Net Operating Working Capital Behavior: A First Look
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarek Ibrahim Eldomiaty & Mohamed Hashem Rashwan & Mohamed Bahaa El Din & Waleed Tayel, 2016. "Firm, industry and economic determinants of working capital at risk," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-29, December.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:27-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niloufar Rezaie Nejad & Shaista Wasiuzzaman, 2015. "Multilevel Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from Malaysia," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 16(2), pages 199-212, April.
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2015. "No Lending Relationships and Liquidity Management of Small Businesses during a Financial Shock," Discussion papers 15051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "Working Capital Management during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-04-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baños-Caballero, Sonia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro, 2014. "Working capital management, corporate performance, and financial constraints," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 332-338.
- Palombini, Nathalie Vicente Nakamura & Nakamura, Wilson Toshiro, 2012. "Fatores determinantes da gestão do capital de giro no mercado brasileiro," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 52(1), January.
- Julia Koralun-Bereźnicka, 2014. "On the Relative Importance of Corporate Working Capital Determinants: Findings from the EU Countries," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(4), December.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2013:v:5:p:5-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei Jiang & Meiting Lu & Yaowen Shan & Tingting Zhu, 2016. "Evidence of Avoiding Working Capital Deficits in Australia," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(1), pages 107-118, March.
- Greg Filbeck & Xin Zhao & Ryan Knoll, 2017. "An analysis of working capital efficiency and shareholder return," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 265-288, January.
- Tsuruta, Daisuke, 2016. "No lending relationships and liquidity management of small businesses during a financial shock," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 31-46.
- Ben-Nasr, Hamdi, 2016. "State and foreign ownership and the value of working capital management," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 217-240.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:253-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aktas, Nihat & Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris, 2015. "Is working capital management value-enhancing? Evidence from firm performance and investments," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 98-113.
- Naz, Iram & Shah, Syed Muhammad Amir & Kutan, Ali M., 2017. "Do managers of sharia-compliant firms have distinctive financial styles?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 174-187.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:391-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nor Edi Azhar Binti Mohamad & Siti Balqis Elias, 2013. "An Assessment on Determinant of Working Capital Management from Malaysian Public Listed Companies," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 224-228, October.
- Sari Viskari & Anita Ruokola & Miia PirttilÃ¤ & Timo KÃ¤rri, 2012. "Advanced model for working capital management: bridging theory and practice," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17.
- Chen, Tsung-Kang & Liao, Hsien-Hsing & Kuo, Hui-Ju & Hsieh, Yu-Ling, 2013. "Suppliers’ and customers’ information asymmetry and corporate bond yield spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3181-3191.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:203-219 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:39:y:2010:i:2:p:783-805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.