Profit maximizing nonlinear pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, December.
- Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven, 2004.
"Nonlinear price discrimination with a finite number of consumers and constrained recontracting,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 737-757, June.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Steven Slutsky, 2003. "Nonlinear Price Discrimination with a Finite Number of Consumers and Constrained Recontracting," Levine's Bibliography 234936000000000074, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Jonathan H. Hamilton & Steven M. Slutsky & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990.
"Pareto Efficient Tax Structures,"
NBER Working Papers
3288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 1984. "Monopoly with Incomplete Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 171-196, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:88:y:2005:i:1:p:135-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.