Estimating convergence for Asian economies using dynamic random variable models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Goddard, John & Wilson, John, 2001. "Cross sectional and panel estimation of convergence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 327-333, March.
- Roberto Cellini & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2000. "Segmented stochastic convergence across the G-7 countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 463-474.
- R. Cellini & A. Scorcu, 1998. "Segmented stochastic convergence across the G-7 countries," Working Papers 312, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Garcia-Cerrutti, L. Miguel, 2000. "Estimating elasticities of residential energy demand from panel county data using dynamic random variables models with heteroskedastic and correlated error terms," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 355-366, October.
- Quah, Danny, 1994. "Exploiting cross-section variation for unit root inference in dynamic data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 9-19.
- Quah, D., 1993. "Exploiting Cross Section Variation for Unit Root Inference in Dynamic Data," Papers 549, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Danny Quah, 1993. "Exploiting Cross Section Variation for Unit Root Inference in Dynamic Data," FMG Discussion Papers dp171, Financial Markets Group.
- Ji Uk Kim, 2001. "Empirics for Economic Growth and Convergence in Asian Economies: A Panel Data Approach," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 49-59, December.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 1999. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for deforestation?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 231-244, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)