Money as real options in a cash-in-advance economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1985. "Money and Asset Prices in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 919-944, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2006. "Risk-based cash demand in a firm," MPRA Paper 4541, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2006.
- Michalsky, Grzegorz, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes in Intrinsic Liquidity Value in Non-Profit Institutions," MPRA Paper 43397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2012.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2010.
"Planning Optimal From The Firm Value Creation Perspective. Levels Of Operating Cash Investments,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 198-214, March.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Planning Optimal From the Firm Value Creation Perspective Levels of Operating Cash Investments," Papers 1301.3824, arXiv.org.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2012.
"Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate,"
43399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate," EconStor Conference Papers 67534, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Crisis Caused Changes In Intrinsic Liquidity Value In Non-Profit Institutions," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 139-158, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:3:p:337-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.