Planning Optimal From The Firm Value Creation Perspective. Levels Of Operating Cash Investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Planning Optimal From the Firm Value Creation Perspective Levels of Operating Cash Investments," Papers 1301.3824, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1992. "Waiting to Invest: Investment and Uncertainty," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2008.
"Value-Based Inventory Management,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 82-90.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2007.
"Portofolio Managament Approach in Trade Credit Decision Making,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 42-53, September.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Portfolio Management Approach in Trade Credit Decision Making," Papers 1301.3823, arXiv.org.
- Beck, Stacie & Stockman, David R., 2005. "Money as real options in a cash-in-advance economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 337-345, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2012.
"Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate,"
43399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate," EconStor Conference Papers 67534, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012.
"Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate,"
EconStor Conference Papers
67534, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2012. "Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate," MPRA Paper 43399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2006. "Risk-based cash demand in a firm," MPRA Paper 4541, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2006.
- Karolina Biernacka, 2013. "Krótkoterminowe planowanie finansowe na przykładzie przedsiębiorstwa z branży budowlanej," Working Papers hal-00804617, HAL.
- J. Mutti & R. Sampson & B. Yeung, 2000. "The effects of the Uruguay round: empirical evidence from U.S. industry," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Gordon G. Sollars & Sorin Tuluca, 2012. "The Optimal Timing of Strategic Action – A Real Options Approach," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 8(2), pages 78-95.
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 2004.
"Monetary policy actions and the incentive to invest,"
Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers
2004-03, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 2004. "Monetary policy actions and the incentive to invest," Working Papers 2004-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chabakauri, Georgy, 2010. "Asset pricing with heterogeneous investors and portfolio constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43142, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chris Kenyon & Stathis Tompaidis, 2001. "Real Options in Leasing: The Effect of Idle Time," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(5), pages 675-689, October.
- Xiao, Chang & Florescu, Ionut & Zhou, Jinsheng, 2020. "A comparison of pricing models for mineral rights: Copper mine in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Jeanjean, Francois & Lebourges, Marc & Liang, Julienne, 2019. "The impact of license duration on tangible investments of mobile operators," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9).
- Serven, Luis, 1997. "Uncertainty, instability, and irreversible investment : theory, evidence, and lessons for Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1722, The World Bank.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- J. Peter Ferderer, 1994. "Credibility of the Interwar Gold Standard, Uncertainty, and the Great Depression," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_102, Levy Economics Institute.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Li, Yuming, 2002. "Optimal Land Development Decisions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-142, January.
- José Balibrea-Iniesta, 2020. "Economic Analysis of Renewable Energy Regulation in France: A Case Study for Photovoltaic Plants Based on Real Options," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-19, June.
- Edgardo Brigatti & Felipe Macias & Max O. Souza & Jorge P. Zubelli, 2015. "A Hedged Monte Carlo Approach to Real Option Pricing," Papers 1509.03577, arXiv.org.
- Aneta Hutta & Michal Pilecki, 2013. "A. Hutta, M. Pilecki, Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we Wrocławiu, Zarzadzanie wartoscia przedsiebiorstwa na przykładzie przedsiebiorstw z branzy spozywczej," Working Papers hal-00804861, HAL.
- Brett Christophers, 2017. "The performativity of the yield curve," Journal of Cultural Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Mußhoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010.
"Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs' and non-entrepreneurs' disinvestment choices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 30-44, October.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs’ and non-entrepreneurs’ disinvestment choices," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59518, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Serena Sandri & Christian Schade & Oliver Mußhoff & Martin Odening, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs' and non-entrepreneurs' disinvestment choices," Post-Print hal-00856602, HAL.
- Anastasios Michailidis & Konstadinos Mattas & Irene Tzouramani & Diamantis Karamouzis, 2009. "A Socioeconomic Valuation of an Irrigation System Project Based on Real Option Analysis Approach," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(10), pages 1989-2001, August.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate value; investments; current assets; working capital; value based management; cash managementJournal: Romanian Journal for Economic Forecasting;
All these keywords.
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:1:p:198-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Corina Saman to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.