Trade Receivables Policy of Distressed Firms and Its Effect on the Costs of Financial Distress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justyna Franc-Dabrowska & Malgorzata Porada-Rochon, 2013. "Threat of Insolvency of Private Sector Companies on the Example of Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Kutsuna, Kenji & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard & Yamada, Kazuo, 2016. "Supply-chain spillover effects of IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 150-168.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:947-:d:137863 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-04-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- El Ghoul, Sadok & Zheng, Xiaolan, 2016. "Trade credit provision and national culture," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 475-501.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:203-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:192-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "Working Capital Management during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Oliveira, Mauro & Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Beyhaghi, Mehdi, 2017. "Effects of customer financial distress on supplier capital structure," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 131-149.
- Woo Sung Kim, 2016. "Determinants of Corporate Trade Credit: An Empirical Study on Korean Firms," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 414-419.
- Tsuruta, Daisuke, 2015. "Bank loan availability and trade credit for small businesses during the financial crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 40-52.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:391-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2009. "Customer Relationships and the Provision of Trade Credit during a Recession," Discussion papers 09043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Altunok, Fatih & Mitchell, Karlyn & Pearce, Douglas, 2015. "The trade credit channel and monetary policy transmission: empirical evidence from U.S. panel data," MPRA Paper 66273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:38:y:2009:i:3:p:663-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.