Value-Based Inventory Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2012.
"Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate,"
43399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate," EconStor Conference Papers 67534, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Eleonora Ionela Focsan & Vasile Cristian Ioachim Miron, 2016. "A Method Of The Minimizing Of The Total Acquisitions Cost With The Decreasing Variable Demand," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 169-174, February.
- Wojnowski Marcin, 2013. "Planning of sales on the example of the companyindustry works related to the construction of buildings and civil engineering," Working Papers hal-00813546, HAL.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2010.
"Planning Optimal From The Firm Value Creation Perspective. Levels Of Operating Cash Investments,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 198-214, March.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Planning Optimal From the Firm Value Creation Perspective Levels of Operating Cash Investments," Papers 1301.3824, arXiv.org.
- Grzegorz Michalski & Aleksander Mercik, 2013. "Polish and Silesian Non-Profit Organizations Liquidity Strategies," Papers 1301.3825, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory management; value-based management; free cash flow; working capital management; short-run financial management;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:82-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.