Nonbinary Social Choice: An Impossibility Theorem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1025-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S., 1996. "Continuous-valued social choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 195-211.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Jackson, Matthew O & Le Breton, Michel, 2001. "Strategic Candidacy and Voting Procedures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 1013-1037, July.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Bejan, Camelia, 2011.
"No profitable decompositions in quasi-linear allocation problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1995-2012, September.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Camelia Bejan, 2009. "No Profitable Decomposition in Quasi-Linear Allocation Problems," Working Papers 2009-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John A., 2002.
"Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains,"
IDEI Working Papers
143, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2003.
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2002. "Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0206, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Lars Ehlers & John A. Weymark, 2003.
"Candidate stability and nonbinary social choice,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(2), pages 233-243, September.
- John A. Weymark, 2000. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0029, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Feb 2001.
- Lars Ehlers & John A. Weymark, 2001. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0113, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- EHLERS, Lars & WEYMARK, John A., 2001. "Candidate Stability and Nonbinary Social Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2001-30, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jeffrey Richelson, 1984. "Social choice and the status quo," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 225-234, January.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2009. "Axiomatic Bargaining on Economic Enviornments with Lott," Working Papers 2009-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9343-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ning Yu, 2015. "A quest for fundamental theorems of social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 533-548, March.
- Samejima, Yusuke, 2005. "Strategic candidacy, monotonicity, and strategy-proofness," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 190-195, August.
- Stefanescu, Anton, 1997. "Impossibility results for choice correspondences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 129-148, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .