Spurious nonlinear regressions in econometrics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Young-Sook & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Newbold, Paul, 2005.
"Spurious nonlinear regressions in econometrics,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 301-306, June.
- Entorf, Horst, 1997. "Random walks with drifts: Nonsense regression and spurious fixed-effect estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 287-296, October.
- Joon Y. Park & Peter C. B. Phillips, 1999.
"Nonlinear Regressions with Integrated Time Series,"
Working Paper Series
no6, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Granger, E.J. & Swanson, N.R., 1996.
"An introduction to stochastic Unit Root Processes,"
4-96-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Marmol, Francesc, 1998.
"Spurious regression theory with nonstationary fractionally integrated processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 233-250, June.
- Marmol, Francesc, 1997. "Spurius regression theory with nonstationary fractionally integrated processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10733, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & White, Halbert & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Testing for neglected nonlinearity in time series models : A comparison of neural network methods and alternative tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 269-290, April.
- Tom Doan, . "REGRESET: RATS procedure to perform Ramsey RESET test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00181, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, . "REGWHITENNTEST: RATS procedure to perform White neural network test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986. "Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Siu Fai Leung & Shihti Yu, 2001. "The sensitivity of the RESET tests to disturbance autocorrelation in regression analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 721-726.
- Haldrup, Niels, 1994. "The asymptotics of single-equation cointegration regressions with I(1) and I(2) variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 153-181, July.
- Porter, Richard D. & Kashyap, Anil K., 1984. "Autocorrelation and the sensitivity of reset," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 229-233.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:3:p:301-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.