Impossibility results for choice correspondences
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kirman, Alan P. & Sondermann, Dieter, 1972. "Arrow's theorem, many agents, and invisible dictators," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 267-277, October.
- Aleskerov, Fuad & Duggan, John, 1993.
"Functional Voting Operators: The Non-Monotonic Case,"
858, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Aleskerov, Fuad & Duggan, John, 1993. "Functional voting operators: the non-monotonic case," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 175-201, September.
- Grether, David M & Plott, Charles R, 1982.
"Nonbinary Social Choice: An Impossibility Theorem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 143-49, January.
- Donaldson, David & Weymark, John A., 1988. "Social choice in economic environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 291-308, December.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1970. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Concise proof and infinite voters," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 103-106, March.
- Aizerman, M. A. & Aleskerov, F. T., 1986. "Voting operators in the space of choice functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 201-242, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:33:y:1997:i:2:p:129-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.