Strategic candidacy, monotonicity, and strategy-proofness
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars Ehlers & John A. Weymark, 2003.
"Candidate stability and nonbinary social choice,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(2), pages 233-243, September.
- John A. Weymark, 2000. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0029, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Feb 2001.
- Lars Ehlers & John A. Weymark, 2001. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0113, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- EHLERS, Lars & WEYMARK, John A., 2001. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2001-30, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David M. Grether & Charles R. Plott, 1982. "Nonbinary Social Choice: An Impossibility Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 143-149.
- Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Nonbinary Social Choice: An Impossibility Theorem," Working Papers 271, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Muller, Eitan & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1977. "The equivalence of strong positive association and strategy-proofness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 412-418, April.
- Reny, Philip J., 2001. "Arrow's theorem and the Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem: a unified approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-105, January.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Jackson, Matthew O & Le Breton, Michel, 2001. "Strategic Candidacy and Voting Procedures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 1013-1037, July.
- DUTTA, Bhaskar & JACKSON, Matthew O. & LE BRETON, Michel, 1999. "Strategic candidacy and voting procedures," CORE Discussion Papers 1999011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:88:y:2005:i:2:p:190-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.