Estimating and identifying vector autoregressions under diagonality and block exogeneity restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles L., 1999.
"Monetary policy shocks: What have we learned and to what end?,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 65-148
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Monetary policy shocks: what have we learned and to what end?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998. "Monetary Policy Shocks: What Have We Learned and to What End?," NBER Working Papers 6400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald Carlino & Robert Defina, 1998. "The Differential Regional Effects Of Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 572-587, November.
- Loo, Clifton Mark & Lastrapes, William D., 1998. "Identifying the Effects of Money Supply Shocks on Industry-Level Output," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 431-449, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:139-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Givens, Gregory & Reed, Robert, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Investment Dynamics: Evidence from Disaggregate Data," MPRA Paper 61495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ko, Jun-Hyung & Kwon, Hyeog Ug, 2015. "Do technology shocks lower hours worked? – Evidence from Japanese industry level data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 138-157.
- Kim, Won Joong & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2013. "Impacts of global and domestic shocks on inflation and economic growth for actual and potential GCC member countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 298-317.
- Todd Potts & David Yerger, 2010. "Variations Across Canadian Regions in the Sensitivity to U.S. Monetary Policy," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 443-454, December.
- Valter Giacinto, 2010.
"On vector autoregressive modeling in space and time,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 125-154, June.
- Valter Di Giacinto, 2010. "On vector autoregressive modeling in space and time," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 746, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bahadir, Berrak & Lastrapes, William D., 2015. "Emerging market economies and the world interest rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-28.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Regional recessions and recoveries in theory and practice: a resilience-based overview," MPRA Paper 60300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A., 2007. "The relative price effects of monetary shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 19-36, March.
- Willems, Tim, 2013. "Analyzing the effects of US monetary policy shocks in dollarized countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 101-115.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2015. "The Regional Effects of Macroeconomic Shocks in China," ERSA conference papers ersa15p17, European Regional Science Association.
- Tim Willems, 2011. "Using Dollarized Countries to Analyze the Effects of US Monetary Policy Shocks," 2011 Meeting Papers 200, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Beckworth, David, 2010. "One nation under the fed? The asymmetric effects of US monetary policy and its implications for the United States as an optimal currency area," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 732-746, September.
- Tim Willems, 2010. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks? Evidence from Dollarized Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-099/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 25 Mar 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:1:p:75-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.