Citations for "Mark-to-market accounting and liquidity pricing"
by Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena
- Opazo, Luis & Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2014.
"Institutional investors and long-term investment : evidence from Chile,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6922, The World Bank.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2015. "Institutional Investors and Long-Term Investment: Evidence from Chile," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 29(3), pages 479-522.
- Laux, Christian & Leuz, Christian, 2009.
"The crisis of fair value accounting: Making sense of the recent debate,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2009/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Laux, Christian & Leuz, Christian, 2009. "The crisis of fair-value accounting: Making sense of the recent debate," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 826-834, August.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L Schmukler, 2010.
"The Long and the Short of Emerging Market Debt,"
42, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jun 2010.
- Opazo, Luis & Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2009. "The long and the short of emerging market debt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5056, The World Bank.
- Luis Opazo & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Schmukler, 2009. "The Long And The Short Of Emerging Market Debt," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 530, Central Bank of Chile.
- Samira Demaria & Sandra Rigot, 2014. "IFRS Standards and Insurance Companies: What Stakes for Long-Term Investment? A French Case Explanatory Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-04, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Julien Clavier, 2011. "Transition aux normes comptables IAS/IFRS, discipline de marché et adéquation des fonds propres aux risques dans l'industrie bancaire européenne," Post-Print hal-00646838, HAL.
- Andrea Menini & Michel Magnan & Antonio Parbonetti, 2011. "Fair Value Accounting: Information or Confusion for Financial Markets?," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-56, CIRANO.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L., 2009.
"Accounting Discretion of Banks During a Financial Crisis,"
2009-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga, 2009. "Accounting discretion of banks during a financial crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2009. "Accounting discretion of banks during a financial crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergheim, Ralf & Ernstberger, Jürgen & Roos, Michael W. M., 2014. "How Do Fair Value Measurements of Financial Instruments Affect Investments in Banks?," Ruhr Economic Papers 487, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Paul Glasserman, 2015. "Contagion in Financial Networks," Economics Series Working Papers 764, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Adriatik Kotorri & Mirela Miti & Ingrit Konomi, 2014. "Assessment Of Banking Assets On Financial Risk Management - Albanian Case," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 314-318, February.
- Carletti, Elena & Leonello, Agnese, 2016. "Credit market competition and liquidity crises," Working Paper Series 1932, European Central Bank.
- Carletti, Elena & Leonello, Agnese, 2013. "Credit Market Competition and Liquidity Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 9311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alin Marius ANDRIES, 2009. "What Role Have Banks in Financial Crises?," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 149-159, May.
- Ács, Attila, 2014.
"Pénzintézeti mérlegadatok monetáris politikai újraértelmezése. A brókerkereskedő szervezetek reálgazdasági és likviditási jelentősége
[Reconsidering the role of financial institutions balance sheet," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 166-192.
- Gregory Waymire & Sudipta Basu, 2011. "Economic crisis and accounting evolution," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 207-232, August.
- Luc Laeven, 2011. "Banking Crises: A Review," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 17-40, December.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Systemic Loops and Liquidity Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2012. "On the incidence of a financial transactions tax in a model with fire sales," Working Paper Series in Economics 55, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Johannes & Steinhoff, Melanie, 2014. "Tax accounting principles and corporate risk-taking," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 79-81.
- Leila Gharbi & Khamoussi Halioui, 2011. "La juste valeur des instruments financiers : Un nouveau canal de contagion ?," Post-Print hal-00650435, HAL.
- Johannes Becker & Melanie Steinhoff, 2013. "Conservative accounting yields excessive risk-taking; a note," Working Papers 1304, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015.
"Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate," Euricse Working Papers 1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Arber H. Hoti & Elvira K. Hoti, 2012. "Reliability of Level Three Valuations and Credit Crisis," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 5-13, March.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2013. "Financial Transaction Taxes and Fire Sales," 2013 Meeting Papers 433, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Berger, Philip G., 2011. "Challenges and opportunities in disclosure research—A discussion of ‘the financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature’," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 204-218.
- Felix Bierbrauer, 2012. "On the Incidence of a Financial Transactions Tax in a Model with Fire Sales," CESifo Working Paper Series 3870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Isabel Argimón & Ángel Estrada & Michel Dietsch, 2015. "Prudential filters, portfolio composition and capital ratios in european banks," Working Papers 1538, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Eder, Armin & Fecht, Falko & Pausch, Thilo, 2014.
"Banks, markets, and financial stability,"
31/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fecht, Falko & Eder, Armin & Pausch, Thilo, 2013. "Banks, Markets, and Financial Stability," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79712, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- M. Imtiaz Mazumder & Nazneen Ahmad, 2010. "Greed, financial innovation or laxity of regulation?: A close look into the 2007-2009 financial crisis and stock market volatility," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 110-134, June.
