A Method Of The Minimizing Of The Total Acquisitions Cost With The Decreasing Variable Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2008.
"Value-Based Inventory Management,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 82-90, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wojnowski Marcin, 2013. "Planning of sales on the example of the companyindustry works related to the construction of buildings and civil engineering," Working Papers hal-00813546, HAL.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012.
"Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate,"
EconStor Conference Papers
67534, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2012. "Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate," MPRA Paper 43399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2010.
"Planning Optimal From The Firm Value Creation Perspective. Levels Of Operating Cash Investments,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 198-214, March.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Planning Optimal From the Firm Value Creation Perspective Levels of Operating Cash Investments," Papers 1301.3824, arXiv.org.
- Grzegorz Michalski & Aleksander Mercik, 2013. "Polish and Silesian Non-Profit Organizations Liquidity Strategies," Papers 1301.3825, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsinventories; stock management; variable demand decreasing; total acquisition cost; minimizing costs;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2016:v:1:p:169-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ecobici Nicolae (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.