vander, 2001. "Tax harmonisation and the origin principle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 111-115, April.
- LUCAS, Vander, "undated". "Tax harmonisation and the origin principle," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1503, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1998. "Public good provision and the welfare effects of indirect tax harmonisation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated". "Public Good Provision and the Welfare Effects of Indirect Tax Harmonisation," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Keen, Michael, 1987. "Welfare effects of commodity tax harmonisation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 107-114, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)