- Gary Gorton & Ping He & Lixin Huang, 2010. "Security Price Informativeness with Delegated Traders," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 137-70, November.
- Christian Laux & Christian Leuz, 2010.
"Did Fair-Value Accounting Contribute to the Financial Crisis?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 93-118, Winter.
- Christian Laux & Christian Leuz, 2009. "Did Fair-Value Accounting Contribute to the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 15515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laux, Christian & Leuz, Christian, 2009. "Did fair-value accounting contribute to the financial crisis?," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/22, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Timmer, Yannick, 2016. "Cyclical investment behavior across financial institutions," Discussion Papers 08/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Bernhard Pellens & Stefan Jannett & André Schmidt, 2009. "Bilanzierungsstandards im Kontext der Finanzmarktkrise," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(4), pages 413-435, November.
- Sanders Shaffer, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of fair value accounting on financial institutions: implications for accounting standards setting and bank supervision," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Giovanni Tira & Tommaso Gabrieli & Gianluca Marcato, 2011. "Liquidity Black Hole and Optimal Behavioral," ERES eres2011_116, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla & Ivonne Siegelin, 2014. "Accounting and Actuarial Smoothing of Retirement Payouts in Participating Life Annuities," NBER Working Papers 20124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. de Bandt & J.-C. Héam & C. Labonne & S. Tavolaro, 2013. "Measuring Systemic Risk in a Post-Crisis World," Débats économiques et financiers 6, Banque de France.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blakespoor, Elizabeth & Linsmeier, Thomas J. & Petroni, Kathy & Shakespeare, Catherine, 2012. "Fair Value Accounting for Financial Instruments: Does It Improve the Association between Bank Leverage and Credit Risk?," Research Papers 2107, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Georgescu, Oana-Maria, 2015. "Contagion in the interbank market: Funding versus regulatory constraints," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-18.
- Elena Carletti & Agnese Leonello, 2014. "Credit Market Competition and Liquidity Crises," CESifo Working Paper Series 4647, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bhat, Gauri & Frankel, Richard & Martin, Xiumin, 2011. "Panacea, Pandora's box, or placebo: Feedback in bank mortgage-backed security holdings and fair value accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 153-173.
- Lukas Scheffknecht, 2013. "Contextualizing Systemic Risk," ROME Working Papers 201317, ROME Network.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Elena Kalotychou & Sotiris Staikouras & Gang Zhao, 2015. "Return and Volatility Spillover among Banks and Insurers: Evidence from Pre-Crisis and Crisis Periods," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 21-52, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertomeu, Jeremy & Magee, Robert P., 2011. "From low-quality reporting to financial crises: Politics of disclosure regulation along the economic cycle," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 209-227.
- Kolasinski, Adam C., 2011. "Mark-to-market regulatory accounting when securities markets are stressed: Lessons from the financial crisis of 2007–2009," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 174-177.
- Beck, Thorsten & Carletti, Elena & Goldstein, Itay, 2016. "Financial Regulation in Europe: Foundations and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 11147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Mayes, 2011. "The future of financial markets: financial crisis avoidance," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Douglas Gale, 2009.
"Interbank Market Liquidity and Central Bank Intervention,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2009/09, European University Institute.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Gale, Douglas, 2009. "Interbank market liquidity and central bank intervention," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 639-652, July.
- CARLETTI, Elena & LEONELLO, Agnese, 2012. "Credit Market Competition and Liquidity Crises," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/14, European University Institute.
- Philip Bond & Yaron Leitner, 2009. "Why do markets freeze?," Working Papers 09-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Beatty, Anne & Liao, Scott, 2014. "Financial accounting in the banking industry: A review of the empirical literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 339-383.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "New theories to underpin financial reform," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 242-249.
- Andrew W Lo, 2009. "Regulatory reform in the wake of the financial crisis of 2007-2008," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 4-43, April.
- Heaton, John C. & Lucas, Deborah & McDonald, Robert L., 2010. "Is mark-to-market accounting destabilizing? Analysis and implications for policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 64-75, January.
- Mary E. Barth & Javier Gomez-Biscarri & Ron Kasznik & GermÃ¡n LÃ³pez-Espinosa, 2012. "Fair Value Accounting, Earnings Management and the use of Available-for-Sale Instruments by Bank Managers," Faculty Working Papers 05/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- I. Argimon & M. Dietsch & A. Estrada, 2016. "Prudential filters, portfolio composition and capital ratios in European banks," Débats économiques et financiers 22, Banque de France.
- Ralf Bergheim & Jürgen Ernstberger & Michael W.M. Roos, 2014. "How Do Fair Value Measurements of Financial Instruments Affect Investments in Banks?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0487, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alin Andries, 2008. "Theories regarding the banking activity," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 55, pages 19-29, November.