Working from Home and the Willingness to Accept a Longer Commute
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wee, Bert van & Geurs, Karst & Chorus, Caspar, 2013. "Information, communication, travel behavior and accessibility," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(3), pages 1-16.
- Pengyu Zhu, 2012. "Are telecommuting and personal travel complements or substitutes?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 619-639, April.
More about this item
Keywordstelecommuting; commuting time; job search; job mobility; labour market area;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-07-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2017-07-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2017-07-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LMA-2017-07-16 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRE-2017-07-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-07-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .