Smallness of Invisible Dictators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1997.
"Anonymity and neutrality in Arrow's Theorem with restricted coalition algebras,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(4), pages 503-512.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1994. "Anonymity and Neutrality in Arrow's Theorem with Restricted Coalition Algebras," Public Economics 9411001, EconWPA, revised 07 Sep 1998.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1970. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Concise proof and infinite voters," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 103-106, March.
- Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Ricard Torres, 2005. "Anonymity in large societies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(1), pages 187-205, October.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2006.
"Social choice and electoral competition in the general spatial model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 194-234, January.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2003. "Social Choice and Electoral Competition in the General Spatial Model," IDEI Working Papers 188, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1997. "Arrow's Theorem, countably many agents, and more visible invisible dictators," Public Economics 9705001, EconWPA, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Armstrong, Thomas E., 1980. "Arrow's theorem with restricted coalition algebras," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-75, March.
- Armstrong, Thomas E., 1985. "Precisely dictatorial social welfare functions : Erratum and Addendum to `arrows theorem with restricted coalition algebras'," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 57-59, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPreference aggregation; Arrow´s Theorem; Invisible Dictators; Ultrafilter Property; Strict Neutrality;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cie:wpaper:0213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Dominguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciitamx.html .