Strategic candidacy, monotonicity, and strategy-proofness
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars Ehlers & John A. Weymark, 2003.
"Candidate stability and nonbinary social choice,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(2), pages 233-243, 09.
- John A. Weymark, 2000. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0029, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Feb 2001.
- Lars Ehlers & John A. Weymark, 2001. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0113, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- EHLERS, Lars & WEYMARK, John A., 2001. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2001-30, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David M. Grether & Charles R. Plott, 1982. "Nonbinary Social Choice: An Impossibility Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 143-149.
- Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Nonbinary Social Choice: An Impossibility Theorem," Working Papers 271, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Muller, Eitan & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1977. "The equivalence of strong positive association and strategy-proofness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 412-418, April.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Jackson, Matthew O & Le Breton, Michel, 2001. "Strategic Candidacy and Voting Procedures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 1013-1037, July.
- DUTTA, Bhaskar & JACKSON, Matthew O. & LE BRETON, Michel, 1999. "Strategic candidacy and voting procedures," CORE Discussion Papers 1999011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
- Reny, Philip J., 2001. "Arrow's theorem and the Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem: a unified approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-105, January.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:88:y:2005:i:2:p:190-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.