Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply" [Econ. Lett. 88 (2005) 152-158]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Damianov, Damian S., 2005. "Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply"," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 134-140, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2010.
"Uniform vs. discriminatory auctions with variable supply - experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 60-76, January.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2007. "Uniform vs. discriminatory auctions with variable supply : experimental evidence," Papers 07-68, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Damian S. Damianov & Jörg Oechssler & Johannes Gerd Becker, 2007. "Uniform vs. Discriminatory Auctions with Variable Supply - Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 0460, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2007. "Uniform vs. Discriminatory Auctions with Variable Supply - Experimental Evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-68, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2010.
"Auctions with variable supply: Uniform price versus discriminatory,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 571-593, May.
- Damian S. Damianov & Johannes Gerd Becker, 2008. "Auctions with Variable Supply: Uniform Price versus Discriminatory," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/80, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- McAdams, David, 2007. "Adjustable supply in uniform price auctions: Non-commitment as a strategic tool," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 48-53, April.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:15:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-011-9334-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:89:y:2005:i:1:p:133-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.