Citations for "Estimating Workers' Marginal Willingness to Pay for Job Attributes Using Duration Data"
by Timothy J. Gronberg & W. Robert Reed
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Job disamenities, job satisfaction, and on-the-job search: is there a nexus?," Labor and Demography 0501002, EconWPA.
- Russo, Giovanni & Hooft, Edwin van, 2011. "Identities, conflicting behavioural norms and the importance of job attributes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 103-119, February.
- Saha, Atanu & Hilton, Lynette, 1997. "Expo-power: A flexible hazard function for duration data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 227-233, July.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Grégory Jolivet, 2005.
"The Pervasive Absence of Compensating Differentials,"
2005-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- StÈphane Bonhomme & GrÈgory Jolivet, 2009. "The pervasive absence of compensating differentials," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 763-795.
- Matthew Dey & Christopher Flinn, 2007.
"Household Search and Health Insurance Coverage,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
56, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2009.
"Workers' marginal costs of commuting,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 38-47, January.
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Do Job Disamenities Raise Wages or Ruin Job Satisfaction?," Labor and Demography 0501001, EconWPA.
- Alan Manning, 2003.
"The real thin theory: monopsony in modern labour markets,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20050, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manning, Alan, 2003. "The real thin theory: monopsony in modern labour markets," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 105-131, April.
- Alan Manning, 2003. "The Real Thin Theory: Monopsony in Modern Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0564, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Grecu & Burton G. Malkiel & Atanu Saha, 2006. "Why Do Hedge Funds Stop Reporting Their Performance?," Working Papers 78, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Paul Sullivan & Ted To, 2011.
"Search and Non-Wage Job Characteristics,"
449, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Kenneth Burdett & Dale T. Mortensen, 1989. "Equilibrium Wage Differentials and Employer Size," Discussion Papers 860, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Atanu Saha & Lynette Hilton, 2000. "A New Approach to Estimating Damages in Mass Torts," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 27-46.
- Bonhomme, Stéphane & Jolivet, Grégory & Leuven, Edwin, 2012. "Job Characteristics and Labor Turnover: Assessing the Role of Preferences and Opportunities in Teacher Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 8841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Parveneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Value of E-Banking to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Development Discussion Papers 2015-09, JDI Executive Programs.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Efi Vasileiou, 2012. "Are dangerous jobs paid better? European evidence," Working Papers 2012/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Jos Van Ommeren & Mihails Hazans, 2008. "Workers' Valuation of the Remaining Employment Contract Duration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 116-139, 02.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2009. "On-the-job search in italian labour markets: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 24200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2007. "Job disamenities, job satisfaction, quit intentions, and actual separations: putting the pieces together," MPRA Paper 3245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christina Felfe, 2009.
"The Willingness to Pay for Job Amenities: Evidence from Mothers' Return to Work,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
247, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christina Felfe, 2009. "The Willingness to Pay for Job Amenities: Evidence from Mothers' Return to Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 2743, CESifo Group Munich.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix, 2011. "Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 207-213, May.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2010.
"On-the-job search in Italian labour markets: an empirical analysis,"
25485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michela Ponzo, 2012. "On-the-job Search in Italian Labor Markets: An Empirical Analysis," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 213-232, July.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2009. "On-the-job Search in Italian Labour Markets: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 15476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Sullivan, & Ted To, 2013. "Job Dispersion and Compensating Wage Differentials," Working Papers 469, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ridder, Geert & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2002. "A cross-country comparison of labor market frictions," Working Paper Series 2002:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Wells, Robert, 2010. "An examination of the utility bearing characteristics of occupations: A factor analytical approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 296-298, September.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1988. "Equilibrium Wage Distrihutions: A Synthesis," Discussion Papers 811, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Burton G. Malkiel & Atanu Saha, 2004. "Hedge Funds: Risk and Return," Working Papers 98, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 574-587, March.
- Scott, Anthony, 2001. "Eliciting GPs' preferences for pecuniary and non-pecuniary job characteristics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 329-347, May.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Graaf-de Zijl, Marloes, 2013. "Estimating household demand for housing attributes in rent-controlled markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-19.
- P. Anglin & R. Rutherford & T. Springer, 2001. "The Trade-off Between the Selling Price of Residential Properties and Time -on-the-Market: The impact of the Price Setting," ERES eres2001_105, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Luke Haywood, 2014. "Too Rich to Do the Dirty Work?: Wealth Effects on the Demand for Good Jobs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1355, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Marnix Koopman, 2010. "Public Housing and the Value of Apartment Quality to Households," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ernesto Villanueva, 2004. "Compensating wage differentials and voluntary job changes: Evidence from West Germany," Economics Working Papers 738, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.