Report NEP-LMA-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2017. "Pitfalls in the Development of Falsification Tests: An Illustration from the Recent Minimum Wage Literature," MPRA Paper 80154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Checchi, Daniele & De Poli, Silvia & Rettore, Enrico, 2017. "Does Random Selection of Commissioners Improve the Quality of Selected Candidates? An Investigation in the Italian Academia," IZA Discussion Papers 10844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Barton & Tessa Bold & Justin Sandefur, 2017. "Measuring Rents from Public Employment: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Kenya - Working Paper 457," Working Papers 457, Center for Global Development.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2017. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Intrapreneurship, Labour Mobility and Innovation by Firm Size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 459, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Van Belle, Eva & Caers, Ralf & De Couck, Marijke & Di Stasio, Valentina & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Why Is Unemployment Duration a Sorting Criterion in Hiring?," IZA Discussion Papers 10876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Gill & Zdenka Kissova & Jaesun Lee & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "First-place loving and last-place loathing: How rank in the distribution of performance affects effort provision," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1295, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2017. "The Minimum Wage and the Great Recession: A Response to Zipperer and Recapitulation of the Evidence," MPRA Paper 80153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2017. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-13, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Wither, Michael, 2017. "Additional Evidence and Replication Code for Analyzing the Effects of Minimum Wage Increases Enacted During the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 80155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brandolini, Andrea & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2017. "Tony Atkinson and His Legacy," IZA Discussion Papers 10869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Herault, Nicolas & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Wilkins, Roger, 2017. "Survey Under-Coverage of Top Incomes and Estimation of Inequality: What Is the Role of the UK's SPI Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 10868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lukas Mergele & Michael Weber, 2017. "Public employment services under decentralization: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Papers 2017002, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Holford, Angus J., 2017. "Access to and Returns from Unpaid Graduate Internships," IZA Discussion Papers 10845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mayra Buvinic & Megan O’Donnell, 2017. "Gender Matters in Economic Empowerment Interventions: A Research Review - Working Paper 456," Working Papers 456, Center for Global Development.
- Hårsman, Björn & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2017. "Resolving the entrepreneurship puzzle: Applying Fréchet distributions to Lazear’s occupational choice model," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 458, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 22 Feb 2018.
- de Vos, Duco & Meijers, Evert J. & van Ham, Maarten, 2017. "Working from Home and the Willingness to Accept a Longer Commute," IZA Discussion Papers 10875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz & Casarico, Alessandra & Übelmesser, Silke, 2017. "A critical comparison of migration policies: Entry fee versus quota," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 99, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Yang, Guanyi, 2017. "General Equilibrium Evaluation of Temporary Employment," MPRA Paper 80047, University Library of Munich, Germany.