Report NEP-ACC-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franto Ricka, 2012. "The right-wing power of small countries," Working Papers 153, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," Graz Economics Papers 2013-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Susan Dynarski & Judith Scott-Clayton & Mark Wiederspan, 2013. "Simplifying Tax Incentives and Aid for College: Progress and Prospects," NBER Working Papers 18707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Planning Optimal From the Firm Value Creation Perspective Levels of Operating Cash Investments," Papers 1301.3824, arXiv.org.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2013. "Value-Based Inventory Management," Papers 1301.3826, arXiv.org.