Report NEP-HRM-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Gill & Zdenka Kissova & Jaesun Lee & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "First-place loving and last-place loathing: How rank in the distribution of performance affects effort provision," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1295, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2017. "Social trust, workplace organization, and the comparative advantage of nations," MPRA Paper 80017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max van Lent, 2017. "Increasing the Well-Being of Others On-the-Job and Outside the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-061/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Fabio Piluso, 2017. "Does Reminding Of Behavioural Biases Increase Returns From Financial Trading? A Field Experiment," Working Papers 201705, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2017. "The performance effects of gender diversity on bank boards," MPRA Paper 80078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordstrom Skans, Oskar, 2017. "The Causal Impact of Social Connections on Firms' Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Vos, Duco & Meijers, Evert J. & van Ham, Maarten, 2017. "Working from Home and the Willingness to Accept a Longer Commute," IZA Discussion Papers 10875, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zahid, Marium & Shaikh, Taha & Zehra, Syeda Zufiesha, 2017. "Impact of Organizational Culture on the Pakistani Hotels Workforce's Job Satisfaction: Qualitative Report," MPRA Paper 80172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaspersen, Stefan & Limbach, Peter, 2020. "Screening Discrimination in Financial Markets: Evidence from CEO-Fund Manager Dyads," CFR Working Papers 17-02, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).