Feldstein-Horioka meets a time trend
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tesar, L.L., 1988.
"Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows,"
RCER Working Papers
154, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tesar, Linda L., 1991. "Savings, investment and international capital flows," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 55-78, August.
- Tesar, L.L., 1988. "Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows," Papers 64, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- French, Kenneth R & Poterba, James M, 1991.
"Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 222-26, May.
- Kenneth R. French & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 3609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosh, Atish R & Ostry, Jonathan D, 1995. "The Current Account in Developing Countries: A Perspective from the Consumption-Smoothing Approach," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(2), pages 305-33, May.
- Murphy, Robert G., 1984. "Capital mobility and the relationship between saving and investment rates in OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 327-342, December.
- repec:fth:harver:1463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1994.
"The Effects of Outbound Foreign Direct Investment on the Domestic Capital Stock,"
NBER Working Papers
4668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1995. "The Effects of Outbound Foreign Direct Investment on the Domestic Capital Stock," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 43-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Wesley W. Wilson, 1999. "Explaining Armington: What Determines Substitutability Between Home and Foreign Goods?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Jansen, W Jos & Schulze, Gunther G, 1996.
"Theory-Based Measurement of the Saving-Investment Correlation with an Application to Norway,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 116-32, January.
- Jansen, Willem Jos & Schulze, Günther G., 1993. "Theory-based measurement of the saving-investment correlation with an application to Norway," Discussion Papers, Series II 205, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Jansen, W.J. & Schulze, G.G., 1993. "Theory-Based Measurement of the Saving-Investment Correlation with an Application to Norway," Papers 9302-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Khaled A. Hussein, 1997. "International Capital Mobility in OECD Countries: The Feldstein-Horioka 'Puzzle' Revisited," Studies in Economics 9714, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Baxter, Marianne & Crucini, Mario J, 1993.
"Explaining Saving-Investment Correlations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 416-36, June.
- Krol, Robert, 1996. "International capital mobility: evidence from panel data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 467-474, June.
- Coakley, Jerry & Kulasi, Farida & Smith, Ron, 1996. "Current Account Solvency and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 620-27, May.
- Coiteux, Martin & Olivier, Simon, 2000. "The saving retention coefficient in the long run and in the short run: evidence from panel data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 535-548, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:86:y:2005:i:3:p:353-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.