Smallness of Invisible Dictators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1997.
"Anonymity and neutrality in Arrow's Theorem with restricted coalition algebras,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(4), pages 503-512.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1994. "Anonymity and Neutrality in Arrow's Theorem with Restricted Coalition Algebras," Public Economics 9411001, EconWPA, revised 07 Sep 1998.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1970. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Concise proof and infinite voters," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 103-106, March.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1997. "Arrow's Theorem, countably many agents, and more visible invisible dictators," Public Economics 9705001, EconWPA, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Ricard Torres, 2005. "Anonymity in large societies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(1), pages 187-205, October.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2006.
"Social choice and electoral competition in the general spatial model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 194-234, January.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2003. "Social Choice and Electoral Competition in the General Spatial Model," IDEI Working Papers 188, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Armstrong, Thomas E., 1980. "Arrow's theorem with restricted coalition algebras," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-75, March.
- Armstrong, Thomas E., 1985. "Precisely dictatorial social welfare functions : Erratum and Addendum to `arrows theorem with restricted coalition algebras'," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 57-59, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPreference aggregation; Arrow´s Theorem; Invisible Dictators; Ultrafilter Property; Strict Neutrality;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cie:wpaper:0213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Dominguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciitamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.