Limiting Dictatorial rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caplin, Andrew S & Nalebuff, Barry J, 1988. "On 64%-Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 787-814, July.
- Donald G. Saari, 1997. "Informational geometry of social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 211-232.
- Luis Ubeda, 2003. "Neutrality in arrow and other impossibility theorems," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(1), pages 195-204, December.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1997. "Competition among Institutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 306-342, February.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 2001.
"Existence of a coalitionally strategyproof social choice function: A constructive proof,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 543-553.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1996. "Existence of a Coalitionally Strategyproof Social Choice Function: A Constructive Proof," Public Economics 9604002, EconWPA, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Ricard Torres, 2005. "Anonymity in large societies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(1), pages 187-205, October.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2006.
"Social choice and electoral competition in the general spatial model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 194-234, January.
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2003. "Social Choice and Electoral Competition in the General Spatial Model," IDEI Working Papers 188, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:28-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:41:y:2005:i:7:p:913-935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .