On the Incidence of a Financial Transactions Tax in a Model with Fire Sales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011.
"A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(4), pages 3-41, December.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-040/2/DSF15, Tinbergen Institute.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," DNB Working Papers 291, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Suarez, Javier, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8271, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- Genser, Bernd & Winker, Peter, 1997. "Measuring the fiscal revenue loss of VAT exemption in commercial banking," Discussion Papers, Series II 342, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2008. "Mark-to-market accounting and liquidity pricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 358-378, August.
- Michael Keen, 2011. "The Taxation and Regulation of Banks," IMF Working Papers 11/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1994.
"Limited Market Participation and Volatility of Asset Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 933-955, September.
- Allen, F. & Gale, D., 1991. "Limited Market Participation and Volatility of Asset Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 2-92, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Gale, D. & Allen, F., 1991. "Limited Market Participation and Volatility of Asset Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 14-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Hyun Song Shin & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2005. "Liquidity Risk and Contagion," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 556-566, 04/05.
- Harry Huizinga, 2002. "A European VAT on financial services?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 497-534, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial transactions tax; financial stability; financial markets; cash-in-the-market-pricing; marking-to-market;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.