Arrow's theorem, Weglorz' models and the axiom of choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1997.
"Anonymity and neutrality in Arrow's Theorem with restricted coalition algebras,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(4), pages 503-512.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1994. "Anonymity and Neutrality in Arrow's Theorem with Restricted Coalition Algebras," Public Economics 9411001, EconWPA, revised 07 Sep 1998.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1970. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Concise proof and infinite voters," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 103-106, March.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 2001.
"Existence of a coalitionally strategyproof social choice function: A constructive proof,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 543-553.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1996. "Existence of a Coalitionally Strategyproof Social Choice Function: A Constructive Proof," Public Economics 9604002, EconWPA, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1997. "Arrow's Theorem and Turing computability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 257-276.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Sondermann, Dieter, 1972.
"Arrow's theorem, many agents, and invisible dictators,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 267-277, October.
- KIRMAN, Alan P. & SONDERMANN, Dieter, 1972. "Arrow's theorem, many agents, and indivisible dictators," CORE Discussion Papers RP 118, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1997. "Arrow's Theorem, countably many agents, and more visible invisible dictators," Public Economics 9705001, EconWPA, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Lauwers, Luc & Van Liedekerke, Luc, 1995. "Ultraproducts and aggregation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-237.
More about this item
KeywordsArrow impossibility theorem; anonymity; ecological welfare functions; axiomatic set theory; ultrafilters; Weglorz's models; permutation models;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-02-15 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-1999-02-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-1999-02-15 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:9902001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .