A computational trick for delta-method standard errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2001. "The bootstrap and hypothesis tests in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 37-40, January.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Afonso & Juan Alegre, 2011.
"Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU,"
Springer, pages 703-723.
- António Afonso & Juan González Alegre, 2007. "Economic Growth and Budgetary Components: a Panel Assessment for the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & González Alegre, Juan, 2008. "Economic growth and budgetary components: a panel assessment for the EU," Working Paper Series 848, European Central Bank.
- Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven, 2014. "Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Food Insecurity among Families with Children," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 167477, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hugo Salgado & Manuel Romero-Hernández, 2006. "Economies of Density, Network Size and Spatial Scope in the European Airline Industry," Working Papers 2006-13, FEDEA.
- Romero-Hernandez, Manuel & Salgado, Hugo, 2005. "Economies of Density, Network Size and Spatial Scope in the European Airline Industry," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9609m6hs, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Reynaerts, Jo & Vanschoonbeek, Jakob, 2016.
"The Economics of State Fragmentation: Assessing the Economic Impact of Secession - Addendum,"
72379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jo Reynaerts & Jakob Vanschoonbeek, 2016. " The economics of state fragmentation: Assessing the economic impact of secession - Addendum," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 547242, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Zhang, Jun & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Depressive Symptoms and Endogenous Physical Activity: An Ordered Probability Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150133, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Tara R. Wade & Mark L. Burkey & R. Gary Pumphrey, 2014.
"Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer,"
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)),
Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-30.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Wade, Tara R. & Burkey, Mark L. & Pumphrey, R. Gary, 2013. "Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149579, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vance, Colin, 2006. "Marginal Effects and Significance Testing with Heckman's Sample Selection Model: A Methodological Note," RWI Discussion Papers 39, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi, 2015.
"Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge and Productivity Growth,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
885, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2017.
- Baum, Christopher F & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2017. "Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge And Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 464, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Chung, Woojin & Lim, Seungji & Lee, Sunmi, 2010. "Factors influencing gender differences in smoking and their separate contributions: Evidence from South Korea," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1966-1973, June.
- Colin Vance, 2006. "Marginal Effects and Significance Testing with Heckman’s Sample Selection Model: A Methodological Note," RWI Discussion Papers 0039, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Ioannis Giotopoulos, 2010. "Gibrat’s law and persistence of growth in Greek manufacturing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 191-202, September.
- Christopher Baum & Hans Lööf, & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation, Spillovers and Productivity Growth: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," EcoMod2015 8970, EcoMod.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Schabert, Andreas, 2008.
"Federal reserve policy viewed through a money supply lens,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 825-834.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Andreas Schabert, 2007. "Federal Reserve Policy viewed through a Money Supply Lens," Working Papers 2007-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Andreas Schabert, 2008. "Federal Reserve Policy viewed through a Money Supply Loss," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yongfu Huang, 2011.
"Private investment and financial development in a globalized world,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 43-56, August.
- Yongfu Huang, 2006. "Private investment and financial development in a globalized world," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/589, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2010. "Authorized Generic Entry prior to Patent Expiry: Reassessing Incentives for Independent Generic Entry," Discussion Papers in Economics 11476, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly, 2010. "Monetary policy and firms’ investment: Dynamic panel data evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 23962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2010.
- Surach Tanboon & Suchot Piamchol & Tanawat Ruenbanterng & Paiboon Pongpaichet, 2009. "Impacts of Financial Factors on Thailand's Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers 2009-01, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Reynaerts, Jo & Vanschoonbeek, Jakob, 2016. "The Economics of State Fragmentation - Assessing the Economic Impact of Secession," MPRA Paper 69681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:86:y:2005:i:3:p:413-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.