Monetary policy actions and the incentive to invest
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 2004. "Monetary policy actions and the incentive to invest," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2004-03, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1992. "Waiting to Invest: Investment and Uncertainty," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-29, January.
- John Y. Campbell & John Cochrane, 1999. "Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(2), pages 205-251, April.
- John Y. Campbell & John H. Cochrane, 1994.
"By Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior,"
CRSP working papers
412, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- John Y. Campbell & John H. Cochrane, 1994. "By force of habit: a consumption-based explanation of aggregate stock market behavior," Working Papers 94-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Campbell, John & Cochrane, John H., 1999. "By Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior," Scholarly Articles 3119444, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & John H. Cochrane, 1995. "By Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior," NBER Working Papers 4995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank A. Schmid, 2003. "Does the TIPS spread overshoot?," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec.
- Jonathan B. Berk, 1999. "A Simple Approach for Deciding When to Invest," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1319-1326, December.
- Brian P. Sack, 2000. "Deriving inflation expectations from nominal and inflation-indexed Treasury yields," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Liu, Tengdong & Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael, 2013.
"Risk spillovers in oil-related CDS, stock and credit markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 526-535.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," Working Papers in Economics 11/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hammoudeh, S.M. & Liu, T. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," KIER Working Papers 772, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lahiani, Amine & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Gupta, Rangan, 2016.
"Linkages between financial sector CDS spreads and macroeconomic influence in a nonlinear setting,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 443-456.
- Amine Lahiani & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Linkages between Financial Sector CDS Spreads and Macroeconomic Influence in a Nonlinear Setting," Working Papers 201456, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yuan, Yuan, 2011. "Asymmetric convergence in US financial credit default swap sector index markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 408-418.
- Fairchild, Richard, 2011. "An entrepreneur's choice of venture capitalist or angel-financing: A behavioral game-theoretic approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 359-374, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2005-01-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2004-018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.