Planning Optimal From the Firm Value Creation Perspective Levels of Operating Cash Investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2010. "Planning Optimal From The Firm Value Creation Perspective. Levels Of Operating Cash Investments," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 198-214, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2008.
"Value-Based Inventory Management,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 82-90, March.
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1992. "Waiting to Invest: Investment and Uncertainty," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2007.
"Portofolio Managament Approach in Trade Credit Decision Making,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 42-53, September.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Portfolio Management Approach in Trade Credit Decision Making," Papers 1301.3823, arXiv.org.
- Beck, Stacie & Stockman, David R., 2005. "Money as real options in a cash-in-advance economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 337-345, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalski, Grzegorz, 2012.
"Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate,"
43399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2012. "Risk sensitivity indicator as correction factor for cost of capital rate," EconStor Conference Papers 67534, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-01-26 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1301.3824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.