Job Dispersion and Compensating Wage Differentials
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, A A, Jr, 1993. "Estimating Nonlinear Time-Series Models Using Simulated Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 63-84, Suppl. De.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2010.
"Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 595-631, July.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," ISER Discussion Paper 0658, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2006. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," 2006 Meeting Papers 54, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2007. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-03, McMaster University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2009. "Job Search, Bargaining, and Wage Dynamics," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-026, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eckstein, Zvi & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2007. "Empirical labor search: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 531-564, February.
- Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2015.
"Compensating wage differentials in stable job matching equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 36-45.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2012. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, McMaster University, revised Feb 2013.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-285, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2012. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2012-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2013.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Timothy J. Gronberg & W. Robert Reed, 1994. "Estimating Workers' Marginal Willingness to Pay for Job Attributes Using Duration Data," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 911-931.
- Christopher J. Flinn, 2002. "Labour Market Structure and Inequality: A Comparison of Italy and the U.S," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 611-645.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1991. "Sources of Intra-Industry Wage Dispersion: How Much Do Employers Matter?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 869-884.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mani, Sureshbabu & Ye, Pengfei, 2016. "Relative peer quality and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 196-219.
- Paul Sullivan & Ted To, 2014. "Search and Nonwage Job Characteristics," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(2), pages 472-507.
More about this item
Keywordscompensating wage differential; theory of equalizing differences; revealed preference; on-the-job search;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-11-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-11-14 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-UPT-2013-11-14 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bls:wpaper:ec130100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kurtzon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/blsgvus.html .